Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 03-11-2007, 11:53 AM

Hello Menewsha!! XD *waves to everybody*
I'm Dr.Seiji [AKA frog-vamp @ deviantart X3 nice to meet you guys.
here're some of my art work I've done during these past few months [and up to now] *3*/ hope you'll enjoy ne~ and if there's any suggestion, feel free to let me know X3

: ) those headshot pics below are from my art shop in Gaia

@_@ OMG! RAINBOW SKETCH XD!!!!!!!! LOL XD click the pic for enlarge ne~~~

those are pretty much it ^___^ nice to meet you / see you here everyone~~~<3<3<3!!!!

*NEW*

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:01 PM

I've seen your shop on Gaia before - I usually assume there are a million people hanging about, though, so I don't think I've ever posted there ;) Your work looks fab, though - it's good to see it here.

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 12:14 PM

I see my sexy priest there too! eeeeeee /lv/lv/lv N'kob draws couple so well la. and hmm suggestion.. more sexy drawings please XD?

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:15 PM

@ : JupiterOH! HI HI Jupiter XD nice to meet you!!!!. XD thanks for coming here nah *3*!!! also the compliment X3 <3<3<3! I think I've seen you somewhere else in Gaia as well *_*' [if you're R&C people....hmm]
I love to lurk around the forum as well XD , but rarely post something up *blushes*.....too shy

XD mah!!! it's not too late to be friends here desho? ;)

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:24 PM

I'm more of a lurker around the R&C - I also have a different username on Gaia ;) You might recognise my character from dA, though?

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai
I see my sexy priest there too! eeeeeee /lv/lv/lv N'kob draws couple so well la. and hmm suggestion.. more sexy drawings please XD?
ROGER!! XD and I totally enjoy drawing your sexy priest na ka *3*!!! OMG! TOTALLY LOVE HIGH PRIEST XD!!!!!
couple is so hard na ka T_T actually, I haven't drawn any couple pic for awhile and now I lost my skill already TAT....so hard to estimate the size of another character T3T''''

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter
I'm more of a lurker around the R&C - I also have a different username on Gaia ;) You might recognise my character from dA, though? He has a star over his eye :)
ummm yeah...I think I saw him somewhere as well...I'm not really active over DA anymore X"D *found a lot of bad things over DA...actually some in Gaia TT3TT' *

uh...it's 5:30am here :'D I think it's time for me to go sleep X'D
nice talking to you guys *3*!!!!

oh! before leaving to bed *3*'

a little bit of freebies/art trades from gaia *3*

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 12:37 PM

HP = sexy in term of look and skill! make me wanna play again every time I talk about RO sobsob ;A; and ya, couple can be hard, but you did so well la ja especially the coughYposescough. I'm sure you can do it again!! draw more doctor with zaf *3*!!

omggg those are so adorable ;_; make me wanna eat them all! <-- should've tried harder on the contest XDD

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:38 PM

Indeed, both sites have a lot of problems, unfortunately.

My favourite are the third and fifth, I think- it's hard to say, they're all disgustingly cute, you know ;)

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 PM

omg, sei~ some of those headshots I haven't seen!! And those chibis are so dang cute!!! XDXDXD Aww, and goodnight, sei~ <3 sweet dreams, love~ X3 *chuuuuu*

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 PM

woaaaa sei-chan's work!!! it's so nice to see them all in one page !

the couple arts that sei-chan does are so cute *____*. hehe my favourite is the pairing between Zafir x Seiji kekekekee *bricked*.

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 01:15 PM

sei-chaaaaaaan

so happy to see sei-chan's gallery here.... very beautiful picturesss *____* light is mesmerized *_________*

luciole
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2007, 02:29 PM

I've seen you around, and the awesome reputation is totally deserved!! ^__^

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 03-11-2007, 02:48 PM

I've also seen you around Gaia, and you've got a simply wonderful style. ^_^

kairek
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM

saw You on gaia.. just love your style ^^~<3

Dare
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 03-11-2007, 03:37 PM

Gorgeous art o_o~

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-11-2007, 03:45 PM

Seiji! *snug* Good to see you! Ooo, sketchbook to admire. Lovely as always. ^_^ Is that girl with the cards pic new? So pretty.

I also saw that one post you made about cross-hatching in the same direction...I'd never thought of that, what a great idea! I can see it in your art all the time (the better kind) and I never noticed what a difference it makes.

[ Maxxyne ]
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via MSN to [ Maxxyne ]

Old 03-11-2007, 04:25 PM

I've been semi-stalking your thread for awhile to grab a spot, but I never can... I do hope you open a shop here!

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-11-2007, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seiji
Hello Menewsha!! XD *waves to everybody*
I'm Dr.Seiji [AKA frog-vamp @ deviantart X3 nice to meet you guys.
here're some of my art work I've done during these past few months [and up to now] *3*/ hope you'll enjoy ne~ and if there's any suggestion, feel free to let me know X3

• Still adores this one and i save it in special folder.. still thankful for you to drew that couple for me. *bows* <33

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:07 PM

omg Sei @_@ <33
Now I can stalk you here and Gaia . haha *is Ana*

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:38 PM

Sei!

Yes, double-stalkage time! (I have the same username on Gaia as well XD)

lilis
owo

Old 03-11-2007, 07:04 PM

oh oh i know you!!!!! -you dont know me xD- i stalk you on gaia because of your pretty art *^* -that i can never afford lmao- i love your style <3

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 07:06 PM

waooo XD there're a lot of people I know from Gaia *3*!!!! nice to see you guys here XD!!!!!

@P'Mai : HP = oh XD High Priest XD!!! [I was thinking of Harry Potter LOL XD!!!! ;;A;;!!! e? you stop playing RO!? ;;___;; whyyyyyyyyyy?????
I'm planning to take a long break from Gaia and draw ZafxSei stuffs ka XD hee hee~~~ you'll see some more till you get bored lei ka XD!!!!

@Shochii : oh!!!!those headshots are stuffs I drew lately la *3*!! may be it's while your connection wasn't good? XD *luf uf* <3<3<3<3!!!!!!

@Verdy : !!!!!!!!!!!hahaha XD ooh! yeah! I was kinda surprised when I saw those art works in pne page *3*!!! WOOHOO!!! RAINBOW~~~!!!! XD glad you like ZafxSei one ne~~~ *3*!!!! it's my fav too!!!! >w<!!!!

@Light : XD ahhhhh Light is coming as well!!! *Kyaaaaa* luf luf luf~~~ >w<!!! I love light gallery too!!!!!!!!

@Luciole : *A*!!!<3<3<3!!!! I've seen your work in DA and gaia as well!!! XD nice talking to you here nah~~!!<3<3<3

@Lachesia :!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE HERE TOO!!!??? XD!! yayyyyyy!!!!! glad to see you too!!!!
actually, the biggest pic is an auction pic I drew for joint auction "Soda drank" for Kia Ryou : ) it's a boy actyally X'D
and the cross hatching technique is what I've learned from my drawing teacher when I was still in high school : ) still life drawing in Thailand uses different technique and we use only graphite pen to shade [and we use only cross hatching :').....yeah...shading to death to make stuffs look realistic X'D]

@ Logan : *A*!! you're here as well!!!!!!!!! <3<3 thanks for coming na~~~!!!

@Ana!!!!! XD YAYYYYY now we can publicaly stalk each other *3* fufufufu!!! pleaseeeeeee post more art XD!!!! I love your signature so much you know? XD *hugs* glad to see you here ne~~

@2bell : I remember youuuu!!!!! long time no see ne? XD glad to meet you here 2bell!!!!!!! X3 <3<3<3

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilis
oh oh i know you!!!!! -you dont know me xD- i stalk you on gaia because of your pretty art *^* -that i can never afford lmao- i love your style <3
waiiiii >w< thank youuuu~~~ I can't afford arts from people here and gaia either X'D LOL!!!! [lurker~~] thanks for dropping by and your compliment nah~~~ >3<!!! nice to meet you!!!! >w<!!

btw, did you draw the pic in your signature? it's so awesome!!!!!!

lilis
owo

Old 03-11-2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seiji
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilis
waiiiii >w< thank youuuu~~~ I can't afford arts from people here and gaia either X'D LOL!!!! [lurker~~] thanks for dropping by and your compliment nah~~~ >3<!!! nice to meet you!!!! >w<!!

btw, did you draw the pic in your signature? it's so awesome!!!!!!
you welcome <33 lmao xD i am lurker on gaia as well xDD
nice to meet you too <3

yes i did *^* thank you so much <333