Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2007, 09:30 AM

I can never seem to do that xDDD But I usually listen to music while working on it 8DDD But I suppose that's usually with tradiitional art I do...with CG..I usually colour while I chat with friends x33

24? 8DD I'll drop by hopefully to wish you happy birthday >w< I have a 4 day weekend now to study for exams next week DDDD:!

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 09:49 AM

LOL sounds like you're good at multi-tasking >_o If I try to chat and color at the same time, either what I color will mess up badly or I simply abandon my friend because I get carry on with the coloring and totally forget about the chat!! xDDDDDD;;;

Awwwwww *thinks about pulling pompoms out but thinks again and throws them into the flame* 8DDDD;;; Gambatte!! x33333333

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2007, 09:56 AM

xDD Yep..multitask in CG but not in traditional xDDD

*makes Blaze go fetch pompoms*
Blaze: Wha? No! D<

xDDD Thank you ne *____* They're my first ever exams...don't really fancy taking 3 hour ones...TT_____TT;; 1 hour is bad enough xDDD

*goes Menewsha window shopping* xDD

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 10:10 AM

Psssttttttttt~ if I work with traditional medium, I think I can mess what I work on up without the need of anything to distract me xDDDDDDDD!! I can't use anything other than pen, pencil and colored pencils =w=;;; If I tried water color and such chances are sooner or later I'll f*** everything up by clumsily kick the bowl I use for cleaning the brushes and splatter the dirty water right on the pic Dx;;;;;;

Ack, three hours exam sounds like a real pain X___x;;; I can't remember if I have had one that long, maybe I have but whatever, I just got out of the room as soon as they allowed students to hand them the sheet xp It seemed the only one which was that long as I stayed until the time ran out was a still life drawing exam. :lol: (which I failed anyway, bleh)

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM

xDD I sometime use watercolours...but have a good chance of spilling it onto my clothes and carpet instead x_____X;;;

I know D: 5,3 hour exams? 15 hours of my life gone xDDDD

slickie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-31-2007, 09:59 PM

wow! nice work! how do you shade?!?!

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2007, 10:52 AM

:lol: *high fives with Kura* We're both too clumsy for tradition mediums!! xDDDDDDDD *shot*

LMAO at "15 hours of my life gone" x'DDDDD Oh well, I guess then of all years I was in school, I probably wasted like a few weeks or maybe even a month taking exams in total 8DDDDD;;

You won't believe what I'm going to say. I mentioned earlier about some old games I just recently downloaded and boys, those games are really good at putting a high level stress on me =w=;;;;; Now after playing for a few hours, I started feeling that going back to draw is more relaxing. :lol: Ah well, I should be off to do the new auction piece then continue with Lucida's piece. ^.^;;;

slickie << Thanks >w<//// Well, it's quite a long story if I would talk about how I shade. ^^;;; Not that I don't want to tell but there's quite a lot of processes that normally I spent at least an hour shading only the skin alone.

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2007, 09:58 AM

So yeah.....today is my b-day >__>;;; *shifts eyes* I'm two dozens old today (24) - ACKKK!!! Dx

And despite being my b-day, it sucks major time =__=*** I'm feeling kinda frustrated because yesterday I managed to finish a commission but later found out the person who I was supposed to give the drawing to was banned :'< oh well, guess I can't blame her but maybe blame the mod who banned her instead? xDDDD;; Pssssttttttttt~ whatever......seems like I'll need to make a new auction some time later.....

Here's what I'm supposed to give her~

Dunno whether I'll have a chance to show the non-watermarked version.... >__>;;;

And my OCs, De and Kyle both turn 30 today!!!! x3333333;;;

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2007, 03:56 AM

Happy belated bday De! And to De and Kyle too! 8DDD *celebrates with tattered pompoms* >D

It was also my mother's b'day too xDD *bad girl...she forgot* 8D;;

Aw...that sucks not being able to get what you're being payed for a commishion.....that kinda happened to me once..cept the user left :<

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2007, 06:28 AM

Thank you very much Kura >3</////// LMAO you better put down the pompoms before De would shoot you with machine gun! xDDDDDD;;;;

Wow, it's your mother's birthday as well? 8DDDD I wish a belated HBD for her too!! >w<

Ouch, sorry to hear about the left user.....I saw mine has made a new account already, maybe I need to go to tell her that it was done and I can wait for her to recollect money again (or she could pay me on Gaia >_o after all what I drew was Gaia avi so it should mean she has an account on Gaia, only that I don't know username xp)

How's your exam so far? =o

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2007, 11:23 PM

Current progress of the auction piece for Lucida:

....I'm still debating which direction the light should be coming from =w=;;;;

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-09-2007, 07:36 AM

@De- *hides away pompoms sharpish* O___O;;; xDDDD
Hopefully you'll get payed then! 8D

My exams are going alright 8D My intro calc one...(the subject I usually just pass with 50% or just fail miserably...) My teacher said I passed! 8DD But I'll have to wait to see what I got >w<;;;
But...got 2 more to go and I'm free xDD Wait...physics test straight after exams...x_______X *shakes fist*

Looks pretty good *____* Usully with me in CGing...I just apply colour anywhere xDDDD I should learn about lighting.....and try doing pics with a night scene...owo;;;;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2007, 03:26 PM

DEZZY!! Long time no see!! I hope you're doing well! >_<; <333 The recent preview looks quite nice~ I find it so sweet!! X3 I love the expressions so much! As for light source... left? XD; /typical lol

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2007, 08:36 PM

Thankie Kura and shosho >w</////

Kura << Great to hear your exams went well! x3333333 but eeeekkkk! for the physics test O3o;;; .....I swear those who are good at math and physics are from another planet! They're not humans!! Dx *ish a normal human and hates those two subjects to the guts*

I still have not heard from the person....I guess maybe she decided to quit mene? Oh well~ =w=;;

shosho << I'm kinda doing well except for the continuing art block la YwY;;; though I can feel some motivation to draw, but not enough motivation to color D':

I guess lighting from the left will do xDDDD now let me find a motivation to try =w=;;; I'm so scared I'm going to mess up big time.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2007, 03:51 PM

Awww, art blocks suck! /ninja kicks 'em for you >3<;;; It takes awhile for me to feel motivated again after an art block, so I get what you're feeling >_<; gambatte kudasai ne~!! you can do it!!! and i'm sure you won't mess up XD; /sometimes too lazy to consider lighting direction ;D /shot

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2007, 09:15 PM

shosho << xDDDD;;; Not that I'm really creative with lighting either, mostly I only do lighting from left and right :lol: Only 'left' and right' but no direction whether top, middle or low 8DDD;;; I find doing lighting that directly comes from in front of the character is more difficult than coming from one side. ^^;;;

By the way, I finished that piccu already x33333

....Oh, how the guy(Leonardo) reminds me of P'Ann (comichub)'s OC/Gaia avatar xDDD;;; Only Rudy has gold-yellow eyes and Leonardo has light bluish grey eyes @__@

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2007, 12:42 PM

yah... lol i find that it's hard with having light from the front than from the side, too XD;; but anyway~ very nice result, dezzy!! i really like the coloring, especially the details on the hair~~~ and the bouquette! X3 so cute! <333 lol yah, it does remind me of hubby's OC, too, but that's okay XD; lots of silver haired looking characters around, too lol. i know i have quite a bit of them hahahha. Ahh.. Rudy... <333

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2007, 07:20 PM

shosho << I'm very sorry for the super late reply >_<;;; I've somewhat left Mene for a few weeks to hang on Zantarni and got back to Gaia. :lol:

LOL, yep, there's a lot of silver hair characters around XD Now I come to think about it, if only Youko Kurama had a darker skin, I'm sure he would look like Rudy as well. xDDDD;;;

Anyway, here are the result of what I've been up to while I abandoned Mene 8DDD;;;

Freebie for the relaunch party on Afternoon Delight - still try to get a hang of OC ^^;;;

Latest commission from Zantarni - tried to draw in smaller canvas so that I don't have to resize it for the final version(but this one is a resize of the final version by the way ^^;;; The original will sretche page for sure)

First commission ever on Zan~

Second Zan commish

Auction piece for tentenpuff - another experiment on OC3.03

And the last one - a WIP of thanks 1k hits for my blog xDDD;;; I hadn't drawn my OCs for almost a half a year before I started on this. :shock: The guy on the right isn't my OC though xDD;;; He's one of my favorite basketball player who, according to my storyline, is a teammate of my OCs >_o

joke-mus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-16-2007, 05:02 PM

De! that picture of those 2 from zantarni, with the golden wings is AWESOME! :D the movement! the emotion! the colours! *applauds*

Feralin
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Feralin

Old 07-18-2007, 07:59 AM

Nice art you've got there. ;)

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2007, 03:50 PM

Mus << Thankie x3333 but that piece it gave my quite some stress though >__>;;; I think you can guess what problem gave me a trouble about xp

Feralin << Thanks~

Time to dump another new pic after having to put myself for a rest because of the stupid thumb injury >_____>;;;; The colored version of the piece on my last post x3333

I drew Axel too cute.... =___=;;;;

Swansong
The mene ditcher

Old 07-25-2007, 06:39 PM

I've seen your artwork on zantarni, and I've wanted to tell you that you have a wonderful style! It looks like you put so much effort into your work and your coloring is so detailed! Great job on so many stunning pictures!

Best of luck on future works!