*3* ~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Thankyou~ I felt the need to do somekind of sig art. It was bare @__@;

@Lilim

*0* ~ !!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-27-2007, 04:33 AM

• vooomvooomvoom.

Back from being away (on a little trip thing).
    This isn't really new persay. But I don't think I've posted it.
    It's just a little doodle thing done in my journal..thing D:

(it's also kind for sale. But you don't want it. It's not really that attractive. and has a smudge mark on it :'< )

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-27-2007, 11:37 AM

• more art.
    This one done today out of bordem.
    Tatoes, one of my original characters~
    It's rougher and more...adstract then I normally do.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2007, 02:03 PM

Are you selling prints at DA? ((Guessing thats what you mean by on sale))

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-27-2007, 02:24 PM

• The one I mentioned 'for sale' up there is actually for sale. as in...the original.

But I do have a print account on dA as well. Buuuut, I prefer to use my 'local' print shop. since it's cheaper and (sometimes) faster.

{{more doodle fun. oekaki ftw}}

(why yes. I do fail).

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to elanorepenn

Old 09-27-2007, 05:29 PM

Oooh! that came out super lovely <3 :D I really like it a lot <3 :D

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-27-2007, 10:21 PM

*pokes Glammeh* will you have time for me soon *-*?

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-28-2007, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla

• two weeks holidays baby~!!

( you coudn't re-send me the informations could you? )

Verucca
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2007, 12:22 PM

::stalks the Glam::

I am borrrrrrreeeeed. And I need gold, so I thought I would poke this thread as well.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-28-2007, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verucca
::stalks the Glam::

I am borrrrrrreeeeed. And I need gold, so I thought I would poke this thread as well.

• xD I'm not on much at this moment in time. distracted by my cat.

he wants to play :"OOOOOO

MissNobody

Old 09-28-2007, 01:33 PM

Your art is great and moves me. It's great. Get it published even more, you hear me? ^.^

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-28-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNobody
Your art is great and moves me. It's great. Get it published even more, you hear me? ^.^

• ♥ thankyou so much~!

I'm working on getting it out more. It's just, the area I live in doesn't really have a big art 'scene'. And when I do get to display it, I tend to get 'shunned' because I don't do traditional landscape lala, or badly done adstract paint throwing.

+ I'm a little lazy xD

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-29-2007, 10:13 AM

• vvvvv.
    working on an entry for MythChan's contest on dA.
    (ssssh. I swear it's not due in tomorrow).

WIP ftw.

WARNING; mature content...

{blood, gore and implied nudity and general adult themes? }

Any ideas for the background would be great. fore I have no idea.
    {{ZOMGOSH. I've eaten a whole packet of starburst while doing the colouring on this DDD: }}

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-29-2007, 02:37 PM

:o That looks like a dream I had last night...
I don't know how's more messed up me for dreaming that or you for drawing it ♥

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-29-2007, 02:52 PM

• :"o no fair. I just get boring dreams of day to day life and the perils that my mind must believe boys face when going to the bath room (seriously, last three nights, I've been a dude attempting to use a public urinal D: ).

Sooooo uh.
    Lets just call it a draw and you can send me some 'fun' dreams :'3

edit/

updated WIP (using the same thumb nail though, since i'm lazy).
I need to fix some stuff, add in the blood spatters and background lala + run some filters. and then done. I think.
I'm off to bed now ~~~

Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 09-29-2007, 11:53 PM

Wow.
I hope you don't mind getting an art stalker.
I'm watching you on DA now.
Your art is so pretty and bold, and amazing!!
:D

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-30-2007, 05:53 AM

• @Immortaleyes
    :"OOO ohones~! Stalkerz~!!!!

xD Thankyou~ ♥

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-30-2007, 12:09 PM

• {gore, blood, implied nudity, just odd}

Finished version of the WIPs I posted earlier.
    Don't know if I like it. Would have liked to keep the background transparent, but I'm dumb and broke my layers.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2007, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glammy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla

• two weeks holidays baby~!!

( you coudn't re-send me the informations could you? )
Here's the first one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destruction

Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Line Ref 1 | Wing/Horn Line Layout

Destruction's Skin can be either black that highlights to deep reds, or cracks like glowing lava shift just beneath the surface. He has 3 sets of horns, 3 sets of wings (two off his back, one from his illiacs) and 7 tails. The chibi and layout sketch are the most informative regarding the arrangement of these features. He is primal and untamed. The commission is for him looking imposing/creepy/evil/beautiful while sitting on his throne. Have fun with costuming and such.

The second, I kinda forgot who I ordered, so let's make it my current favorite character xDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika'il
[x][x]
[x]<-his doll, he always has her with him xD
Appearance:
__Skin: Pretty pale, but not that much to look unhealthy. Not many people know that, but he actually has a tattoo of two little angel wings on his shoulder blades, a result of his one and only time drunk. Though he seems pretty ashamed of this fact.
__Hair: Pretty long, they reach half of his back. Black, silky, and extremely pleasureable in touch. Mika usually keeps them in a braid thrown over one of his shoulders.
__Eyes: Crystal blue, they seem to be shining in the dark. He's a bit short-sighted, but not enough to make it hard for him to walk around, so he often forgets his glasses.
__Clothing: Three terms - black, loose, and way too big. The boy often seems to be drowning in his clothing, but he doesn't seem to mind. All of his blouses have sleeves that reach his knees, and usually fall off his shoulders. He never cared to design his own clothing, and he never will - he just likes to feel comfortable. Also, he often wears a really big pair of headphones, but they're more often on his neck than on his ears.
Likes: Designing clothes, sketching and sewing them. Listening to music - he prefers filk, irish and traditional, though often he also listens to things like metal, or cartoon themes. He also likes sweet things very much.
Dislikes: Boring lessons, PE classes, pencils that break easily, people that are too grumpy... And lots of other stuff.
Personality: Though he seems to be somewhat shy, he certainly isn't. Mika just..isn't fond of crowds, and when such is formed around him, he usually stays quiet. Making friends with him isn't easy. At first it seems to be, but he won't open to you unless he feels he can really, really trust you.
Biography: As a child from a wealthy family, he almost never sees his parents...which is perfectly fine for him, since they never been really close. He calls them 'lord' and 'lady', as if not acknowledging the fact that they are one family, while they are heavily disgusted with the way their child lives, dresses and acts.
Mika'il has a twin brother named Raziel, which is his perfect look-alike - so much, that nobody can possibly guess which is which. Not as there are any opportunities. Raziel was sent by their parents to a school in France, and the chidren see each other only few times a year, which is a big feast for them. When they were younger, once they switched places after one of those reunions, but both were pretty horrified with the places they were thrown into - Mika'il is used to a cheap school, which he attends despite his parent's disapproval.But they had to agree, since he kept running away from every other school they tried to send him to.
He is still living in their house, mostly because he is still underage, but also because..well...he DID get a bit spoiled.
His biggest hobby, and future life path if he gets to choose, is clothes designing - and he's really good at it. He sews his own projects, and collects them, though currently most of them are doll clothes - no use to make human sized ones where there's nobody to wear them... He named his brand 'Nights into dreamS', and it's logo is featured on his favorite sketchbook.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-01-2007, 06:13 AM

• yo-kay.

Now I remember the first one. I did start him, but ended up completely stummped as to what to do.
    I think I have a better idea now ~ ♥

and the second one looks like fun~

Anetra
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anetra

Old 10-01-2007, 06:17 AM

Glam is love.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-01-2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anetra
Glam is love.

• *3* ~~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 09:18 PM

Love your art <3

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2007, 09:51 PM

Mmm I had this dream last night that would make an awesome painting if done right XD

But, my heart was aching, the pain was driving me crazy I tired everything to stop it from aching. Screaming, hot showers, cutting. I was really going crazy, a bit scary if ya think about but the little lighting that was there in the darkness of my dream was also so relaxing in its only lonely. After I've tired everything....I pulled my dress down ((It was a sundress)) I looked down at my chest that was tied close with ribbon. I slowly untiied it. pulled my heart out of my chest and took a bite...

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-02-2007, 06:14 AM

• ohgoodness.

I can actually see that as a short film, or a kind of music video. The images are really very...cinematic?
    Or something like that.

I'd love to try something like that, but I think I'd do it terribly. I tend to mess things like that up (as in, art for other people that I really want to be good), not matter how hard I try.

When I get Yume's stuff (and the other things I need to get done, done), I'll see what I happens?

:headache doom: