amyleto
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 12:28 PM

Unlike Count Orsino, I'm not interesting in sickening myself on music to lose my appetite for love. I am just interested in what your favourite romantic artists are.

Myself, I just can't get enough Frank Sinatra. Maybe it's just because he's Italian? I will never know.

So yeah... what are your favourite romantic artists/songs and why?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 PM

I have never really related music to love >.> but then again i do not listen to alot of music.

Firousi
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 12:35 PM

I tend to go more for instrumental music... but if I had to choose ONE vocalist, I'd have to say Johnny Mathis

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 02-12-2008, 01:25 PM

I'm not sure if I have a favorite romantic artist but my favorite rantic song is "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer. Sadly, not all of their songs are romantic as that one. :D.

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 02-12-2008, 01:29 PM

Norwegian guy by the name of Thomas Dybdahl...

He has the softest voice ^^

And his lyrics, melodies and everything is just wonderful... His music has a very calm, soothing, romantic mood to it... *nods*

He's one of my favourites!

amyleto
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuto
I'm not sure if I have a favorite romantic artist but my favorite rantic song is "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer. Sadly, not all of their songs are romantic as that one. :D.
That song is always permanently wedged in my brain this time of year. It seems like all the commercials and TV shows in February have something blooming that reminds me of that song.