Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-07-2014, 04:22 AM

A heavy sigh.

A frown pulled down the edges of Rei's lips as he watched Yusuke walk away from the table. He brought his eyes back to Naira and shook his head. "You need to watch your own words sometimes Naira." He slowly got up from the table and took a couple steps away before turning back and walking up to Naira, he mussed her hair with a hand before walking away and following Yusuke's path to the bathroom.

Rei found himself standing outside the bathroom door, staring at the patterns ingrained in the wood. He was at fault for what had happened out there as well. He often just let her say whatever she wanted because it was just the two of them most of the time when Rei wasn't here. When he wasn't home. It had never gotten them into trouble before...but then again Naira had never met anyone from Rei's side. All the people she'd met were from Alexis' side, and of course none of them would have wanted to upset the young miss. He'd have to talk to Alexis about getting someone to work with Naira on her social etiquette. She had been telling the truth when she'd mentioned that Rei himself wasn't very good with social events himself.

He took up a position next to the bathroom door. He couldn't bring himself to walk into the bathroom. Instead he'd just have to wait for Yusuke to come out himself.

After the two males had left, Naira pulled at her hair, rearranging it absently as she thought over what had been said. She didn't think that she'd done anything wrong. She'd only spoken what she'd thought. She hadn't meant to be rude. But perhaps she was just as bad with talking to people as Rei was. He was the biggest influence in her life after all... She should probably apologize.

Yusuke had sounded sincere with his words, but he'd run away at the end. Even if he had been upset by what she had said, there was no reason for him to run away. He should have been proud of his own decisions. To be scared of what may have happened from his words took away from the overall feeling of what he had said. Naira did not doubt his sincerity, but she wasn't entirely convinced of his conviction though.

For now, she'd apologize. And maybe find some chance to talk with him one on one, without Rei there. Obviously there were going to be things that neither of them would want to say in front of the man... she'd have to figure plans out later.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-07-2014, 05:29 PM

For a moment he sat there, taking a bit of a breath. He then stood again. He did felt better. He had made a promise not to run away anymore right? So why was he here. He ment what he said...and he was sure about it. He ran a hand through his hair, giving himself a look in the mirror. He nodded a bit to himself, before he turned and walked to the door. He was not about to let himself pull back again. He needed to talk to Rei, and that girl. To explain when things wern't so heightened and bad timed like this. He wanted to be able to talk normally, on the same ground. Like he wasn't being watched or analyzed by this girl. Then again, he could not really blame her. Rei was important to her. She cared about him and was just trying to make sure he was alright. He could not blame her for that at all.

He needed to talk to her, to allow her to know that he ment what he said, he figured she was still probrably doubting of him. He would do whatever it took like he said though, this was just putting the blunt feelings on the table. If he was able to, he would try and explain better. He opened the door, stepping out. He did not see Rei there for the moment, before he almost turned into him. "Ah..." he took a step back, "Rei....Sorry about that.." He gave him a bit of a smile, trying not to look like a total goof now. "I should apologize" he says, "I didn't mean to make things awkward...and I wasn't trying to run away from anyone or anything...I just...looked like a total fool saying that didn't I?" he rubbed the back of his neck a bit. "I'll go apologise..." he turned to move past Rei, to walk back out.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-07-2014 at 05:37 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-08-2014, 03:53 AM

When Yusuke moved to walk past him, Rei reached out an arm to stop him, placing a hand on top of Yusuke's head to ruffle his hair before pushing off the wall and pulling the other into his arms, one hand caressing the back of his head.

"The one who is a fool is me." he said, gaze locked on the wall at the end of the short hallway. "I wonder...since when did I make you feel like you did not make me happy?" he mused, pausing to mull over his thoughts. "I am not so good with words...but perhaps..." He pulled back slowly and looked down at Yusuke for a moment before leaning down and pressing his lips to the other's, hands moving to cup his cheeks. He held the kiss briefly before pulling back enough to speak again.

"I don't like hearing you speak of being somewhere that isn't with me." Another kiss. "How can I be happy when you aren't by my side? No one else." Kiss. "I don't want anyone else." This time as he pressed their lips together again, one of his hands moved to the back of Yusuke's head, holding him there.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Yusuke paused, when the hand gripped onto his arm, his hair then messed with a bit. He turned back, looking at the other. He felt his heart skip a beat at the other caressing him a bit. He noticed him not looking at him at first, his eyes on him as he spoke. He wanted to tell him it was ok, when Rei leaned in to kiss him. Immediatlym a deep blush formed on his cheek. When the other pulled back, he looked at him. Him speaking, then the kisses. Yusuke's heart skipped a beat with every kiss, and raced with every word. He blinked a bit. He was not expecting this, it was quite unlike Rei. But he enjoyed it. He did not resist as Rei pressed a hand to the back of his head. Instead, he leaned in, kissing him back. He pressed his hands against Rei's chest, moving closer to him with a deep blush.

This moment was perfect, it was odd, but he felt like he needed it. For awhile, he had been so confused about all of this. About himself, about Rei, about everything. But this, now, it made everything else fade away. He slid his arms up, to drape over his shoulders. He paused then, blushing deeply as he stepped back "um...wow...I" he bit his lip, a smile not wanting to go from his face. He rubbed the back of his neck, "that...mean a lot to me" he leans up, kissing him again once more. "I know I should probrably not have done that here...and I shouldn't have left but...better to put everything on the table now" he takes his hand. "I ment it...everything...and I am getting stronger..slowly but I am" he smiles, "and..I don't want to be without you either..if that is alright..." he squeezed his hand lightly.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-08-2014 at 04:36 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-08-2014, 05:23 AM

Rei responded with a gentle smile, returning the squeeze of his hand. "Alright."

Leading Yusuke along, Rei returned to their table where Naira was still sitting, this time with a two Thai Iced Teas in front of her. She was absently mixing one as she was thinking about something. Instead of letting Yusuke return to his seat, Rei pulled him into the seat beside him. Naira blinked and tilted her head at the action, but said nothing about it, merely observing the two for a moment before smiling.

"Sorry. I hope you don't mind that I ordered a drink. The server said he would be back in a minute to take our orders."

"I see. That's alright darling."

Silently Naira shuffled the second drink into place in front of Yusuke.

"Papa says they're too sweet, so he just has water...but I thought you might like one."

With that said, Naira returned to her own drink, taking a sip from the straw she had been mixing with before she pulled a cellphone out of her pocket, staring at the screen and the message that had appeared. She glanced up at Yusuke briefly before turning her eyes to Rei.

"Uncle wishes to speak with me. I'll be right back Papa."

With a nod from Rei, Naira got up, brushing the wrinkles from her skirt and excused herself before stepping out of the restaurant to answer the call from Alexis.

A moment after she had gone, the server she had mentioned returned to take their order. Rei easily ordered for Naira and himself before turning attention to Yusuke. "Have you decided what you wanted to eat yet?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-08-2014, 05:32 AM

Yusuke looked back at Rei, allowing himself to be led back to the table. He blushed a bit once more as he was pulled to sit by Rei this time instead. He gave a light smile. When The girl spoke to him, he looked her in the eye, his own clear and confident. He felt a lot better, and he was more determined now with the little nudge from Rei. That showed within his eyes, the strength and fire that they usually held within them had returned. He did not feel nervous now, not anymore. He would answer whatever needed to be, and he would not run away again. Any challenge he needed to, he felt now he could overcome..with Rei by his side. The female put the drink before him, and for a moment he looked at it.

Ice tea? He did not mind it, so he only gave a slight nod, before she was looking at her phone. Soon however, she was up and gone. A bit of curiosity came to him about what the call could be. Before he could really think to much though, the waitor came. He nodded to Rei, ordering himself, thanking the waitor. When the other had left, he lightly placed his hand on Rei's. "Thanks...again.. you really are bad with words" he teased lightly with a smile, "but...I know you care about me." He let his hand slip away, lightly stirring his drink a bit so the melted ice water did not sit merely at the top. He then took a bit of a sip himself.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-13-2014, 05:35 PM

"Alexis?"

"Hello sweetheart. How are things with Rei?"

"It's fine. Papa introduced me to Mr. Yusuke. He's the guy you mentioned last night, yes?"

"Mm. That's good. Things haven't gotten too tense, have they?"

Ahh, even Alexis had already thought that she would slip up and say something thoughtless. Naira didn't know if she should be happy that the male understood her so well or irked that he had already expected her to mess up. So she just laughed and agreed.

"Nothing too bad that can't be fixed. Probably."

"I see. Now...as to why I'm calling. Will you be staying with me or...?"

"I've already asked Papa. He said I can stay with him so you'll be free to do whatever you're doing."

"Alright. Good girl. I'll speak with you later then. Behave yourself."

Naira puffed her cheeks up but bid Alexis a good luck with his dealings before hanging up. She put her phone away and turned her gaze to the sky, stretching her arms behind her with a sigh before she set a smile back on her face and turned on her heels, reentering the restaurant.

"Haha, I suppose I'll never get away from that label." Rei replied lightly. He crinkled the paper that the straws had been wrapped in, tying it into knots as he spoke. "It's just... I know the basics I suppose. How to speak when dealing with business partners and with clients. How to direct what's in front of my camera...but when it comes to my personal life. It's not so set in stone. There are more...liberties." He glanced out the window to find Naira's back. "With a much more wide variety of things you can say and ways in which you can say them wrong...it's more worrying." He smiled kindly. "I don't know. That's just the way I see it I guess." He shrugged slightly before picking up his glass of water to take a drink. Nodding in acknowledgement when Naira rejoined the two of them at the table.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-13-2014, 10:53 PM

His eyes moved to Rei as he spoke. He wanted to say something, to speak to him more, but then they were not alone anymore. The call seemed to have ended, and the young miss returned to the table. Once more, he did not allow himself to look away or faulter. If he looked at her, he made eye contact, he did not look down or away. He felt more determined now, more confident. He pushed away the other feelings and fears within him, those would have to wait. He knew what Rei had ment though...with his mention of many ways to say something wrong. He sighed lightly to himself, slipping into thought a bit once more. He lightly swirled his straw within his glass, resting his heand lightly on his hand as he did.

He caught himself, blushing lightly as he sat up straight again, taking a light sip. He took a breath, wondering how things would go now after such an awkward start. There was little he could do about that, but his feelings were the same, and now they were on the table. He wasn't used to being so...blunt. It was true, he was usually blunt in his mannors and his words, but if someone took the time to get below the surface, to more serious matters that mattered to him,that mask would faulter. That had been why he ran. He was not used to being so open and vulnerable to the point where he truly put his heart out there. There was always typically a wall, a barrier. He sighed once more, looking over at her, wondering if he would get the chance to explain..or would that worsen her opinion of him than it already was?

Aoi Kazuya

Old 03-17-2015, 12:19 AM

"Uncle is making fun of me Papa." Naira whined childishly as she retook her seat, silently noting the way Yusuke seemed to have pulled himself into a more composed state. Had he found his conviction then?

"He doesn't think I can get through a meeting without upsetting someone." she continued, making a sound of displeasure as she pulled her drink closer and swirled her straw, mixing the milky water into the tea before taking a long sip, draining a quarter of the glass before releasing the straw with a sigh.

Rei chuckled at Naira's expense.

"But I can't say he was wrong dear. You even made my poor assistant cry when we were last in Greece."
he joked, setting his own glass down

"But...that was...I..." Naira stumbled over her words before muttering incoherently in Italian. She suddenly turned her attention to Yusuke and pouted.

"I didn't upset you did I Mr. Yusuke?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-17-2015, 11:40 PM

Yusuke looked at the girl who had turned her attention upon him. She had asked if she had upset him. He shook his head, looking her in the eyes, not away. "No...I am alright" it had been quite a fast paced and interesting past few days. Honestly, now that he was thinking about it all, he was able to sort through a bit of it and able to calm himself. However, now was probably not the best time for that. Either way, he did not budge, he would not. Determination as well as a fire had taken up root within him, and showed a bit within his eyes. The day might have begun as awkward, he might have made a fool of himself, but he was not going to let himself run. He was not going to give in or up that easily.

Whatever it took, whatever was needed, he would give it his all. If it meant he would have to go through hell, he would gladly take it on at this point. Who was this uncle though? Something about that seemed to catch his senses. He pushed it away for now, he did not know her, nor did he know who she spoke of. He had no right to judge or jump to conclusions. He did not notice his own form relaxing a bit, calming as he allowed himself to settle into his determination and resolve. It did not matter what happened. He was not the old him, not anymore....well not fully, he would have liked to think. This was the present, which would influence the future. Now is what mattered, so now is what he sould be focused upon.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-17-2015 at 11:50 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 03-18-2015, 12:50 AM

Rei settled back into his seat and let his eyes wander between his two companions. Naira seemed to have relaxed some at this point and seemed to be trying her best to show that she could get along with others. Whether it had been Alexis' words that had made her change the way she approached the situation or her own personal feelings about it, Rei wasn't against it. As long as Yusuke and Naira were getting along then...it was fine with him.

"See Papa? I told you!"

Naira didn't really know why she was acting so childishly, but seeing the smile that pulled at Rei's lips put her at ease and she giggled. She then held out her hand to Yusuke, reaching across the table.

"I...think we got off on the wrong foot. I...made a bad impression. I didn't mean to make you run off or make it sound like I didn't believe you loved my Papa. Can...can we still be friends?"

Outside of the famiglia Naira could easily count how many genuine friends she had on one hand and it was a disappointing number. She always wondered what it was like to have friends her age that weren't a part of the mafia. She would like to get along with this guy...that way she could see for herself just why her Papa liked him so much.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 12:59 AM

Yusuke looked to the man beside him, before back to the girl as she extended her hand. He listened to her, saying that they came off on the wrong foot. She said that she had made a bad impression, and he flinched a bit internally at the comment of him running off. He gave a light smile, taking her hand. His grip firm enough, but also gentle. His eyes remaining on her's, he shook his head lightly. "I did not make to good of an impression myself.....we both care....despite an awkward first impression, that we can agree on" he nodded, "so, it seems like a good place to start right? To build to a friendship perhaps." He gave her a more relaxed and happy smile, still holding a bit of warmth within it.

He was a bit glad that she did not seem to think he was not worth it. She was trying it seemed, so was Rei. The least he could do, as he had promised, was to try. He was going to do his best, for Rei, as well as for himself. So with that he relaxed a bit more into his chair, taking another sip of his drink. At this point, the waiter came over to take their order. So much had happened, and they had barley been here for very long. He took a moment to look at Rei, not making it to obvious or anything. It helped, to calm him a bit more and brought a warm smile to his face. Looking at him, he felt more at ease, at the same time to, it only made him more determined to work hard and to push forward.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 03-18-2015, 01:26 AM

Rei smiled at the waiter and politely informed him that they had already ordered but thanked him all the same for coming over. With a promise to go check on the progress of their meal, the waiter was off again and Rei shifted in his seat, rearranging his tableware absentmindedly.

Across from him, Naira was looking at Yusuke with the utmost happiness in her expression. He had agreed! She had a new friend! She wanted to clap her hands and jump in happiness but that would be rather unsightly in a restaurant and she didn't want to embarrass herself or the people she was with.

"I'm glad that everyone is getting along." Rei said, propping his arm up on the table and leaning his cheek into his palm. "We can take Naira to go sightseeing for a bit before heading to the cafe, does that sound alright Yusuke?"

Rei hadn't spoken to Ari after that mess at the party and since Naira was already here...it would probably be a good idea to finally introduce the two of them. And while they were there...perhaps he could sneak out and call Alexis himself. He didn't normally pry into the boss' matters...but it wasn't common for Alexis to just show up without any warning and with seemingly no objective in mind. Something was up and he didn't want to be left out of the loop.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 01:42 AM

Yusuke smiled at the waiter, watching as he walked away. Naira seemed to be happy about him agreeing to be her friend. He had to admit, it was kind of cute. He felt a bit more relaxed with her as well, since seeing that. He did not say anything though, chuckling slightly under his breath however. When Rei spoke up, he looked at him. He wanted to take Naira sight seeing. There were various places to see among the city, if one knew where to look. He could see there was a slight sense of something more behind his eyes. He did not wish to push though, he had a feeling there was something more between the two of them. He would give them time, let them tell him if they wanted to.

After all, he had secrets of his own. Things that he was not willing to jump in and offer them. So, he could allow it, let them have theirs as well. He nods, "it will be fun." He gave him a smile, saying nothing on the other subject. Their food was eventually brought, allowing them to enjoy their food. It was good, allowing them all to relax and get a bit more conversation in. Nothing to serious for the moment, a little talk about various places to show the other around town. Yusuke had agreed that it would be nice to take her out and show her the town. If she had not been here before, it would be good to show her around and familiarize her with the city itself.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 03-18-2015, 05:33 PM

The meal was pleasant, it passed by with laughter and comfortable conversation. Rei wondered if this would become a regular thing, being able to have meals like these with the people he cared about...that would be nice. He called over their waiter and asked for the check, pulling out his wallet. He glanced at the price before pulling out a couple bills and slipping them into the little folder before passing it back to the waiter, telling him to keep the extra as a tip. He finished off his glass of water before getting up, rolling his shoulders.

"Shall we get going then?" he asked with a smile.

Naira had gotten up as well, taking her bag of candy from that morning and had begun to rummage through it to find something sweet to pop into her mouth nevermind the fact that she'd just eaten an extremely spicy meal. She looked up from her search qith a curious glance.

"Where are we going to go?"

"Hm...we can start from places closest to here and just make our way towards the cafe I guess." He looked over to Yusuke, wondering if he had anywhere in particular that the other wanted to stop at.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 05:49 PM

The meal came to an end, the waiter coming over to give the bill. Yusuke took a last drink of his tea, before standing as well with the pair of them. The girl went for candy, as Rei said that they could head out and make their way towards tha cafe. So, he desired to go there. Hatori might have been there, with Ari. The two of them seemed to be getting closer, just like he and Rei. Hatori on his mind now, he caught Rei's eye, and nodded, giving a slight smile. He did not have anywhere in particular, since he did not know the girl to well, to know where she might be interested in. He did know the city well, a few places being those that people should probably not go to. Places he was sure would not look good that he knew about.

He thought for a moment, as they headed to the door. Between here and the cafe, there was the observatory, the library, the arcade and....that place. He frowned slightly, looking up at the sky for a moment. That place was deffinetly one they were going to avoid. Turning his attention back to the pair, he focused on the current perdicament at hand. Was this girl into planets...or perhaps books or games? She did not look to much like the video game type. Perhaps not the kind to sit down and enjoy a book either. Then again, perhaps she was. His phone vibrated, causing him to come back to reality. He slipped his phone out, glancing at it. It was an unknown number, blocked. He frowned, knowing who it was without even needing to know the number. It was that man, from the bar.

The one who had confronted him, who had caused him a problem. That was, before Rei had stepped in. He had come to his aid out of nowhere, he had been protective of him, forcing the men to back off. The other had sworn that it was not over, and Yusuke knew better than to easily let the threat go by. He closed his phone, not replying to the message. His expression not giving away anything, he smiled at the others "lets get going then." The message had been one he had expecting. Three little words that held a darker meaning, see you soon.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 03-18-2015, 09:48 PM

Naira took one of Rei's hands and after a momentary pause, took Yusuke's with her free hand, pulling the two of them out of the restaurant. Rei stumbled but followed along, blinking in surprise. She was...really hyper now. Just how much candy had Alexis let her eat...?

"Is there somewhere in particular you want to see Naira?"

She shook her head. She didn't know what was going on but both males seemed to be distracted by something and she didn't like the thought that they might be upset over something. "Anywhere is fine. I want to see everything we can." She started off down a random street, not releasing her hold on their hands and seemingly uncaring of the fact that she was in fact making it rather difficult for anyone else to walk down the sidewalk when she was making the two guys walk alongside her.

"Maybe normal hangout spots or something. I never get to see what normal students get to do."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 10:07 PM

Yusuke blinked slightly, as his hand was taken. He glanced down at the connection, before the two of them were dragged off by the female. Rei asked her what she wanted to see, and she replied everything. She wanted to see how normal students went on with their lives around here. Well, he was a student, as was Hatori. He smiled lightly, allowing her to lead him along with Rei as well. As they walked, he noted various sights and such to her, allowing Rei to point out some things as well as he wished. His mind was slightly on the message, those three words from before. Perhaps he should tell Rei. Would the other get mad at him for hiding such things? Now was not the time at all, he did not wish to destroy the mood.

Nor did he wish to cause trouble, what if the other tried to protect him, and ended up getting hurt. The female would never forgive him for that, he could tell. He would never forgive himself either. He sighed, looking over at him. He opened his mouth for a moment as if to speak, before closing it. No, he would tell him later, not now. For now, they could at least have some fun. For now, things could relax and be alright. He smiled a bit, continuing to focus on the task at hand. They came upon the observatory, and he paused for a moment. "We don't get to good of a view of the stars here in the city....the lights and the noise....so I suppose this place is the next best thing, if you enjoy planets and stars" he smiled. "It's one of my favorite places" he chuckled, wondering if they would find that odd or cheesey.

"I used to live farther out, so I got to see the stars more.....I have not had the time to come recently however" to be honest, part of it was because of her. It had been her favorite spot to, when they would come to the city. Stars, they always reminded him of her. He looked up, to a window, where a memory caught his attention. She had told him one day, she would get a house out in the country, where she could see the stars every night. Where she would have animals and a lot of space to be free. She had wanted him to come with her, to escape all of this. His expression had turned slightly blank without his realizing it. He stared at the window a moment longer, caught in his thought.

(Moved them a bit forward, hope it is ok.)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-04-2015, 10:55 PM

Naira was absolutely fascinated by everything the two males said, listening with rapt attention and staring at everything with wide eyes. In fact you could practically see the sparkles in them as her wide smile never left her face.

When they stopped by the observatory, Naira listened intently to Yusuke speak before turning her eyes up to the sky. She was used to being able to see the stars from the backyard of the home she lived in back in Italy...but she'd been to a few observatories before. Rei had taken her along.

She turned to say something but caught sight of Yusuke's expression and paused.

"Is something wrong Mr. Yusuke?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-05-2015, 08:30 PM

He blinked a bit at that, coming back from his day dream. Mr? His eyes turning to the two of them once more. He had gotten lost in his thought.

He gave her a smile and nodded, "I'm fine, just a lot of memories left within this place."

Many of them having to do with his sister, which made them all the more nostalgic. They were lingering, a few people glancing at them. He wondered if they made an odd trio. Two teens and a man. Was it that odd? He looked to Rei for a moment, before stretching.

"Alright, so...lets see what's next."

He chuckled, moving on along the street. They were on their way towards the cafe, it was not far now. Not much was left between here and there, but there was a nice park. A park he also often found himself visiting and feeling nostalgic about because of her. Odd that so many places could make him feel that way.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-09-2015, 06:06 PM

"Memories..." Naira wondered if they were happy memories...or sad ones. She didn't ask though, she didn't want to pry. Perhaps they were a mix of both, she decided, recalling Yusuke's expression. She let go of his hand as he stretched and clung to Rei's hand with both of hers, her eyes straying back to the observatory as they continued walking.

Ari found herself in a rather...dangerous situation. As Shiki had said, he showed up with his so called visiting friend at the designated meet-up time. That wasn't the problem. The problem was who this friend was. After introducing the two, Shiki had quickly left, quoting something about work and being very busy. The two paid him no mind, locked in a silent staredown.

"Ah... Ms. Arianna, was it? Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to accompany me." Alexis said, finally breaking their staring match and slipping into a casual smile. Arianna was quick to follow, her own smile filled with its usual kindness.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just doing a favor for Shiki is all." She turned and began walking along one of the paths in the park, Alexis falling into step a few feet behind her. "He doesn't ask me for favors very often, so I was curious to meet what kind of friends he's made."

"I see." Alexis chuckled. "I'm not a very interesting man I assure you. I'm sorry if that comes as a disappointment."

"No not at all. I believe everyone has a story that's interesting to hear."

"You're very kind."

"No, I just try to be friendly." Ari glanced over her shoulder and shot Alexis another smile before turning back around. This would be a long afternoon...

((these colors remind me of candy, haha))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-10-2015, 08:38 PM

(Sugary Sweets)

Yusuke walked along with the two, talking a bit with them in a casual manner. It was rather pleasant, at least he thought so. He could not speak for the two of them however. He was a bit curious about what was going through Rei's head at the moment.

They neared the cafe, Yusuke looked at the door. He wondered if Hatori would be with Ari, or if she would be alone. As they approached however, a slight frown formed on his face. Something felt off, it was to quiet. Was everything ok? The air had a bit of a tense feel within it, one he had felt before. He glanced to Rei.

Hatori sighed, sitting upon a park bench. His eyes on the sky above him, before they closed a few moments later. He frowned lightly, reclining back against the wood of the bench. It had not been long, and he was already tired once more. His errands taking a bit more out of him than he had been expecting. He opened his eyes, turning his attention to the phone in his pocket. Slipping it out, he looked at the messages.

He had wondered if Ari would send him something, but she had not. Was everything ok? He had a nervous feeling within his chest. He often got it before with Yusuke, but at the moment he had it with Ari. Was she alright? He decided to go and see, standing from the bench. Taking a breath, he turned in the direction of the cafe.