az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 01:38 AM

Hello!

I want to prepare myself before I open my art shop. So, in keeping with the theme of the current event, I've decided to do some freebies- except, all will be celestial and goddess (or god) themed.

I will draw a celestial/goddess/god version of a character of your choice in detailed or simple chibi style, and I will do it for free. There will be three slots available to start with, but as this thread grows longer there will be more slots available.
^ _ ^

For now, I will only do chibi style, but if there are enough people, then I might also offer non-chibi, more detailed style for a price.
By celestial/goddess/god version I mean clothes/hair/color fairly reminiscent of the items found in the event shop. Generally it will involve celestial bodies as a decoration. You can leave the style to my imagination and creativity, or you can tell me specifically the clothes/accessories to draw.

Styles:
(refer to the pic please)
Type A. -Simple Chibi (Colored or BxW)
- this is a very simple, freehand chibi. There aren't as much details as type B. but the lines are rounded and freeform, plus it's cute.
Type B. -Detailed Chibi (Colored or BxW)
- this is a more detailed version, with details on the eyes and hair. The colored version in Type B is shaded, while the colored version in Type A is flat.

What I can draw:
-Your Avatar
-Your OC
-Yourself! (show me a photo >_<)

Examples:[★][★]
Or visit my dA.

Form:

Name:
What to draw:
Type:
Colored or no?:

Anything else to add: (Color scheme? Specific decorations? anything you want me to draw)

Slots:
1. Esmereina > Done :)
2. Jennifer > done
3. Winter Wind >done
4. Sizzla >done

Shoulder-up:
1. Kent
2.ToriKat
3. Colorful Set
4.Wendy Darling
5. Suona (fb)

Feel free to chat away on this thread.

Tips are very welcomed :3

Last edited by az_stars; 08-13-2009 at 10:17 AM..

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM

List of requests:

Requests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Name: Kent
What to draw:
Type: B
Colored or no?: Yes
Anything else to add: Um, have fun? C:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat View Post

Name: ToriKat
What to draw: Mateo
Colored or no?: Colored
Anything else to add: As long as his expression is a smirk or frown, it'll be perfect. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful set View Post
Name: colorful set
What to draw: my gaia avatar~ http://i28.tinypic.com/2m3g120.png or http://i25.tinypic.com/2qtwr5d.png (suprise me~)
Colored or no?: yes please, if you can.
Anything else to add: nope 8D it's just shoulder up, so it shouldn't matter much~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Darling View Post
Name: Wendy Darling
What to draw: My OC!
Refs:
Type: B. :D
Colored or no?: Colored, pleeeease~
Anything else to add: Have fun with it in terms of turning her into celestial. The sky's the limit. :3

Thank you all ^___^

Last edited by az_stars; 08-13-2009 at 10:17 AM..

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 08-10-2009, 01:42 AM

Name: esmereina
What to draw: My current avi pls :)
Type: B pls?
Colored or no?: yes pls?
Anything else to add: (Color scheme? Specific decorations? anything you want me to draw) I wuld just like mine to be happy and a bubble with a heart in it pls? thank you hun! :) Or how ever you prefer. I would just be happy getting something beautiful from you! :)

and yeah goddess themed for my current avi too.. lol.. she looks that way anyway..XD :)

I want to tip you too!!! :)

Last edited by Esmereina; 08-10-2009 at 02:03 AM..

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 AM

I see you made it. ;)

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 08-10-2009, 01:45 AM

I think a celestial/goddess theme would be awesome for my OC. Even though I'm still creating her. And I'd love to stick around and chat here. <333

Name: Jennifer
What to draw: OC - simple eh?

Colored or no?: Up to you.
Anything else to add: right here if needed!

Last edited by Jennifer; 08-10-2009 at 01:48 AM..

Esmereina

Old 08-10-2009, 01:48 AM

YAY you have another request... <3 :)

I hope you get lots of luck on your thread and your goals! :)

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2009, 01:49 AM

Your art is so adorable by the way! * 3*

Esmereina

Old 08-10-2009, 01:53 AM

I agree with Jenjen there.. its so cute! And you would totally do well in Art shopping! :) i mean.. setting up an Art shop..that is if you haven't done so already.. ^^;

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2009, 01:55 AM

In the spirit of the event, I can see why you'd want to give them out for free. But if you haven't opened a shop already; you really should. I know you'd rake in a lot of gold coins in exchange for your art talent.

Esmereina

Old 08-10-2009, 02:01 AM

That is a great idea!!! I second the notion! :)

and ... also .. im sorry i didn't provide the "My current avi" pic.. i want to right now if its ok.. :)

i can edit my first post with it.. :)

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 02:03 AM

@OsoDemandinG : Yeah! thanks for suggesting that I post in the events forum! Lots more responses *_*
@Esmereina: yay first request :) Thank you for the compliment :D I'm trying to get more experience before I open an art shop ^^
@Jennifer: Thank you~ At the moment I'm not sure if I can handle it, so I'm preparing by giving out freebies

If I'm posting late, please forgive me T_T there's a thunderstorm where I live and internet keeps getting disconnected.

oHsoDemandinG

Old 08-10-2009, 02:05 AM

Sure no problem. Glad I could help.

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 02:05 AM

@Esmerina: If you like, you can edit your post please. You don't have to unless you are going to be changing how your avatar is right now ^^

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 AM

I sort of feel the same way with my art. I'm still a beginner, but I'm not that bad really. People seem to like my REALLY simple art, heh. However, sometimes I just can't do certain avatars because of the difficulty. And I never know when I'll finish them. Otherwise I'd probably open a shop, too.

Whenever you do open a shop, I wish you good luck though!

Perhaps you should turn off your computer. Or is it a laptop; or do you have a surge protector? o .o

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-10-2009, 02:08 AM

Name: Winter Wind
What to draw: please. :3
Colored or no?: Yes please
Anything else to add: maybe a heart off to the side? :3

Thanks so much! >w<

-stays to chat-

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 02:09 AM

@Jennifer: I should, but menewsha is too much fun (....)
And my laptop has neither surge protector nor batteries so whenever power goes out, the power goes out (laugh) But it's okay! With will I can conquer everything, even thunderstorms >: D

@Winter Winde: I've added you to the list~ ★

Last edited by az_stars; 08-10-2009 at 02:13 AM..

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2009, 02:13 AM

I guess your laptop can't really be affected. Unless your like my crazy father. It was storming one day and I was on my laptop. I unplugged it of course, so it wouldn't blown if lightening hit. But he still wanted me to shut it off. His excuse? Electricity will hit and travel through the internet and blow my computer up. I laughed SO hard. Even though he sounded pretty serious about it. I wasn't sure if I should worry about him or not, haha.

But yeah, Menewsha is too fun to just leave. Even during thunderstorms. D:

btw; just hit the (!) report button on the right lower bottom of your post. And put the reason for the report as "accidental double post". A moderator will delete it without giving you warning. :yes:

oHsoDemandinG

Be careful about double posting. It's against the rules. You can just click the exclamation mark in the corner of your post and report it so a mod can change it for you.

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Yay, thanks! ^^

Ever since I came on Mene, I haven't been able to stay on other sites.
xD;

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2009, 02:18 AM

Ditto. I TRY to be active on other sites. But Menewsha just sucks me back in over here.

Esmereina

Old 08-10-2009, 02:18 AM

@Az: you are awesome girl! I support you no matter what you do! :)

and yeah don't worry about making mistakes with posting... if you just do what jen said..you should be fine... just be careful with it.. :)

and Winter-chan i also find it hard to stay in other sites... i just prefer to be here is all..^^;

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-10-2009, 02:21 AM

Wow, your artwork is amaaaazing! I'll have to subscribe here and try to get a freebie slot. ^_^

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 02:24 AM

Thanks everyone for letting me know. I'm not used to the forum system in general, not just Menewsha, so I keep forgetting that I can't double post >_<

@Jennifer My dad says that too! So does my brother, but he mainly means to make fun of me. My dad doesn't know I'm using my laptop right now, but if he did he would probably tell me to turn it off too.

I've never been on Gaia/other avatar sites and Menewsha is like the only community that I actually try to be active in. I feel more welcomed here, somehow, as compared to the other forums..

@Sizzla: Thank you! I think in maybe an hour or so I will open a few more slots. I want to try to finish the ones I've gotten first :3

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2009, 02:25 AM

I get too excited when I find an amazing artist that is offering their work for free, cheap or at least a really decent price.

I have to giggle a bit when someone that isn't particularly great (in my opinion) at art, they charge TOO much. I'm not great at pricing art; but I do know that a weird looking MS Paint stick figure simply should never go for more than 100g...50g perhaps. :XD

az_stars - haha, parents are weird. Sometimes the older you get, the more looney you get too, haha!

Menewsha is a pretty friendly community. It's hard to find any others that are as accepting. I want to say it's mostly because we aren't as greedy as other people on other forums. Other forums are almost ALL about just trying to be richer than the next person. But here, it's more about conversing and making friends. :hug:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-10-2009, 02:27 AM

I totally understand az. :yes: You're going to be busy, I can feel it! XD

Do you have an art shop here in the art shops forum?

*pokes Jen* XD You look cute.