Hatsune Miku
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 12:08 AM

Yeah, I want the program super bad! o 3o;; But I'd probably get it and roll over and die from trying to hard to make something decent. xD;; Gkhsjshas.. I have a mosquito bite like right on my ankle.. Dx

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 08-11-2009, 12:10 AM

@bom: awww.. thank you.. that is exactly what i was going for in detail too..XD you have a good eye! :) <3

I would like to buy a tablet soon so i can draw in computer...lol

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:13 AM

Warrior princess Xena!!!

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to bom chicka asantewaa

Old 08-11-2009, 12:16 AM

@ Hatsune Miku

XD! You? Me! I'd probably give up on the program because I couldn't make an awesome song... or do a pant's load of cover songs, ohman. <3

Make some random techno version of, like... some random "GANGSTA RAP" song... if you can do that with the program.

-skims wiki'-

@ Esmereina

Or maybe you're just good at getting what you want across, ha-ha! Thank you though. : D

Same here, I currently have a tablet, but it's sort of difficult to use, and I have to hold down the mouse to actually, y'know, draw. Moving my hand on and off my mouse pad while trying to draw on a tablet can get annoying. D ;

I mostly use it for when I'm experimenting with coloring, but other than that it just rots in a drawer and collects dust.

I plan on buying one when I either get a better operating system for my laptop or buy a new one altogether.

Digital art is so pretty, it always looks so smooth and... just soft, ha-ha. And unlike inking and coloring the tradional way, a few key strokes and you're mistake is a thing of the past.

-hugs technology-

Esmereina

Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 AM

@bom: I agree.. i love digital art..but i dont know a lick about it.. i get confused with layering alot...and well i have a laptop...as it is.. i have a hard time doing the..line art...:\ I suck big time...i thought the tablet would help me with line arting.. but maybe i am wrong.. i have a recent laptop..and XPS...so i dunno if its gonna be alright wth a tablet or not.. hmmm

Hatsune Miku
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 12:21 AM

You can do whatever you want with the program! xD I'm easily amused so I'd probably do covers of stupid songs or just make them say stupid things.. >.>;;

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 12:26 AM

@ Esmereina

Oh! You'll be fine OS wise, I'm using a sort of out-dated iBook, so they're a few things I can't do, ha-ha.

LOL! Layering disagrees with me too, especially if I'm using some program like Panit.Net that keeps track of every last thing you friggin' do, it's worthy of a stab or two... but it's an awesome—free, I repeat free—alternative if you're using a PC and... don't feel like buying or hunting down a pirated version of photoshop.

8DD

I'm not master line artist, but I know if you're patient and sort of ignore your mistakes and keep going, in the long run, you'll do fine, ha-ha. I mean, mistakes can be fixed.

XD! I can give advice, but I can't follow my own. : /

Hatsune Miku
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 12:29 AM

I can't follow my own advise either.. >.>;;

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 AM

XD! That's probably how most people are, ha-ha.
Maybe it's something that's part of bein' "human", ha-ha.
... 'Cause some therapist are normally a bit crazy themselves.

Oh! Ladies, a warning, I'm not currently at my house, meaning I don't have instant access to a scanner, so your art may be finish but you probably won't be able to see it until tomorrow since... I don't want to walk into my Aunt and Uncle's room just to scan a few things, PX!

Esmereina

Old 08-11-2009, 01:07 AM

Sorry menewsha was slow for me for a while..:( I hate it when it does that to me..

ahh..so Panit.Net? i may check that out. but i am dumb with programs..lol i need to be shown how to do it.. like someone has to do it in front of me in order for me to get it..^^;

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 01:30 AM

Yeah, it was acting up for me too.
DD:<
Ha-ha, it's a pretty basic program, if you're familiar with MSPaint but... know one or two things about photoshop, it shouldn't be that hard. : D

D ragon S pirit
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 01:33 AM

Yellop,

I always seem to have a problem with those type of programs. I don't know why...I'm decent at MS paint and good at photoshop. My mouse always seems to be afraid of the blank area where you draw. :|

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 AM

Hello~

Maybe it thinks a... cat is going to pop out of nowhere?

... Someone shot me for the lameness of that comment, XD!

Esmereina

Old 08-11-2009, 01:39 AM

*shoots and scores* ^^ oh.. .you meant to use a gun.. i just used you as a basketball hoop...lol :)

D ragon S pirit
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 01:42 AM

Lol, my cats are to lazy to move to get a fly....It's sad, they just lay there and wave their paw in the air when the fly is on the other side of the room.

I'm surprised their not 30 pound cats.

mysticartist81
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to mysticartist81

Old 08-11-2009, 01:45 AM

Hi. Was just browsing through the event and saw your thread and that you want to practice. If you want and have time your more than welcome to use my avatar. You can change if you see a need too. And if you want feel free to take at look at my gallery via the link in my sig.

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 01:53 AM

@ D ragon S pirit

I don't know whether to coo at the cuteness of that or laugh my ass off, XD! That's terrible, but adorable at the same time, ha-ha.

Sounds like one of my old cats, one would just sort of stare at a fly and the other would run away and hide.

@ Esmereina

XD! Eh, close enough~
Since...
-rubs head-
Basketballs hurt. D:<

@ mysticartist81

Hm, I'll consider—your avatar hasn't given me a sudden surge of inspiration, but for some reason... it looks really pretty, if I did draw it, I know it would be something I'd take awhile to do, ha-ha.
Can anyone say perfectionist? : P

I'll check out your gallery, though~

D ragon S pirit
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 01:57 AM

Lol,
Well feel free to laugh your ass off if you want...we all do. I think they learn it from a few people in this house...ahh monkey see monkey do is a terrible terrible line of education.

At least old cats have an excuse and a cat running and hiding from a fly :shock: Oh my

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 02:03 AM

Ha-ha, sadly it's how most people learn.
[/sigh]

XD! Well, he was somewhat of a spazz, he ran away from anything that didn't run away from him, ha-ha. It was sort of sad, though, when we were about to give him away, he was trying really hard to be affectionate, but it was difficult since... he was spazz-tastic and used to running away. He'd try to nuzzle you and it would be like he was trying to bruise your leg with his head.

DD ;

I miss that cat, though, he was damned awesome.
... And because of him, I didn't need an alarm clock. DD ;

D ragon S pirit
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 02:15 AM

Ya that's true, but it always seems to be the wrong things animals pick up. :T

Like my cat knows how to open our dogs food container and the cabinet its in. He's unstoppable when it comes down to him wanting something to eat. (unless its in the frig)

The only time I seen a spazzy cat is when one of them got older and we got 2 more kittens. She would always either stand her ground and hiss like there's no tomorrow or hiss and hit the high road

o:
I use to have a orange tabby that would always do that to my brother...I always seemed to get waken up by a large dog jumping in my bed and suffocating me with kisses P:

Edit:
Well I'm off for the night, nice talking to you and good luck on your artwork :)

Last edited by D ragon S pirit; 08-11-2009 at 02:36 AM..

Hatsune Miku
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 03:53 AM

I totally rolled over and died earlier. o 3o;; Lul~ Heyyy Bom? O: Maybe if you wouldn't mind could I try to trace the drawing (line art) in photoshop and coloring it and stuff? O: I won't take credit~ It's just fun to practice with line art and coloring. o 3o;;

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 03:31 PM

Sure, sure, sure!
It's technically your artwork after I give it to you, so do what you want! Just make sure to show me once you've finished. <3

Also, sorry about last night, I got side-tracked. : /

wish

Old 08-11-2009, 03:46 PM

bom! we are playing a celes paradi game. and we have jobs to do! this is for the chores game run by tori at the top of the page. (its a sticky)

do you mind doing a sketch of this http://i28.tinypic.com/mikryh.jpg for us? it is our mascot! we are tryin to be first to turn it in so it doesn't have to be beautiful~ we just need 3 artists in the celes paradi event to draw it for us.

bom chicka asantewaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 04:32 PM

Um... sure thing, ha-ha! That would be easy enough. : D
And-and-and I'll do it on my tablet, too. : D
... Do you need it right away?

Esmereina

Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 AM

hey bom.. whats going on? i haven't seen you around today..^^