Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-29-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

[Note: On this form I had forgotten the space for 'Name of Menewshan'. So i've just added my name. Sorry. ]

It was a white summer day. It was so white that my taco melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so shiny, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her abs up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the slowest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and strongest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the hairtie and cleaning the pencil. But Howdy's 2nd nephew twice removed said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got into Dad’s venomobile and drove the 37 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some deflowering, some humming and some just dancing in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my shoulders set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 42 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the dreary woman wearing a red bikini, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little happiness, but I clenched my nose and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was drinking so hard! And I could hear Howdy clapping behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

Shadami:

this isn't even funny. bad ShadamI!1 It's like the story almost made sense! how'd I do that :O

---------- Post added 08-29-2016 at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Ahahaha awww I love that we were chasing a cow shadami <3

---------- Post added 08-28-2016 at 11:38 AM ----------

it sure does haha <3
Quote:

This summer, my friend salvete: and I were hanging out down by the mountainous peaks of Mordor. Just then I spotted a cow stretching in a tree. I quickly grabbed my stomach from my backpack. But the cow jumped out of the tree! I ran as fast as I could. salvete is 42 years older than I am and can guesstimate a lot faster. We chased the cow all the way to the Great Barrier Reef, but as we were running, we slipped on a star and fell on our stomachs.

When I got home, Mom took one look at me and said, "I'm gonna beat you to a pulp like orange juice!" But after hearing our story she felt squirmy, so she gave us each a big bowl of omelettes and let us watch Psych. While firefighting the TV, we saw a commercial for a net, and decided to order one. When it came in the mail, we were finally able to catch the cow. We put it in an anaconda and now charge people 69 dollars to see it.

Shadami:

hahahaha you're welcome Salvete. I chose cow as one of the words cause i had tagged you! xD

that's fantastic.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-29-2016, 02:14 PM

people were getting deflowered by the pool? oh my

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-29-2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
this isn't even funny. bad ShadamI!1 It's like the story almost made sense! how'd I do that :O

---------- Post added 08-29-2016 at 08:33 AM ----------

hahahaha you're welcome Salvete. I chose cow as one of the words cause i had tagged you! xD

that's fantastic.
hahaha thank you :D

*would be snuggling a cow if my avatar were not holding a starfruit basket*

Prismatic Llama
P. Fool Charity Mule

Old 08-29-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
:O

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-29-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:

Now this story might sound sparkling purple, but cross my wings and hope to stretch, it’s all true.

This summer, my good friend Kent: and I were out shooting in the woods. The hour was late and the moon shone quickly in the sky. We had just crawled into our speeding bags, when suddenly the darkness was bathed with light.

Blasting out of our tents, we were met with an unbelievable sight. It was a flying firetruck, hovering in the sky above us! It just couldn’t be! My boobs practically hit the floor. I was left speechless, but Kent managed to exclaim, “Holy Mantits batman!"

Just then a bright blue screwdriver shot forth from the firetruck, striking us both. Kent and I began to rise up into the air. And before I knew it, we were aboard the craft.

Surrounding us were little green men, who were no more than 42 feet tall. None of them made a sound, or even exploded. I was green. “What do they want with us?!” I said aloud. “I don’t know,” Kent replied, “I just hope they don’t wanna swim our buns.”

A door swept open, and there entered a separate alien, dressed in a gold belt. I guessed he was the leader. “Don’t be afraid,” It spoke, “We will not harm you.”

“Woah,” I exclaimed, “You can speak Druid?!”

“Yes.” It continued. “We come from the planet Flarkenhopper. We have been visiting your planet for 37 seasons, and have now decided it is time to unite our two races in harmony. And we wish for you two to be our emissaries.”

“Wow, that’s so cool! Thanks a lot!” Kent reached out and shook what looked like the leader’s foot. The aliens gasped. “You just honked my elbow! On our world there is no bigger sign of disrespect. You humans aren’t as civilized as we assumed. Return them!”

And as the firetruck flew out of site, Kent said, “Oh well. We may not have harmony, but who else can say they honked an alien’s elbow?”

Shadami:

Exploding out of your tents made me laugh hard.
Kent and I had an alien encounter. though i'm a little worried that we got impaled by those screwdrivers!

---------- Post added 08-29-2016 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Not my fault... i swear :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
hahaha thank you :D

*would be snuggling a cow if my avatar were not holding a starfruit basket*
i know you would be ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismatic Llama View Post
:O
hehehehehe

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-29-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:

This summer, Mom and Dad took me and my bestest friend, Car'a'Carn: on a trip to the Woman's Restroom. The weather there is very creepy. The Woman's Restroom has lots of flamingoes, and they make wavy pineapples there too. I wish I had one!

The people of the Woman's Restroom have such a squishy culture. They love to eat deep fried chickpeas and are very proud of their big Bellybutton.

Car'a'Carn and I went to see the highlighter of Jefferson, the most famous person in the Woman's Restroom. Car'a'Carn is a big fan, and was so striped, he almost wet his necktie.

Knowing we'd have to eventually leave made me astounded, but I know even if I should live to be 38, this is a trip i'll never forget chill.

zigbigadorlube:

zigbigadorlube: HAHAHA! lolol! Squishy!! See?? I told you XD I love that I'm striped XD Just call me Zebra!! Man this sounded like a great trip! We need to go to the Woman's Restroom more often!! XD

---------- Post added 08-29-2016 at 10:54 AM ----------

These are all so great Howdy! XD

MAD LIB #4
1. Adjective: Hot
2. Food: Taco
3. Adjective: Red
4. Body Part - Plural: Fingers
5. Superlative Adjective: Thickest
6. Name of Menewshan: Zigbigadorlube
7. Superlative Adjective: Coldest
8. Noun: Paddle
9. Noun: Table
10. Type of Relative: Sister
11. Vehicle: Motorcycle
12. Number: 27
13. Verb Ending in -ing: Vibrating
14. Verb Ending in -ing: Crying
15. Verb Ending in -ing: Flying
16. Body Part - Plural: Legs
17. Number: 56
18. Adjective: Bright
19. Article of Clothing: Hat
20. An Emotion: Happy
21. Body Part: arm
22. Verb Ending in -ing: Driving
23. Verb Ending in -ing: Punching

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-29-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:

Summer had just begun and I was so boring. Mom and Dad said if I was able to get an X on my math final, we’d drive out to the coast and hit the beach. Well I passed that test with dodging colors.

On the trip were myself, my parents, and my bratty little sister, Julie. She’s a pain in the knee, but aren’t all little sisters? My best friend Shadami: came along too. Her parents had gone to Paris, so Shadami was staying with us for the summer.

I love the beach! It’s nice to feel the pretty sand between my eyelids. The water looked so inviting, and I couldn’t wait to get smart. Mom made sure we all had sunblock on. SPF 10. Dad surprised us all by wearing a tiny tube top. It was embarrassing.

Shadami and I wanted to go off and jump. But Mom said we had to take Julie. What a bummer. As we were pooping, these really cute surfers said hi to us. I’m sure my patella turned bright red. “Do you surf?” One of them asked. “Totally.” I lied, trying to look stale. Julie laughed, “The only surfing you do is on the internet in your bedroom at night, when you’re looking at copies.” … I could have died.

Finally we were able to strip Julie, and it was time to get in the ocean. Shadami stayed on the shore. She’s afraid of water. That’s because she almost fell in a pool when she was 7.

The water felt so colorful. I love hearing the waves boink. But then Shadami started to shout, “Shark! Shark!” I almost hit my sock. I was a goner for sure!--- But then I realized it was actually a red panda, the most above average creatures in the sea. Wow! The red panda swam over and nudged me with its elbow.

That was my best day ever.

Libra:

totally am afraid of water. but also atrracted to it. xD i'm terrified of the ocean cause of the undertoes specifically cause i am not a strong swimmer. thanks for taking me on the trip with you Libra :D

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-29-2016, 10:42 PM

MAD LIB #4
1. Adjective: bright
2. Food: pizza roll
3. Adjective: tasty
4. Body Part - Plural: toes
5. Superlative Adjective: tastiest
6. Name of Menewshan: Nephila
7. Superlative Adjective: nastiest
8. Noun: park
9. Noun: tree
10. Type of Relative: daughter
11. Vehicle: dump truck
12. Number: 36
13. Verb Ending in -ing: touching
14. Verb Ending in -ing: rubbing
15. Verb Ending in -ing: pointing
16. Body Part - Plural: noses
17. Number: 93
18. Adjective: hot
19. Article of Clothing: bra
20. An Emotion: surprised
21. Body Part: belly bottom
22. Verb Ending in -ing: tossing
23. Verb Ending in -ing: watching

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:13 AM

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a dirty time at camp. Right now we are at a street corner, where we stab all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us swords at the end of the day, and we cross around the campfire and tell sausage stories.

I have a new friend named Sleepy Anarchy: who is really blue. Yesterday we found some balls in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Sleepy Anarchy thinks they were dropped by a chicken.

We invented a game called ASDF. Here's how you play. First you scream a dancer until you get really hard, and then you shout "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually old.

Well, I should go. I can here the boom. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve cat legs again. They're gross! ... But Sleepy Anarchy seems to like them.

See you in 2 seconds!
Dystopia:

Stories about the sausages getting polished?

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:19 AM

This summer, my friend Cora: and I were hanging out down by Canada. Just then I spotted a woof eating in a tree. I quickly grabbed my engine from my backpack. But the woof jumped out of the tree! I ran as fast as I could. Cora is 10 years older than I am and can toss a lot faster. We chased the woof all the way to the bathroom, but as we were running, we slipped on a wand and fell on our legs.

When I got home, Mom took one look at me and said, "BEAVER'S MOTHER!" But after hearing our story she felt awesome, so she gave us each a big bowl of jerky and let us watch Wizards vrs. Aliens . While dancing the TV, we saw a commercial for a stool, and decided to order one. When it came in the mail, we were finally able to catch the woof. We put it in a thermometer and now charge people 2 dollars to see it.

Nephila:

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:23 AM

Quote:

This summer, my friend Car'a'Carn: and I were hanging out down by Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysili ogogogoch. Just then I spotted a goose crocheting in a tree. I quickly grabbed my jellybean from my backpack. But the goose jumped out of the tree! I ran as fast as I could. Car'a'Carn is 2 years older than I am and can scratch a lot faster. We chased the goose all the way to your mum's bread box, but as we were running, we slipped on an elevator and fell on our vertebrae.

When I got home, Mom took one look at me and said, "Up your nose with a rubbah' hose!" But after hearing our story she felt startling, so she gave us each a big bowl of cup cakes and let us watch Golden Girls. While surrounding the TV, we saw a commercial for ear wax, and decided to order one. When it came in the mail, we were finally able to catch the goose. We put it in a cookie and now charge people 666 dollars to see it.

Linnea:

Linnea:
Loijefoijoigouihasdoijf? Where is that? It sounds fun! I wanna go!! ROFL XD A goose crocheting in a tree XD HAHAHA! WHAT? How did I get to be older than you?? This story sounds painful O.O We just broke our backs! :o

AHAHAHAHA! Cupcakes and Golden Girls! This sounds like a party for my sister! XD We just made devil goose cookies. From a Crocheting goose. *noms on Devil cookies* NOW I WANT COOKIES! THanks! >.<!

That was amazing!! XD Thanks Linnea! Thanks Howdy!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:28 AM

Summer had just begun and I was so nutty. Mom and Dad said if I was able to get a K on my math final, we’d drive out to the coast and hit the beach. Well I passed that test with running colors.

On the trip were myself, my parents, and my bratty little sister, Julie. She’s a pain in the dimple, but aren’t all little sisters? My best friend salvete: came along too. Hes parents had gone to Chicago, so salvete was staying with us for the summer.

I love the beach! It’s nice to feel the metal sand between my uvulas. The water looked so inviting, and I couldn’t wait to get greasy. Mom made sure we all had sunblock on. SPF 82. Dad surprised us all by wearing a tiny bra. It was embarrassing.

salvete and I wanted to go off and crush. But Mom said we had to take Julie. What a bummer. As we were snoring, these really cute surfers said hi to us. I’m sure my armpit turned bright red. “Do you surf?” One of them asked. “Totally.” I lied, trying to look lacy. Julie laughed, “The only surfing you do is on the internet in your bedroom at night, when you’re looking at spices.” … I could have died.

Finally we were able to fly Julie, and it was time to get in the ocean. salvete stayed on the shore. She’s afraid of water. That’s because she almost flipped in a pool when she was 7.

The water felt so sweet. I love hearing the waves blub blub. But then salvete started to shout, “Shark! Shark!” I almost sceamed my silk stockings. I was a goner for sure!--- But then I realized it was actually a bunnyfish, the biggest creatures in the sea. Wow! The bunnyfish swam over and nudged me with its elbow.

That was my most flavorful day ever.

For-Chan Cookie:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-30-2016, 02:29 AM

awwww cookie heheh <3 yay bunnyfish <3

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-30-2016, 02:29 AM

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysili ogogogoch is in Wales
this guy says that so smooth!

Last edited by Linnea; 08-30-2016 at 02:37 AM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:30 AM

salvete agrees. Yay Team Bunnyfish!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:36 AM

I can hardly believe it! School is over and there are 45 days of summer to look forward to! I can't wait to bfried with my friend Dazzlingdreamberry:. We'll go down to the creek and catch mountain lions and then hike in the lake.

My parents said we'll all be taking a road trip to SC. I can't wait. Until then, they don't want me drizzling my summer. No rafting in front of the TV for hours on end, or spending my time looking at Alcatraz videos on Yelp.

So Dazzlingdreamberry and I decided to start a business washing cars. People can bring their cars to my house. We'll polish them up and make sure they're all breath taking. I'll wipe down the spoon and Dazzlingdreamberry can scrub the streets. It'll be funny work, but a great way to make extra money. I can already hear the cash register go slurp!

I think this may be the most delicious summer ever!

Mr. Wrong:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Hello, my name is SuperZombiePotatoe:, and i'm going to sing Summer Love by One Direction.

Maha-Aamir: baby, this is for you.

Yeah, oh ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh

Can't believe you're flailing your bags
Trying so hard not to punch
Had the creepiest time and now it's the tiniest time
But we have to say "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Don't promise that you're gonna tickle
Don't promise that you'll sniff
Just promise that you won't forget we had butternuts.

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like bellybuttons in September
But I always will run
You were my summer rock
You always will be my summer rock

Wish that we could be shiny now
If we could find some place to kick
Make the last time just like the first time
Push a house and climb

Don't say the word that's on your eyeballs
Don't look at me that way
Just promise you'll poke
When the sky is chartreuse

But I always will run
You were my summer rock

So please don't make this any better
We can't drink this any farther
And I know there's nothing that I wanna eat, eat

But I always will run
You were my summer rock

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 02:56 AM

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a fluffy time at camp. Right now we are outside an active volcano, where we fart all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us tables at the end of the day, and we eat around the campfire and tell bib stories.

I have a new friend named BellyButton: who is really tasty. Yesterday we found some chairs in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Belly thinks they were dropped by Chris.

We invented a game called Aaahh!. Here's how you play. First you twerk a fan until you get really greasy, and then you shout "A bird in the hand is worth two in tha bush." I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually smooth.

Well, I should go. I can here the boosh. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve flamingo legs again. They're gross! ... But Belly seems to like them.

See you in 2 hours!
Nephila:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 03:05 AM

Summer had just begun and I was so aggressive. Mom and Dad said if I was able to get a Q on my math final, we’d drive out to the coast and hit the beach. Well I passed that test with sledding colors.

On the trip were myself, my parents, and my bratty little sister, Julie. She’s a pain in the kneecap, but aren’t all little sisters? My best friend Linnea: came along too. Her parents had gone to Boise, Idaho, so Linnea was staying with us for the summer.

I love the beach! It’s nice to feel the sparkling sand between my armpits. The water looked so inviting, and I couldn’t wait to get massive. Mom made sure we all had sunblock on. SPF 1 million. Dad surprised us all by wearing tiny undies. It was embarrassing.

Linnea and I wanted to go off and dance. But Mom said we had to take Julie. What a bummer. As we were poking, these really cute surfers said hi to us. I’m sure my shoulder turned bright red. “Do you surf?” One of them asked. “Totally.” I lied, trying to look tiny. Julie laughed, “The only surfing you do is on the internet in your bedroom at night, when you’re looking at grannies.” … I could have died.

Finally we were able to freestyle Julie, and it was time to get in the ocean. Linnea stayed on the shore. She’s afraid of water. That’s because she almost ran in a pool when she was 7.

The water felt so fuzzy. I love hearing the waves blurp. But then Linnea started to shout, “Shark! Shark!” I almost swam my socks. I was a goner for sure!--- But then I realized it was actually a platypus, the dirtiest creatures in the sea. Wow! The platypus swam over and nudged me with its nose.

That was my slimiest day ever.

Precarious Fool:

Looking at grannies at night? Oh my!

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 08-30-2016, 03:07 AM

OMG!!! This is just too precious for words and completely crazy!!!
I have never played this and still don't get most of it but SuperZombiePotatoe: that was beautiful
Thank you Captain

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-30-2016, 03:12 AM

What the actual fuck is going on with mine LOL.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 03:13 AM

It was a hot summer day. It was so hot that my taco melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so red, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her fingers up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the thickest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along zigbigadorlube:, my next door neighbor and coldest friend. zig still had some chores to do, like taking out the paddle and cleaning the table. But zig's sister said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got onto Dad’s motorcycle and drove the 27 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some vibrating, some crying, and some just flying in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my legs set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 56 feet tall! I grabbed zig and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the bright woman wearing a red hat, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little happy, but I clenched my arm and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was driving so hard! And I could hear zig punching behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

Car'a'Carn:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2016, 03:30 AM

Now this story might sound French Canadian, but cross my armpit and hope to evacuate, it’s all true.

This summer, my good friend HamletSpamlet: and I were out convulsing in the woods. The hour was late and the moon shone seductively in the sky. We had just crawled into our wanking bags, when suddenly the darkness was bathed with light.

Yodeling out of our tents, we were met with an unbelievable sight. It was a flying moped, hovering in the sky above us! It just couldn’t be! My pituitary gland practically hit the floor. I was left speechless, but Hammy managed to exclaim, “Gamera is the friend of all children!"

Just then a bright blue IHOP all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast shot forth from the moped, striking us both. Hammeh and I began to rise up into the air. And before I knew it, we were aboard the craft.

Surrounding us were little green men, who were no more than -12 feet tall. None of them made a sound, or even embezzled. I was groovy. “What do they want with us?!” I said aloud. “I don’t know,” Hamster replied, “I just hope they don’t wanna tenderize our love handles."

A door swept open, and there entered a separate alien, dressed in gold lederhosen. I guessed he was the leader. “Don’t be afraid,” It spoke, “We will not harm you.”

“Woah,” I exclaimed, “You can speak Esperanto?!”

“Yes.” It continued. “We come from the planet Owa Tana Siam. We have been visiting your planet for 3 days, and have now decided it is time to unite our two races in harmony. And we wish for you two to be our emissaries.”

“Wow, that’s so cool! Thanks a lot!” Hammy reached out and shook what looked like the leader’s trachea. The aliens gasped. “You just honked my weenis! On our world there is no bigger sign of disrespect. You humans aren’t as civilized as we assumed. Return them!”

And as the moped flew out of site, Hammy said, “Oh well. We may not have harmony, but who else can say they honked an alien’s weenis?”

Lurve, Captain Howdy.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-30-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysili ogogogoch is in Wales
this guy says that so smooth!
I've seen this a couple times. and i'm always impressed.

---------- Post added 08-30-2016 at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote:

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a dirty time at camp. Right now we are at a street corner, where we stab all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us swords at the end of the day, and we cross around the campfire and tell sausage stories.

I have a new friend named Sleepy Anarchy: who is really blue. Yesterday we found some balls in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Sleepy Anarchy thinks they were dropped by a chicken.

We invented a game called ASDF. Here's how you play. First you scream a dancer until you get really hard, and then you shout "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually old.

Well, I should go. I can here the boom. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve cat legs again. They're gross! ... But Sleepy Anarchy seems to like them.

See you in 2 seconds!
Dystopia:

Stories about the sausages getting polished?
This one Dystopia? xD i like it, it's amusing!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 08-30-2016, 01:26 PM

ok this was too funny to only do once. im doing another!

MAD LIB #14
1. Adjective: Pretty
2. Adjective: Majestic
3. Superlative Adjective: Fastest
4. Name of Menewshan: Hummy
5. Food - Plural: Strawberries
6. Noun: sunglasses
7. Preposition: between
8. Verb: singing
9. Adjective: loud
10. Place: Atlantic Ocean
11. A Sport: Lacrosse