Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2012, 02:48 AM

Rayden
"Thief", does what he's told

Simon
Rayden's Boss

Last edited by Jayek; 03-19-2012 at 02:58 AM..

Overatedsmileyface
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2012, 02:53 AM

Sam
Hired Thug

Brad "Hired Sam"
Businessman

----------

POV:Brad

The day began with a crash, Brad rolled out of bed feeling groggy. He stood up and flicked his black hair out of his eyes and rolling his broad muscular shoulders, He was an average New York businessman except with one exception he was designing the new generation of hover boards. His tall figure stood like a scarecrow in his dark bedroom as he lurched towards the crash feeling slow and tired. His shoulder slammed to a rock solid male "uurrrggghhh" groaned Brad

Last edited by Overatedsmileyface; 03-19-2012 at 05:58 AM..

Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 01:42 AM

((I wasn't sure where we were starting... so I suppose before the thief takes the blue prints?))

Overatedsmileyface
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2012, 02:53 AM

Yes before he takes them

Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 04:52 PM

Simon walked out of his home and to his car earlier than normal. He was and always had been an insomniac and that night his mind would not let him sleep. He had been working on a new version of the hover board that was so popular among the younger generation. Simon knew that he was going up against a lot when he decided to put his plan into action by asking around about making this item. His competitor would be a man named Brad. This man has been famous for the invention on the hover board as well as the upgrades through the years. But Simon had came up with something that Brad had not. He found a way to give the hover board a gravitational pull on its rider so that the rider wouldn't need the use of straps and low speeds. This fact alone made him worry that anyone, including Brad, would try to steal his work.

Stealing. Anyone was capable of it; it's just the matter of how much they would want to risk and possibly get caught. Simon had no problem with "playing that game", he was no angel after all. Head of one of the largest gangs in the city, Simon has had his share of court dates and jail time. He of course was never found guilty of anything mainly because he always had an alibi as well as the fact that he occasionally worked at a local bar. This, of course, meant that he was very good at being two different people.

The car he sat in drove down the road to his office; the office that only the underground community knows about. At that moment, one would not be able to tell he worked at the local bar for he had a driver, nice suit and his hair was slicked back to keep the shorter strands out of his face. Simon looked as if he owned the city, and according to most of the underground, he did.

Overatedsmileyface
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2012, 06:59 PM

Whatever Brad had slammed into was moving fast, Faster than he had expected. "Oi you" called Brad but all he got in reply was the sound of footsteps moving towards the door. Brad lurched into a run feeling slow compared to the fast moving man, "Guards" Brad yelled as he attempted to chase the man, No guards came running to his rescue, So Brad was alone for now. Brad assumed the fast moving man was a thief sent by a nemesis in the trade of hover boards, Brad had no chance of catching the thief so he branched of to a different corridor and went after the guards, All he found was four dead guards lying on the floor.

Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 07:12 PM

((so now i'm confused. is that your guy Brad run into? because as far as I know, Rayden (my thief) was not thrown into the picture yet.))

Overatedsmileyface
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2012, 02:48 AM

No Brad ran Into Rayden

Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2012, 03:39 AM

ok. just so you know, that's called Godmodding. I havn't brought that character in yet, as in at the moment he doesn't exist. Most rpers will get extremely pissed if you controle their characters without asking. ok?

Overatedsmileyface
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2012, 04:37 AM

Ok sorry

Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2012, 09:54 PM

it's ok. did you want to edit your post?