Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-01-2012, 10:04 PM

Private roleplay between me and Evergreen Goddess, please do not post if you aren't us!

Plot:
Quote:
[Slash] A boy in his late teens is kicked out of his home and onto the streets, after a few months he is found by a man in his early/mid-twenties who makes him an offer: Shelter and food in return for the boy being his "slave"
Set in a futuristic setting.

My character:

Full name: Isaac "Zack" Thornton
Hair: Black, half dyed blonde and patterned like a leopard
Eyes: Medium green, lost left one in an accident a few years back
Family: Parents, both ridiculously wealthy
Sexuality: Homoromantic Pansexual (Can be sexually attracted to anybody, but only emotionally attracted to men)
Personality: Selfish, spoiled, lazy, is cold to people he doesn't know well

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 02-02-2012 at 03:47 PM..

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-02-2012, 03:59 PM

My Character:

Full Name: Nicholas Reed
Hair: Long red wavy hair up to the waist.
Eyes: A light gray.
Family: He had parents, but after they kicked him out he believes he never had parents at all.
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: He can be pretty rude when he get's angry. Other than that he's just your regular shy guy...he tends to keep to himself and rarely talks to anyone unless he really has to.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Zack was walking home.
To most people, this is a very normal thing to do. Not for him. Isaac Thornton, informally known as Zack, was the only child of a wealthy businessman and was very much used to be chauffeured around. Today though, the driver was ill, and he didn't really trust the public transport system. So he was walking.
The weather wasn't especially pleasant, but it wasn't particularly dismal either. At least it wasn't raining, though the gradually gathering clouds indicated it might later.
Typical New New England really.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 PM

Nicholas sighed as he turned around and noticed a group of boys staring at him and smirking. He really didn't want to fight right now since he had to find shelter for when it rained. He wasn't really so sure that it would rain, but from the look of the clouds and the grey sky, it seemed that it would be raining soon. He returned his attention to the boys and sighed. "What are you guys looking at?" he asked. One boy chuckled and shrugged. "You, what do you think?" he said and rolled his eyes. "Well I don't know why you're looking at me for kid..." replied Nicholas. The boy glared at him and walked over to Nicholas and shoved him into a wall. "I see you want to fight..." said Nicholas and shoved him back away from him. "Back off..." he warned.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-04-2012, 12:56 AM

As he walked, Zack noticed a small group of boys shouting and pushing, most looked in their mid-teens, with one that looked older. He hesitated and watched. It wasn't the sort of thing he saw often, and it piqued his interest. He quickly realised that the older boy was being targeted by the others and while he seemed sure of himself, he was plenty outnumbered.
He strode over.
"Hey, kiddywinks, I'll give you these if you leave the guy alone" he pulled a wad of paper notes out of his pocket. He prayed in his mind it would work, he certainly wasn't strong enough to take on a group this large.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-04-2012, 03:30 PM

The group of boys looked over at the man talking and then at the large pile of paper notes in his hand. The one who had shoved Nicholas walked over to the man and took the paper notes from the man and ran off with the others. Nicholas watched them leave and sighed. He then looked over at the man and said nothing and looked around, wondering where he would be able to go for the night.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-13-2012, 11:53 PM

Zack looked the remaining boy up and down, taking in his appearance. He noted that while he certainly wasn't unattractive, he seemed a little scruffy-looking. He shrugged it off, it was probably fashionable with common people or something, goodness knows he'd seen some odd things worn by them.
"So what were they hassling you about? Anything in particular or just kids being kids?" He attempted to make conversation, though he wasn't sure why, he'd probably never see the man again, not that he would mind it.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 02-14-2012 at 11:54 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-14-2012, 02:53 PM

Nicholas looked at the man and shrugged. "I think it was because of my current status or because of my sexuality." he answered. "I don't know..." he muttered and looked down at the ground as he fidgeted with the rope belt at his waist. "Thanks for the help though...I really didn't feel like fighting." he added and looked at the man with his hazel colored eyes. The man have very nice hair, that was obvious, and he wasn't ugly at all...but that didn't matter to him. He looked up at the darkening clouds and felt a raindrop hit his forehead. It was beginning to rain very lightly, but it would pick up soon...he needed to find shelter in an alley.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-20-2012, 07:37 AM

Zack raised his eyebrow slightly at the boy, before glancing at the rain-clouds. This was not good. He had no umbrella, no hood, and no transport home, home being at least another ten minutes walking. He turned to the boy.
"I just saved your arse; you owe me. Get me to somewhere sheltered from the rain," he ordered "Quickly, before I get wet!" It was clear from his tone that he was used to getting his own way, and was not likely to take no for an answer.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 03-19-2012 at 11:46 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-21-2012, 04:54 PM

"Yes you did..." he said and sighed. "I didn't ask for your help though, and I know I said that I didn't feel like fighting, but I really wouldn't have minded fighting them." he explained and looked around. "Look dude, I don't know about you but I'm going to go back to that alley and staying dry, I suggest you go home...don't like walking? Run...." he said and began to walk away from he man as he walked to an alley.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-23-2012, 08:02 AM

Zack stood and gawped for a moment.
How dare he? How DARE he? A dirty,common BOY, speaking back to HIM. He would be informing his parents of this-
His internal rant was interrupted by spots of rain on his head and shoulders. He glanced, first upwards, then to his left arm, and then to the boy, who was getting further and further away. He wasn't sure he liked the young man, but he would have to put up with him, he certainly didn't have time to get home, even f he ran.
After a moment of hesitation, the increasing speed of the rain pushed him to trot after the boy, catching up quickly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-23-2012, 03:01 PM

Nicholas heard footsteps behind him and he sighed. "Are you some kind of stalker?" he asked as he looked at the man and sighed. "You can follow me around all you want, but you're not going to get anything out of it." he explained and entered an ally. Nicholas looked around the alley and leaned back against the wall and yawned tiredly. He was getting hungry, but he really didn't have money on him and he didn't mind going a few days without eating.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 03-01-2012, 08:22 AM

"I am not a stalker, than-you-very-much," Zack grumbled, leaning against the wall opposite the boy "I just need to get out of this damn rain. I couldn't get home in time, even if I ran". He threw a quick glare and folded his arms, momentarily looking very much like a spoilt child, before turning away and facing the entrance of the alley.
He went still and quiet for a few minutes, the only sound being a faint ching, ching, ching as he drummed his fingers over something metallic.
It didn't last long though - he hated silences. He turned back to the boy.
"So, hang about in alleyways like this often?" he attempted to joke.

(( Sorry for not replying for a while btw >.> I got writer's block ))

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 03-01-2012 at 07:31 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-06-2012, 04:42 PM

Nicholas sighed and looked over at the man and rolled his eyes. "Whatever then dude..." he said and yawned as he listened to the sound of the rain pattering onto the cobblestones. The faint sound of tapping on metal caught his attention and he stared at the man curiously. "Yes I do..." he said not sure if he should tell this man the truth yet. "I find alleys very interesting and homey." he explained.

((That's okay...))

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 03-17-2012, 12:29 AM

"Oh, excellent" Zack rolled his eyes "Stuck in the rain with somebody who finds alleyways interesting. You common people really are strange. Or maybe it's just you."
He looked around. No, definitely not interesting. Just dark, damp and dreary. Why anybody woould willingly stay here, he just couldn't fathom.
"I mean really, what's so good about it? Enlighten me."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM

Nicholas sighed and kicked a pebble out of the alley and looked at the man. "Look dude, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to...be glad you're not out in the rain getting drenched." he said and frowned as he looked down at his feet. "I might as well tell you the truth since you're the only one who actually is talking to me..." he whispered and looked at the man. "It's the only shelter I have...the only thing that feels like home for me...." he explained. "I guess the only good thing about it, is that it keeps me dry on days like these...." he added.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 03-20-2012, 12:21 AM

Zack looked at the boy blankly for a few moments.
"So you mean you... you actually live here? In an alleyway?" he looked as though the thought of it didn't quite click in his mind "How does that even work? Where do you sleep?" he glanced around, looking for any signs of somewhere suitable for sleeping, but found none.
It just didn't make sense to him. He'd grown up in great comfort, he'd always had a roof over his head and a large, comfy bed to sleep in. It had never really occured to him that not everybody would.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-20-2012, 03:15 PM

Nicholas sighed and rolled his eyes but nodded.
"Yes I do...I live here ever since my parents kicked me out of the house...."he explained and ran a hand through his hair. "Sleep?" he repeated and shrugged. "There are times when I just don't sleep...but when I do sleep, I sleep on the ground." he said quietly as he glanced over at the man before looking down at the ground. Nicholas knew that he probably wasn't the only one in this situation...and that comforted him very little.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 04-06-2012, 07:59 AM

Zack looked at him in disbelief. That couldn't be right. The boy was pulling his leg, he had to be. Nobody slept on the ground, that was silly. He smirked.
"Alright, very good, you got me," he gave a small chuckle, clapping slowly "I actually believed you for a minute there."
He tried to imagine what it would be like to sleep on the floor of an alleyway, but looking down and seeing the dirt made him quickly banish the thought.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2012, 04:16 PM

Nicholas sighed. "You don't believe me?" he asked. "Well that really doesn't surprise me..but I'm telling you the truth, I mean...do you SEE a bed in here?" he asked as he pointed around the alley. "No...there is no bed, so I sleep on the ground." he explained.