My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 12:05 AM

Zexion walked down the halls, a book in his hand and his eyes skimming the words. He had been summoned to receive a mission. He was told that he was to have a partner on this mission, he prayed for any but Demyx. He really liked to work by himself. But something in the pit of his stomach told him that he would bee paired with the blonde sitar player. Zexion turned the page gingerly. His eyes taking in the new set of words for his uninterested looking eyes. When reading, Zexion blanked out his mind almost completely. Everything else around him was simply a plain gray blur in his periferal vision.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-20-2011, 12:46 AM

Demyx lounged on his bed, stretching his legs out as he propped up against the back of his bed. His sitar sat on his lap and he strummed idly, smiling lightly as he listened to the random tune. He knew he had a mission he should be getting too, but he really didn't want to get up. Maybe he could go convince whoever it was that he happened to be paired with if they could just do the mission on their own. With that thought in mind, he rose from his bed, slipped his boots on and headed to the Grey Room to receive his mission, his sitar fading from sight, ready to be summoned again at any moment. The blonde hummed quietly to himself as he walked with a bounce in his step. He always felt good when he managed to talk someone into doing something that he wanted them to do.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 04:19 PM

Zexion made it to the grey room first. He took a seat and turned the page slowly. He sighed softly and rubbed his eyes. He closed the book and it rippled away into the darkness. Sure he enjoyed books and he liked having them close by, but even he needed a break to rest his weary eyes. He wondered what this mission would be about. What world needed exploring today?

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-21-2011, 04:32 PM

Demyx skipped happily into the Grey Room and looked around quickly. He saw Saix, but of course he was always there. Zexion... Odd. He never really seen much of the shorter Nobody... He shrugged lightly, his attention going over to Xigbar who was talking to Luxord. If he got paired with one of them, he knew it'd be easy enough to talk his way out of going. He whistled a nameless tune as he went over to Saix to receive his mission, hoping it was easy just in case that he was forced to go on it.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 06:36 PM

Zexion finally got up and made his way to Demyx and Saix. He figured that Demyx was his partner. He didn't mind the blonde, for a short amount of time. He was talented with his instrument. Saix looked from on to the other. "You two are going to explore a new world. It seems to have popped up recently. Try not to take forever, we are backed up."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-21-2011, 09:30 PM

Demyx mentally sighed when he saw that he was going to be paired up with Zexion. He wasn't sure how much it would take to persuade him to do the mission solo, but he figured his chances were slim. Mostly because they were exploring a new world. That type of mission tended to get done a lot faster if there was more than one person doing it. "Yeah. Alright. We'll be back before you know it!"

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 03:56 AM

Zexion nodded after the mission was given. "Be ready to leave in ten minutes please." Zexion said as he turned on his heels, his cloak ruffling in the make shift wind. He walked slowly back to his room to get ready. He wondered what kind of world this would be. Sandy like Agrabah. Under the sea? Who knew. He made sure he had enough clothes and medical items for this mission. "Of course Demyx." He said to himself. He wondered how long it has been since the two had a mission together.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-30-2011, 12:21 PM

Demyx sighed and headed off to his own room. His mind was racing with the different ways he could get out of this mission. He hates being the first one to explore a world. Except for that one time with Atlantis. That was actually a lot of fun and he really didn't want to leave. He entered his room and grabbed some medical items, figuring that if he did have to leave that they wouldn't be gone too long. The possibility that he would have to leave was high, seeing as how he was sure that there was no way to bribe the other into going alone. It looked like he'd have to push through this wit minimal complaint.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 09:49 PM

Zexion finished packing and made his way back to the gray room. He took a seat and kicked his legs up. He watched the others go about their normal days. The only two missing, since they were on a mission, was Roxas and Axel. They seemed rather fond of each other. Zexion sighed as he thought about what kind of world this would be. Then he kind of wished that he could do this on his own. It would be easier for him.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-30-2011, 09:56 PM

Demyx hesitated in his room. He really didn't want to go on this mission, but he knew that if he kept skipping out on them, Saix was going to start getting suspicious. The last thing he wanted was for the other to put his rage directed at the blonde. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before heading back into the Grey Room. He paused in the doorway before heading over to Zexion. "Ready to go?"

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 10:00 PM

Zexion looked at Demyx and got up. The blonde was taller than him, though everyone but Roxas was. The way the heart shaped moons glow licked the blondes features made Demyx seem a bit desirable. Zexion caught himself stairing and turned around. "Yeah, lets go." He said was he made his way to the dark portal.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-30-2011, 11:07 PM

Demyx raised an eyebrow, mildly curious as to why Zexion was looking at him like that, but it wasn't enough to make him question it. He stood there for a few seconds longer before sighing lightly and following the shorter Nobody through the dark portal. Hopefully this mission will go by quickly without any real problems.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 PM

Zexion was the first one through. Nothing seemed different, but he felt different. His clothes seemed a bit heavier and his hair was blown out of place by the wind. Something was indeed different about this place. Already property were stairing at him and snickering. He hated being laughed at. But he couldn't do anything about it. He moved out of the way for Demyx. There were people everywhere and strange things on wheels. They seemed metal.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-31-2011, 01:03 AM

Demyx blinked a few times as he stepped out of the dark portal and looked around curiously. This place was so different than all the other worlds they've been too. There was something about it that was interesting and he was glad now that he came. He spotted the strange metal things on cars and wondered idly what they were. He knew that they would find out soon enough, so he wasn't going to ask. He heard the people laughing and he shot a glare at them and had a sense of satisfaction when they turned away quickly. "This place is definitely different." he said, looking over at Zexion.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2011, 04:58 PM

Zexion frowned as he looked around from the spot they were at. Tall buildings, taller than any others he has seen. "Where are we?" He whispered to himself but it was an open question. He took a couple steps out and looked at the people walking. They definitely stood out.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 09-02-2011, 10:14 PM

Demyx shrugged, looking around curiously. This place was so different than any other place he's been too in the past. But it definitely seemed interesting. He was glad that he decided to actually come on this mission~ He patted Zexion on the head lightly. "Only one way to find out! Change clothes to blend in and take a look around!" he said, rather cheerfully.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 PM

Zexion nodded. "Alright." He said as he started walking down the street. He looked at the buildings and how big they were. "No heartless so far." He said softly as he kept looking around.

((Writers block. Sorry.))

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 09-05-2011, 02:46 AM

((It's fine))

Demyx followed after Zexion, whistling quietly to himself as he looked around. This new place was definitely different than he was used too, but everything he saw was so interesting! The only problem he saw was that he had no idea where they could get clothes that would blend in... "Hey Zexy.... Where do you think the clothes shops are?" he asked.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2011, 07:00 PM

Zexion shrugged. He hadn't the faintest idea. That is untilled he saw a store window with manikins with clothes on them. "I guess here is as good as any." He said as he opened the door for Demyx. Loud music came from the open door. Zexion never minded music but when it was this loud, it gave him a headache.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 09-16-2011, 09:31 PM

A grin quickly made it's way across Demyx's face at the sound of the music and he eagerly hurried into the store. He wasn't big on shopping for clothes.. Or anything that wasn't music related. But he did love exploring a new place. Especially when this place wasn't going to hurt him. "This place is cool~" he said, looking around at the clothes on display.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2011, 12:43 AM

Zexion raised an eyebrow at the choice of clothes. Yes he knew what clothes were, but this wasn't really his style. Then there was the music. It gave him a headache. He looked around and found a pair of blue jeans. Just plain pants. They did seem a little tight. Like they got tighter towards the legs. He put the to his hips and judged if they'd fit. "What do you think?" He asked looking at Demyx.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 09-18-2011, 01:35 AM

Demyx hummed quietly along with the song that was playing, quickly gaining the rhythm in his mind. After all, he was a huge fan of music. There was no way he would be unable to catch on quickly. He scanned over the clothes, easily finding many different things he would wear. He blinked at the sound of Zexion's voice and quickly turned to look at him. He raised an eyebrow lightly and looked at the jeans in the other's hand. "Looks kind of plain, doesn't it?" he asked. He knew he'd much rather see the shorter male in something more... Not boring.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 PM

Zexion looked at the clothes and shurgged. "Really?" He said softly as he put back the clothes. "And what would you pick out?" He placed his hands on his hips as he looked at Demyx. Zexion didn't like to stand out too much. He faded into the back more or less.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 09-28-2011, 10:59 PM

Demyx thought for a moment before looking around the store. "Well......" he said, trailing off as he went and grabbed a few things. "Things like this!" he exclaimed, holding up some clothes that rockers would wear. "Think I could pull it off?" After all, he did like standing out.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2011, 12:30 AM

Zexion rolled his eyes. "If anyone could, you could." He said softly as he found a black and white shirt with black fishnet over one shoulder. It wasn't standing out but it was different than what he would wear. "Is this better?" He asked as he found tight black pants with a slight chain hanging from a belt loop and connecting to the next.