MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-09-2011, 10:15 PM

Name: Shoko Shinami

Bio: She is an experiment and has been always treated like a prisoner ever since she was firsr brought into the lab as an experiment.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 10:32 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...acqirrl3K58m8Q

Name:Aki
Bio: he is new to the lab and is a great scientist.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-10-2011, 10:37 PM

It was an early Morning for Shoko. They usually started experimenting very early in the morning. They had got shoko out of her plain white room to the lab. She hated these experiments. They were usually very painful for her. They usually took a toll on her body as well. She sat on a metal table as most of the scientists were there. She saw a new scientist though. She wondered how this was going to go since sometimes the new scientists were frightened by the experiments and what happens to the person being experimented on.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 02:25 AM

Aki stared. "A human test? Is this very safe?" he looked frighted. This Gorlovka was pretty and young. He worried that this might go terribly wrong.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 02:37 AM

The head scientist smirked. "Oh its safe don't worry." He reassured Aki. She had restraints on in case she got to feisty. Injecting the syringe's needle inside of the beautiful girl the liquid went into her body. When they took the needle out, she cried out in pain. Her skin went very pale her eyes changed to a bright red color. she had tears in her eyes. Anyone could see how painful it looked.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 02:48 AM

Aki had an odd look on his face. He was terrified. "Stop! Your hurting her!" he was mortified by these men.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 02:57 AM

They all smirked. "There's no way to stop once the chemical is in her body. She will have to go through the suffering on her own like she always does. Isn't that right Shoko?" The man asked. Shoko would've shot a glare at them but she was in too much pain. They kept injecting more chemicals into her body until she couldn't take anymore.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:10 AM

Aki's voice was high pitched and he was pale. "S-stop! She'll die. Please stop!" he covered his ears and closed his eyes, blocking out her suffering.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 03:15 AM

Soon they had stopped. She cleaned up but didn't even bother taking her back to her room. she was shivering from the pain and fear she felt. She looked so harmless and scared. It was impossible to imagine how mistreated she was. "y-you tried to protect me.." she whispered in a shakey voice to Aki.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 11:09 AM

The other doctors were gone. "Yes..I have to get you away from here. This place is crazy! Are there others like you? Were do they even take you guys from?" he was slightly in panic. He had just witnessed human testing. She appeared to be in horrible pain. "Do you have a family?" his eyes were kind. He saw that they often called her test subject: (roman numeral) IV that was the name stamped on her file, but they had said Shoko. That must have been her real name he guessed. He picked her up and looked around for an exit. He ran towards one when he found it and them was hit rather hard on the head by another "doctor". He instantly blacked out.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 05:23 PM

"Well no. Some of the test subjects...they've died. I'm the only one they have that is in good condition which is why they've kept me here so long." She told him holding onto Aki weakly. "I'm so sorry you witnessed that. I know this isn't what you thought it would be. Most scientists run. But your the only one who's tried saving me." She told him. her eyes widened as he was hit hard. She fell right out of his arms sliding onto the floor. "Leave him alone!" She shouted.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 08:57 PM

The scientist grinned wickedly. "New test. They cackled. "Hopefully he'll survive a little longer than most." he was thrown in the cell with Shoko.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 09:01 PM

Shoko felt guilty. When the two of them were in a cell together she let Aki's head rest in her lap. She was scared to what was going to happen to him. She didn't care what they did to her. She was afraid he was going to be in danger. She wished he left while he could and without her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 09:09 PM

He woke up and cursed. "Damn! They got us huh? I'll killem all!" he looked rather pissed off. He looked for flaws in the cell and found none. He worried that this poor girl might not live very much longer here.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 09:14 PM

she nodded. She watched Aki look for flaws in the room. She knew it didn't though. She had been here most of her life. The room was pure white, not a hint of color was there except for Shoko's clothing. Her eyes had returned back to their natural blue color. She sat on her bed sighing. "I don't know how much longer of this kind of world I can take.." she said frowning a bit. "I've been here since I was seven..."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2011, 12:29 AM

He wanted to cry for her but didn't. He smiled and turned to her. In his hand was a scapel. He grinned evilly. "The first person to enter this room is going down." he was laughing.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-12-2011, 01:38 AM

"You really are determined to get out of his god forsaken place." she said with a smile. "That makes me feel..kinda happy." She told him. "Your the first person to actually want to get me out of her though not the first to want to get out yourself."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2011, 03:31 AM

He softly hugged her. "You don't deserve this. You shouldn't be a lab rat. Your a girl and you should be out shopping and eating icees like other girls.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-12-2011, 03:44 AM

She chuckled. "If only. I've been a subject for testing since i was seven. I guess i was just born to do this kind of thing." She said with a smile even though she was talking about something so depressing.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2011, 02:00 AM

He gave her a look of slight anger. "No one is meant to suffer. Everyone desearves to live and have love. You need to be taken out of here so you can have a real life."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-13-2011, 02:11 AM

She smiled. "Its probably even too late for that I'm afraid. I can always hear the scientists talking about how I wont live much longer because these chemicals are very powerful."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2011, 01:41 AM

He smiled. "I'm a scientist. If I get you out, I can remove the harmful toxins from your body..I saw your file. I know what they used on you each experiment. I have to get you out in three days or it'll be to late to save you." that made him work harder on a plan to get out. Three days was not a lot of time.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-14-2011, 03:50 AM

she nodded. "i see. well thank you. I'm glad your this devoted to saving me." she said smiling leaning against the wall as she sat on the bed sighing a bit.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 01:14 AM

He grinned. "Yep. I will save you at any costs!"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-15-2011, 01:16 AM

Shoko blushed hearing Aki say those words. "I don't believe I know your name..may i ask you what your name is?" She asked wondering if it was okay to ask his name.