Fable
OH LEO~

Old 12-08-2014, 10:05 AM

Alright all you fabulous babes, let's talk about fitness.

Tell me all about your goals, your accomplishments, and how you plan to get there! Let's keep each other motivated throughout our personal journeys! As someone who is just getting her fit-venture started, I'd really like some gym-rats and healthy munchers to chat with and help motivate as well.

I'd also like to know of some healthy recipes. Are there any sites you like to use for your cooking ideas? I want to focus on gaining muscle, so I suppose anything with good amounts of protein would be best, yes?

Do you have set routines in the gym, or are you like me and just go and do whatever until you feel the burn? Or do you think one way is better than the other?

If you've got a fitness blog you'd like to share, post it!

Don't be shy. Whether you're half way to your goal or just beginning, I'd love to hear your story.

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 12-30-2014, 03:57 AM

Hello! ;~; I made something like this before I noticed that you made one. I'm just gonna join yours xD lols. So, I shall begin.

My goal for myself is to not be scared of the number 2 when I get on the scale lol. I am in the 200s and it is really hard on my back and I get short of breath very easily, though most of that is due to all the smokers I was around growing up. I have been working on my weight loss since the beginning of August. It has been kind of hard since I am in my senior year of school so I have to take sandwiches to school. I go through bread fast since I can't have school food. I also have to diet to bring my blood pressure down since it was way too high for someone my age. Since starting I have lost 13 pounds. I am hoping to get to at least 175. I know that is still a bit overweight, but for me that would be a dream. I have fallen a little off of my diet wagon with the holidays and whatnot, but thankfully I have not gained any of my weight back yet. I don't exercise but I plan to start after New Years. It's not my resolution or anything since those don't really work for people. I bought exercise clothing and everything too on sale today so that is good. I plan only trying to find some good at home exercises to do and I plan on a lot of bike riding.

As for cooking, I have a specialized diet given that I have to watch sodium. I eat Salmon and Chicken, baked, a lot of the time. I use Mrs. Dash Seasonings since they are sodium free. They are very good. I can honestly say that dropping the majority of sodium from my foods has helped me a lot. My back doesn't hurt as much since I started dieting and I'm sure when I start exercising, I will do a lot better.

How is your fitness adventure going, Fable?