Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-11-2010, 02:27 AM

The ship of dreams ~

Congrats! Your school has been invited to set sail on the new exact replica of the Titanic! The once beautiful ship that was lost in sea forever is now back, but even more advanced. Were sending you on the trip for free to tour the museum of the ship that includes 'the heart of the ocean' The blue saphire heart necklace diamond that was found in the real titanic's shipwreck. We will be taking the exact route that the old ship took and learning about the magical experience they all had, better yet..there will be no deaths this time! Your journey will begin on April 10th, just like the real ship. It is exactly like the old one..with the long curving staircases and huge ballrooms. The one thing of the ship is that the whole time your on the ship you have to dress up in old time clothes, just like they would've worn back then. There are clothes stacked in your closet in every size..just waiting for you. This will be the best experience of your life.

Or will the ship sink again?

The heart of the Ocean~

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 02:36 AM

Forms and Rules <3

Rules:

1: Send the pm to me titled TITANIC
2: if your character does something to make the ship crash..or steals the heart of the ocean. It's allowed, Mostly because it adds edge to the story.
3: don't piss me off xD

Forms:

Name:
What are you on the ship: ((Captain,student, maid, cook, etc. ))
Picture:

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 02:39 AM

Accepted Profiles :

Name: Katie Scarlett
What are you on the ship: Student
Picture:

((Since I'm the godess of the RP I can make up lots of characters at random if I please. You may have as many characters as you want ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka-chan
Name:Seiri Saphire Raven
Appearance:
Bio:Seiri's dream had always wanted to go on the titanic ever since she heard about it.Seiri is 5 months pregnant though the father of her child walked out on her when he found out she was pregnant.So Seiri then thought she would go onto the titanic because she always wanted to go onto the ship,especially since she is pregnant she wanted to actually find someone help her raise her daughter or fall in love with someone instead of living alone and rasing her daughter on her own.

{hope your accepting}
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_serender159

Name: Sophia Carroll
What are you on the ship: Captain
Picture:

Name: Niya Burns
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyangel
Name: Sarah Anderson
What are you on the ship: student
Picture:
name: Drake Vladimir
what are you on the ship: Student
picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marguerite Blakeney
Name: Isabella Scott
What are you on the ship: Student (and Devlin G's fiancee)
Picture: click

Name: Devlin Giordano
What are you on the ship: Student (and Isabella's fiancee)
Picture: click
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGamingNerd
Name: Jamie
What are you on the ship: Cook
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
Name: Marquise Lewis
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosi
Name:Comoria
What are you on the ship: student
Picture:

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-22-2010 at 05:28 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 03:38 AM

Katie walked down the long winding steps to the ballroom wearing a dark blue and black gown that she had found in her closet. The ship was beautiful but she was just wondering where her friends were. She stood in the corner of the ballroom watching as many people were just dancing and having fun..while she was alone. She brushed her bangs out of her face and looked up at the giant chandeliar."This place is magnificant.."She mumbled to herself and looked around for anyone she knew.

She decided that she would go to the titanic museum once she was done drinking her wine..since that seemed to be the only thing in the ballroom...though it tasted very nasty. She wrinkled her nose and set the glass down, looking around for some water.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-11-2010, 03:50 AM

Niya called out at the entrance to the ballroom to the girl in the blue and black gown with a wave of her hand, "Hey Katie!!! look what I found!" She ran up to her friend and quickly hugged katie before dancing around the table and showing off the red crimson dress she had found in her closet. Picking up the red wine that Katie had put on the table she downed the liuid in a small gulp and set the glass down again before dancing aorund the table again, "I still can't believe our cheapo school was able toafford a trip on this boat! It's amazing!"

{I'll post for Sophia in a little bit}

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 03:54 AM

Katie nodded." I know..it's so beautiful."She said, looking back up towards the chandelier."Wow, your dress is gorgeous.."She said and then looked back down at the wine."So..have you met a guy yet?" She asked Niya. She hadn't really known Niya that well but Niya was nice so it was easy to be her friend.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2010, 04:05 AM

Sarah came down the stairs still adjusting to her new dress, she kept stepping on the tail of the dress. She saw Katie and Niya talking so she ran over there. "oh I can run in this but I can't walk" she mumbled to herself. Her dress was a light blue and white with a pink bow . she liked everything about it except the pink.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-11-2010, 04:11 AM

Niya shook her head, "I wish! There just doesn't seem to be any cute guys here yet!" She twirled in a circle and fixed her silver-blnde hair when she had finished and looked over toSarah as she came running towards them. Wow, even pregnant she looks pretty. She waved to Sarah and gave her a friendly greeting before turning back to Katie with wink, "What about you? I saw you checking out some brunette guy when we were boarding." She giggled and sat down on a chair sitting idly next to the table, Okay now I need a nap. I can do anything in heels, the hardests shoes to wear, but I can't seem to be able to dance and stuff in these huge dresses!

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:13 AM

She sighed a little. "I don't know..sure i'll look at guys..but I don't know if I want a relationship on a boat..you know? Because..if I end up likeing them theres a good chance i'll never see them again unless they go to our school.." She said softly.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:14 AM

Seiri was very excited to explore the ship that she began looking around walking down the steps toward the ballroom where Katie and Niya were.She wore a blue short sleeved jacket,and a gray skirt with black flats."Wow...this place is amazing.I've never seen such a grand place before."Seiri said looking around once she was in the ballroom. I should take pictures to show Maria once she is born. and grows old enough to get what a great place this is. Maria thought cheerfully having her hands connected right below her stomache.

{sorry for the late reply computer froze >.< just notice i totally messed up the names xD}

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-11-2010 at 04:18 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:17 AM

Drake stood in the middle of the ballroom, dancing with almost any girl that came up to him..yet none of them interested him. He sighed a little, flipping his hair out of his eyes and looking up at the clock in the ballroom. He was waiting till ten..then he would go back to his room to get away from all of this..sure the place was great..but not the people.

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:20 AM

Seiri Noticed Drake in the middle of the ballroom.Seiri then began to approuch him."Hi there."She said with a smile having her hands behind her back.He looked very kind at least to her."Are you waiting for someone?"She asked curious to know if not she would gladly accompany him.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:22 AM

Drake looked over at the girl..she seemed to be pregnant.."Um no, I'm not waiting for anyone." He said and pulled the collar down of his tux."Um..the names Drake Vladimir." He said with a small bow. ""Yours?"

Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:24 AM

My name is Seiri."She said with a cheerful smile.She felt a bit embarrassed talking to men or people in general since she was pregnant.She probably thought that everyone assumed the father of her child was with her but he indeed was not and he had left her when he had found out.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:26 AM

"Well, I'm sure your boyfriend or husband is looking for you..so I'll be going."He said and turned, heading up the steps towards the clock. He looked back down at all the people and then towards the girl that had talked to him. He put up his hand in a small wave goodbye and went down the hallway, up the steps and out onto the deck. When he got outside he pulled out a cigarette and lit it,puffing in his cancer and then puffing it out.

Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:28 AM

Seiri looked down once he said her boyfriend or husband was looking for her.Once he left out to the deck Seiri followed him outside.Once she spotted him she touched his shoulder gently and stood next to him."I was actually going to say something before you left."Seiri said with a smile."I actually don't have a boyfriend or a husband i came here alone."Seiri spoke in a calm voice.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:31 AM

"Oh.."Drake said, backing away from her hand a little. He was never good with people touching him..it felt odd..and clingy." I'm sorry miss." He said, looking back over the railing and puffing out another ring of smoke."Do you care if I smoke? I can put it out.."He said.

Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:36 AM

"No its okay i probably should get going.I actually wanted to meet someone here to help me raise my daughter or and fall in love though i probably wasted enough of your time.Seiri thought as she began to step back and looked back at the door she entered from."It was nice meeting you."Seiri said hoping he would stop her though she barely knew the guy so she assumed he wouldn't.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:38 AM

"See ya around." He said with a small yawn and put his cigarette out. He threw the bud over the dock and turning to go back downstairs."Well. I could always dance with you..I'm not sure I want to be a dad but I'm up for dancing."He chuckled.

Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:43 AM

"Dancing sounds nice.Im on the 9th floor in room 982."Seiri said with a smile.She then began walking back inside and up the stairs toward her room.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 04:46 AM

Drake nodded and watched her go."Okay, see ya tomorrow then.."He said,going back downstairs to the ballroom.

Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:51 AM

"Okay."Seiri Said with a smile.She was glad that Drake would take her dancing tomarrow.She finally had at least something else to look foward too besides waiting for Maria's due date.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 02:40 PM

Katie woke up in her rather large bed and sat up with a small yawn. She heard music coming from the room next door and decided to get up to get dressed. When she went to her closet she opened the door and looked around at all the old fashoned dresses."Hmm.."She mumbled and then picked one."This ones good."She said, pulling the Dress out of her closet and taking her clothes off, sliding them on. She went over to the mirror and put her hair up in a bun, letting her bangs all into her face. She walked out of her room and up the steps to the large building on the ship was 'The Titanic Museum' She walked in and started down at the heart of the ocean."It's beautiful.."
((Her dress:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...anicdress2.jpg

Drake got up with a small yawn, his head hurt from his music playing loudly from the radio.He went to his closet and put on a simple all black tux with a red rose sticking out of it. He went outside of his room, locking the door behind him and then going up the steps to where the museum was, when he walked in he was looking at all the parts and mirrors and little trinkets they had found in the titanic, then he noticed a girl looking at the heart of the Ocean. He stood beside her." You know, they say it belonged to a girl on the ship that died..and during the ball at the end of the month their going to give one of the girls this to wear for the night."He said, looking at her. She was gorgeous but she seemed uninterested.

"Really?"She said, looking up at the boy and noticing he was the one that Seiri had been talking about."Drake right? I'm Katie..Seiri's friend."She said, putting out her hand and letting him shake it.

Maka-chan

Old 06-11-2010, 03:03 PM

Seiri woke up seeing she had fallen straight asleep when she went up to her room."I must've been tired."Seiri said with a chuckle.She looked down at what she was wearing seeing she accidently wore her day clothes for bed time."Im such a scatter brain."She said with a chuckle and got up changing out of her clothes and putting on a green longsleeved shirt and putting a yellow long dress."There that looks better."She said with a smile.

Seira then was heading to the mueseum to talk to Katie.Seiri smiled seeing Kaitie.She then waved her hand heading toward her."Hi Katie."Seiri said with a smile.She then noticed Drake hoping she didn't interupt them."Im sorry did i interupt you two?If i did im really really sorry."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-11-2010, 03:07 PM

Katie looked up hearing Seiri and dropped Drakes hand."No, you didn't interupt us. We were just admiring The Heart Of The Ocean."She said softly.

Drake nodded."It is quite beautiful.."He said, looking at the diamond and noticing how many diamonds were on it. It would be worth big bucks, but if he had it he would give it to his wife or something...whenever he did get married.