Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2008, 07:34 PM

Hey.

I haven't been on much lately so haven't joined the event at all. I thought, well, I have this problem to share and I can do it on mene and get help AND candy.

So here goes:

I'm falling for a guy with multiple personality disorder. And one of his personalities is falling for me.

It gets even worse. He's in a group of friends who I LOVE hanging out with - they're three guys who live together, and I always go to their house and stay over and things, they call me an "honorary roommate".

And, well, we're always so close and touching and things. So it's tough to not fall for him, especially since he always makes me sit close to him and things like that.

It doesn't even stop there.

He has a girlfriend.

We just kind of confessed yesterday but I don't know if he'll break up with his girlfriend. I don't know what I'll do if he DOES.

Any advice? Anybody been in at least a similar situation? =[

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-02-2008, 07:39 PM

I've been in your situation in the past with being into someone that has another partner, and they claiming the same thing for me.

Take my advice, unless this guy is willing to break it off with his current for you then give him the whole "Do Not Want" speech.

By the way here is some food for thought ... if he is all touchy feely on you and he has a g/f .... what happens if he breaks up with her, hooks up with you and then finds someone else he thinks he is into. You gonna be ok with him being all touchy feely with another girl?

Well that's just my two cents on the matter, everytime i have been in your situation it always ended badly.

(oh ... and is this the proper area for this? i would imagine it should bein the real life area or whatever.)

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2008, 07:43 PM

First; thanks.

And second; well... I would most certainly wait for him to break it off with her. This is true. But I don't know if that's fair to him--well, the other him. I'm thinking maybe I should just stay out of his life and not ruin his relationship with the other girl.

They do seem to always fight but, well; a lot of couples do. Just because they fight doesn't mean that he doesn't love her. I'm just so torn.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-02-2008, 07:47 PM

Well go with your gut if nothing else just don't end up getting played, alot of people out there might try to have their cake and eat it too. I don't think you need to stop hanging out with him and the others if they are your friends, just back off and let him do the math.

If he gets his panties in a wad and makes a scene then it just shows what he thought of your friendship to begin with.

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2008, 07:54 PM

I know he would be okay with just being friends, it's just a little hard to be friends with someone you like and know that likes you back, you know? ^^

I guess we'll see how it goes...

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 11-02-2008, 07:57 PM

What a predicament. I don't really have advice on this.. but *sends you a gift you will accept*

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2008, 08:02 PM

It IS a tough situation. :[

And whut gift? It isn't my birthday or anything you silly! XD

Love the avatar btw, tehee pirate!

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 PM

Lejic
Well, I havent ever been in this situation. But I can say that if he really wants a relationship with you. He will leave his current girlfriend. =)

I ended up with an extra event item from this event so I am giving it to you since you missed most of the event.

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2008, 08:08 PM

Well, yes I do agree-- But him actually having multiple personalities does make it a little tricky.

Awwwrr thank you so much honey! <3 <3

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 11-02-2008, 08:09 PM

Welp, I need to run. Need to take a shower then get ready to take my parents to the base. =) I will catch you guys later.

Hope things work out for you Lejic. <3

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 11-04-2008, 02:11 AM

I haven't really been in a similar situation to yours. And I'm not really sure what to do in a situation like this, I would definately be worried about him leaving for someone else if he's that willing to break it off with his current gf because he feels something for you.