Old 11-03-2008, 07:15 PM

aww Get well soon Channah.
send her plenty of vitamin C virtually.

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 11-03-2008, 10:05 PM

First of all GET WELL CHANNAH!!!

Second a story:

So when I was little I used to always watch cartoons downstairs in the basement because I thought it was so cool. But one day I decided to do it at night. In my basement you can still hear whats going on upstairs. So while I was watching TV I began to hear funny noises from upstairs. I usually ignore but I kept hearing it and I was getting pretty freaked out. So I went upstairs to see what was going on and I couldn't find anybody. My parents were home but I didn't see them. So I walked further into the hallway because I heard some more noises. They louder as I got closer to the end of the hallway which happens to be where my parents room is. I being a naive little kid put my head against the door and... and... heard the most horrible noises no little kid or person should ever hear their parents make. I was traumatized...I still hear them when I go to sleep now... I think I'm going to sulk in the corner now. *curls up in fetal position*

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-04-2008, 01:07 AM

Hmm....
I've always been a prankster, but the funniest one I can remember was at my first house....
It was late night winter, so the house was especially dark, and I was especially bored. I sat for a while, before finally deciding that I needed to prank someone; my mother, sister, father, ANYONE, but it just had to be done.
So, with the way, our furniture was arranged, there was a little niche where a kid could fit, and be unseen, and that I used to my advantage. There I sat lying in wait, until the first creak on the stairs leading to the room were heard. I sait there in silent anticipation, and just when they had made it to the end of the stairs maybe 5ft from my hiding spot, I popped up! All I said was "boo" but it sent my older sister running through the house, back into a more well lit area of the house.
I died laughing.
x' D

Nyathearai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2008, 02:05 AM

Guten nacht!!! G'night all!!! Happy end of event! ^_^