tripleb
bang boom bop

Old 06-05-2009, 09:28 AM

Okay!

Considering that I like to write and this summer I have nothing to do. So what I shall do now, is attempt a drabble series. I am getting the list off of one of lists given by this place, and we shall see how long it takes me to finish. I shall be using my own characters, and I shall list who I use. When I have a drabble done I will post it up as completed.

I don't plan on going in order so I'm sorry to those that expect it... Pictures may accompany if I feel like it and don't be disappointed if it doesn't look that great.

Critique or opinions are a great thing to have. I like that someone is reading this and all, so if you want to say you like what I'm writing, or what I'm not writing, then go ahead and say it.

The List:
  • 17. Smile

Last edited by tripleb; 06-05-2009 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: changed number

tripleb
bang boom bop

Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 AM

It was the Piano Man that had brought him there. It was the Piano Man that had brought all of them actually. They were all after the same man, and the same man had left them all puzzled. Every clue and hint that was given, he would be here.

Three messengers of death stood in a garden filled with life. All of them confused, but only one was smiling.

With a chuckling laughter breaking the silence between the three, one looked up to the heavens and began to laugh with tears in his eyes.

Word Count: 94
Characters: general oc