Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 07-31-2011, 03:13 AM

He chuckled a bit and turned his head as he walked down the apartment complex stairs, "I could say the same to you but what a waste that would be." He took to a car which he quickly hot wired. "It'll be quicker if we go by car. He's down in Queens." Silas got into the car and waited for her to get in. He was nervous. The police no doubt saw the inferno by now. He was wondering how close they were and if the mob was going to do a damn thing about it.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2011, 12:59 PM

((btw, I'm not going to be as active as I have been, as I'm starting massage school on monday. I will try to be on once a day to post though))

Lydia got in the car with the man.

this is a mistake, he shouldn't be trusted!
He can help us with our goal, and, I'm starting to like him
What if he turns on us?
Then you can do the honors of killing him
We shouldn't even take that risk in the first place!
But its too late, we already have

"lets get outta here quick," she said to him. "we don't want to have to worry about police." She tried to hold back a smile as she spoke

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 07-31-2011, 09:48 PM

((That's cool. Dun worry about it))

Silas skidded out of the drive way and took off into the night. The car ride was going to be short but he looked over to his passenger. "I have to warn you," he said. ""You gotta play it cool with this guy. He's gotta know that you aren't out to get him and we have to dispose of the body. I know you are up for that." As the car drove, there were blurs of the city lights and other cars passing them on the bridge to get to Queens where the target lived.

----------

((That's cool. Dun worry about it))

Silas skidded out of the drive way and took off into the night. The car ride was going to be short but he looked over to his passenger. "I have to warn you," he said. ""You gotta play it cool with this guy. He's gotta know that you aren't out to get him and we have to dispose of the body. I know you are up for that." As the car drove, there were blurs of the city lights and other cars passing them on the bridge to get to Queens where the target lived.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 01:49 AM

"ok Akio," she said and called for them and they brought them and both she and akio each got one and she let them sniff the trail.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2011, 05:59 AM

"fine," Lydia said to the man as she held her bag.

Play it cool?!? We're going to exterminate him!
Yes, but sometimes you have to be careful not to scare away the rat before you can kill it
Hehehe, you're right. I guess we'll take this one slow
Yeah, and besides, this prey may be a little bit more dangerous than just rat

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-02-2011, 06:45 AM

Silas stopped the car at a shabby looking house in a run down part of town. The apartments were run down and you could tell there was drug activity and even drive by shootings. "This is it," he said. "Follow my lead." With that, he grabbed his book bag and walked over to the door. He looked over his shoulder to make sure she was with him as his thin fingers curled up into a fist and knocked on the door. "Hey Jimmy! Open up! It's Silas," he shouted. "I know you're in there. Tony sent me over just to talk to yous." There was silence at the door. Silas once again looked over his shoulder to Lydia. "You up for a little hunting?" he asked her in a whisper.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-03-2011, 04:28 AM

"Lets hunt," Lydia replied. A smile broke out on her face as she thought of the idea.

A HUNT!
We shall track down this prey
And corner it
And finally kill it

She then gestured to the man she'd been with that he was going to need to back up. She put one good kick into the door of the rundown apartment, then turned and ran, running till she found a window into the apartment in question. With any luck, her prey would be confused by the maneuver, and would hopefully be trying to hide in a back room, as far away from the front door as possible. She then pulled out her gun and smashed the window in, sliding in feet first.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-03-2011, 04:50 AM

Silas followed her with a drawn baseball bat. He was hoping she do most of the work but there was a part of him that wanted to pitch in. While he wasn't one for violence it did keep him going. He followed her until a shot rang out and a bullet hit the wall near his head. He swung his body to the direction and saw a shadow dart from one end of the hallway to the other. Silas motioned that he was down the hallway but that they had to proceed with caution.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 03:35 AM

Lydia heard the shot ring out and turned towards where it had come from, just in time to see somebody dart across a doorway. She then walked over to the doorway slowly and took a flashlight out of her bag. She turned on the flashlight, shoved open the door, and threw the flashlight in, hearing another gunshot go off a moment later

Quick! Before they realize it was a trick!

She then turned into the doorway, aimed low, and fired, hearing somebody yell out as she did so, and then a thud

Yes!

She walked over to where the man had fallen, dropping his gun in the process, and kicked the gun across the room. "Hello there," she said to him pleasantly as she knelt over him

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-04-2011, 04:55 AM

Silas blinked. She got him in nearly two hits. Not even some of the guys in the mafia and gangs could do that. Slowly he got up from where he was and walked over to Jimmy. He had to play the tough guy again. "Where's the money from the drug deals Jimmy?" Silas asked him. Jimmy didn't answer even though he was bleeding. Silas kicked him and took out a box opener. He bent over Jimmy and asked him again this time shoving the knife in his face. "Tell me now or I'm gonna let her ask the questions and you ain't gonna like that!"

Jimmy did nothing but look into Silas' eyes. For a moment of a silence he finally spurted, "Piss off. I ain't telling you nothing. You think you a big shot? You got nothing with the big boys."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 05:06 AM

Lydia looked at the guy, then at the box opener and said, "you're not going to do anything with that," she told silas. "just hold him here for a minute. there is a kitchen here, right?"

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:14 AM

Silas was about to reply to her questions but before he could she vanished. He pinned down Jimmy and waited for her return. He was scared to think of what she was bringing back or what was going through her mind.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 05:33 AM

Lydia walked back into the room carrying a cheese grater, a potato peeler, a cup of water, and a lighter. "don't worry, we'll get the info out of him."

This is going to be fun!

She took the lighter and leaned into him, lighting it right underneath his nose, burning off his nose hairs.
"I hope you're ready for this," she said. "cause you don't have much of a choice in the matter" She chuckled evilly

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 05:40 AM

(*Eats popcorn* idk what to put til happy posts. You two are good rpers)

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:42 AM

Silas allowed her to do her work. It seemed that with a person like Jimmy the info was bond to get out of him. He was concerned though. What if he passes out before the info is out? The boss said he could do whatever he wanted with Jimmy after the info was out of him. The boss, however, was very much inclined on Silas killing Jimmy.

Meanwhile Jimmy tried to fight Lydia. "I'm not gonna tell you no matter what you do to me! Tony can kiss my--" before his sentence could be finished Lydia lit the fire under his nose. "Damn it! Ugh! You crazy! I won't tell you! You are going to have to kill me!"

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 05:49 AM

Lydia looked at the man calmly. "fine, that's what I'd planned anyway. The question now is how much pain you can endure before I put you out of your misery, worm." She took the potato peeler and grabbed him by his ear, then started shaving off the skin, a little bit at a time.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-04-2011, 06:04 AM

Silas had to turn away. He held the box cutter in his hand but he quickly put it back away in his book bag. It didn't seem like she was going to be needing it. Meanwhile, Jimmy continued to fight her. "I-I-I," he stammered. This is where Silas was impatient. He went to the other side of Jimmy's head and kicked him. 'You what?" he screamed. "I hid the drugs, I gave out fake ones, the money and the real coke is gone though," he admitted. Silas threw his arms up and kicked Jimmy again.

"WHERE? WHERE IS THE MONEY? WHERE ARE THE DRUGS?" he yelled. His white skin was turning red. Jimmy looked up at him. "Down by the docks, kid, you ain't gonna make it in time." Silas was steaming.

"Kill him. I don't care what happens to him, he gave me what I needed."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 06:10 AM

"Finally!" Lydia said, relieved. "And here I thought I was going to have to waste time torturing you till you went into shock from pain." She chuckled and rolled the man over onto his back. "But I'm not not going to kill him yet. I want to see him drown. Its supposedly a very peaceful death, but I doubt it."
She then leaned towards silas' and whispered, "besides, if he's lying, or there's some kind of trap or something, we can always use him as leverage, or get the real information from him"
She then went through the (rather boring, in her opinion) task of binding his arms and pulling him onto his feet, supporting him in such a way that he wouldn't experience too much pain in his leg

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-04-2011, 06:14 AM

Silas wasn't sure why but he was starting to like the way this girl thought. He liked her. The feeling of her breath. It was a rush. The way she dominated things. He stopped himself there as he nodded at her. "Good, let's get his weasel ass in the car. Here, I can carry him. I'm sure he weighs a ton." Jimmy did nothing but lay limp on the floor. He knew that his number was up.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:15 AM

((today was pretty cool. First hands-on stuff so far. btw, since happy hasn't posted anything in 5 days, I think maybe we should pm him and see whats up. If he doesn't reply by tomorrow night, then just post. I'm going to message him now))

"No." Lydia said firmly. "He's going to walk, at least partially. We're just going to help him do it." She then put her arm under his armpit, pulling his entire frame upwards by his bound arms. "Just do the same to the other arm, we don't want him to suffer too much, at least not if he's being as helpful as it would seem he is"

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-05-2011, 04:26 AM

Silas did as he was told. As much as he didn't like it. Deep down he wanted to show off but there wasn't much of a point with this girl. He picked up by the other arm pit and helped her help him to walk. "You mean we are walking all the way to the docks?"

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:31 AM

Lydia laughed loudly. "No! We're taking the car we came in." She was beginning to enjoy hanging around this guy, this silas. He didn't have a problem with her newfound 'work' and made her laugh.

nobody's made us, me, laugh in a long time.
He's getting to you! He wants you to like him!
Yeah, good for him!

She then went back into the cold, uncaring mode she had been in just moments before

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-05-2011, 04:42 AM

He laughed with her for a moment and packed Jimmy into the car. He stopped laughing when he got into the car himself. He wasn't sure how he got himself into this position. "Once we get there, Jimmy points us in the direction," he said. "It better not be a set up but I have contacts just in case." He whispered the last part.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:45 AM

Lydia sat in the back seat, right next to jimmy. "Don't worry, I won't be too rough, as long as you behave, that is," she said evilly as she played with the potato peeler still in her hand

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-05-2011, 04:49 AM

Silas peeled them out of driveway and sped them down the highway that would connect them to main city. Meanwhile, Jimmy had a look of pure fear on his face. "I will give you everything you want," he pleaded. "Just please don't hurt me. Please!"

Silas sighed. "Whining never got you anything in the past Jimmy," he hissed.