Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 05:41 PM

OOC: I cant wait either heheh I'll be back in the afternoon!!!

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2007, 07:15 PM

ooc: that sounds fine. I'll think up something cool for my first post

Apeiron
Tiger

Old 10-19-2007, 07:52 PM

It just seems to vague to
me, Annie. I don't really
understand it.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 10-19-2007, 09:23 PM

OOC: Tim why vague? it is a battle type of rp tell me what you dont understand...is it the plot? we will develop it, I didnt want to give it a strong plot i want people to exploit creativity so we have fun !!!

Jonath Nell
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-20-2007, 01:00 AM

OOC: This one looks like fun... I wish I had time to rp more in these types of structured rps.

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 02:10 AM

OOC: I wanna play Trin!!!

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kenshin Himura Send a message via MSN to Kenshin Himura Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshin Himura

Old 10-20-2007, 10:25 PM

OOC: Is anybody here to talk to?

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-20-2007, 11:48 PM

OOC: Ok everyone from now on RP is ready let's post

Fedora had been noticing strange things happening since that afternoon...she was observing bees going quickly from their trees to the flowers in an out like saving food, storaging for some unknown reason...Like they were scared of something to happen....
Her students at the temple and classmates had noticed that too...something was happening in Menewsha Island ...something that they couldnt see....but it was in the air...she could feel it the same as the animals...it could have been a storm but the sky was clear...there was something else....she went to the temple of town to ask her ancestors to guide her ...she needed to foresee what was going on...

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Chester stirred. Her body felt tired and heavy and wet, and she was in dire need of food and water. She thought she heard the ocean. "What happened...?" she muttered aloud. She swept bits of her long, brown hair from her face before opening her eyes and shutting them again. Her hands groped around. "Ashley?" Whatever it was that her hand touched, it was coarse and grainy. She scooped up some of it and brought it close to her. She meekly opened her eyes. 'Sand?'
She shot up. She was apparently on a beach, surrounded by numerous fruit trees and wild plants growing in abundance. The ocean behind her was a rich dark blue. The sun above her shone brightly.
She looked down at her clothing. They were torn and, of course, wet.
'Yes...' she thought. 'That's right! The ship crashed along the rocks, and...Ashley.' Her thoughts drifted to her cousin Ashley, who was the only person kind enough in her life to listen to her, who was her only friend. "Ashley...wherever you are, please, please be alright."
She staggered around.
"Hello? Ashley? Are you there?" she called out. "Hellooo! Anybody!" No reply.
She found her way through groves of trees toward a spring. In it's glassy surface she could see that her once pale face had tanned on the cruise ship, and that her usually clear green eyes were red. She dipped her hands into the spring and brought it to her lips before wandering again, looking for Ashley, or anyone.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 11:50 PM

Fedora walked the path to the temple, it was early and no one was there...she lighted up some candles and sat in front of the pulpit ...she started meditating...

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 11:53 PM

Chester coughed. She was hungry...very hungry. She walked very slowly through a forest, every now and then leaning against a tree for support. The trees made way to a path, which she followed until she fell to the ground, her energy spent. Not too far away, she spied a temple at the end of the path. "Help...me..." she murmured weakly.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 12:01 AM

Fedora quickly someone needs you...she heard a voice in her head ....she saw a ship on one of the beaches, a girl...and then ...oh my God someone was on the path to the temple someone needed help!!!
Fedora quickly ran and saw a girl on the floor

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 12:06 AM

Chester had passed out. In her dreams, she saw spirits, evil spirits. The teased her, tore at her hair, cackled madly...and suddenly, everything felt nice, and fuzzy. And she felt safe.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 AM

Fedora knows what to do once she notices the girl is dead, she grabs her body and takes it into the ancient temple, puts her on a table and starts meditating deeply working on a mandala she knows to comunicate with the girl's spirit...
"it is not your time yet!!! she claims...come back!"

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2007, 12:13 AM

Orlaine started her daily training on the beach runing a couple of miles when she saw the remains of the disaster...she started looking for survivors...

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 12:16 AM

Chester shook. The warmth, the fuzziness...is was all gone. Again, she felt cold, and wet. But...there was an air of comfort in her surroundings. She opened her eyes slowly. 'Who...who is that?' She reached for the blurred person. "Ash...Ashley?"

((EDIT: Happy birthday, D-Yoop! <3 -Hands cookie-))

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 01:11 AM

"Shhhh...relax..."she said in a calming tone....
No,...I am Fedora...I found you...I was warned about you being in danger...who is Ashley....what happened to that ship? ...
She handed the girl some water and helped her sit on the table

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 01:41 AM

Chester was disappointed that she had not found Ashley, but was grateful to her savior nonetheless. "Thank you, Fedora." Chester drank the water. "Well, my cousin Ashley and I were on a cruise. Katie and Sherry--oh, that's right. I'll start from the very beginning then.
I used to work in a small cafe. Jacques' Cafe, it was called. Katie, Sherry, and I were three apprentices for the head chef, Jacques. The three of us got along very well at the start, but Jacques thought I was a better cook than the both of them, and made me his head apprentice.
Katie and Sherry didn't like that very much at all. They spread rumors about me in town, and soon, no one would talk to me. My older cousin, Ashley, who I lived with at the time in the city, was the only one who would listen and talk to me.
My life was very disastrous at that time. Being head apprentice was not easy, for I had much to learn, and I aided Jacques in much of the cooking for the cafe. All the while, Katie and Sherry would pick on me. So, one day, Ashley bought tickets for a cruise, so we could get away from the city.
It was very relaxing. Instead of cooking for others, others would cook for me. No one there heard any of the rumors.
However, we crashed along some rocks. I remember Ashley and I getting into a lifeboat, but I only saw bits of wood and a crate when I washed up on shore."
Chester took another sip of water and sighed.
"Wait...where am I?"

((Sorry that took so long. Developing your character is not easy. :3))

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 01:49 AM

((np))
Well...this is a small island far away from any known land...welcome to Menewsha...she said as she looked at the poor girl...
Im sorry you had gone through a lot...you need to rest now and then we will go and try to find any survivers on the shore ok? but you are not good ...*she smiled* I almost lose you girl...hehe, please come with me you can stay at my house it is near her next to the temple...there you can rest.

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 01:52 AM

Chester smiled. She had not smiled in a long time. "Thank you." she said. And she meant it.

With newfound energy, Chester got up from the table and gazed around the temple. "So...this is a temple? Are you a priestess?"

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 02:08 AM

Fedora looked at her and smiled again..."oh no...Im a sorcerer, maybe you will think it is weird to find one in these times, but...things are rather unusual all around this island since we have so little contact with other people or countries..
The priestess here has been out for a long time...I wish I had news from her, I try to keep the place clean and neat but I miss her a lot.
*She walked outside and showed the way to her house, it was a beautiful place, a balcony full of flowers, and walls painted in pink color..there was a jazzmine parfum all around...a calming fresh atmosphere...

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 02:16 AM

Akenathan was practising archery when she felt a sudden earthquake....it was very small but her senses indicated her she should investigate about it, Menewsha had a volcano but it was empty and inactive so there was no danger...why did they just had an earthquake...maybe the tides? she put her arrows aside and went to the beach...normally after a tide the beach was a bit messy...and with an earthquake..even small...it would be worst..

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 02:22 AM

Chester stared in awe at Fedora's house. Never before had she seen a place like it. In the city she had lived in, there were nothing but apartments. It was an extreme change to go from towering buildings to humble little island homes. "I've never seen anything like it. I don't think the park at home has as many flowers as your balcony does."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 02:32 AM

Fedora smiled again
"oh thank you, it is pretty beautiful around her, flowers are all around the island.
Please come in, I will prepare some tea so you feel better, Im sure we will find your cousin soon, the ship is still near the beach ...I can see that...there is people already there looking for survivors

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-22-2007, 02:43 AM

Chester smiled again, for she had not know kindness from anyone other than her cousin in quite sometime. And now, to find such kindness from someone she just met could not be put into words. "Thank you again." she whispered.

Before stepping into Fedora's home, she looked around at the clear sky. She took in fresh, pure air. She watched birds fly into the sky, leafy trees being blown by the wind, and the oceans waves crash against the shore before shrinking back.

The sight was beautiful.

But still, Chester could not help but miss Ashley and their cozy, little apartment. 'I hope you're OK, Ashley...'
Then she remembered Katie and Sherry, and the rumors, and the city where no one would talk to her. She remembered returning home, fatigued, from work only to have to return to her studies. She then realized how, here, there would be none of that.
Here, she and Ashley could live together in peace.

"I think I'm going to like it here."