Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-04-2014, 11:50 AM

When Joseph saw her jump, only to land on a Fire-escape, Joseph looked around, and noticed an Air conditioner. Getting a running start, and using the Air Conditioner as a bit of a boost, he landed on the edge of the roof, having to hold onto it with his arms. It hurt like hell, but he managed to get on the roof. He then looked down at Miyuki. "Military Life-style has a way of staying with you. Question is: can you keep up?" he asked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM

Miyuki looked up at the roof that the male was standing on, cocking her head to the side before letting her feet land on the aphalt of the alley below. "Just because it sticks with you doesn't mean you haven't gone soft. Where as you have been drinking. I have been running around this city keeping it safe." she yelled up at him, a genuine grin on her face as her blue eyes sparkled with excitement. She gave him a three fingered wave before she darted over some trash cans before hopping a fence.

Andraus

Old 06-06-2014, 04:18 AM

Joseph jumped down (landing on a Garbage Compact.) and took off after her, keeping up. "Wasn't my Choice! "He said, hoping over The fence with ease. "After getting hit in the back with a bottle of flaming Napalm, Your options in the Military are limited at best. I wasn't a Scientist, they just paid me too shoot things. "he said, now on par with her. "Also, if You're like the rest of the Police Force, then this City doesn't need white-washed killers like me. "he said.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-06-2014, 02:45 PM

Miyuki looked back at Joseph before laughing at his reaction. "Drinking is your choice!!" she yelled back at him as she slid across the hood of car, this was clearly the most fun she had in years. "You could always become a scientist or a test monkey!"
she said to him as she slid through a crack in a wooden fence, eyes landing on a drain pipe that she promptly started to climb. "I never said i was like the rest of the police force, just that i was on it. If there weren't killers then we would be out of a job." she yelled down to him before crawling up onto the roof, she looked down at the male once more, giving him another three fingered wave as she proceeded to jump from roof top to roof top. Soon she was running out of places to land, leaving her to slid down a pipe, only to slip down a narrow passage a wall to her back and one to her front. It was hard on her to move down it, seeing as she was not a small woman and she was touching both walls more then she would have liked.

Andraus

Old 06-07-2014, 03:11 AM

Matching her movements, he too found it hard too move in the enclosed space. "When you're in pain, day and Night, there are few things that can fix it. It's either drinking, or Taking more pills then I care too. "he said. "Plus, It's helps to forget that I got my Unit killed. Sometimes, I just go there too escape the real world, even for a few hours.....and even if I have a head-ache the morning after. "he said.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-07-2014, 10:44 AM

Miyuki stopped as she gave out pained cry, closing her eyes as she turned her face from the male, she seemed to struggle for a few minutes before she promptly shoved her hand down the front of her shirt to pull the gun that was hidden there out. It seemed to give her relief not to have it there at the moment before she looked over towards the male once ore, leaning close to him, careful with her gun, safety lock always on. "Have you tried medicinal marijuana?" she said to him as she smiled, tucking the gun into her waistband before she continued down the small alley before stopping. Shifting her weight for a few minutes before she started to move up instead of continuing forwards. Her skin glistened with her sweat, strands of her hair was becoming matted to her face as her breathing became ragged. She looked down at the male as a smile tugged at her lips, she pushed her glasses up her nose before pulling her self into small window.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-07-2014, 11:46 AM

After an hour or so into his work shift, a male wearing an all black cafe uniform had stepped out from one of the side doors from the opposite end of the room within the cafe. The male had a smile on his lips as he approached the counter where all the food was made as well as drinks were made as he tapped onto the glass of the counter a couple of times to get the attention of Shiro who was cleaning up the different machines at this time. All of the customers that normally came in during the morning rush had finally died down to the point that his services were no longer needed for the time being for the rest of the day. "Shiro, go right on home and get some rest. Just come in after the weekend and enjoy your day." The male spoke up, the male that instructed Shiro to take the rest of the day off was none other than Shiro's manager who had called him earlier when he was on the roof speaking with the other male and female.

Shrugging his shoulders to his manager, Shiro had only nodded his head before making his way to the back room and grabbing his belongings before leaving the cafe. Making sure to give a wave to his co-workers before he had left, the purple haired male had began to make his way down the sidewalk as he progressed to make his way home. While walking down the sidewalk, he had reached into his pocket to pull out the paper that had Alison's number on it. Staring down at the paper the entire time as he made his way down the sidewalk, he questioned himself on whether or not he should give the thought of calling her a try. A sparring session date; is what she considered it. Strange indeed. It was true that he was athletic enough to know how to fight but turning that into a date, the thought of it made him clench down onto the paper slightly in thoughts of even dating another woman to begin with.

Shaking his head to try and forget his memories, Shiro had folded the piece of paper before tucking it back into his pocket and stopping half way towards his home. He had completely forgotten what he had said he was going to do after leaving his job today, he was going to head to his favorite spot in the woods. Quickly turning around, he immediately bolted his way down the sidewalk and rushed in between two buildings as he dodged left and right pass trashcans and other debris that scattered the alleyway floor. As he ran through one alleyway after the next, coming to a halt at one of them due to a group of thugs stepping out with each one of them holding some sort of melee weapon in their hands. Shiro had only given a blank stare to each of them.

"Well well well, looks like it's one of those little cafe little boys. Hey, you make plenty of money don't you..why don't you share some of that loot with us?" One of the thugs that held a spiked bat with splatters of blood at the spikes patted the bat on his hand a couple of times spoke up first. Staring at the males in silence the whole time, Shiro was in no mood to be dealing with thugs at this time; he had been going through horrible memories nearly the whole morning and now this. All Shiro had wanted to do now was just go to his spot that he hadn't seen in forever and relax his mind and body. "Hey! Didn't you hear him?!..he told you to give us your fucking money you--" Right as one of the other males who held a switchblade in his hand began to step up to Shiro in a threatening tone of voice, he had reached out to grab Shiro by his shirt only to have his wrist stopped by the purple haired male. "Don't you dare...touch me." His voice was low and much more deep than how he was speaking earlier within the cafe and even when he was on the roof. It was more than obvious enough that Shiro was in no mood.

Getting his wrist caught, the thug had tried using his hand with the switchblade to slash at him only to have him completely miss due to Shiro ducking the slash and punching the male straight into the gut. Seeing that one of their allies was attacked, the others had wasted no time to all charge at once; each one swinging their weapons towards him and each one missing if not being countered with ease as Shiro made sure to cause each one of the thugs intense pain in their pressure points before leaving them on the floor. "Now get out of here..." Were the last words that came from the male; while each thug had stumbled themselves to get back up to their feet, they did their best to escape the alleyway but making sure to curse at Shiro before they left. Obviously enough, those threats were all ignored by the purple haired male as he began to continue his way down the alley. His hair by this point had been dropped out of it's ponytail and now was completely flatten against his back with multiple strands just hanging over his face.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-10-2014, 02:36 PM

"Your logs are very troubling, Alison..." The Asian male spoke, looking through her journals, "Your anger management has not subsided as I thought it would and you mention that you haven't been sleeping due to nightmare... Nightmares about Jack."

Alison shifted in her seat and turned her head to the side to stare out the brightness of the window. She didn't speak. She didn't say anything. There were no excuses for how she had been acting or how awful her mental state was. The male behind the desk, Dr. Benson, sighed and closed over a few of the journals, placing them across the desk for her to take back. She looked at them for a minute before slowly grabbing them and shoving them back in her bag.

"They've been helping..." She muttered, "I don't let out my anger too much in public anymore because I let it out in there. And... it helps me. That's all..."

Dr. Benson nodded lightly and stared at his charts for a moment, "That's good... That's very good. Continue with them, then." He stood to his feet and went into one of the cabinets, pulling out a small bottle of pills. "I want you to start taking these sleeping pills at night. They'll help you sleep soundly, okay?" He held them out to her.

Alison looked up at him and grimaced. "Great. Drugs to help me do what my body's supposed to do naturally," She said, "Thanks, Benson..."

Dr. Benson nodded lightly and sat back down, "I also want you to go to an anger management group. It's every Thursday at 12pm. Okay?"

"Fine! Can I go now?"

Dr. Benson sighed and nodded lightly, leaning back in his chair. Alison stood to her feet, clutching her bag to her chest. She felt gross. She hated needing help like this. She hated needing drugs. She hated needing anything. It reminded her how unprepared she was to "get back out there." It reminded her that no one would want to be with such an unstable woman like herself. She cursed to herself as she shamefully walked through the police office. A few of her co-workers watched her with worried expressions. She kept her eyes to the floor.

The day went by without much commotion. She had gone back to the gym right after the session to let her aggression and later, she sat in her apartment watching television shows on netflix. When she felt it was dark enough, she decided to head to another bar. (Since she was kicked out of the last one.) She pulled on a pair of dark jeans, a colorful tank, and a pair of combat boots. As she walked through the darkened streets, she stopped as two men scrambled out of the alleyway in front of her.

Alison's hand went to her side, before realizing there was no gun on it. She grumbled as they ran off in a direction opposite hers, and then looked down the ally way. Long purple hair was immediately recognizable. She stood as he walked away, biting her lip. Should she really? She cursed at herself but ran down the ally way and forced a smile to her lips.

"Hey! Hey!" She said, catching up to him, "I didn't get your name earlier today... kind ran out. I had an appointment to keep. What're you doing out here at this time of night... beating up thugs?" She chuckled lightly, looking back to the ally entrance before returning her gaze to him. "You, uh... You want to go to the bar with me? Grab a couple of drinks?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-10-2014, 05:32 PM

After beating up the thugs that had tried to take down Shiro for his money that he worked hard for at the cafe; the purple haired male had continued on his way down the alleyway to make it towards his usual spot within the forest. The last thing he would've expected was to have someone else trying to come after him after the event that had just taken place within that small spaced area. That was until another pair of footsteps was heard from the entrance of the alleyway, which the thugs had ran out of just moments ago. Someone was coming towards him again; great, those thugs brought backup with them now? Fine, Shiro would make sure to take care of each one of them and show them just how dangerous he was after he had given a warning and even still they would come back for him. As the footsteps came faster and closer towards him, he had only turned his head slightly over his shoulders only to hear a female voice call out to him. They were going to send a woman after him now, it didn't matter to him at all; if the woman was going to attack him, he was going to defend himself and show her exactly why the thugs decided to run away the way they had done so.

However, as he had turned his head over his shoulders and giving his dead cold violet eyed glare; he had noticed how the woman that was coming towards him wasn't any ordinary thug. It was Alison. Shiro's expression which was once his piercing dark stare had quickly changed in less than a single minute as his expression returned to it's kind and caring one. One that would make anyone take a chance that they would think that Shiro truly was just a weakling who didn't know how to take a single punch to the shoulder at the very least. As Alison came up to him, he had quickly remembered the fact that she had given him her number and asked him about the call. Nearly forgetting about the number in his pocket that he had refolded back inside, he gave her a sheepish smile before waving to her as she came up to him.

Hearing her bring up the fact about names; Shiro had given a light nod as he scratchedd the back of his head with a chuckle to follow along. "Oh, yeah..uh..it's no problem. I was kind of busy with all the orders anyway. My name's Shiro. Shiro Daishi...and no really, they kind of came up to me. Didn't really want to get into too much trouble with them. Just kind of gave them a whack or two." As he spoke in a joking manner, he playfully swung his arm over his chest in a punching motion almost looking like he didn't have a clue of what he was doing. However, the truth obviously giving away from how the thugs looked that he knew more than enough how to take care of himself if it came to needed be. Being born into an orphanage that wasn't exactly in the best part of town and not to mention after having his heart broken; it was more of a hobby that Shiro had taken up classes for martial arts that he wanted to make sure he would always have something else to work on when he wasn't working or in his favorite spot. It wasn't just about protecting himself though, when he had seen others in need of help and he knew he could do something about it; he made sure to always step in and help those in need.

As Alison spoke up about getting a drink at the local bar, he stared at her with a bit of shock within his eyes. A drink? Shiro hadn't remembered the last time he had ever even given the thought about drinking any kind of alcohol, he had made sure to give that up before he would've gotten addicted to the stuff and used it as his only escape from any kind of pain he might ever feel. It didn't mean that he didn't drink on occasions like special ones but he had made sure to stop with the continuous of everyday or even every weekend. However, the thought of rejecting Alison after meeting her just today and the two of them making friends with one another had passed his mind once or twice. Staying silent for a moment or so, he had given a light nod before letting a warm smile spread across his lips. "Yeah..sure, why not..let's go." He gave a reply to her as he made his way pass her and beginning to make his way down the alleyway to leave at the entrance. Taking a look back at her as he approached the entrance, he had his gaze shift between the direction towards the forest and towards her a couple of times. "You coming?..." He called out to her in another joking-like tone, almost as though he were calling her slow this time.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-10-2014, 07:17 PM

Alison chuckled lightly at him. He moved awkwardly as if trying to play off some unskilled fighter. She knew better. The marks on the men that came scrambling out of the alley way were not made by someone who was an amateur fighter. "Just a little whack? With your purse?" She asked, mocking him a little, "I've seen you in the gym, hun. You've got a mean punch." Alison bumped her shoulder into his arm slightly. At this moment, she realized that she wasn't all that much shorter than he was. She was a taller woman, so it didn't really surprise her. But she had to be only a few inches shorter than him. She could easily look him in the eye if she turned to him.

Alison's smile became a little more real when he agreed to get a drink with her. For a while now, Alison had completely disconnected herself from anyone besides Jack. Her friends at the office barely talked to her and she didn't try to talk to them. A mixture of depression and anger had been her problem. Two emotions that simply didn't mix well together at all. They had plagued her for the past two years. She was so angry at Jack for what he did, for lying to her about everything. But she couldn't help but still love him. Her instability was completely based on his death and lies. She had been trying to get out again, but that was only causing her more depression. And the annoyances she found in bars was only causing her anger to flare up again. It's what caused her the leave of absence at work and the mandatory evals.

After a few entries in her journals, Alison had decided to stop trying to look for someone to date and just start with friends. And this man beside her, who she had only seen a few times at the gym, seemed like the perfect place to start. "You coming?" She snapped out of her thoughts and narrowed his eyes at him, a crooked smiled coming to pink lips. She raised a brow and snorted. "Are you challenging me?" She scoffed with a laugh. "You bet I'm coming!"

Alison jogged a bit to catch up to him, softly smacking the back of his shoulder as she passed him and ran off, leading him to a new bar that had opened up a few blocks over. Once they arrived, Alison only slightly out of breath, she laugh and turned to him. "You kept up with me pretty well, Shiro~" She said, "I doubt you can beat me in a drinking contest, though." Alison opened the door to the bar and was hit by the smell of smoke and alcohol. It was busy, but there was room. The music wasn't too loud and sports played in a corner of the room. She smiled lightly and headed over to the bar, ordering herself a beer to start herself off. She looked over to Shiro, expecting him to follow, and smiled. "I heard a lot of good things about this place... I hope it's as good as they say."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-10-2014, 08:02 PM

After explaining to Alison about how Shiro had given the group of thugs a whack or two; hearing her ask as though he had whacked them with his purse or something. He couldn't help himself but to let out a light chuckle as he nodded his head to her. True, she had said earlier in the cafe that she had seen him in the gym before; considering that was where she had said she knew him from. So much for trying to come up with the little fake weak act, as she had bumped her shoulder into his arm; he had only moved a single hand to hold his arm as he continued to chuckle at her reaction to how he acted weak the whole time. It had been quite a while since the last time Shiro had ever really laughed for a chance and meant it around people other than those he had met within the cafe as customers if not co-workers. He wasn't such the biggest person to go around telling people who he barely knew about his problems and show how he truly felt deep in his heart. If he had done so, Shiro probably would've snapped at others to let out all the inner pain he felt about his previous relationship with the last girl he was with. Just the thought of her name made him feel sick to his stomach which was why he made sure to rid her name from his entire memory. The biggest problem was the memories the two of them spent together.

After making his way to the entrance of the alleyway and watching as how Alison quickly made her way to catch up with him. Shiro only shrugged his shoulders to her question about the challenge. "Why not, a challenge every once in a while..wouldn't hurt." He gave another joking tone in his voice; trying not to mean the fact that he wanted to race her but watching her go off towards the bar kind of gave him the clue that he should probably start going. Rushing to keep up with her, it was indeed a bit of a challenge but he still made sure to keep up with her quite well as he followed her to the local bar. Taking only a couple of breathes to steady his breathing back down, he only nodded his head to her compliment. "H-hey...I'm not that slow...I know how to keep myself in shape..as for the drinking contest, uhh...I wouldn't doubt that, but why not. A break drink every once in a while wouldn't hurt too bad I guess."

After speaking up, as the two of them had made their way into the bar; the immediate smell of smoke and alcohol was nearly intoxicating as Shiro moved a single hand over his nose just to try and rid the smell of smoke a bit. Sure, drinking was not a big problem for him; but one thing he wasn't the greatest fan of was smoking. That much, he never went to and he preferred it that way. The thought of him smoking would've probably made him sick anyway to his stomach; sure, he had been curious about what the taste of smoking for the first time would be like but it didn't mean he let himself get pulled into peer pressure that easily. Watching Alison make her way to the bar, Shiro made sure to follow after her before taking a seat on one of the stools and ordering himself a large beer as well. "Do you guys have green tea?" Shiro had spoken up towards the bartender after asking for his beer. "Yes sir. Would you like some with your drink?" The male bartender had asked while he had been serving one customer after the next their orders of their drinks. Shaking his head in reply to the bartender's question, Shiro had only laid down the money for the two beers. "No...but when I leave. Can you fix me up a large pot of hot green tea. I would like to take that with me..and two cups if you would." He instructed towards the male who nodded his head before taking the money and going off to make the drinks.

The green tea wasn't for an immediate drink but rather; Shiro was still planning on heading to his spot in the forest later on in the night to rest up while he watched the night sky. Some green tea on the side would've hit the spot just right, allowing him to clear his mind before he went back to sleep. Turning his head over to the side as Shiro kept his gaze on Alison, he stayed silent for a moment; almost as though he were trying to come up with something to say. "So...have you lived here long Alison?.." Not really sure what to think of to speak about, Shiro had pretty much just threw out the very first thing that came into his head. It had been a while since the last time he had actually went out to speak with someone else as a friend like this before. Normally, he would stay alone either in his home or just spend time alone in his spot in the forest. 'What am I thinking "how long have you been here?"...God...' he mentally scolded himself with a light sigh as he shook his head to try and rid his own thoughts of embarrassing himself.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-11-2014, 05:54 PM

The bar was ambient, to say the least. Walking through the door, you were greeted by a small gate, where they'd check your ID. When you got past that, small tables were strewn over the floor with uncomfortable looking chairs. Off on the walls were private booths where younger kids, some who were obviously teenagers, were laughing and drinking. In the middle of the bar was the actual bar itself, colored with LED lights and wrapping around in a rounded square to accommodate multiple people. Off to the side, after climbing a two step stairway, were a few pool tables. That was obviously where most of the smoke was coming from. On the other side from the pool tables was a small dance floor, where the highly drunk were dancing to the music. And on the other side, in the back right corner, were the sports heads. A few flat panel screens played multiple games at once while the drunk jocks yelled for their favorite teams.

Alison, sadly, felt at home here. The bar had become a nightly thing. It made her feel like she had some sort of life. One that didn't involve her watching Netflix on her couch for hours on end. And now she had a friend to join her. She took a sip of her beer and grimaced lightly. Not good. She stared at it for a moment. It wasn't her usual favorite. It was actually gross. She looked up at the bartender and asked him to switch her drink out for a Whiskey sour. After she looked over at Shiro, who had asked her a question. "Oh... I've lived here most of my life," She said, "With my mom and grandparents. I used to live in Jersey, but we moved down here when I was about... mm... 5 or 6?" She chuckled lightly.

Alison took a moment to look at him thoroughly. He was a slim man. At first glance, she'd probably think she could beat him down easily. But she knew there was a sort of hidden muscle under that slim frame. His face had a strong jawline, but almost delicate, as well. To be honest, he looked like he could be from a rich family. The only thing that killed it was the long purple hair that topple over his shoulders. Well groomed body, but his hair probably wouldn't fly in a family of prestige. She leaned her elbow on the counter and let her head rest in her palm. She took a quick sip of her drink and smiled lightly. "And where are you from? Is this your home town or are you a world traveler?" She said the last part a little sarcastically, just to be dramatic.

Andraus

Old 06-11-2014, 08:17 PM

"Yup, I have. Doesn't help after awhile, and plus it got kinda expensive.....I was always hungry, and my pension only covered so much. "he said. "Then again, My bitch of an Ex-wife probably didn't help with the problem. "he said. When she put the Gun in her waistband, he reached over and took it, examining it. "What model is this? Standard Police .357 Issue?" he asked. Kinda hard to focus on it when your attention was divided.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-12-2014, 06:10 AM

Miyuki stuck her head back out the window as she looked down at the male, frowning at the fact that he took her gun and barely noticed it until now, she growled as she glared down at him. "That is a smith and wesson .44 magnum. Clearly not police issued." she said to him before she made her way back down to him, taking the gun back form him once she reached the bottom, tucking it back into her waist band. "It isn't a good thing to take a cop's gun." she said to him, raising an eyebrow as she recalled his earlier remarks. "So why are telling me your divorced?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow at him, it wasn't unusual for people to be forth coming with information but it was when she wasn't trying to get it out of them. She snorted slightly before she made her way back up to the window and inside, sticking her head out to see if he was following after her.

Andraus

Old 06-13-2014, 07:25 PM

"Didn't tell you. Only mentioned it. Doesn't matter anyway, Only thing that keeps me dwelling on it is my Ex-Wife, who doesn't know the meaning of 'Leave me the Fuck alone'. "he said, following her. "Also, why not get a FN Five-SeveN? It's a bit expensive, but the High Damage and Low recoil is worth the Cost. "he said. He had one while in the Military, and knew what he was talking about. It wasn't his favorite weapon, but it was the best choice for a tactically sound Side-arm.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-13-2014, 08:32 PM

Sitting mostly in silence as he waited for an answer from Alison towards his question on how long she had lived in this entire place in general; Shiro had been mostly keeping his eyes glued onto her the entire time as the sound of chatting between other customers within the bar was nothing more than a minor annoyance to him. This was thanks mostly due to his years of working for the cafe and his extra help with the mediating he had already done with each day that had passed by. Mediating had helped him find his center and allowed him to focus clearly on what he needed to keep his attention on and if there was anything that ever might've been actually disruptive to him; he'd be able to catch it much quicker. An example of this was when he was mediating on the roof of the gym earlier, the sound of the other female woman who thought he was some kind of drug dealer and the sound of another male climbing the roof were more than obvious while he wasn't even waiting for someone. For others who weren't used to mediating or even drowning out any other noise in general, the sound of laughter and screaming for their favorite teams over at the sports section of the bar might've been way too much for them.

As Alison had ordered a completely different drink after realizing that she didn't really enjoy the whole taste of beer in general. Shiro hadn't really bothered to speak up about the acohloic drink that she had decided to change to, rather he had left his own drink on the counter in front of him; without a single sip of it. Hearing as Alison explained a bit of her life as to how she moved with her family around the age of five or six only to come down here to live her life, he had only given a light nod of his head. He couldn't really tell her that he knew how she felt to be moving around like that since he had mostly always lived in this town his entire life as he could remember back to being a child. Being raised in an orphanage and learning to grow up while being made fun of in school for being raised where you were; wasn't exactly the easiest life. He still made through it on his own, but it didn't change what his past was like. "Do you like it here?...The place seems really quiet compared to Jersey isn't it?...at least, that's what my guess would be since it would seem like it's really loud over there; right?" Shiro had mostly been getting rumors of what he had heard of how Jersey had looked and sounded like, but since he had never really been to the actual place; he never really judged it too much; knowing all too well that he could be clearly wrong.

As Alison came up with her question to ask about whether or not this was his own hometown of where he was born or if he was a traveler. Shiro came to a complete silence as he wasn't completely sure what he would have to tell her now. He hadn't expected her to ask him the same question in return, the thought of telling her the truth that he was raised in an orphanage and not knowing his own parents made him feel like he would've immediately lose a friend this very moment. "Uhmm...I've pretty much lived here my whole life. My family and me never really bothered to move; they wanted to move a few years ago but I decided to stay for my schooling." The only thing Shiro could've done now was just give the best lie he could, other than the fact of his schooling. That much was true, he was still going to college while he went to work at the cafe; but thanks to the break he had at the time being, he was able to focus a bit more of his work towards his cafe job. Hoping that Alison wouldn't notice his lie within his words, he had taken his gaze away from hers in hopes that looking in his eyes wouldn't give away the fact that he lied; especially since he wasn't the greatest one at lying properly.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-15-2014, 07:08 PM

RJ changed her mind when she finally got to the cafe, what she really needed was a drink. But my god that forzen custard was so good. RJ went inside, and ordered a strawberry shortcake frozen custard and sat down. She took her first bite and it was full of bliss, ice cold delicious bliss that melted in her mouth. RJ wanted to savor every bite, but her love for sweets prevented her and practically downed the whole thing. Once she was finished she left the cafe and hopped back onto her scooter. "Welp, time to go to the bar and drink my sorrows away," she sighed. RJ started up the scooter and went to the local bar, parking once she got there. Once inside she made a beeline for the counter and ordered a random cocktail off the menu. "I don't care what it is, just give me it."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2014, 04:31 PM

Miyuki stretched, as she looked around her apartment, easily opening her gun safe to place the magnum there amongst the others. Her home was bare of any photos, in fact it was bare of any sort of decoration. All you saw was the bare neccesities that a person needed to live. The only form of decoration was a manquin with a naval uniform, an american flad behind it with some dog tags ontop of it in its' case. Nothing was out of place on the uniform, everything was up to standard but one thing was clear, it was meant for a man not a woman. "Mentioning it is telling me. They both go hand in hand." she said to him as she wiped the sweat from her brow, pulling out a couple of glasses and filling them with ice water. "I like to fill the recoil. If i can stand my ground and barely budge from it then it means i am not getting weak. Besides i carry that one to mostly intimadate crimanals." she said to him in a matter of fact tone of voice as she easy drank the whole glass before getting some more water to drink, it was clear the second glass was for him though she did not offer it to him.

Andraus

Old 06-19-2014, 10:04 PM

"See, I'm not for anything flashy, or anything that's meant to self-serve my ego, not saying that it is for you, but I prefer to just get the job Done."He said, taking the glass. He downed it in one go, and followed her to refill it. "Thanks for the Run....and the water. "he said, walking over to the Uniform. He recognized the Way it was set up. He did the form of the cross with his free hand. "Even in Death, may you find Victory. Rest in peace, brother. "he said. Even if he didn't know the man, anyone willing to die for what they believed in, was worthy of note in his book.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2014, 12:37 PM

"Never said I was self serving my ego. I am a female and males tend to think we are weak, petite things that need to be protected." Miyuki said to him as she washed her glass once she was done with it, drying and putting it away before she turned around to find him near the uniform. Her hand twitched before she quickly made her way over to where he was at. "Keep away from it......with your drink." she said in a slight angry voice, pushing her glasses up her nose, easily making sure there was no dust on the section before tossing a sheet over it to keep it from view. "My job is to enfore the law and arrest criminals even if that means intimidating them into surrendering. Discharaging my weapon is a last resort." she said to him in a more stoic voice as she acted like her almost little freak out had not happened. Her voice got louder as she spoke to him, moving back to the bedroom to change her clothes.

Andraus

Old 06-23-2014, 02:47 AM

"A Female Medic saved my life from Certain death. Females are not weak, though I wish they played a bigger part in society. There are some females that take advantage of the 'Equal rights' issue, you cannot deny that, but I see it this way: If you want Equal rights, earn it through hard work. IF you can do that, I can call you my equal. "he said to her.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-23-2014, 12:20 PM

Alison took a sip of her drink and shook her head. "I can't really remember Jersey," She said softly, "My mom and I moved here when I was five. I just remember a lot of houses really." She chuckled softly and stared into her drink before looking up at him. "If anything, this place is a lot louder. Cities tend to be that way, hm?" After taking in the whole atmosphere of the new setting, she had seemed to become quite comfortable, and quick to block out any and all intrusions that would bother her other wise. Her attention was set on him and their... simple conversation.

Shiro started to speak of his family and how they stayed in the city mostly. From what she gathered, his family was no longer around. Blue eyes stared up at him, raising a bit of a brow. He had looked away from her. And she was no psychology expert, but she did learn it when she was in training. His body completely gave away that he was nervous. Was he lying? She was about to speak up and ask him about it, when she felt someone, quickly and desperately, enter the stool beside her (Renmarie). Causing Alison to move forward a bit, spilling some of her drink on her pants. She grumbled to herself and placed the glass on the counter.

Alison turned to whoever sat beside her and said, "Excuse me, I know you're eager to get wasted tonight, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it so recklessly."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2014, 01:54 PM

"We do play bigger parts. Though our parts are mostly kept hidden, behind the scenes." Miyuki said to him as she came back into the living room, wearing a pant suit, her hair neatly tied back in a bun with slightly thicker rims that were black. "I do not deny that." she said to him as she growled slightly, shoving him against the wall of her apartment as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Do you think that I do not work hard? Do you know how hard it is to be my age and be a detective? A female one at that? Unlike others i did not sleep around to get to this position....i clawed my way to the top and exposed those who were in the wrong. So if you think for one minute that i am just bitching and complaining because i am to weak to prove people wrong then you have another thing coming." she said to him in an angry voice as she shoved him once more before pulling away. She looked down at his bandages before she pulled him over to the couch, pushing him to sit down on it before she pulled out a med kit, looking his bandage hands over.

---------- Post added 06-23-2014 at 08:55 AM ----------

(PrincessKasumi: kicks' post includes you hun)

Andraus

Old 06-23-2014, 02:13 PM

The man grabbed Miyuki's hand, making her turn to him. "Did I say that? No, so don't assume. My mother worked in retail, hard labour, til she was in her 50's. I said some women do, not all. Your one of the few worth while people out there."he said, letting her go. He then laid back. When he saw her look at his bandages, he removed his trench coat and shirt, revealing that they were wrapped around most of his upper body.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-23-2014, 06:22 PM

Listening to how Alison stated that she didn't remember Jersey and that how her mom and her had moved down here around when she was only the age of five. It was only moments later that Shiro had actually realized that Alison was mostly speaking about how it was her and her mom most of the time, this made him start to wonder why she spoke nothing about her father. Raising a brow as he continued to look away the entire time, he slowly turned his head over to the side to face her. "What about your father?...was he following with you guys the entire time or was he trying to find a job or something?" He questioned her curiously as multiple questions began to fill his mind about the situation of why she had to even move to begin with, there were many questions that filled his head but he kept silent about all of them rather than spilling it all out at once since he kind of knew what it was like to tell people about other's lives. For example, Shiro could began ever speak up about his own life since he didn't know much about his own parents to begin with and the thought of telling people that he used to live in an orphanage was giving away the fact that he was like some kind of bum or something. From walking around most of his life, Shiro had seen more than well enough how society treated bums; some people were kind of enough to give them a dollar or two but others treated them nothing more than trash.

As he continued to listen as how Alison asked about the bar being loud and expecting something like that to be in the city. Shiro ended up giving a light chuckle before turning to look back away from her, the sound of the bar door opening and closing with a bit of noise was probably the one thing that caught his attention as he turned his head right around to see that a female was making her way straight to the bar counter to order a drink. She didn't look like she was in any mood to be dealing with anyone at the moment, by the time she had sat down was when Shiro had actually noticed her face; she had left the cafe not too long after Shiro was rushing to get into the building and get ready for work. So now she was here at the bar, did something happen to her during the day or something; she looked just fine when she left the cafe. Keeping his gaze away from her so that it didn't look like he was staring and trying to figure out the problem, the next thing he knew; Shiro overheard Alison speak to the same woman about being less reckless about how she was acting on getting a drink. 'Well then....uhh, that works too.' He mentally told himself as he kept his eyes shifting around the bar until another loud bang of the door to the bar swung open and closed yet again.

This time, when Shiro had turned to look over at the entrance; it seemed to had been a group of males who all looked quite muscular and each of them were looking as though they were searching for a fight or something. These men however, weren't any ordinary men who were just looking for some kind of drink; they were the same exact thugs and more that Shiro had showed a lesson to earlier within the alleyway. 'Great...what're they doing here..' He thought to himself with a light sigh as he turned his back just slightly to the entrance to hide his face to the men. In the middle of the group was one larger male who had tattoos scattered all over both his left and right arms as he wore a dark greyish wife-beater that had spots of the shirt being ripped. He wore a pair of black shorts that looked tattered to the point that it was a shocker to believe they were still holding together. His jet black hair went down to his shoulders and looked as though he had just went through some kind of tornado and decided to scrub it with a rake. It wasn't too tough to figure out the male was their boss or at least someone around that kind of level within their little gang. Were they searching for Shiro, or were they just looking for some kind of drink and wanted to look tough.

Listening as to how they made their way through the room, they had seemed to push aside anyone who even thought of getting in their way as each one of them took a seat on the stool around the large bar counter. Perfect, just perfect...the one place they had to take a seat was just right where they could get a good view of Shiro's face if they looked over and paid enough attention to his face. Resting both his arms onto the counter as he leaned over to the side where Alison sat, he did his best to whisper loud enough for her to hear him but not for the group of men sitting there and ordering a whole load of drinks. "Hey, uhm....Alsion..I'm going to get out of here for a bit okay..I got some...things...to take care of; if anything..you might want to get out of here..." After explaining just enough to her, he faced the woman that Alison was also speaking with and tried to increase how loud he spoke to the other woman as well. "You too miss...this place might get a bit...rough..soon." After explaining to her as well, Shiro slowly began to stand up to his feet and turned his back towards the group of men who sounded like they were just about ready to finish their orders.