Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 AM

Ohh lucky!!! I'm lookin forward to winter, i hated summer lol.

Eww i even am scared of those too @@ lol.

First 2 people to post after me get a ticket :D

-- Roachi

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 05-09-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
EWWW i hate bugs, kill em!!!
THEY will NOT DIE!
Dude, I literally had to kill a moth with a fucking baseball bat this evening. Wtf right? But it was a big moth and I freaked out! I'm scared of those demonic butterflies. :gonk:
It was flapping around my ceiling and it sounded like a small bird. It was the SIZE of a small bird. I hit it and it busted open but it was still alive and trying to fly, and it was dripping...-shudders- So I hit it again. And again. :headdesk: It finally died.

I've got my window open because its hot up here, but there's no screen, so they keep coming in. I'm waiting for something bigger to get in here, like a squirrel or something (that's why I hat the bat up here, these squirrels here are rabid I swear) I think that's why I can't sleep.

Wulf:: KILL THEM! :cry:

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-09-2011, 08:39 AM

Kit: Sounds like you just need to go out and get yourself a screen for the window. Even if it's just the material and you have to staple it to your wall. o.o

I don't like them either but they're much better than the ants we were having.

`Kitami

Old 05-09-2011, 08:45 AM

I know. My mom keeps saying that we have screen in the garage, but when I ask her to help put it up, it never happens. I might try to do it myself tomorrow though. It won't be easy though. My window is stupid.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 05-09-2011, 09:32 AM

*Reading a conversation about killing bugs, while watching 'A Bugs Life', while the villian bug gets eaten*

LAWLZ @_@

`Kitami

Old 05-09-2011, 10:55 AM

:lol: Trippy.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 05-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Hm... I really should write a poem for the contest. :)

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-09-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
I know. My mom keeps saying that we have screen in the garage, but when I ask her to help put it up, it never happens. I might try to do it myself tomorrow though. It won't be easy though. My window is stupid.
Just so long as you can get something over the window and stop the bird-moths from getting in. :squee:

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-09-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Yahh Dickon is going to put his efforts into studying exotic plants. :)
LOL i think i've already been chained to the floor about 20 times now, so yeah don't think i'm going anywhere in a hurry, unless i learn some vodo magic :P.
Oh, I bet he's the envy of Nalin then. :lol:
Well, good thing you don't know voodoo. ;) None of us want you going anywhere.

And I hate the fact that I'm not as active as I used to be and want to be. :( It's why Game Master left for vacation. Straight to Vegas to gamble what little bit of cash he has. Though he was supposed to buy his mom something for Mother's Day. >.>;

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-09-2011, 07:02 PM

Awww I'll have to lurk more after work tonight in hopes of catching everyone. I find usually around 2am it's pretty darn quiet though and I find something else to occupy my time. ^_^;;

`Kitami

Old 05-10-2011, 02:38 AM

-pokes Izumi-
:poke:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-10-2011, 02:46 AM

Hi there Kita. :)

How are you?

`Kitami

Old 05-10-2011, 02:49 AM

I'm sleepy. :lol:

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2011, 03:28 AM

I'm around off and on all night as I get bored at work. :lol:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-10-2011, 03:37 AM

What kinda work do you do, Wulfwynn?

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2011, 04:10 AM

I work the overnight shift at a hotel.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-10-2011, 04:16 AM

Ahh I bet that is fairly slow paced and boring. :XP

I take customer service calls for a major game console company. Can't give out names, though. :(

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 05-10-2011, 04:38 AM

*huggles Dickon* I'm really gonna miss this charity. Almost as much as I miss the Cosplay Addicts thread. *frowns* I hope without the stress of running threads we may see more of you just popping in to hang out for a bit, Roachi. I've really missed chatting with you.

I'd say the same of Emma but I don't actually know her that well and I wouldn't want to seem insincere. ^_^ *huggles Emma*

Is there a due date for the poetry entries? I don't have time to work on one today or tomorrow but I should be able to come up with something if we have a little time. ^_^'

Any chance of adding in an avi contest for old time sake? lol. ^_^'

Anywho, I've got to go to bed now but I'll be back to hang out and see the charity off with a bang. *huggles Roachi and Emma* Thanks for running the charity for as long as you did. It was a great place to hang out and I'm genuinely sorry to see it go.

----------

Seeing all the charities closing really makes me want to open my own but I haven't got sufficient capital to get started. I've got a heap of extra EIs and a few extra CIs gathering dust in my inventory but nothing really spectacular. O_o' The generosity of menewshans is what really hooked me on this site when I first joined and I hate seeing the charity forum so dead.

Yep, definitely going to have to find some way of opening a charity. Wish me luck! ^_^'

Really going to bed now....really. O_O'

:headdesk: :sleep: :drool:

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Ahh I bet that is fairly slow paced and boring. :XP

I take customer service calls for a major game console company. Can't give out names, though. :(
Sometimes...other times it can get busy, even at night.

I hope it's not Sony/Playstation....:XD

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 AM

Thank goodness no!!

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2011, 05:45 AM

:lol: *phew*

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-10-2011, 06:01 AM

I know...tell me about it! I've been getting plenty of people commenting about it. Still not up, and someone said not until the end of May at the very least. Talk about sucky. Makes me wonder if the company itself might stop producing games/consoles. D:

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 05-10-2011, 01:06 PM

After I ship out my scholarship application, I'll be able to work on the poem (hopefully).

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-10-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
I know...tell me about it! I've been getting plenty of people commenting about it. Still not up, and someone said not until the end of May at the very least. Talk about sucky. Makes me wonder if the company itself might stop producing games/consoles. D:
I think I read that Sony got hit with another attack which caused the last delay. ;_; All I know is I'm glad you don't work for Sony and I want the PSN back up. I knew a few people myself that are mad at Sony.

>.> Personally, the network being down doesn't bother me too much. It's the person or group that keeps hacking into Sony. Their time could be better spent doing something else.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-10-2011, 06:15 PM

Hello, everyone! c: I'm Ana. I usually stick to GD, but I've tried to branch out lately and check out some other forums.. and the Secret Garden mule is so adorable that I had to pop in and say hello! How is everyone?

Jumping into the topic you were already talking about, they got hacked again? D: Things aren't looking good for Sony, are they?