AldreaOrcinae
High Priestess of Lushotology

Old 06-08-2010, 06:07 AM

I love Gaga. My favorite songs so far are Dance in the Dark, & Speechless. i'm hoping i can get tiects for her March show in San Antonio, but I hear they've already sold out.

tokushujibun
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 AM

<3 <3 <3 LADY GAGA!! My favorite song is Alejandro! Even before it was a hit <3 Alejandro Alejandro! I love it! The video... Shew, I fell in love with it!

SaguaroLunacy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2010, 09:10 PM

I love Lady Gaga very much so! Before she became popular in mainstream media, I was listening to her music on myspace when she still had her black hair! My favorite song is pokerface and alajandro...although I didn't like the video much for alajandro :x I was expecting to see a music video taking place in cancun or something haha but then I remembered that it's LADY GAGA for crying out loud and men dancing in high heels was much more her style.

LOVE LOVE LOVED The telephone music video with the cigarette mask. And her sis looks like a replica of her....they should create a duo LMAO.

Kifflemonster
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2010, 11:46 PM

Bad Romance is my favorite. <3 I think what I like about her is the fact that she donates her money to things worth donating to, including the Impossible Project that's trying to work on bringing back Polaroid film.

Otherwise, I think it's a bit ridiculous how sold out she is...? Or rather, how crazy people are over her. That could just be me disliking how the media tells us what we should like and shouldn't like, though. I digress, however.

R. Wiggly
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to R. Wiggly

Old 07-03-2010, 02:21 AM

Kifflemonster: Not everything about her in the media is good though. Still, even the bad keeps people talking. That's how she wants it.

I love love love her. Seriously, I wish I was her best friend. Not only is her music and theatricality factor amazing, but she adores her fans and isn't a diva. I automatically feel warm to someone when they dedicate so much of their stuff to fans.

I have tickets to her St. Louis show on the 17th. Can't waiiiitt!

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 07-06-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Wiggly View Post
I have tickets to her St. Louis show on the 17th. Can't waiiiitt!
You're gonna stuff me in your suitcase right? >3<

I am gaga over Gaga. At first, I thought she was annoying and I couldn't stand her music. But the more you listen to it, you just can't help but scream along with the lyrics and jump up and down when her songs come on the radio. I've got quite a few on my iPod, but my favorite has to be either Telephone or Bad Romance. She's so unique and just doesn't care what people think of her, good or bad. She waves it off because she knows it doesn't matter in the end anyway, and I applaud her for it.

Tsuchi Ishi
My name translates from Japanese...

Old 07-08-2010, 02:52 AM

Who doesn't love her songs?

Answer: Losers XP

R. Wiggly
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll P W E E P ll View Post
You're gonna stuff me in your suitcase right? >3<

I am gaga over Gaga. At first, I thought she was annoying and I couldn't stand her music. But the more you listen to it, you just can't help but scream along with the lyrics and jump up and down when her songs come on the radio. I've got quite a few on my iPod, but my favorite has to be either Telephone or Bad Romance. She's so unique and just doesn't care what people think of her, good or bad. She waves it off because she knows it doesn't matter in the end anyway, and I applaud her for it.
Yes indeedy! Got a big suitcase for you.

I didn't think she was annoying at first, but I can definitely relate. When I first heard her I was like, "Oh this is pretty cool. Fun to dance to and it's not crappy rap." Then I saw her VMA performance and I was like, "Whoa. What a weirdo." And I think I really truly fell in love with her when I saw the Bad Romance video. It's been an addiction ever since.

She's one of those rare artists where I can sit there and listen to every song and not have to change one. But my favorites are Poker Face and Bad Romance.

Kanna_Karasu_Kamio
A Mediocre Artist
Send a message via MSN to Kanna_Karasu_Kamio

Old 07-16-2010, 05:41 AM

The day Lady GaGa wears REAL clothes and stops wearing unbelievably fake wigs, I'll consider listening to her music. :)

R. Wiggly
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanna_Karasu_Kamio View Post
The day Lady GaGa wears REAL clothes and stops wearing unbelievably fake wigs, I'll consider listening to her music. :)
And that's the day she'll become just like everyone else. LAME.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LOLLIPOP! Send a message via MSN to LOLLIPOP!

Old 07-19-2010, 08:38 PM

God, I LOVE Lady Gaga! So many people don't give her a chance because of how she looks and how she acts. God forbid she shows her individuality. I love how she emphasizes in interviews how little she cares what people say about her image. Also, she's just SUCH a great performer. She's got a killer singing voice and she always nails her live performances!