Jukka Nevalainen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
WOW @_@ a karate school @_@ and you run it? @_@ wow..... I would like to learn some kind of martial arts, but my mom goes like, "sorry, I can't teach you cuz I forgot everything, why don't you go to a girl's self-defense class?" last time I checked, self-defense doesn't count as a martial art >.> and also because I got a ton of extracurriculars now >.<

EDIT: and I'm listening to Nightwish songs on Youtube right now :)
HAHA! but actually self Defense is a martial art. the School i Run is United Studios of Self Defense, and we Teach Shaolin Kempo. So Self Defense is a martial art, you just have to go to the right places to learn it! lol yeah i run it. X_X lol it's lots of Fun, But hard Work too. So. things go around i Guess! haha. But i've wanted to have my own for a While now, and now that i have it, i'm thinking about the next thing that i want to do with my life after this runs its Course! XD lol So im drumming now. long story short. thats the next thing i want to do with my life is to be a Famous Drummer in a band that writes Kickass Music.

And Nightwish is Awesome. lol Especially on youtube! lol XDXD

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-10-2009, 09:09 PM

apparently we're not allowed to chat here, so we moved ova here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765557137

KamiKira
The Only God

Old 11-16-2009, 02:31 PM

More like... If ONLY I had a soundtrack! But... ultimately, if I had to pick a song, it would be this one:

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-19-2009, 02:48 AM

Here are my theme songs depending on mood.

For sad days it would be: Right Here (Departed) - Brandy

For inspiration/in a thoughtful mood: Smile Bomb - Sara White, Shiawase Neiro - Orange Range

Excitement/Hyped Up: Break+Your+Destiny - Yusa Kouji & Nakamura Yuuichi & Taniyama Kishou, Are You That Somebody - Aaliyah, Black Jack - Janne Da Arc, Bombs Over Baghdad - OutKast

In Love Mood: I Love You - Faith Evans, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Frankie Valli Version and Lauryn Hill Version

When I think of more, I'll post them as soon as I can. :)

~Squiggle~
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-20-2009, 06:43 PM

If I had a theme tune it would totally be Smooth Criminal, MJ or AAF version, I don't mind. I just love the tune and think it sums me up quite well. Well...not that I have went to the window with the sound of a cresendo or made someone called Annie unable. I like to think I am a Smooth Criminal though :yes:

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 11-20-2009, 11:46 PM

At the moment?
4 O' Clock by Emilie Autumn.

NightmareSpider

Old 11-21-2009, 08:33 PM

i think everyone should have the mission impossible theme song everywhere they go

Loveslust
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2009, 12:35 AM

Indiana Jones: Raiders Of The Lost Ark...i have it on my phone and once had one of my buddies start playing it when i walked into a room (the room was dead quiet so it was perfect) we had just about everyone crying from laughter. it was awesome.

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 11-22-2009, 06:10 PM

For a sad theme song I think I would either go with Lemon by Katy Rose or Something About Us by Daft Punk.

As for a normal theme song I think I would be fine with Mizerable by Gackt.

And for just a funny song Whats New Pussy Cat by Tom Jones would be hilarious. XD

sasuhina1985
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuhina1985

Old 11-22-2009, 11:11 PM

i have tons of theme songs for my life so here are a few:

Snuff by Slipknot

Say Goodbye by Skillet

Spellbound by Lacuna Coil

It was almost like a song by Ronnie Milsap

Somebody to love by Queen

Better then Me and Lips of an Angel by Hinder

Gotta be somebody by Nickelback

I just cant stop loving you by Michael Jackson

so yeah like i said i have tons of theme songs...right now Snuff is my theme song.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 11-23-2009, 09:44 PM

Mine would be all the following:

- In This Moment- 'Daddy's Falling Angel'
- Cannibal Corpse- 'Evisceration Plague'
- Otep- 'Warhead'
- DevilDriver- 'Guilty as Sin'
- Coal Chamber- 'One Step'
- E Nomine- 'Das Tier in Mir (Wolfen)'

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite
Send a message via AIM to Lixlaria Send a message via MSN to Lixlaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lixlaria

Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 PM

SuperMassiveBlackHole-Muse

AldreaOrcinae
High Priestess of Lushotology

Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM

Green Day- Jaded. I am eventually going to get an armband tattoo that has the words "Always move forward, going straight will get you nowhere" hidden in a Celtic knotwork pattern. It's been my theme song and that's been my motto for almost 10 years.

~Squiggle~
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-30-2009, 11:00 PM

Actually today I think Its A Kind Of Magic by Queen would be a good theme tune :lol:

Kraetiis
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 06:11 PM

My theme song would be Ne-yo's 'Angel' why? well um.... I dunno, it just plays in my head, when i'm happy.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2010, 08:56 PM

lets see we got:
Bloodhound Gang: shut up
KoRn: Freak on a leash
Iggy Pop: Lust for Life
Kiss: Lick it up

I think that would be a good selection

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 01-19-2010, 10:40 PM

hmm, Amaranth by Nightwish currently :)

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 01-20-2010, 03:31 AM

Recently I have found that Micheal Bolten's 'Go the Distance' featured in Disney's Hurcules fits my life or rather the life I am searching for well. But also 'Roots Before Branches' by Room for Two was one I had in mind as a personal theme.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 01-20-2010, 05:28 AM

Bella_Cullen>> lol, wow, I haven't heard that song for a long while XD mostly because Hurcules isn't on the TV much anymore :d

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2010, 07:12 AM

Hmm...tough decision...lets start with:

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
Unforgive I, II, and III - Metallica
Sea of No Cares - Great Big Sea

And I think thats all for now.

Rotality
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2010, 02:30 AM

Fight for your Right by the Beastie Boys, all the way

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 01-22-2010, 10:02 PM

omg, I can't get that song out of my head but it starts with something like "Wake up in the mornin feeling like PD" and stuff. It's really inappropriate, but the song's really good >.<

strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 02-04-2010, 12:57 PM

Walking Contradiction by Green Day.
It's always described me ever since I was in the 7th grade, and I knew it.

Dream Weaver
wandering echo
Send a message via MSN to Dream Weaver

Old 02-05-2010, 02:52 AM

Do You Want To Date My Avatar by the Guild. Love Love Love that song.

Sinziana
Trelao. Seke. Verin.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:03 AM

It's an interesting quest, to find the perfect song to describe yourself. I even ventured so far as to try and make lists for my RP characters. Whenever I'd write for a particular personality I'd listen to the different lists to keep in the mood. It's a good help for longer posts to keep on point.

Anyway: Here are some songs I feel relate particularly well.

Hot Butter - Popcorn
Tchaikovsky - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies, Swan Lake
Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane
A Perfect Circle - Annihilation, Over, Renholder
Rufus Wainright - Hallelujah
Slipknot - Danger - Keep Away
Beethoven - Fuer Elise
Dvorak - New World Symphony
Fiona Apple - Criminal
Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
Into the Woods - No One Is Alone

...dear lord, there's more....... the more I try to understand and describe myself the more I fine subtle nuances and just plain old personality altering traits and quirks. It reminds me of that bit in Dune, where the kids can see all the possible futures and how they continually change. In order to keep from losing themselves and to proceed in their vision, they create a kind of base to view everything from. It's what I try to do, but it's like sitting on a secluded cliff up in the mountains and trying to watch the sky from day to day and pick out all the colors you see in it. No single color really fits, and the same colors are used in different ways every time. Music's like that too, when you find those songs that really just make sense. Ya know?