Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 09-30-2013, 04:47 PM

I have been into K-Pop for a while, then forgot about it, lol. I got back into it last year, and it's all I listen to now.

If you do listen to it, who is/are your favourite band/s and why?
Do you like their music, their dancing, or all of it?

Who is your bias of said band/s?

If you don't listen, do you dislike it, or have you never heard of it?

My list of favourite bands is so long, and I have many biases. I could name a few I guess.

My ultimate favourite artist is G-Dragon. He is a freaking genius!
SHINee [Their music is awesome and that dancing!]: Key
Super Junior [Same as above, lol]: Shindong
Big Bang [I love their music]: Toss up between GD and T.O.P

ASdfkjslfj Yeah, I love music. I go through my phases. I wonder how long this will stick?
xD

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-01-2013, 06:03 AM

I'm not into it anymore. I fell out of it a year ago. I do listen to it from time to time. I just listen to B1A4 but I seem to always do, their music just seems fresh to me than the others. I do admit, the men are quite attractive in that field but I always seem to find male in any media attractive. I'll go for T.O.P. He has always been my favorite. I still do own all of Super Junior songs, except their new ones they release. Those are just garbage.

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 02:14 PM

Ah yes, B1A4. I love them. I can't get over their release song, "O.K." It's just so good!
I love that song so much!
I want to learn the dance to SuJu's "Opera."
"Sorry Sorry" is one of my favourites by them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 09:43 PM

I've been in love with kpop since a Korean friend introduced me to it a few years ago. Super Junior was my first group so they're very special to me. Over all though, Shinee is my favorite. I love their music, dance, and all the members very very much. My bias for that group is always changing, though for now it's Jonghyun. He's such a wonderful nerd! My favoritest idol is probably Lee Joon though. ^_^

Ah seriously. I like to dance to kpop as well. I learned Hello and Sherlock by Shinee, part of History by Exo, Face by Nu'est, and What's up by Myname. I don't like to dance to Suju because the dances really are better fit for a group. It's not a fun alone.

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 10-02-2013, 01:15 PM

Roh Hi Joon is another favourite of mine. I love his voice!
"How Is It" [Also known as "Be My Girl." Wth, 'Merica.] is one of my absolute favourites from him. It's so sweet and his singing is impeccable. [Except for the one part where he holds a note, breathes in, then sighs quickly. But even that's cute. xD]
I looked up his Wiki page, and lol at:
Quote:
On May 27, 2013, Cube Entertainment's CEO Hong Seung-sung released a letter on Cube Entertainment's official website regrading the plans of Cubes' artists. He mentioned that "Cube’s male soloist, Jihoonie has started his new challenge. Roh JiHoon who has preparing all this while will unfold his plans soon. Just like Jihoonie’s bright smile, in order to keep watch of every day, Jihoonie has put in ever more effort before his debut, please actively give him your support."
Lol, biased much? [Not the person writing the article, that's what I thought at first. Then I realised there were quotation marks. xD]

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 AM

Kpop is fantastic. I listen to a lot of it!
My favourite groups are SHINee, B1A4, Nuest and GLAM. Taemin is my favourite from SHINee, but I don't know enough about the members of the other groups to have a bias from those.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-03-2013, 03:22 PM

I've only heard one song by Roh Hi Joon, punishment. But I know what you mean. Great voice!

Hey Bearzy. I knew you were a kpop fan. Oh, I haven't heard of Glam. Are they a newer group? I haven't had time to keep up to date with things.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2013, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post
Ah yes, B1A4. I love them. I can't get over their release song, "O.K." It's just so good!
I love that song so much!
I want to learn the dance to SuJu's "Opera."
"Sorry Sorry" is one of my favourites by them.
Haven't heard Opera. o.O
O.K. is a good song, yep. I love listening to "What's going on" it just really brings life to me whenever I feel quite down and I stumble upon that video. >>;
Sorry, Sorry album is really good. I like Reset, Don't Don is good to me aswell. I dunno, I can't think of the song name that I actually really like.
I haven't kept up news on the newest Kpop groups. How's that going?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Sorry, Sorry is probably my favorite SuJu album. Opera is off of Mr. Simple I think. I like their really old stuff a lot as well, like in that first year.
What's going on? Is that the same as What's Happening? If so, that's a really catchy song! b1a4 always makes me smile and Baro is so funny and cute!
I haven't kept up with this year's music, but I kept up with all the groups that debuted in 2012 and all that jazz.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 10-04-2013, 02:48 AM

OOOooooo I love KPOP! I have so many favorites it's hard to pick just one. Big Bang, Beast, 2NE1, SHINee, Dynamic Black, and many more.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-04-2013, 02:51 AM

I didn't know you were a fan as well!!
who's dynamic black?

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 10-04-2013, 02:58 AM

Yep I'm a total fan of KPOP music.

You never heard of Yesterday? It's the only song I have heard by Dynamic Black so far. If not you can find their MV on youtube.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-04-2013, 03:02 AM

if they're a new group, I don't know them. I haven't looked at any group that debuted this year....except M4M? I think they did.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 06:50 AM

Glam (It's a name mash, meaning Girls Be Ambitious-gotta love kpop names) is a new-ish group. Their first single was last year, but they have about 3 now.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
If you do listen to it, who is/are your favourite band/s and why?
Do you like their music, their dancing, or all of it?

Who is your bias of said band/s?

If you don't listen, do you dislike it, or have you never heard of it?
SHINee, Super Junior, TVXQ. or DBSK, 2NE1, AJOO.... why? >.> I love asian people, and the music is awesome

I love everything, music, dancing, lighting, background, etc.

Um... =o Jaejoong from TVXQ.. Ajoo from Ajoo (he's solo :P)

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 10-11-2013, 10:51 PM

Not sure if this is the right place, but...
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1768007301

In post #3 I am asking about Hatsune Miku. Not Kpop, but close. I thought you might know of it?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-12-2013, 04:49 AM

Miku...is she really similar to kpop? gee...I hope not. pop maybe, but then, she can be whatever. I used to like vocaloid, but covers are almost always better.

oh no, now I need to look up who ajoo is, Bearzy!!

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 10-13-2013, 05:05 AM

Oh my god..other Kpop fans, yes!

My favourite bands, though there's a lot of them, would have to be B.A.P. , BTS, Block B, U-Kiss, the "old" and "new" TVXQ, JYJ, SHINee, Nu'est, B1A4, Big Bang (on and off), 2PM, Lunafly, LedApple, LC9 (on and off),CNBLUE, FTIsland, Infinite, Speed (for some songs), Teen Top (for some songs), VIXX, MYNAME (on and off), and I also really like Tiny-G.
My top tree are B.A.P. , BTS, and Block B though. xP
My bias' are Zelo (and Daehyun, 'cause you know, that voice!), Suga and Kookie, and Zico. And I have a very strong obsession with Hanbyul from Ledapple. But, I mean, who doesn't? :P
Ultimate bias is Zelo though.

As for soloists, I love Jung Joon Young, Kim JaeJoong (when is is singing solo), and G-Dragon (when he's singing solo).

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 06:13 AM

it's Naruto!
Yes, I agree on Daehyun! that voice! Who wouldn't love that wondrous voice *siiiiigh*
I've never heard of BTS. O.o

Naruto forever

Old 10-13-2013, 02:28 PM

Yeah! It's me!
I died, and came back to life, but don't tell anyone. Shhhh.

Nah, for a while I forgot about Mene. Then when I remembered, I was getting ready for school, then school kicked me in the ass and my marks dropped. ; . ;
But they're up again, so it's all good~

Daehyun... I just...I want him.

They're a rookie group this year, just debuted in June. But a couple of weeks ago they came out with their second "album" and Mv.
They're personalities are really fun to watch, which is one of the main reasons I love them~

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 05:58 PM

That's too bad about school. I hope your grades stay up.

I think I could marry a few idols for their voice. Also daesung, hyunjoong, and jungmin. And I really like onew's voice too.

I need to start looking into newer groups but I don't really have the time or energy to browse for this stuff. If I need new music, I listen to Asian radio stations.

Naruto forever

Old 10-13-2013, 06:17 PM

I hope so too. I'm one of those people that get really nervous if my grades get below 75, but this year I had a huge shocker. The tests became harder, so I have to put a bit more work into my studying than I usually do.

Mmhmm, I love Jungmin's voice!

Yeah, I get what you mean. I only know of two new bands this year, and one of them it was only because their music video was very...uh...interesting. BTS though, I somehow came across their teaser (probably from Loenent), and I fell in love~

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 06:44 PM

I would be shocked if I made a 75. But my school doesn't really do number grades anyway.

His voice was probably the first I feel deeply in love with. I like that kind of deep sound and it's so awesome that he can sing a smooth ballad, then do that kind of raw sound in his songs as Romeo.

What's the other new group you know? How is the music video interesting?

Naruto forever

Old 10-13-2013, 10:00 PM

Mhmm, his voice really is amazing!

LC9 is their name, the song is called mama beat I think...
It's very violent, to the point where one guy has an axe in hand and yeah... Gory too

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 10:14 PM

Nope, never heard of them. And wow, that's pretty surprising. Normally kpop is pretty tame since those kinds of things get a music video banned. Though things have been getting less and less censored over the years.