Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 10-14-2013, 05:55 PM

yeah, it was surprising when I clicked on the video. I was liking it for a bit, then it got violent.... I mean, I found it kinda funny, but that's just me.
Apparently it had a 17+ rating on it.... but it didn't say that anywhere on the video or description..so...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-14-2013, 08:07 PM

I'll watch it sometime. I've seen way more disturbing videos before I'm sure.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 10-14-2013, 08:29 PM

Haha, you probably have. It's definitely not the most disturbing thing in the world. xP

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 10-15-2013, 09:30 PM

I do like a whole bunch of bands, I am not very current, either.
Ring Ding Dong from Shinee is really good, although I'm not sure when that came out.
It's You from SuJu is really good, it's a good ballad [if you consider that a ballad].
Girls' Generation has good dancing as well. I don't have a bias yet [it would probably be Sunny].
I like f(x) as well, and I would probably pick Amber as the bias.
I decided to jump on the bias boat, lol.

Oh oh oh! Block B! I don't have a bias yet for them yet.

---------- Post added 10-15-2013 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxxy View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, but...
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1768007301

In post #3 I am asking about Hatsune Miku. Not Kpop, but close. I thought you might know of it?
I do know of vocaloids. Most are Japanese. There is one that is Korean, though. See-U is so cute!
I drew a fanart of her, and I should post it. She is seriously adorable.

Sardew
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2013, 07:54 AM

I like a lot of groups and artists, but I'll just list my top three.

SHINee- Favorite member is Key or Taemin.
Exo- Tao is my favorite, but they're all bias list ruiners.
VIXX- Favorite is Leo

I like pretty much everything about all three. It's a requirement to be in my top list~

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 11-18-2013, 08:11 PM

I need to look up VIXX now.

I love MAMA by Exo.

Ring Ding Dong by SHINee is AMAZING.

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 11-18-2013 at 08:17 PM..

Shiva
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2013, 06:47 PM

I'm hardly well versed in anything K-Pop, but I do enjoy it when it invades my Pandora stations! Super Junior I've loved for years, as well as SHINee. I also like some Wonder Girls and Miss A stuff. I probably like more but I don't remember the names of the bands or songs. My Pandora just throws 'Asian' pop at me as a general rule so it mixes in J-pop and ...C-Pop? Is that what its called? Anyway, I love it all!

I will say that Sherlock and Lucifer made it to my permanent playlist on my computer. :P (along with a Miss A album lol) I need to get some Super Junior on there too...asap!

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 11-24-2013, 07:20 PM

I love the Lucifer album by SHINee.
I also love all of their music. I love ballads whenever I'm not feeling sad, and it seems Pandora knows when I'm sad, BECAUSE IT ENDS UP PLAYING NOTHING BUT BALLADS. Wth, Pandora. It also plays the same thing everytime I listen late at night. Nothing but Tablo, Drunken Tiger and Leesang.
Look up Big Bang. I love them~!
Fantastic Baby is a good starter song. After diving into that, you can look up other things by them. Still Alive, Blue, Bad Boy [love, love, LOVE that song], Haru Haru [I cried during the video], and if you like them, they all have solo albums as well.
I am a HUGE fan of G-Dragon and T.O.P.
THIS JUST IN: PANDORA FINALLY PLAYED THE BOYS BY GIRL'S GENERATION IN KOREAN ON MY STATION! FINALLY AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS!

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-15-2013, 06:39 AM

I'm pretty new into KPop but I really like Super Junior. Siwon makes me squee, he's so gorgeous. Eunhyuk is one of the best dancers I've seen in a boy band. Shindong is just talent everywhere, I love it. And I fell in love with Yesung's voice when he killed it on the SPY video. Can I just gush a minute about his seemingly ad-libbed solo near the end? Ok, thanks.

Then there's SNSD or Girls' Generation. I cannot get enough of their music. They are so talented! Honey, Genie, Run Devil Run, Let It Rain, I Got a Boy, Romantic Street, Baby Maybe...Gosh, I could go on! My favorites would have to be all of them. XD I can't really pick one girl but if really super pressed I'd pick Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Sunny, and Tiffany.

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 03:56 AM

I'm glad I'm not as alone as I thought, lol.
I wish some of my rl friends liked K-Pop as well.
orz

Discovered a new [to me] band! HELLOVENUS!
Also discovered G.NA!
I followed Gina Choi on twitter already, but hadn't listened to her music, lol!
Lipstick Chicken Butter Roll.
Yeah, that's a thing. xDD
Here is the song~