June Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 05:18 AM

I listened to Carpal Tunnel of love, and melted. <3 Patrick is just so...wow, and it kind of bothers me so many fangirls are like 'OMG PETE!!111!!heartone!' But he doesn't mind, so I guess I shouldn't either. xP

sars
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to sars

Old 04-02-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulty Roses...
I listened to Carpal Tunnel of love, and melted. <3 Patrick is just so...wow, and it kind of bothers me so many fangirls are like 'OMG PETE!!111!!heartone!' But he doesn't mind, so I guess I shouldn't either. xP
It amazes me that people can ignore the absolute CUTENESS that is JOE!!!!

i heart joe to the max... like... soooo much *luv*
anyways yeah.

I love it when dumbshits think PETE is the singer. HELLO NO HES NOT!!!!
I dunno.
Music first for me. butlike... the looks definetly dont hurt am i rite?

fishnet
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2007, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulty Roses...
Same here. Patrick steals my heart away with that wonderful voice of his.

Personally, I like Infinity on High better than From Under the Cork Tree. The previous album was a great album and is a great album, and saying I prefer Infinity on High over it as a whole doesn't, I hope, demean its value. But with IoH, Fall Out Boy hit something very musically different--the band says it's because Patrick got to add some of that R&B style he loves so much--that I really enjoyed. I think it depends entirely on your musical preference, but I find that sort of musical synthesis very cool. Patrick's voice, too, was awesome in IoH. He really got to go at it. ^^

FOB's one of my favorite bands, I think. They're just so good.

Starburstnova
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 04:28 PM

There's no argument in saying that Infinity On High is much more musically mature and developed than From Under The Cork Tree. Personaly, I like IOH better. -shrug-

Paaaatriiiick. <33
I actually thought Joe was the cutest one at first, but I'm just head over heels in love with Patrick. xP

But... looks =/= music.

xdark_secretsx - I've found that most people that don't really like their other music, but like Arms Race, also like the song they did with Timbaland called One & Only.

Tesia
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 11:05 PM

At first I didn't like the new CD, but it grew on me fast. It's awesome. I've seen them live once and it was awesome because everyone in the audience was singing along. I'd love to see them again.

DragonsRage24
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 12:03 AM

I think they are alright, sometimes I listen to them randomly, more or less listen to them when they are on the radio. I don't have their cd so yea, radio or I look them up on aol music sometimes, but thats rarely. ^^

Nothing against anyone who likes them of course ^^

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 04-08-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesmond
I rather like From Under the Cork Tree better than Infinity On High. Sure, Infinity On High has a few catchy songs and whatnot, but FUCT is just better, in my opinion.

. <3
disagree completley!!
IOH is SOOOO superior! It took me a few listens. I was expecting more uptempo songs like on cork tree.... but then i realized that every song on IOH is powerful and awesome... so much went into it!

My absolute favorites are:
I'm like a lawyer the way I'm always trying to get you off (me + you)
Golden
Thnks fr the mmrs
The (after) life of the party (!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! STANDOUT TRACK!!!!! BEST SONG OF MY LIFETIME!!!)
Fame < Infamy

BUT with that said, everytime I pop on the album I listen to it all the way through. Never skipping a single song because they are all so awesome. This was a GREAT direction for FOB to take... this album is so mature sounding and just dynamic and epic and fun and emotive all at the same time. It is my favorite album of the last 3 years hands down, and I wasn't even THAT big of a fall out boy fan to begin with.
But they have seriously propelled themselves to the TOP of my extensive "Favorite Music" list.

Saying that makes me feel like a 14 year old, but seriously, I haven't been this obsessed with a band since Hanson when I was 13.... so basically it's been 10 years since any band has taken over my entire mind.
I cant go to sleep at night unless I've listened to the album at least once.
It's pathetic but true.
And I am FULLY going to see them on May 6 in Vancouver... and I swear to you, I will make Joe my husband (Ok that was creepy but jeez. I just love him so much!)
It's been a while since I posted that and I do have to say that I now have a completely different opinion. XD IOH > FUCT

Zye
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Zye Send a message via MSN to Zye

Old 04-08-2007, 06:01 PM

I don't really like them, but The Angry String Orchestra did a tribute to them and it is really pretty. Check it out on i-Tunes, it rocks!

Aeva
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 06:17 PM

I don't really like 'em that much.

When I had a two month trial to Rhapsody, I stuck all the songs currently on Rhapsody on to my mp3 and listened to them all a few times... but the only songs I really liked of theirs was "Dance, Dance" (which I had previously bought off another music site) and "Get Busy Living or Dying" (...I believe that was the title).

CRUNKED
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to CRUNKED

Old 04-09-2007, 12:38 AM

Laura! Why am I not surprised to see you creating the Fall Out Boy thread? xDDD

I was with a bunch of my friends having a sleepover, and then Thnks Fr Th Mmrs came on MuchMusic. I basically squealed and started pointing out at stuff on the TV while nobody was really paying attention to me. xDD And then afterwards Born To Be: Fall Out Boy comes on and then everyone was like "OH GOD TURN IT OFF OR ELSE WE'LL NEVER LEAVE" because of me. xDD

.p.uddin.g.
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 08:57 AM

i love them so much
><

Svii
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2007, 07:21 PM

I'm addicted to their new album. @_@ It's soooo good. <3

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 04-10-2007, 08:04 PM

• I like them. But I wouldn't say they're my favourite. I liked their songs before they got famous, and I think their song names are just too long though. xD

<3

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-10-2007, 08:21 PM

• Oh, I'm a fan of them. I became a fan of right a few months after they became famous. Happens with most of the bands I listen to. D:
    I just listened to their newest video "Thnks fr th Mmrs". It was good. =D

But my favorite song by them is "Grand Theft Autumn".

Starburstnova
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 08:58 PM

Ricey - :twisted: Because, I'm taking over. I'm starting a Fall Out Boy revolution!! MWA-HA-HA...

I mean...yeah. Nice story with the sleepover. xD

trinalove10 - How do you figure? :? They're DEFINITELY not in it for the money. If anybody thought about it, Patrick would probably slaughter them in their sleep. Patrick once punched Pete in the face, and I think that was arguing over a song.

Grand Theft Autumn is one of my favorite songs, though. <3

Molotov21
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2007, 12:15 AM

I like Fallout Boy. :3nod:

My favorite songs are Dance Dance and This Ain't a Scene. When I first heard about them, the comments were negative. I decided to check them out, and actually ended up liking them! o.o

violetfaerie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to violetfaerie

Old 04-11-2007, 04:00 AM

I love Fall out Boy.

I like their commercialized hits Sixteen Candles, This Ain't a Scene, and Dance Dance. They are very upbeat and I love the lyrics :lol:

Tamerthanthou
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Tamerthanthou

Old 04-11-2007, 05:07 AM

I love Fall Out Boy. Like, my family knows all the songs because they've been blaring from my computer speakers.

My favorite songs, I can't really choose any favorite from 'From Under The Cork Tree' but on 'Infinity On High' I love Golden, Thanks for the Memories, and the The Carpal Tunnel of Love. Hum Hallelujah is all right too.

Starburstnova
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 03:12 PM

Picking favorites is SO hard. o_x;;

EOWYG: Short, Fast, And Loud
TTTYG: Grand Theft Autumn and Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
MHWABTB-STMT: Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
FUCT: Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year and The Music Or The Misery
IOH: Bang The Doldrums

That's how it stands so far.

Starburstnova
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 10:29 PM

Has anybody here watched Fall Out Boy Exposed? It's up on youtube in many parts...that's how I watched it.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-30-2007, 01:00 AM

OH MY LORD!!!!!!

I went to the Honda Civic Tour last night in Vancouver BC.... it ruled my LIFE!

Cobra Starship was AMAZING live!
I dont really like Paul Wall so i went to the merch table through his set and spent $60 on t-shirts.
The Academy Is.... SO GOOD LIVE! they played all my favs and I was very happy.
+44 : I'd never really listened to them before last night, but it was AMAZING to see Travis Barker play live... that man is an AMAZING drummer! And they played the Blink song "Rock Show" which was really cute and fun.
And of course.....
FALL OUT BOY!!!!!
Amazing! I have NO complaints about this show! Patrick was ON all night!
The pyro was amazing! the set was good! the energy was high, Joe looked hot... everything was great! I had so much fun dancing and clapping.... fully threw my lighter up in the air for 'Golden'.
I wish I could go see that tour every night. It was seriously the best concert I've been to. The only thing that comes close is motion City Soundtrack at last years Warped Tour.
Man... I'm serious.... if you get the chance GO SEE FALL OUT BOY!!!
the tix were like $56each but worth EVERY cent.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 07-25-2007, 12:15 PM

I like their new songs, at least the ones I've heard so far.

Kre
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kre Send a message via MSN to Kre

Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 PM

You're actually going make me rant on about how amazing they are?
Squee! <3
I absolutely love Fall Out Boy to pieces! I think they're the best band ever to exist. Haha, opinions, how I love them.
But I disgress. (OMG TAASIAAR reference) I have to say, G.I.N.A.S.F.S. (Gay Is Not A Synonym For Shitty, if you didn't know. ;P) and My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon (Demo), just happen to be my favourite songs. I like Infinity on High, as I do with all their other cds, but I must say it's different from let's say, Take This To Your Grave. Pete's lyrics have really matured over the years. I also love their Christmas song, 'Yule Shoot Your Eye Out', and listen to it practically every day.
Most of my day consists of putting my iPod on "FOB shuffle", which for me is listening to all the Fall Out Boy songs I own on shuffle. xD Haha, how I love them so. I own all their albums except for their EP/CD. Grrr. I shall obtain it one day though! XD I also have two Fall Out Boy sweaters, plus the Panic! at the Disco jacket Pete had, five Fall Out Boy band tees, and OMG THEIR AUTOGRAPH. <333 I love my friend for getting me that.
It's like, my most prized possession.
In short, I obsess over them. :)

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-01-2007, 05:54 AM

I'm rather dissappointed with the new album, not that their previous ones were all that great either. But they had good tracks on their earlier albums and those outshined the ones on Infinity on High. Don't get me wrong, there are some good ones on there too, but I liked their older stuff better :']

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 08-01-2007, 08:13 PM

Okay, I have to say this, Pete Wentz is really annoying the crap out of me, I'm seeing his face (and the rest of his body >_>) everywhere. He's in magazine ads now! @_@ D:.