Itch
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 AM

I play the Piano, guitar, and violin. :'D My favorite among the 3 and the one I'm best at is the violin. I just started playing the guitar and the piano. I self taught myself to play the 3 instruments with very little help from my friends who are being taught by a teacher > w <

MarcyTyson
Old Guy Posing As Young Girl ;)

Old 05-21-2011, 12:00 AM

*whew* In order of appearance...

Drums, Bass, Guitar - ALL self taught, took guitar lessons as a kid, tho all it taught me was idiocy, no chords, just notes! FEH.

Every time I hear the song "Michael Row The Boat Ashore" I just want to kill whoever is playing it. I did better in my teens with a guitar chord book and "Bob Dylan: A Retrospective" which I only learned two songs from, but it was a start.

I want to learn to play keys (piano) - hard to teach old dog new tricks!

Just no time/place where I can privately practice to get even mediocre.

Bands I've been in? You've not ever heard of them, and so many that I lost count waaaaay back in '85...

Currently in "XanBand..." if you call a cast of characters inside one head a band! ;)

I have an album, if anyone's interested, find it on my website...it's free, tho I would like some feedback!

*bows graciously* 10Q, 10Q...

ChibiMouse
The Emo Cook...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:50 PM

Bass guitar, piano, and the flute. I've been playing the piano since I was 4, learned to play the flute in middle school, and I'm teaching myself the bass currently.

Elleonyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2011, 11:17 AM

I used to play piano and a bit of violin but i quit, so now I can only play really basic stuff. I sing when I'm bored, although I don't really think that counts.

My friends have talked about starting a band, but we never really got to it :P

BananaSplit:D
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2011, 02:11 AM

Some things to write about:
1. What instrument(s) can you play?
2. In a band? What kind of music do you play?

Hi i play the guitar with my uncle ! my real style of music is blues .. if you know him B.B king style ! its really nice ! but what do you play ? i would like to know so i can try other styles to play !

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-14-2011, 02:14 AM

BananaSplit:D: Since your new thread was nearly identical to another thread in this forum, I've gone ahead and merged them both together. Always remember to look through a forum before making a new topic, that way we can prevent duplicates. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for spamming. :yes: