AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Alika, actually my sister's strange.

One moment she hates how I look and admonishes my appearance.

Next, she's all jealous and pissy over the fact I have this and that trait in my body.

Little does she know, it's ruined my self confidence. ^^
I think our sisters are either twins or soul mates. XD Mines exactly the same.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 05:27 AM

I don't want to!

I don't have enough socks to spare!

And... I love my socks, crazy. ; ;

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-09-2008, 05:28 AM

me and my sister both grew up thinking that we were the uglier and fatter sister. I'd think she looked skinnier and prettier than me and she thought the same thing about me. It was all the little things I saw in how people treated her that made me think that and vice versa with her. I don't remember if we were ever verbally cruel ... at least not often.

Yeah, I hear you. I love my socks too. How about her socks? Or her dirty underwear to fix her foul mouth?

EDIT:
My son (as most kids today) doesn't say he wants something, he says he "NEEDS is" ... I asked my mother if I did that at his age ... she says she doesn't remember. I don't know how to feel about that.

Last edited by crazymuch; 08-09-2008 at 05:32 AM..

Rad Lionheart
(ó㉨ò)
Send a message via AIM to Rad Lionheart Send a message via MSN to Rad Lionheart

Old 08-09-2008, 05:31 AM

My eyes are starting to hurt now. >.<

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 05:33 AM

My sister is nearing 40. I just turned 41. We have a huge age gap. I don't know why she was so cruel to me.

And she supposedly said she'd discipline me and take the role of being a mom but she didn't succeed at all.

Her way of disciplining me was screaming, grounding and lightly beating me.

Then post HS when we got home and she gave me back to my mom, she goes 'That's your problem now, mom. You didn't discipline her enough'.

Me: O.o WTF...

Either way, I just avoid her like the plague.

When she's being very nice (randomly give me money or wanting to bond) I get very, very suspicious.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-09-2008, 05:41 AM

yeah, I'd be suspicious of that too. :yes: I'm 33 and my sister is 30 and we only had that conversation about thinking who was the prettiest a few months ago! We never knew the other thought that of us up until then!

I wonder how many hours until this is over ... I need to get more tokens so I can get more of the items while they are still "free"

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 08-09-2008, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
My sister is nearing 40. I just turned 41. We have a huge age gap. I don't know why she was so cruel to me.

And she supposedly said she'd discipline me and take the role of being a mom but she didn't succeed at all.

Her way of disciplining me was screaming, grounding and lightly beating me.

Then post HS when we got home and she gave me back to my mom, she goes 'That's your problem now, mom. You didn't discipline her enough'.

Me: O.o WTF...

Either way, I just avoid her like the plague.

When she's being very nice (randomly give me money or wanting to bond) I get very, very suspicious.
She sounds horrible. D: Flink's surprised you made it through all of that. She's happy that you did.

She'd be missing a great person if she didn't barely know Whitebeast. XD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 05:46 AM

OKAY. MAJOR TYPO.

I JUST TURNED 21. SHE'S NEARING FORTY

-wheezes-

...Flink, I'm quite glad she moved out and has her own house already.

Seriously. But I'm sorta stuck with my mom.

^^;;

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 05:47 AM

Ah. There is only a two year gap between me and my sister. She was always mean to me and get me in trouble when I was in charge.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

from the age of 13 until I went away to college at 20, I WAS mom of the house. to my younger sister, older brother, and parents. I didn't ground anybody. I didn't spank anybody. I didn't yell at anybody. The worst punishment I ever dolled out was being "disappointed" in one of their chosen actions. And really, the only time I ever really said that was when my brother, on his 16th birthday (I was 14 then) told me that his friends bought him drugs for his birthday and his girlfriend (she had a car) brought him to the house while everybody was at school or work and they did the drugs and had sex (his first time doing both).

I just looked at him, shook my head, lowered my eyes, and went past him. He asked me what? I told him I was just too disappointed in him at that moment to be able to talk to him. It was like a sucker punch for him.

EEP, W.B.! That is a HUGE typo! But I really am 33.

Rad Lionheart
(ó㉨ò)

Does the event end sometime tonight?

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 08-09-2008, 05:48 AM

Flink is too. x.x She's 23. BUT getting a job is hard. Especially one that'll allow Flink to live outside of her parents' home.

Of course, Flink got a phone call saying this one company wouldn't hire her since she hasn't had a job since November. -mutters- She's been job hunting since then. x.x She didn't go back to school because she couldn't afford school. XD

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-09-2008, 05:53 AM

OH! And it was also when I started being mom that I mastered "the look." I had it down pat by the time I was 14. So it's pretty easy for me now to shine it on my son.

when I went away to college, I left them both doing pretty good. Not great, but not horrible. My brother was still drinking a lot, but it was looking like he would grow out of it soon. I got back and my sister's attitude was TOTALLY out of control and my brother had punched several holes in his bedroom walls and door and moved in with his girlfriend (the woman who's kids he used to baby sit for that he was sleeping with during her marriage and she was only JUST getting a divorce at that time).

Needless to say I turned to my parents and asked, "What the #e!! did you two do??"

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 05:54 AM

Crazy, that's one hell of a life.

I don't know---I remember being screamed at and lightly beaten. I can't tell you the specifics. But I know it happened. I remember crying a lot for my hair being pulled... or getting hurt physically. Or my ego/pride being hurt a lot by these things.

Half the time I never saw the supposed error of my ways.

I mean...

It's okay to ground someone because they refuse to get you a glass of water?

Tell me. Is it?

Rad Lionheart
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 05:55 AM

Finally done my Counter Strike map (Sort of, it's a collab, so I'm done my part.) :3

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-09-2008, 05:57 AM

ummm ... no, it's really not. I threatened to ground my sister when she took off without telling anybody and was gone for hours and I couldn't find her ... but not for failing to get a glass of water. In fact, my son just got grounded last night for taking a hose and flooding a neighbor's car.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-09-2008, 05:57 AM

o.o Your sister was/probably is crazy.

She scares Flink. T_T

Baby Jo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 05:59 AM

.rad- i really like your hat..i bet that was costly??

St Branny
A Tyrant of Roses
Banned

Old 08-09-2008, 05:59 AM

where did that golden spork the mayor has come from? x.x

Also....Hair doesn't cost anything. x.x;
Its all free...save for that one set for the kimonos..

Rad Lionheart
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 06:00 AM

My Jester hat was $2.50

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-09-2008, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Branny View Post
where did that golden spork the mayor has come from? x.x
From a staff member. It's either a staff or NPC thing. Maybe both.

Flink can never remember which. But she's only seen staff and NPCs with it. ^-^

Crazy: Flink's been wondering. How old IS your son?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 06:01 AM

...Yeah.

Or if I do something minor (like the glass incident) I also get grounded.

That spells: no phone, no cell phone, no PC/net and no PS1.

Thanks.

Heck, she grounded me before for drawing too much and told me I wasn't allowed to draw.

Rad Lionheart
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 06:02 AM

I want a golden spork of my own.

St Branny
A Tyrant of Roses
Banned

Old 08-09-2008, 06:03 AM

Probably for the NPC's. I know they wouldn't make something rare like for just the staff...would cause a riot.

Rad Lionheart
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 06:05 AM

It might cause a riot if it were Gaia, but this is Menewsha, we're more civilized and we'll just frown at the thought of not being able to ascertain a golden spork of our own. xD