Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:17 AM

"I see well i may be able to help you with that," she said with a smile leading him inside. "This is it," she said leading him inside. IT was ok for an apartment in the slums.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 AM

"Oh, and how would you? "he asked, curious. he admired the apartment. "Nice place..." he commented.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:22 AM

"Thank you," She said with a smile then opened a draw and took out a mason jar full of cash. "Here take it. I will probably waiste it on myself any way. It is about 3k in all," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:24 AM

His eye's widen, and he took the jar. "Miss.....I don't think I can Accept this. How on this part of the bloody earth will I ever be abled to pay you back?" he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:28 AM

"No need to pay me back. Honest. With my looks i can get the money back from others in no time," She said with a sexy smile. "Good luck with your mom," She said then kissed him lightly on the lips.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:30 AM

He kissed her back. "surely their's somthing I can do? "he asked, kindly.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:32 AM

"Well since we did drive all the way to my house," She said with a smirk kissing him again.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:38 AM

He kissed her back, holding her close. "For once in a life-time, im going to thank Tristan for this....."He said.

(time-skip?)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:42 AM

(time skip)

Delilah smiled at Alex.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:43 AM

Alex sighed, laying Next to Delilah. "that was great, Deli. "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:45 AM

"I try my best," she said with a smile giving him a light kiss.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:49 AM

he kissed her back, holding her close.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:55 AM

she smiled. "Do you have to go back to the shop?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:03 PM

He pulled out his phone, and checked the time. "Yea, in a few...damnit. "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 09:09 PM

"How about i give you my cell incase you want to talk some time," she said with a smile writting it down for him.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 09:10 PM

"thanks...."he said, and kissed her. He then got up, and got Dressed. "Call me, too, if you need anything "He said, placing a number on the table.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 09:12 PM

"Ok bye," she said with a smile putting the number into her cell phone.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-12-2012, 07:26 PM

{srry Andy *nervous smile*}

Anastasia smiled softly as she heard a voice behind her, she turned around as her usual smile stayed on her face, "Oh, hello. Pardon me but I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I wouldn't hurt a fly." she said with a smile and giggled. The scarf around her neck followed her movements as she walked closer to the man. "You must Tristan, I am pleased to meet you." She said smiling softly and gently tickling the underpart of his chin.

Yuri, one of Anastasia's bodyguard, got the message as he stood at the top of a building. He was a long time from of Ivan and helped take care of Anastasia when her mother died. Yuri made sure he was out of sight as he saw Anastasia talking to a boy.

Andraus

Old 05-12-2012, 08:07 PM

Tristan shuddred slightly, but took a step back. "How can I believe you? Your a Beautiful Female, With Rich clothing, a Seductive Demeanor, and act like you own the world.....Also, Noone's jumped you yet, even me"he said. "Your either a High-ranking Mafia memeber, or leader of one of those gangs "he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-13-2012, 05:00 AM

A smile started to spread more on Anastasia's face as she started walking closer to him and spoke softly in her heavy Russian accent, "Well, if you want to know. I am a simple citizen who loves to be around people, I just took a break from being with the rich folks and now I'm here." she said spinning around once and grabbed one of the wrenches sitting in a red box. "If you want to know who I am then you have to guess." she said leaning against the table as her violet eyes scanned Tristan's appearance.

Andraus

Old 05-13-2012, 02:50 PM

Tristan looked at her, and tightend the grip on his wrench. "Judging from your Accent, you could only be one person.......Anastasia Braginski!" he said, throwing his Wrench at the girl, and ducking under a table, waiting for a Gun-fight. luckly, he had a .32 magnum with him, but only 6 bullets.

Alex got outside, and waved to Deli. "Call me if you ever need a Ride, or need a Car fixed. You get a discount."he said, and then started driving back.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-13-2012, 03:23 PM

"Ok" Delilah said then went inside. She felt different about him for some reason. Others she would just con into getting money but she gave him her savings so she knew something was special about him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-20-2012, 07:29 PM

Anastasia smiled as she grabbed the wrench out the of the air and looked at it. She watched as Tristan ran behind something and a smile spread more on her face as she walked closer to the table. "Oh come now Tristan, I'm not going to hurt you, if I was going to you would be dead by now." She said with a giggle and took out her pipe. She swung it around and placed the hook part of it at the end of the table and pulled it away from him, "Come out little one." Anastasia said chuckling as she looked at the gun.

Andraus

Old 05-20-2012, 08:54 PM

"your Not getting a cent out of this place! Me and Alex worked too hard on Dad's place, We ain't Gonna be Extorted by you or your Goon's. We dealt with them, and Whe'll deal with you. "he said, firing two bullet's at her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-21-2012, 12:40 AM

Anastasia listened to Tristan speak as she ducked and swung her pipe around placing the hook part around Tristan's neck and pulled him close smothering him. She smiled as she took the gun and emptied the chamber of all but one bullet, "You shouldn't have to be so demanding, I wasn't here for extortion." She said with a smile and pointed the gun at her head giggling as a game. "Russian Roulette? Want to play?" Anastasia asked smiling as if she wasn't afraid of the gun or where the bullet could be.