Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 07-28-2007, 10:40 PM

((Sorry, I had to eat dinner :3))

Suteki hadn't really been paying attention; she was far too focused on eating her funnel cake.

She noticed that everyone else was talking once she was done. "Man, I know how to zone out," Suteki thought, giggling to herself.

The words "elephant ears" was what she had just heard. "What about Elephant Ears?" Suteki asked, very confused.

Stereo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2007, 10:41 PM

"Elephant ears." He giggled - why did food always have such bizarre names? Nevertheless it made him hungry, and after rummaging around for a few coins he scrambled off the bench and towards the corn dog stand - squinting up at the menu to double-check the price before buying one.

Hungry as he was, by the time he got back to the bench he'd eaten half the thing already, and he was starting to be curious once again about this whole 'elephant ear' business.

He listened to Jurupa explain what one was, and he supposed they did sound pretty delicious too. In fact, he developed a sudden craving for honey ou tof the blue, even though he hadn't had any in the longest time.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 10:50 PM

"elephant's ears and corn dogs" jelly is perplexed "is all carnival food named after animals?
I don't believe i will ever be able to move from this bench again, though if i don't there will be no more rounds of Treasure hunt Plus Gabriel will be after my hide for pinning that note on his back, i shall have to make a swift exit if i hear him coming back"
giggles to herself " I wonder what other mean things i can do to him before the week is out?"

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 10:52 PM

"Jelly I have the utmost confidence that you WILL think of something. Well, I'm going to have to pass on the corn dogs after all. I have to run home real quick but I'll be back later." Jurupa Mae waved at her new found friends and grumbled about having to make something real to eat for children.

((I'll be back later. I have to feed the kids :)))

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 07-28-2007, 10:56 PM

Suteki smiled at Jelly's antics. She seemed really laid back. "I'm pretty sure you'll think of something... I'm just not really sure what. Being a prankster was never my forté," Suteki said, smiling.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 11:01 PM

jelly smiles shyly,"well i'm no practical joker, but some opportunities are too good to be missed.
I feel like i should mingle a little more but it's very pleasant sitting here watching everyone go by, the sunshine is making me sleepy though. Or maybe it's all the carb laden goodness that i've been stuffing myself with.."
jelly pats her belly contentedly and smiles up into the sunshine.

Stereo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2007, 11:06 PM

He finished his corn dog, listening to the conversation contentedly. Gabriel - was that the one who'd run off first? He didn't really know all too many people by name, so he guessed, preffering not to interrupt. He waved to Jurupa as she walked off towards the exit as well, and settled into a more comfortable position.

"Heh, pranks." He grinned, rubbing the grease off on the sides of his pants again - they were starting to get rather dirty, but he'd wash them soon enough all the same.

"Well, I'm liking just sitting around here pretty well. I was wandering around for quite a while though, so I suppose my legs are tired now.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 11:16 PM

"Isn't hanging out in a friendly enviroment nice?"

jelly takes out a notebook and tries to concerntrate on writing some clues for tomorrow's treasure hunt..

"not sure how long i can do this for, i'm too tempted to go and investigate the little side tents that people are putting up"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-28-2007, 11:21 PM

*i walk about the carnival in awe*

"ive never seen anything like it"

*i say not paying attention*

"mmm whats that smell?"

*i say running into jelly*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 11:26 PM

"watch where you're going hubby dearest ^^ that smell is all the delicious foodz! there's a corn dog stall over there, and doughnuts, pop corn, hot peanuts and ELEPHANT EARS..
and i've had some of all of them!"
jelly covers her mouth and burps genteely

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Finally some time off to enjoy the Carnival *looks around for the map and a listing of all the stuff that going on*

*finds and picks up map and starts reading and think out loud*
ok so I'm here and i want to go there.. that place looks cool.. got to go there and there.. that would be a good place to have supper...hummm that ride looks fun. but i do have to remember to pick up some cotton candy before i go.

Fun stuff..fun stuff.. *turns page* fun stuff.... ah ha right here... art contest, treasure hunt, many many prizes and much much more.

*Folds map back up*

Well i will get no where if i don't start moving now.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-28-2007, 11:28 PM

"wow so much food" *i say removing an apple from my bag* " but id rather not have to deal with the aftermath"

*i say jokingly*

Stereo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2007, 11:29 PM

"It is." Stereo agreed simply, kicking his feet under the bench and watching Jelly write in her notebook - or try to. He laughed, shrugging slightly. "Well, if it's more interesting, then why not?" He wasn't really sure what she was doing, but the carnival was an interesting place... and you had to explore it while you could.

He looked up to see someone else approaching - Mikey. "Hi." He waved, still kicking his feet below him on the bench. A breeze rolled over them, carrying even more carnival smells-and-noises.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-28-2007, 11:31 PM

why hello there stereo *i say taking a bite of my apple*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 11:37 PM

jelly is astonished! "mikey i can't believe you're eating an apple when there's some many lovely things to eat!"
she taunts him evilly by waving some barbequed chicken beneath his nose..

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-28-2007, 11:40 PM

ohh who am i kidding *i say feeding the apple to a horse* gimme some of that! *i say taking a huge bite of chicken and grabbing a little of everything*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 11:44 PM

jelly jumps as something wet and warm blows in her ear
"Where did that horse come from?!"
she looks behind her and it appears to have come out of the House of mirrors..
"What on earth would Gabriel be doing with a horse in there?" O.O

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-28-2007, 11:46 PM

(ooc: xDD that sounded dirty, all off it)

i dunno *i say chewing vigoroulsy*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2007, 11:48 PM

jelly looks archedly at mikey
"that's just your filthy mind young man, i'm sure there's a perfectly normal reason for a horse to be wandering around in the house of mirrors. maybe it IS Gabriel and he's been cursed!"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-28-2007, 11:56 PM

(ooc=out of character)

and what would that be?

*i say jokingly*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 12:01 AM

looks hunted "i don't know!
want a lick of my ice cream?"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-29-2007, 12:01 AM

yes please *i say eating the enitre thing*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 12:04 AM

jelly stares on in disbelief as the whole of her ice cream disappears into mikey's mouth..
then looks down in suprise because she's still holding it in her hand
"Cool! self-replicating ice cream! this must be a magic carnival!"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-29-2007, 12:09 AM

*i stare in awe at the replenishing ice cream*

hmmm...

*i say thoughtfully as i eat a gold coin*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 12:26 AM

"Nooo, don't eat it! you'll only have to fish it out of the toilet in a day or so"