CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-19-2014, 07:32 PM

Axsher wrapped his arms around Kai, using one hand to pet his hair he pulled away slightly, still hugging him. "I'm glad it's okay." Huging him again and smiling this time. "I'm always here for you though okay, Kai. Always, even if you need me for something silly or mundane, I'm here for you." He gently squeezed Kai and then pulled away from him and smiled brightly, "Do you want some ice cream? I have some in the freezer." His smile widened.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-19-2014, 07:54 PM

"Thank you," Kai whispered back. He felt safe in Axsher's arms, so much safer than he'd ever felt before. "I'm not going any where either." He said the words from somewhere deep inside himself where he didn't have to think, couldn't think. The shock of what he admitted sent a shiver down his spine, but he knew he couldn't take it back. He stood and wandered into the kitchen, smiling. He felt strangely dizzy in a good way. "Ice cream sounds great."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 02:50 AM

Walking behind Kai, Axsher smiled and hugged Kai from behind, "Let me make you some. Do you want a lot or a little?" He asked as he let go of Kai's waist and walked to the freezer, pulling out the ice cream. Listening to what Kai wanted he did exactly what he said and smiled as he made a large bowl for himself. Putting the ice cream back in the freezer he chuckled and kissed Kai on his forhead, smiling brightly at him... Axsher felt so close to Kai for some reason, like he had to protect Kai. It was such a weird feeling but he kind of liked the feeling.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:18 AM

"Just a little," Kai said. He sighed a little feeling Axsher hug him from behind, and then the feeling of his moving away again. Every moment of contact had him tied up in knots. Every word Kai knew failed to describe how he felt. He took the bowl after Axsher served it up and found a spoon which he chewed on for a few seconds before eating the ice cream. "Let's go sit on the couch." Feeling nervous and confident at the same time, he grabbed Axsher's hand and pulled him to the couch.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 03:58 AM

Axsher followed willingly with his bowl of ice cream and smiled as they sat down on the couch. Taking a spoonful of ice cream and licked it off before speaking, "Do you like this kind of ice cream?" He asked curiously. It was just the great divide, half chocolate, half vanilla. It was probably Axsher's favorite besides coffee or mint chocolate chip. Weird as that seemed it was the truth. So he looked over at Kai and scooted next to him so their bodies were touchy, for some reason Axsher was in a rather clingy mood.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 04:45 AM

Kai nodded his head without answering. He was simple with his food loves so vanilla would always be his favorite. He wasn't big on sweet things, but something like this tasted great after a break from such foods. Kai sat on the couch leaning against Axsher as if he had nowhere better to be in the world. "This is really nice," he said in reference to everything.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 06:07 PM

Axsher smiled brightly at the other, "It is nice huh?" Grinning he continued to eat his ice cream soon he was finished and he sighed happily, wrapping his free hand around Kai and set the ice cream bowl on the coffee table glad to have Kai in his arms. Looking up at the ceiling he sat there thinging, 'How was I so lucky to find a guy like Kai. Not only was does he make me happy but I really am in love with him.' Looking back down at Kai he blushed lightly remember the night they shared.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 10:07 PM

"You know...I don't really talk about things like in have with you. You know that right?" Kai said softly. He looked at the other male as he ate most of his ice cream and set it aside. Leaning against Axsher, he found himself not caring about anything else but being near him. "I have things that should be important, but all I want to do is be with you. I want to always feel this warmth."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 10:19 PM

Axsher blushed and nuzzled his face into Kai's neck and smiled against his skin, "I'm glad you share with me and that you feel that way." he pulled away from Kai's neck and chuckled, "You are so adorable to me." Chuckling again he pulled Kai into his lap and turned on the tv, "Do you want to watch anything?" He whispered in Kai's ear then nuzzled his neck again, placing gentle kisses down then pulled away again, loving the feeling of Kai being so close to him. "Oh, by the way, if I ever do something to you that you don't like, please tell me... like kissing your neck or hugging you close to me, or whatever." Axsher sometimes forgets that others aren't so touchy feely.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-21-2014, 10:56 PM

Shrugging one shoulder, Kai just shook his head. He loved the way Axsher acted around him, especially the comforting touches. He knew none of the man's words could be lies because the actions felt too real. "I'll watch tv with you later," he said finally. "I have to do some drawing." Even as he said that, he made no move to get up from the couch.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 01:20 AM

"Awww, are you really going to leave me to draw?" He asked as he nuzzled his neck again. Sighing happily he ran his hands up and down Kai's sides, slowly pulling up his shirt Axsher started drawing shapes on Kai's belly, grinning ear to ear as he did. 'I suppose you can go draw, IFF.... If you give me five kisses and a hug." He smirked happily that he would get kisses and a hug. 'I must seem very strange to Kai, I just really do love him.' He thought to himself.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 03:14 AM

Kai's expression as he looked down at Axsher was somewhere between a frown and a pout. He considered the words quite seriously. He had trouble thinking though, considering the teasing way Axsher was touching him. Finally, he leaned down and kissed Axsher on the forehead, then three kisses up the side of his neck, and finally on his lips. After wrapping his arms around the other man in a tight hug, he pulled away. "Can I go draw now?" he asked shyly?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 03:31 AM

Axsher chuckled and nuzzled the other again, "You may go if you wish my love." He said to the other as he squeezed him a little. Smiling he opened his arms so the other could get out of his hold if he wanted, "I'll just play one of my video games, probably Call of Duty. I haven't played that one in awhile. Or I could go and get a newspaper to look for job openings." He said with a teasing sounding voice. He didn't want to keep Kai away from his work, yet he wanted to spend time with him at the same time.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 03:37 AM

Nodding his head, he disentangled himself from Axsher and headed back to his room. He left the door open where he still had a view of the couch as he worked. His mind wandered rather than focusing on the comic he was now nearly done with. On one of the stray sheets of paper around him, he drew a rough outline of Axsher play games. The soft edges left behind by the liquid ink he used gave the man a gentle aura.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 03:49 AM

Axsher was pretty content playing his video games. Eventually he ended up playing a game called "L.A. Niore" which was set back in the good old forties where you go around trying to find out crimes, like a detective. It was one of his favorite games. After a while he turned off his console and quietly walked in while Kai was drawing, smiling he wrapped his arms around Kai's neck and bent to where is face was next to kai's. "Your an amazing artist.." he said as he looked over the work that Kai was doing.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 04:18 AM

Kai shuffled away the drawing the Axsher after he finished it, then went back to his comic. He was nearly done with the amount of pages he set out to do when Axsher entered the room. When he felt the other man's touch, he looked up. "Oh...I'm almost done here," he mumbled. Amazing? He just drew pictures. He didn't know about amazing.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 04:24 AM

Axsher smiled and went to sit on the bed to wait for his lover to be finished. Leaning back he sighed happily and closed his eye, placing his intertwined hands on his stomach, he drifted in and out of sleep. Waking himself every time he'd start to fall asleep. He felt cozy and warm on the bed, he didn't really want to move.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 04:39 AM

Kai spent another ten minutes drawing in his comic. He glanced over at Axsher when finished, letting his eyes linger. He still felt like drawing. Normally when in this mood, he'd continue with his word, but he pulled a blank piece of paper to him instead. He shaded in Axsher's form again, this time looser than the last drawing. He spent only a few minutes on it before hiding that picture as well. When done, he crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around Axsher.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 04:59 AM

Axsher woke from his drowsiness as he felt Kai wrap his arms around him. Smiing Axsher followed in suit and pulled Kai to lay ontop of him, so they wouldn't be in an awkward position. Humming with delight he started to rub Kai's back completely content, "Did you get enough drawings as you needed?' He questioned. Axsher didn't want to get in the way of Kai's art, knowing that muses come and go for artists. Smiling he kissed Kai's forehead and smiled when he pulled away.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 07:57 PM

Kai smiled as he looked down at the other man. "Yes, I'll be done with the book tomorrow," he said. He propped himself up on his elbows so that he could look down at Axsher. His drawings only did the man so much justice. Looking at Axsher himself was an entirely different feeling that left him speechless.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 11:41 PM

Axsher sighed happily as the other stared at him. Content wasn't a great enough word to describe how Axsher felt like at the moment, overjoyed? That seemed to work okay. Then love came to mind and he blushed slightly, 'I really think I'm in love with him.' He thought to himself as Kai continued to stare at him. Smiling he lifted his head off the bed and kissed Kai on the nose playfully, then his cheek, then the other, and last but definitely not least, he kissed Kai on the lips, sighing happily as he pulled away. Kai's kisses could melt him like butter.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2014, 03:28 AM

A tingle of warmth went through Kai, but instead of seeking more, he curled up next to Axsher as close as he could get. He watched the other man through half closed eyes as he let out a contented sigh. "If I go to sleep, you'll stay with me right?" he asked in a quiet murmur. He didn't think he could sleep alone. Maybe he just got spoiled, but he'd miss Axsher's touch even in his sleep.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-23-2014, 04:03 AM

Axsher smiled at Kai and nodded his head, "Of course I will stay by you, I have no place I'd rather be." HE said honestly as he tucked the blanket around Kai to keep him warm. For some reason it was starting to get colder, he figured it was just the weather outside. Humming happily he stayed by Kai's side and would always if Kai wanted him too. Now humming a lullaby he started to drift off to sleep too.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2014, 10:25 PM

"Good night..." After wrapping one arm around Axsher, Kai let himself fall into sleep. Despite being reminded of his past, he slept easily and without dreams. When he woke again, it was just before the dawn. He decided to let Axsher continue to sleep, so he slipped out of the bed and went to the kitchen. He spent a minute perusing the kitchen, then pulled out some bread and calmly started making french toast.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-23-2014, 11:06 PM

Axsher woke up tired and groggily, rubbing his eyes he looked around, shocked that Kai wasn't around him. This heavenly smell entered his nostrils and he smiled at the smell of food. Getting up he went into the kitchen where he noticed Kai, "What's cookin good lookin?" Chuckling he came from behind Kai, wrapping his hands around his waist, and nuzzling his face into Kai's neck, it was a habit of his now, and he personally enjoyed it greatly. His stomach rumbled slightly and he smiled embarrassed.