Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-13-2015, 02:53 PM

Rules:
1) If you're going to take awhile on posting LET ME KNOW.
2) POST ORDER PLEASE FOLLOW IT ONCE I POST IT.
3) BE Respectful towards everyone.
4) If you have QUESTIONS ask me.
5) HAVE A GREAT TIME ROLEPLAYING.

POSTING LIST:

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-13-2015, 02:53 PM

Ana Winsher, just another trainer from Vermilion city with a dream like everyone else. To become the best trainer out there, however, her main dream was adventure to every part of the world she possibly could no matter the hardships she would have to face. Her main Pokemon already required was Espeon which she met when she was younger and always had a bond with her (Espeon). "Wasn't there supposed to be others out here, Espe?" she figured she couldn't have been the only one to get up early to begin a new journey seeing as she had a few Pokemon already, but no one else was around. She was hoping to find others to journey with and thought with finding a group in town that she would be able to do so.

"Maybe we should just start walking" Espeon looked at her as she spoke "Yes I know I get up really early, I like a long day" and she did, adventures is what she lived for, and Espeon didn't seem to mind either. Sadly since Espeon was never 'actually' captured in a pokeball she (Espeon) refused to be in one anytime she needed to be. Ana had hoped at least one person would have joined her group after she made a big motion in town about traveling the world, but guess she would have to wait to find others along the way. Ana started walking, she had been involved with Pokemon since she was little, and loved it ever since. She didn't have a tragic story or a sad life or anything, not even a boring one really, because wherever she went she found Pokemon which meant your life wouldn't ever be anything but exciting.

(I know you all expected this to be great post, but...it's not sorry I didn't know how else to do it and lately I've been trying to find a job as well as get to all my neglected one/one roleplays)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Kiyoto: creeepyzombieee: Kry:

Last edited by Immy; 03-18-2015 at 03:25 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 05:00 PM

Yue Tatsuyumi

The fresh air smelled incredible. Of course it was just air, but it was more than that today. Today was the first day of a new adventure. Yue Tasuyumi had travelled a bit before, but things had happened, just as they might for anyone. Standing out among the trees now, just outside of the city. By his side, his best friend and partner Luxray stood. His tail twitching a bit, Yue did not have to be in his mind to know he was excited as well. "Alright! Lets get going!" his fist shot into the air, as he yelled his declaration of the beginning of their new journey. His bag over one shoulder, he was ready to go. Unfortunately, he might have had a better chance if he had been quieter. His declaration had disturbed a hive nearby, a hive of Beedrill. Catching the sight of the cloud of them floating into the air, he flinched a bit.

"Probably should have seen that coming...." Luxray glanced at him, before placing himself between his trainer and the pokemon. "Lux" he dug his paws into the ground beneath him, Yue getting the hint. He smiled, his partner was ready for their first battle since setting off. "Alright Luxray, lets show em who their messing with" he fixed his gloves, determination and fire lighting within his eyes. The first wave of Beedrill shot forward, their stingers aimed at the pair. "Luxray thunderbolt!" Yue wasted no time in getting the show on the road. The feline like pokemon jumpped forward, its coat bristling with the electric power it was known for. "Lux...ray!" the electricity burst forth, into a stream of yellow light, heading towards the Beedrill. It caught the first, and like a chain reaction, spread out to the others in the line that had attacked.

They pulled back, stunned and hurt by the power of the thunderbolt. Beedrill could be dangerous, especially if one was not prepared to handle them. They were a stubborn pokemon, often known to be highly agressive and to attack in swarms. The first wave retreated, but there was still more to be seen around them. At the same time, the heat of battle, was beginning to attract some other wild pokemon. Well, this was quite the start to a new journey. Another Beedrill made a move, aiming for Luxray. Without Yue needing to tell him, his tail began to glow with a white light. Using iron tail, Luxray slammed its tail into the attacking Beedrill, sending it flying back into another of the attacking ones. The nest seemed to be getting more stirred up. Yue sighed, as some of the Beedrill looked off through the trees. Where were they going? He followed their line of movement, to spot a female and an Espeon, who were on the trail out of the city he had just come from himself not long ago.

No! They were going to attack the female! She had done nothing, an innocent bystander, she would get hurt because of his loudness earlier. "Luxray, thunderbolt now!" Luxray nodded, taking off towards the path, with Yue in tow and the other Beedrill watching after them. As the Beedrill would appear on the path before the girl and her pokemon, their stingers aimed at the pair. Luxray erupted from the treeline, coming to a sliding stop before them. His coat bristling once more, letting off another powerful bem of electricity. It hit the Beedrill, causing them to twitch a bit in pain. They hovered lower to the ground, the hive seeming to think that it was not worth it, slowly floating off into the trees to possibly regroup. Yue stepped out of the trees, taking a breath . "Whew...good job Luxray" he smiled. The pokemon seemed to smile back at him, "Lux..." His attention then turned back to the girl and her Espeon standing there, "are you two ok?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck, "sorry about that."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-19-2015, 03:46 AM

Vermillion City. Gemini sighed as she stood, arms crossed, watching the scenery along route 6. "Well, I guess the Boss could have stationed me in worse places..." She said to the Vulpix sitting by her leg. The Vulpix, nicknamed Sionnach, had been Gemini's partner since they were little. As a child, Gemini had found a Pokemon egg and taken care of it until it hatched into the Vulpix she had now. They had been together ever since. "Vuul. Vulpix." Sionnach answered, and Gemini knew what she was saying in the way that only a trainer could. "No, I don't know why I'm here. Boss just said "wait in Vermillion and be on the lookout for strong trainers." So here we are." Gemini replied. Just then, a commotion caught her attention as a horde of Beedrill flew past, apparently running from something. Raising an eyebrow, Gemini motioned for Vulpix to follow her, and went to check it out. She found a boy and his Luxray finishing off a bunch of Beedrill, apparently to protect a girl and her Espeon. "What do you know, a strong trainer. I'll bet Boss would like that Luxray for the team." Gemini said. Vulpix made a sound of agreement, and with that Gemini jumped out from the bushes. "Sionnach, use quick attack!" She shouted. Vulpix darted forward to attack the Luxray.

((Wolfie hopes this is okay. She's not going to introduce the head baddie just yet, she wants to wait for the right moment.))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-19-2015, 07:12 AM

Lark moved a bit cautiously down the path, one hand on the head of his Ninetails for comfort. His body was tense, his heart was pounding in his chest, and his eyes darted this way and that at every little sound he heard. Put simply, Lark was rather terrified, though it would have been about a billion times worse if his lovely Ninetails wasn't with him. It's name was Firefly, and it was Lark's only pokemon. His fingers gently ruffled the fur between Firefly's ears as both pokemon and trainer moved slowly along the path.

As was usual for the young man, who looked much younger than he actually was, he was wearing a dress. Black with white accents, and a bow at the back, his long purple hair was done up in twin tails at either side of his head. It was his favorite hairstyle, and he didn't mind at all when people mistook him for a girl. Sometimes it made things easier, though sometimes it could make things awkward. He wore thigh high white stockings on his smooth legs, and black ankle boots that laced up, they had a low heel and were actually very comfortable for traveling.

The reason for Lark's slow, cautious way of moving down the path was his fear of wild pokemon. The cross dressing boy was fairly convinced that a wild pokemon would leap out at him at any moment and eat his face. Of course Firefly would protect him, but what if the wild pokemon was too strong? More than fear for his own safety, he was also terrified that his beloved Ninetails would get injured or worse in a battle with a wild pokemon.

Wild pokemon were just too dangerous. Lark stopped suddenly, as he heard a commotion further up the path. He didn't want to know what that commotion was, it was probably wild pokemon being scary. Though he did think he had heard a voice, what if the wild pokemon were attacking a person? Well there wasn't really much, if anything he could do in a situation like that, but Lark began to move towards it anyway.

Firefly's ears were pricked, training on the direction the commotion was coming from, ever alert and ready to protect her trainer, the silent pokemon moved just a little ahead of her trainer. Muscles ready to spring into action at a moment's notice.

They approached a tree, and both trainer and pokemon peeked cautiously around it. Lark hadn't noticed the Beedrills that had flown away, but he did notice three people, and a Vulpix that was attacking a Luxray. Lark shivered, his heart rate picking up a bit more, if they found him, would they make him battle also? His Firefly might get hurt. Lark took a step back, ready to leave these people an this area unnoticed, when his booted foot stepped on a branch and it snapped very loudly.

It made the timid boy freeze in fear.

Pumapard

Old 03-19-2015, 06:57 PM

Hiro Codex

Strictly speaking, Castform didn't have to be out of its pokeball. It wasn't the sort of pokemon that really cared on way or the other, but Hiro rather like having it out. It was a link to his favorite brother, and as a bonus, typically prevented him from getting caught in bad weather. His castform had a pretty decent range, and if the weather even started to turn bad, it would begin to change forms. Very useful.

The boy whistled as he walked, and then stopped. He could hear what sounded like Beedrill up a head, and then another sort of commotion.

"Castform?"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go see what's going on." He began to move faster, running instead of walking, hoping that he wouldn't miss whatever it was that was happening. It might be something exciting! Like a trainer battle, or a rare pokemon, or... well, it could be anything really.

The crack of a stick broke his concentration, and the boy slowed down, forcing himself to stop. Was it a pokemon? He glanced around, his eyes open wide. Ooh, a Ninetails. That was an impressive pokemon and then he noticed the girl next to it. Clearly it wasn't wild, so that must be it's trainer. "Hiya!" he called cheerfully over to Lark. "I don't suppose you can see what's going on from here, can you?"

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-22-2015, 11:17 PM

Silver peeked out from her place in the forest and noticed the small group of people in the clearing. Not all of them were conversing with each other but it seemed that none of them had noticed a single Beedrill still eyeing them off, as if choosing who to attack first. Clearly this one didn't get the same message as the others did when the Luxray first attacked them.

Silver crept further, pulling a pokeball from a small hidden pocket in one of her large sleeves, clicking the middle button so that it grew to normal size. She didn't want the Beedrill to notice her ut also didn't want any of the others to notice her either. If they did and called out to her who knows what the Beedrill would do. Humans were far to kind for their own good these days.

She saw one girl and a Vulpix suddenly attack the Luxray and changed her tactic at the last second, pulling a different pokeball out, throwing it only a few centimeter in front of her and when her Froslass came out she pointed to the Vulpix and said, "Ice Beam."

Her Froslass silently made it's way through the trees and within range, the whole time floating above the ground with what looked like a red sash around it's waist trailing along the ground. Silver never did understand why her ice type chose a longer sash then most but I guess you can't choose what your given when you evolve. Silver was certainly surprised when her Snorunt chose to interact with a Dawn stone she kept hidden in her pocket during a contest.

As Froslass drew closer, it opened it's mouth wide and without a single noise unleashed a single icy beam in the direction of the Vulpix and Silver hoped that she had made the right choice in defending the Luxray. Nobody deserves to be attacked for no reason.

(( just shoot me, that was such a bad post -.-'
also, Gemini can totally tell her Vulpix to dodge that attack haha ))

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-25-2015, 01:59 PM

(this may not be long, but there is something going around. a bug of some sorts and apparently I have it. So I'll make a post so you can all get another one in as well even if they're not in order)

Ana turned with Espe at the sound of a voice behind her "Huh?" she noticed the beedrill coming after her as she scooped up Espeon to protect her Pokemon. However, usually it's the Pokemon who does the protecting, but Ana wasn't your average standby person either. "Hm? Yea, we're fine" Ana had watched events play out and wonder why he was apologizing.

They're wild Pokemon, you don't have to apologize for something they did" then she saw the luxray and smiled kneeling next to it petting it. She always did like Pokemon thinking they were adorable "Aww he's so cute" Espe sat next to her keeping her ears alert hoping the beedrill wouldn't come back.

(my posts are usually better, but not much to reply to atm)

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 11:14 PM

Yue watched as the girl kneeled down and petted his Luxray. The electric pokemon, though a bit wary, did not seem to mind the affection. He sensed no ill will from her, so he allowed the girl to touch him. His fir was soft, it was easy to tell the pokemon was well groomed and taken care of. Hearing the movement and the voice of the Vulpix's trainer, the pokemon's ears twitched. His eyes narrowed, his body turning, placing itself between the two humans and the coming danger. However, the sound of a twig snapping caused him to turn his head as well. Thanks to his specialized eyes, the tree in the way was not going to hide the one who had been spying on them.

Fur bristled, slight sparks rippled across his fur, as his muscles could be seen flexing a bit underneath. Yue turned to look, wondering what was going on now, he caught the sight of the coming Vulpix, but before he acted, someone else did. A Froslass appeared, letting loose a stream of ice towards the coming Vulpix. What in the world was going on? They had been ready to start their journey, before the Beedrill had attacked. Now there were people spying on them, attacking them and protecting them? This was certainly turning into quite the morning indeed. He did not know which of the two pokemon were on their side, if at all.

However, from the evidence shown, it was possibly safe to say that the Vulipx was not. At least, the Froslass was trying to stop the fire pokemon. Luxray bristled more, building the electric energy within its body. Both had the same thought. Whatever happened, the two needed to be prepared if this came down to a fight. He had his other pokemon with him as well, though Luxray was usually his go to partner. They had been together since he was young, since the other was a Shinx. Just like his brother and his Febass. The two of them had come far and worked hard, they were not about to be taken down at the beginning.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-28-2015, 05:22 AM

Gemini cursed under her breath as a Frosslass from nowhere interfered with her attack."Sionnach, dodge it!" She shouted. An ice type move wouldn't do too much against a Vulpix, but she still didn't want her partner to get hurt. The Vulpix managed to dodge the Ice Beam, but just barely. The attack had been enough to slow Sionnach, though, so her attack didn't land. On top of that, the Luxray and it's trainer were on their guard now. Gemini was outnumbered, and the rest of her team wasn't as strong as Vulpix. Still, she couldn't just give up. "Che...you're lucky that Frosslass showed up, kid, but you won't be lucky again. Hand over all you Pokemon and maybe I'll go easy on you." She bluffed. Bluffing was something Gemini excelled at in the first place, and working for Team Eclipse had given her plenty of reason to hone that skill.

((Short post, sorry. Wolfie is on her phone, since her computer is down right now.))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-28-2015, 07:17 AM

A voice near him caused Lark to jump a bit, hands gripping the hem of his dress rather nervously as he turned to face Hiro. Lark chewed his bottom lip a bit delicately, glancing over his shoulder at the commotion. "...A battle..." The words came out nervously, softly in that delicate voice that was more feminine than masculine. It was a voice that certainly suited the cross dressing boy. He reached down quickly, placing a protective hand on his Ninetails' head, just between the ears. Though he wasn't sure what to do now.

Lark shifted on his feet a bit, and Firefly remained silent, just watching the other male rather carefully. She was just as protective of her trainer as he was over her, still the Ninetails didn't think this other would be a threat to her trainer. As in, she didn't think he would do anything mean. Though Firefly knew not to jump to conclusions too quickly. Lark kept his hand on Firefly's head, it helped to keep him calm.

"Do you think....Do you think we should help?" He seemed so uncertain, and which one would need the help? Or would they be interfering in an important battle between trainers? He glanced over his shoulder, not certain but he thought he heard one of them telling the others to hand over their pokemon. That couldn't be right. Who would do such a thing?

Lark couldn't imagine ever giving up his Ninetails or life without her. Firefly was his best friend, his most prized friend.

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-29-2015, 11:04 PM

Silver stepped out from behind the trees and Froslass glided gracefully to her side, "I highly suggest you rethink that course of action my friend." She smiled as she pulled out another pokeball, this one holding her Manectric, and threw it up into the air and catching it effortlessly. She knew her Froslass wouldn't be able to do much, she had only just evovled a few days earlier but her Manectric was now a seasoned pro at not only battling but also competing in contests so if worst came to it He would be able to help out.

She turned to her new 'companions', could she even call them that yet? And smiled even more, "I don't suppose you two need any help dealing with this ... " She looked to the Team Eclipse trainer and smirked, "Person?" She looked to the Vulpix and gave it a little smile, despite it's angry demeanor. If this was the trainers strongest Pokemon then the Eclipse grunt was going to have some problems taking anybodies Pokemon. She looked to the Luxray, now on it's guard and staring intentionally at the Vulpix, If his energy is anything to go by he is possibly stronger then Froslass.

Her Froslass was one of her weaker Pokemon but had one of the most stubborn natures of any Pokemon she had ever met. Her strongest was definalty her Slamance but a mere Vulpix wasn't danger enough to require her Dragon type. She watched as a stray sparked shot out of the Luxray's heard and sizzled as it drew close to Froslass who winced slightly, Yep, definatly stronger then Froslass.

(( Im stealing Kityoto's idea of underlining pokemon's names haha ))