Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2015, 12:00 AM

Name: Luca Cole
Bio: When the war started Luca was only 8 years old and he was placed inside a valt with his father. Luca's mother had passsed just before the threat of bombing had been anounced, so he had to start growing up in a strange place without her. His father was a enginer withing the small place and helped keep things running. Luca had started learning after his father as the years passed and didnt talk to too many people, except one other person. The world had changed and he knew it, he couldn't think of the day he could ever be free out there again.

Uuhime

Old 06-12-2015, 12:16 AM

Name: Angelle Parish
Bio: Angelle is the youngest of her family, thus creating a greater need for her to stay alive once the war began and the long line of Parishes began to die off, or, in the case of her immediate family, completely disappear.
She's been treated like a princess by the remaining family members living underground, though she very much so detests the title.
Angelle is much more adventurous than she seems. She loves running and climbing whenever she gets the chance.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2015, 12:34 AM

Luca finished up his day in the engen room where he had to help fix a small problem with the gas to the kitchens. "Catch you latter dad" he said waving off as he walked down a damp gray looking hallway. His face was dirty like normal and his muscles fenced as he whipped off some of he dirt with a brown shop rag. Once to his room he showered quickly and got dressed in a white sleeveless and some black pants. He walked over to a small moniter and poked some buttons, the speaker rang like a phone a few times before someone answered. "Afternoon, Angelle busy?" He asked with his smooth tone. He knew how it was to get her away for a few minuets just to talk , let alone hang out and actually do anything.

Uuhime

Old 06-12-2015, 01:20 AM

Angelle was finishing up a few chores by the time her eldest cousin, Leon, had answered Luca's call. "Good afternoon, Luca." Angelle overheard while tucking in the corners of her sheets. "I don't believe she is... Just a moment. Angelle!" Leon yelled while walking down to her room. "Your friend would like to talk to you."
Angelle looked up at him, then back at her bed sheet. That corner was even more picky than it was previously, but, unfortunately, it had to wait. She sighed, then stood up and brushed some stray strands of hair away before walking back to the speaker. "Hello?" Angelle answered in a rather quiet tone. "Who's there?"

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2015, 01:30 AM

Luca shook his head a bit at Angelle's response "its luca, think you can got away for a bit? Got done working early" he said as he sat down and tied his black shoes into a tight bow. "I know its nothing exciting or anything but .." He said pausing a bit and smiled to himself, "let's get some food, I'm hungry and I'll buy" he added. "Be there in a few" he said hanging up before she could tell him no.

Her quarters wasn't too far from his so he got there quickly and he knocked on the door softly, waiting for his friend.

Uuhime

Old 06-12-2015, 02:12 AM

"Oh! Alright." Angelle replied, pushing her hair behind her in an attempt to calm it before Luca showed up. "See you then." She said, hurrying over to slip on her shoes when there was a knock on the door. Careful to not destroy the already loose door lock, Angelle opened the door, looking at her friend. "Hey." She said, a small smile on her lips.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2015, 12:03 PM

The first year inside the valt was probably the hardest for Luca. He didn't talk much to anyone and he stayed close to his room for most of the day. But it all changed when he had met Angelle for the first time, he was still a bit shy at first and was pushed away by her family on most days but that didn't stop him. As the years went, he became more bull heads and just kinda push himself to see her, his only friend.

Luca smiled a bit as she answered the door "hello there madam" he said with a small chuckle as he bowed teasing her a little. "Shall we?" He asked as he stepped out of her way and motioned towards the hall. "I would say its a nice day out, but we all know that's probably not true" he said, his humor was a bit rough but he didn't care anymore. "I know its been a long time, but do you still imagine what it would be like.. Leaving this place?" He asked as his words soffened as he noticed a few people walking down the dull gray hallway towards them.

Uuhime

Old 06-12-2015, 06:55 PM

Angelle rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the room. "Easy there." She giggled softly, shutting the door behind her. "I see your humor is the same as always." She turned around to face her friend, happily displaying a carefree, upbeat attitude. Until he asked about leaving. She straightened up and looked at him, rather shocked. "Well..." She paused, watching the people pass them. "... Let me get back to you, okay?" She smiled, hopefully showing that she wanted to wait until they were in a more private setting to discuss such things.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2015, 07:27 PM

As soon as the words came out of his mouth and he saw the look on her face change, he knew how ridiculous he must sound. He nodded "yea, may be better" he said softly before the started walking once again. The hallway turned and the same yellow fluressent color continued as well, just the sight of everything being the same was slowly killing. "Get much done today?" He asked softly trying to change the subject for now. The same smell of frozen burgers and stale oil was slowly making its way up the stairs at the end of the all.

Uuhime

Old 06-14-2015, 04:46 PM

Angelle followed him down each hallway, both of her hands respectfully holding one another and setting themselves on her stomach as they reached the monotonous yellow hallway. The lights made her feel grimy and dirty, making her wonder if she should shower once she gets home. "Oh, no... Just chores." She replied. "My bed was being stubborn as always when you called." She looked over at him again. "And how was your day? Did you have to go back down to the engine room?"

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 05:21 PM

With a small nod "Yea I did, hey at that.. have you seen my father?" Luca asked softly as they entered a rood with tables and a small kitchen off in the corner. He looked over at her "The guys havnt seen him for a few days and its a bit odd to be missing around here isn't it?" He asked making sure he kept his voice in a soft tone. They soon approched the serving table and he grabbed a burger and a bottle of water, when he got the the end he told the cook he would pay for his and hers. Giving the guy some coin he waited for Angelle before he sat down at a small table away from the other two people in the room. "I know he has been away for a day here and there but this time I havnt seen him either, he wrights in a jurnal each night but i havnt been able to find it either." he said softly before digging into his dull food.