Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-17-2016, 12:02 PM

At the same time, the sisters let out a happy sigh. "Thank the heavens," Nina said as she stepped around Vi to approach the others. "We were trapped in that awful explosion." Ossia, finding her voice, ran up to Noah and nodded. "Yeah, we were in the labs when the explosion went off."

At that point, Vi decided to let down her guard and join her comrades. "The structure wasn't as sound as they thought." Her tone was dark and laced with vengeance. "We were trapped in there. Probably would have died if it weren't for someone who could shift the earth. I don't think he realized we were in there but it didn't matter."

Nina nodded. "It was amazing." She flashed Noah a wide, lovely grin. "I think his name's Melik? I remember seeing him in a cell whenever I was taken to the labs. I didn't know anyone would come back to that place but he did."

Ossia nodded before blushing. "He was with a very handsome man too. Very tall with a deep, foreign accent."

Nina scoffed. "You like anyone who's tall and odd." Licking her finger, she shoved it in Ossia's ear, which caused the girl to squirm away. "Regardless, Melik shifted the earth and it gave me an angle to burn my way out of there. I scorched the earth until it crumbled and then we burrowed out. We would have cried for help bu--"

Vi's cold as steel gaze fell on Nina.

"But we were just too tired. That and we weren't sure he would help. The men seemed preoccupied. Kept saying that needed answers." Nina flicked her fiery locks over her shoulders before firmly planting her hand on her hips. "How did you all escape?" She chewed on her lip for a second before worrying her lower lip. "Are there... are there more of us?"

Again, Vi rolled her eyes before snorting. "Of course their are, Nina. She just name dropped some Eleanor woman; there have to be more."

Finally wandering back after getting the wet-willy, Ossia turned to Nixie. "Where are you staying? We heard rumors that a group used to live high in the mountains but we didn't see anything." She pouted, making her already sad features even more pitiful. "We were worried that...." Nina's hand slipped around her shoulder, giving it a good, reassuring squeeze.

"We're glad we're not alone." Nina's eyes trailed over to the laundry. "And we're happy to help. Or," she gulped down the lump in her throat, "or prove our loyalty to the one in charge."

While the girls chatted below, Fritz remained perched on a branch not too far from everything. So Melik was right? He had said he heard noises in one of the chambers and Fritz completely disregarded him. Granted, the grizzled hair man had a valid reason. That area felt... off. It was very off-putting and sent a chill down his spine. Even now, as he eyed each of the women, he felt a cold sweat set in. Something was wrong. Gravely wrong and he couldn't put his finger on it.

Brows caving in, Fritz grit his teeth. That's when a light touch caused his hair to stand on end. Eyes jerking to the hand, they softened upon seeing Melik. With silent nods, Melik agreed to stay behind and watch over those by the water while Fritz sought out Eleanor.

Like lightning, the male vanished in seconds. When he did reappear, it was beside the brunette leader. Hands up, a sign of peace, he turned his dull gaze on the woman.

"There are more survivors. They are with Nyx and Noah at the river. I left Melik behind, just in case. Three. All women. Nina, Ossia, Vi. Each are branded. But," his words came off dry and almost annoyed, "something seems...." His brows furrowed as his mouth remained ajar. He was searching for the right word. When it did come, there was a darkness to it. Although such a short word, the way he let it roll of his tongue made it seem heavy and foreboding. "Off."

Stepping forward, Fritz turned curtly on his toes to stand directly before Eleanor. "Just," that softness Nyx fell for almost made Fritz look fragile. His eyes were fearful as they quivered before hers. Whatever he sensed was enough to cause him to worry about the pretty white-haired woman that controlled the water. "Just be careful." A faint, fleeting smile tugged at his lips.

"Logically, it makes sense. A lot of you have less-than-human markings. And it's not like you or Nyx can leave. You're both very busy. So I really can't fault anyone for not being able to go into town. I'm just glad I can help. With everything you've all done for me, it's the very least I could do." He smirked. "Besides, it's not like tattoos are taboo so no one will think twice about my ink."

He was right though. Very few that called this cave home would be able to venture into town. Whether tails, ears, horns, or wings, it didn't matter. They weren't human enough to pass as "props." Not to mention, the town seemed a little less... hip? Modern? Up on odd fetishes. The people would likely judge anyone who came in "wearing" ears. Hell, he would likely warrant looks due to his pierced ears. But Nieko wasn't going to let something like that disturb him.

At her comment about Eleanor, Nieko began to laugh. "Ah yes, I'm sure she would absolutely love to be bugged by me. It would undoubtedly be the highlight of her very day. A tall, dark haired, and dashing young man begging her to accompany him to the village to fetch supplies? Why yes, I am positive she would punch me into the fourth dimension." His sass knew no bounds. "Though I do welcome the challenge. I'll see if I can convince her to strut around with me. I'll do my best not to kiss her while I'm sweeping her away. But if we don't return, assume we're eloping in Europe." His coy winking followed.

Stepping back up to her, he looked over the list. "When you're ready to part with that, I'll go win Eleanor over." Until she was ready, he decided to make himself useful and helped clean up some of the clutter in the main hall. He also brushed some dust to the corners of the room for someone to scoop up later.

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-17-2016 at 12:18 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-17-2016, 05:54 PM

When two of the girls talked about how they were in the explosion, Noah's hands flew over her mouth as Nyx's jaw dropped. "There were more people there?!" The white haired girl exclaimed as she looked towards the other. Noah shook her head slowly, quietly saying, "We had no idea that there would be more than who got out."

The short haired woman joined in at that point. Noah didn't like the woman's tone; her eyes fell towards the ground a bit, the ends of her hair hadn't changed too much from the purple, that seemed to be losing some of the red tint it had before.

Nyx nodded quickly at the sound of Melik being there. "We found him at the facility," she said. She then shook her head slowly, "I can't believe there were more people down there though." She was about to add something more when the green haired woman spoke up about someone tall, handsome and with an accent; one she knew matched her own.

"Ah, ah," she tsked waving a finger before her. "Mr. Tall and Handsome is mine sweety, you can have Melik though." She winked at the girl, but look in her eye dared the other to try and take her man from her.

When the fiery woman spoke up talking about tall and odd, Nyx tapped her chin with a finger. Nodding slowly she looked back at the three women before saying, "Oh, we definitely have tall and odd back at camp."

The woman went to continue speaking, but there seemed to be a tension that rose within the group and she quickly seemed to change what she was talking about. Noah looked between the three girls; Vi definitely seemed to be the leader, the other two being very alert and aware of her, almost scared.

Looking towards Nyx, she caught her reflection in the water orb that floated near the woman; the purple had darkened slightly from the pastel shade it had been, though it was just the tips, the blonde had grown used to keeping a close eye on her locks.

As Vi snorted a retort to her companion's question about if there were more, a soft smiled played the woman's lips as she looked towards the short haired woman. "It's not surprising that people would be surprised to hear there are more of our kind in any given area," Noah told the woman softly, but sternly. She then looked towards the fiery woman and said, "Yes, there are more of us. Those that have gotten away have been finding us over the last year. Though, sadly, there aren't as many as were brought in." She nodded towards the brand on the other's thigh and added, "Don't expect anywhere near that many people."

When the smaller woman mentioned about hearing of people high in the mountains, Nyx laughed. "High up in the mountains? Not so much, though that's a good one, hopefully people keep thinking that." When the red head spoke up, the white haired woman nodded. "Don't put too much stress into impressing Eleanor, you either earn her trust or not. She'll get everything going and make sure things are set up for you guys, don't you worry."

"We should get going though, Eleanor is going to start to worry," Noah said before turning around to head back through the woods. "This way," she called over her should. Nyx nodded her head to tell the others to go before her, leaving her to cover the back.

The wind suddenly picked up before a familiar and not too welcomed male stood near the brunette. Raising a brow, Eleanor cast the man a dark glance before saying, "You really do wish to tempt fate, don't you?" Taking in his 'I mean no harm' pose, she paid little attention to the male beyond that until he started speaking.

Her eyes fell to the male as she dipped her chin to cast a shadow over her gaze. "So the hunter is worried about three people that one of his own kind turned in and the fact that our numbers here will grow?" Eleanor shook her head slowly before adding, "Honestly, with you knowing where this place is, it's foolish for us to stay here. You pose to much of a risk."

As the man moved before her, whether he knew it or not, Eleanor was locking the warning away; if there was a possible threat coming to them, she had to be ready. The male's tone changed, his gaze appearing far more vulnerable than she could recall ever seeing it before telling her to be careful before vanishing again.

Three more, she thought to herself. The grim warning being the only thing that kept any for of excitement from forming in the pit of the woman's gut. It was exciting to find new people like them, it meant a higher chance of saving them, but not all of their kind were necessarily safe. Eleanor was more than aware of that fact and was more than ready to do all in her power to protect those that were with them from those that could do them harm.

Not too long after Fritz vanished, a familiar "Eeeelllaaanoooorrr," echoed through the mouth of the cave. With a sigh, the woman pushed off her shadow covered wall. As the man said, Noah and Nyx were coming up with three others, Nyx with the laundry tucked away in a floating orb of water; she would talk to her about that later.

"Eleanor, we ran into these three by the river," Noah said as she came to a stop before the shorter brunette.

"I'm aware," was all she said as she visible checked the women over from head to toe, each in turn. First was a woman, her hair looking like it was more on fire than anything; shapely and tall, her clothing revealing her legs. Next to her, almost hidden was a smaller, green haired woman whom almost seemed as timid as a wild deer. The last was a woman with short brown hair and a gaze as sharp as a razer.

"Brands and powers," she said as she adjusted her stance so her feet were about shoulder width apart, her arms crossed under her chest as her dull olive gaze bore into the three. When they seemed to not respond right away, her tone became more of a warning as she said, "Show me your brands and tell me your powers or you don't get in."

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-17-2016, 06:15 PM

Excited by the opportunity to join the group, Nina skipped along behind Nyx and Noah. Ossia kept back a bit but wore a sweet, soft smile on her face. Vi? She scowled the whole way, arguing that they didn't need the protection of many to survive.

As they ascended the mountain, a chill ran down Ossia's spine. "Someone was here," she whispered while chewing her lip.

Nina, catching the comment, shot her sister a cocked brow. "Unless someone has the powers of invisibility, there's no one here. Keep climbing, Ossia, we're almost to the--" Her words froze in her mouth when her eyes landed on Eleanor. Instantly, the brunette barked out orders and Nina sheepishly took a step back. In doing so, the brand on her leg peeked out again.

With a gulp, she forced a smile. "I'm Nina and this is my little sister, Ossia." She signaled to the one with the green hair. "Brand," she thrust her hips back a bit to make her thigh pop out. "And power?" Her smirk grew. In seconds, her hair started to dance and a glow came to her hands. Twirling her fingertips, flames started to blossom and flake away from her. "I play with fire." Twirling her hand, the flames resided and her hands landed firmly on her hips. Nudging Ossia forward, the green hair girl blushed.

"H-hi." Her eyes fell away and looked at the dirt. "I-I'm Ossia." Her hands moved to her hair and pulled the hair away from her neck. Sure enough, there was a brand. "A-a-and my p-powers are...."

Before Eleanor's eyes, Ossia's skin started to shift and shimmer. As it did, it began to take on the colors and shapes of the world around her. She could camouflage! Well, to some extent. That green hair really looked out of place against a sea of grey rocks.

Shaking her head, her skin regained its natural peachy color. With a pouted lip, she rubbed her arms. "They wanted me to kill people by blending in with the world around me. I told them no. I... I don't want to hurt anyone. I want to save and protect the animals."

Nina elbowed her sister before messing up her hair. "Adda girl, Ossia. Saving the planet one little doe at a time!"

The third was silent. Keeping her eyes on the heels of Nina and Ossia. When she felt all eyes fall on her, Vi rubbed the back of her neck. "Vi," her hands moved to the zipper that kept sat between her breasts. Slowly, she tugged it down to reveal her flesh. Pulling the taut fabric away from her left breast, a very tender set of numbers ran from one side over the nipple and down to the other side. Tucking the breast away, her eyes locked with Eleanor. "I told them not to treat me like a girl. Since some of the men got chest brands...." She stopped herself.

"I control electricity." Vi lifted her hand up to show a spark jump from fingertip to fingertip. "If it's storming, I can tell the lightning where to strike."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-17-2016, 07:00 PM

Noah and Nyx fell silent as Eleanor took over, no surprise of any kind washing over the woman, though there was a chance that a hunting party notified the woman. Though, even that seemed odd that they were approached first. The three women finally answered the other as the woman had to inquiry her request again; a dangerous situation when it came to dealing with the brunette.

Eleanor watched as the red head stepped forward, her eyes falling to the brand for a moment before watching the woman demonstrate her powers. Fire. Not super uncommon from early tests, though the number of those that survived and made it to them had been slim.

The next one, Ossia stepped forward, showing her brand before her body seemed to mostly meld away. The woman didn't recall any others that had her same powers, though the twins were close with their stealth abilities but they were still physically visible.

Then, the last one stepped forward, almost seeming hesitant about what Eleanor was requesting of them. When she opened her shirt, the hesitation was evident, at least those whom held personal boundaries; Eleanor, however wasn't one of those people. For them, survival was more important that making sure someone didn't accidentally see a more private area on the body.

Without an initial word, Eleanor turned, the shadow of the cave falling over her as she walked towards the back wall. Keeping her hands low, she tapped the wall, the sand 'door' moving away. "This way," she said, her tone low as paused, letting the others catch up. Turning to look towards Nyx and Noah she said, "No, not you two."

Nyx stuck out her lower lip as she said, "Wha? But why? We have to put stuff away." Eleanor shot the white haired woman a look before saying, "No, you need to go back to the river and wash those properly. Powers or not, I'm not having sopping clothes come into the camp."

Before the water woman could say anything more, Noah was pulling her back to the woods. "Don't push it Nyx, Eleanor has a lot to do now," she hissed at the woman as they vanished through the trees.

Once they were gone, Eleanor glanced towards the women before saying, "This way. We have to get you resisted and looked at." She then led the women down towards the large main cavern where Nieko was working away. Ignoring the bustle around the area, as well as the stares from the others as more new people came in, the brunette led the women towards a back room where a tidy blonde held a list before her, reviewing it for who knows how many times.

A pair of blue eyes rose up from the yellowed paper before the woman sighed. "Eleanor, more people?" Stepping to the side, the brunette waved for the women to approach the other. "They're like us. Lydia, this is Nina, Ossia and Vi. I need you to get them recorded and checked out."

Eyes widening, Lydia stepped towards Eleanor holding the list out. The other took it without question before looking at it. "I was going to go with Nieko to get supplies we're short on," she said before scurrying over towards boxes that were stacked up in the corner, pulling out files. "I need you do that for me."

Eleanor shot the woman a look as she stood back up. The look Lydia returned came with her saying, "Eleanor, could you please leave me to my work? These girls look starved and parched, I would rather not keep them waiting in torture for much longer."

The woman stared at the other before saying, "Be thorough." With that, she turned and made her way back towards the main room. Nieko must have heard something, was her guess, since he seemed to find things to do closer to Lydia's room than before.

"Looks like we have shopping to do," she told the male, her hands planted on her hips before she tossed a glance towards a blonde reading a book near the fire. "Sabine, watch up front for me." The woman lifted her red eyes, meeting Eleanor's olive ones, before silently making her way out.

Once Eleanor was gone, Lydia set the files down on the worn wooden table to the side before looking at the women. "Ok, so one at a time, who wants to go first?"

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 03-27-2016, 02:01 PM

When the two finally returned to the water to redo their washing, Fritz and Melik were waiting pleasantly on the rock. Fritz had already brought his partner up to speed on what was happening, explaining the appearance of three women and how he accidentally saved them. Still, the grimace on Fritz's face wouldn't vanish, not even when he saw Nyx's face grow a grin. He appeared lost in thought, as if something troubled him.

Melik, on the other hand, jumped off the second he saw them, running up and giving Noah a big hug. He then turned his orange eyes to Nyx; they were like daggers but only for a moment. "Steal him from me permanently and we're going to have a problem," he teased before skipping back to his tall friend.

"So I hear I accidentally saved the trio," he plopped on the rock so his arms fell between his bent legs. He looked almost like a cat sitting there beside Fritz, who was very prim and proper atop that rock. "Did Eleanor take them in?" His brow rose upon learning the truth. "Interesting," he turned to Fritz.

"I hope Nieko can continue to hold his position," Fritz said gravelly. "While we've been in the facility, I can't say I've seen their names pop up."

"I can vouch for the green-haired girl, Ossia." Melik lifted his arm, which kept him upright, so he fell onto Fritz. He was teasing Nixie, showing her that he could get close to her name. Nuzzling Fritz's arm, the rusty-haired male was about to get Fritz to smirk.

Ruffling Melik's hair lightly, Fritz laughed while shaking his head. He knew what his short friend was up to but he wouldn't put a stop to it. He rather liked the attention as it wasn't something he often received.

After Melik firmly wrapped himself around Fritz's lithe body, the redhead went back to analyzing the situation. "That just leaves the other two. I wish we could get in contact with Arvin and Varun." Melik quivered his lower lip. "They've always been better at hacking and decoding cryptic text."

"Would it be too dangerous to have Nieko do it?" Fritz asked though it was rhetorical. He knew they couldn't risk Nieko getting caught. Heaven forbid the trio actually be the enemy, they would forever blame themselves if lives were lost. Namely, the twins.

"I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps you should go into town and see if you can get service out there. I'll stay behind and watch Noah and Nixie. A few of the hunting pack members on patrol don't hate me so maybe I'll give them some words of caution."

"I would hold off. No need to plant a seed if its false. Let's let Nieko handle this. He's the most capable of the three of us. If anyone can sniff out a mole, it's him."

Fritz's gaze fell on Nyx. "I don't recall if we've told you this, but Nieko controls fire. If things get bad, he will drop his facade. He's very aware of his surroundings and will not harm anyone accidentally. When he was younger, he scarred someone. Ever since, he's learned to control his fire." That's when the frown came. "If things get bad--and I'm not saying they will--please go to him." His brows softened as his steady teal orbs held Nyx's gaze. "Eleanor still doesn't trust us. I'm not sure I could get close to protect you. I know you and Nieko have your differences but I trust him. And if you trust me as much as I believe you do, you'll trust him too."

Melik stifled a laugh before wiping a single tear from his wild orange orbs. "Fritz," he scoffed, "aren't you a real charmer. Looking out for Miss Nyx. Why, if I didn't know better, I would say you've fallen for her." Elbowing Fritz, he snickered. "You're so cute when you're being all protective."

Annoyance washed over him and before Melik to cling to Fritz again, the male was flying from the rock and into the water. A torrent of wind tossed him about until he was kissing the mud before Noah's feet.

"I'm not cute," he growled while holding his head high with an arrogant glow to his cyan eyes.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 03-31-2016, 02:43 PM

It was true. Nieko could hardly contain his excitement. He was bursting at the seams at the invitation--no, unexpected influx of individuals that would force Eleanor's hand into accompanying him to town to gather much needed supplies. Nyx and Noah were preoccupied with laundry. Lydia had her hands full with inspecting the new comers. Sabine was too scary to wander into town. Everyone else? Well, although some looked normal, he wasn't sure it was wise to send someone less strong-willed into a town. What if they were persuaded to stay? What if they refused to return to the tunnel, thinking they could live a normal life while keeping their powers unwraps? No, Eleanor was the logical choice. Her resolve was firm and she wouldn't waver if things got too emotional. She would be the rock they needed. She would get the job done.

Dropping the broom, the brunette bounded up beside the olive eyed woman. His joy spilled over into his every action. His steps were light and airy, as if he were floating on air. His hands danced and jazzed, as if they were moving to a sweet tune. Even the confident grin that grew on his face screamed that he was ready for this. That he had been listening in and that he was more than ready to elope with his fair lady.

Once officially confirmed, due to Eleanor assigning Sabine the post, that he was going to get some one on one time with the lovely leader of his crew of misfits, he shot her probably the most enduring, adoring glance ever (it was on par with the twins and their cute antics). Cheesy, cheeky grin warming his expression, his lashes fluttered while his jade orbs grew with delight. The way the fire's light bounced off the walls cast a shimmering, dancing glow within those bright peridot orbs.

His near purr probably caused some of the women to giggle as he followed Eleanor around like a love struck puppy. If he had a tail, it would have been wagging at a mile a minute. His enthusiasm would likely drive the brunette crazy for she didn't seem like the type to enjoy those high off elation. Then again, she did hang out with Nyx.

It didn't take them long to get at the foot of the hill. When they did, he felt the woods watching him; the hunting pack likely didn't trust the happy-go-lucky outsider. Why should they? He was a stranger. He was injured and they tended to him. And now? Well, he seemed fit as a fiddle. Was there a real need to keep him? No. So why was he still there.

Hands falling into his pockets, he shifted his coy gaze to Eleanor. "I'm sure you're told this often but... you're amazing." His soft, precious stare beheld the petite woman. She was so small and yet she took on so much. She was the size of a pebble but as sound and strong as a mountain.

The slids of his lips curled up into a sweet smile that matched that sincere, gentle look in his eyes. Nothing about this man seemed threatening. Flirtatious. Naive. Yes and double yes. But he hardly seemed the type of man capable of murder.

If only she knew just who she was getting involved with.

When the approached the stream, Nieko took a hesitant step toward the water. "Eh," his brows furrowed. He was recalling that painful memory that bought him to her cave. Despite having a thing for Eleanor, the whole 'needing aid from another,' still caused him grief.

"Wouldn't it look too suspicious if we came from this direction," he finally piped up after they had walked a bit more. "I saw some cabins in the woods down yonder. We might look less like outsiders if we pretend we came from the woodland village." The choice was obviously Eleanor's and whatever she picked, he would follow.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-13-2016, 02:14 PM

Nyx wasn't happy about not being able to stay back at the cave and Noah had spent the whole time trying to get her to understand why. They hadn't finished their job and bringing back the clothes in a ball of water, well, that wasn't going to be approved of anyway.

As they got back towards the water, the woman's blue eyes landed on a familiar tall, lanky male and the disappointed look on her face soon spread to a smile at the sight of the male. She went to run up to him when the blonde behind her grabbed the back of her jacket. "Ah, ah, he doesn't look happy, maybe they have some news," she said pulling the woman back only to have a familiar red head break that connection as he wrapped his around around her.

Noah couldn't help but laugh a little, perhaps she was being too strict with Nyx after what Eleanor said if Melik found the behavior ok. The water woman was detained as he warned her about taking Fritz. The woman pouted only for a second before sticking her tongue out at him saying, "I'll let you at least have visitation rights."

Melik then sat down on a rock beside Fritz as he indeed started talking about the women they had just taken to Eleanor. When he asked if Eleanor took them in, the two nodded. "Yup, she did," Nyx said, allowing Noah to follow up. "She had them present brands and show powers before taking them in to see Lydia. Lydia will do a run down of them, get records going and probably have the twins check them out too. They'll be under watch, like most new people are."

The two men started talking, Melik keeping his eyes on Nyx as he got all comfy with Fritz. The woman puffed her cheeks out, glaring at the male. Though, it was the laugh of the taller male that caused the woman's glare to falter; he was too perfect! It was when the red head wrapped himself around Fritz that the water orb holding the clothes seemed to gain a life of itself, swirling like a pond in a storm.

Noah smacked the woman on the back of the head, harshly whispering, "This is hardly the time to start a jealous war." Nyx looked over at the woman, a look of pitiful defeat in her eyes as she thrust a hand at the talking men, "But look at him, he's doing it on purpose! Tell him to stop!"

Rather than replying to the complaining woman, Noah looked back towards Fritz at the mention of Nieko. "I wouldn't put his identity at risk. Eleanor doesn't suspect anything of him and has managed to get rather close with her so far." Nyx crossed her arms under her small chest, clearly not liking that either.

She could feel teal orbs falling on her as Fritz started talking again. "Already doused him in water the other day," she muttered to herself about what happened when she first found out about his weakness. It was the look in his eyes that, even though she didn't want to help Nieko, no matter what, she couldn't help but feel the need to if it arose; she couldn't let Fritz down.

If the trust Fritz wasn't putting on her wasn't enough to get the woman's hopes up again, it was the words coming from the red head's mouth. A large grin washed over her face and when the red head was in the mud before her, the water orb holding the laundry seemed to no longer hold its shape and collapsed over the male. Nyx "seemed" to not notice this as she moved around the male to quickly wrap her arms around the much taller male. "Nope, not cute. Very manly and handsome!"

Noah rested a hand lightly on her forehead, laughing and shaking in lightly as she knelt down to pull the wet clothes off the fallen male. "I swear, if you two keep this up, I don't know what I'm going to do with you," she said lightheartedly even with all the information she had to process. She would definitely help keep an eye on the new people; Nyx liked to stick to Eleanor and if the new people didn't do that, well, someone had to watch them.

---------- Post added 06-13-2016 at 10:35 AM ----------

Eleanor watched as the man seemed to quite literally flutter about the cave towards her. She really should have expected that, and much more really, but still, seeing that sort of behavior from someone other than the twins in regards to her was still a very odd sight. As she heard people in the cave giggle, the woman crossed her arms saying, "We're just going to pick up some supplies. It's not really all that exciting, I can assure you."

They continued on out of the cave and towards town, roughly at least. There was quite a bit of woods to get through first. They were traveling in silence, which actually surprised Eleanor, though she wasn't about to break that as she rather enjoyed it. Eventually, Nieko did speak up and his words caused her to slowly roll her olive orbs up to look at him. She was quiet at first, letting the words just sink in before she slowly shook her head. "I appreciate your kind words," she stated calmly. "Though, praise such as that can be deadly in our situation; it can create false strength and cause people to act recklessly so I would be wary as to whom you tell such things to."

In all honesty, the man seemed like the very type of person she was concerned about. At first, people were constantly praising, telling each other how amazing they were for such a thing but early on it nearly killed a handful and did kill a couple. Some started to get over confident in what they could do, seeking that praise they started to take risks they normally wouldn't. Now, while everyone supports each other, they build each other up by trying to help them cover weak points more than anything. There were probably small compliments floating around, but Eleanor never heard words of it. It wasn't that the woman was against compliments, she just didn't want to risk the danger to her people more than already had happened.

Stepping over a small stream, the woman could hear the hesitation from the male that was now behind her. She turned to look at him as he didn't seem all that excited about dealing with the fluid again. "It's shallow, you could easily walk through it, probably only up to your ankles," she told him as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her shorts.

They were nearing the city, the livelihood coming from the run down outskirts could be heard at this point. Nieko chose to speak up again at this point, bringing up a very valid observation. She didn't have to think much on it, one risked discovery far less than the other option. "We'll move to the main roads near those cabins, take that in. We don't need people getting suspicious about people coming in from the depths of the woods and getting curious."

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!