Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2013, 09:31 PM

Temari blushed as she got a hold of herself. "Sorry..." she said as recomposed herself. Once she got her blush under control, she nodded. "I still think you look cute with your true form though Gem-chan," she said before Gemini asked her question. Once she had finished, Temari sighed lightly. "I could say your words right back at you...you start right off with the hard ones. Gaara is the Jinchuuriki for the Shukaku no Ichibi," she stated before explaining Gaara's past, pleasantly surprised when Gaara, himself, did some explaining as well. However, no matter what they said, neither had an answer as to why she understood most of his mannerisms.

"My name is Shotaro Hikari, or Sho for short," he said with a light grin. He already had a feeling that Naruto was like Yugito, but that didn't mean he had to be negative about it. Then again, he wasn't openly negative to Yugito either, he just didn't help her as much as he could have.

""At least you understand that you have weaknesses" Yugito said. Though an idea did pop in her head. However, she wouldn't act on it if Sakura answered the next questions negatively. "Do you want to improve? And if you do want to improve...why?" she asked her questions and waited for Sakura's response.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-28-2013, 04:42 AM

Gemini listened intently to the story, keeping quiet until the end. By the time it was over, she was carefully concealing tears that threatened to spill over. No matter what she had gone through as a child, it was nothing at all compared to Gaara's past. And now she realized why she understood him. While Gemini had had someone to help her, she had been just as alone as Gaara for the first several years. While she didn't go around killing people, she still had to seek ways to remind herself that she was alive. Many times, Naruto was the only thing stopping her from committing genocide. And even Naruto had started drifting apart from her in recent years. "Well, that pretty much answers all my questions. And whether you know it or not, you helped me figure out why I understand him, as well." Shoving her hands deeper into her pockets, Gemini looked up at the redhead and met his gaze. "Listen, after this is all over, I'd like to hang out sometime, just you and me. I want to be your friend, if you'll let me."

Naruto stuck out his hand to shake. "Nice to meet ya, Sho! I bet we'll be friends, too, after the exams! I'll even treat you to some ramen, dattebayo!" He said cheerfully, fully believing that this person could be his friend. As far as Naruto knew, Shotaro had no reason at all to dislike him.

Sakura nodded. She knew her limits. When Yugito asked if she wanted to improve, she looked up quickly. "Of course I want to improve! I want to be able to keep up with Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun. I don't want to be in their way, endangering everyone all the time. I want...I want to be able to help them during missions. Recently, we were attacked and I was the only one left awake. I couldn't keep them safe while they recovered. I was useless. I want to improve, not just to be better or to beat someone, but so that I can really be a part of this team. Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun's rivalry pushes both of them to constantly improve. And I'm left in the dust because I'm just not as good as they are. Having someone as weak as me on the team only makes things more dangerous, and that's why I have to get better" She said, her tone becoming more firm as she spoke.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2013, 05:58 AM

"Why are you crying?" Gaara asked, unsure of why she felt so connected to him and why he felt so connected to her, almost not hearing his sister question as to why she didn't turn out a lot like her brother...well, the non-perverted one that is. Temari had a feeling that it had to be because of the blonde male they met as they walked into the village hosting the Chunin Exams. "Wait...it was because of that blonde male, wasn't it? Naruto I think he said his name was," Temari thought out loud.

Gaara then though over what Gemini said after a few seconds before he had a questioning look on his face. "What do you mean by friends?" he asked.

Sho chuckled lightly. "If you say so Naruto-san," he replied with a light grin. He had to admit that Naruto had a sort of aura around him that allowed him to be calm and fun around just about anyone he met. Though he had a feeling that Naruto was like Yugito as well, though he couldn't determine it or not.

Yugito grinned as she heard Sakura's conviction to get stronger, especially with her motivation to get strong enough to protect her teammates. "Then after the Chunin Exams, I'll start helping you. Though first we need to stop you from thinking so negatively. While a rival would help, you're setting yourself up to fail if you're going to compare yourself to Uchiha or Naruto-kun," she said. "And after that, we'll see what to do from there," the two-tailed jinchuuriki said. "I'll take you under my wing and help you, but only because you have the right ideas in mind, okay? If your views ever change, or you complain..." she said, leaving the threat hanging.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-28-2013, 06:19 AM

Gemini wiped at her eyes and smiled. "I'm not crying. I never cry." She said, in a tone that begged them not to question her about it. "Yes, Temari-san, Naruto-kun is the reason I've managed to stay relatively sane all this time. Although ever since we were assigned teams and I didn't get one, I don't see him as much anymore." She shrugged, as if it were no big deal. Then she turned to Gaara. "I mean friends. Like...well, a friend is like...someone you spend time with. It's someone you trust, who also trusts you. A person you're comfortable with. Friends can go places and do things together that they both enjoy, and like to be around each other." She explained, trying to phrase it as best she could.

Placing his arms behind his head, Naruto grinned his signature fox grin. "I do say so. So, hey, don't listen to what Sasuke-san tells you, okay? No matter what he says, I'm stronger than him! Dattebayo!" he said confidentially, even though his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Sakura perked up, and looked excited."Of course, I understand. Thank you so much, Yugito-san. You won't regret this. I might fall short in a lot of things, but you'll see I'm a great student!" She said gratefully. From where he was Sasuke decided to speak up. "We should get going if we want to make it to the tower in time." He said flatly, stating a fact and nothing more.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2013, 07:01 AM

It does not look that way to me," Gaara said in his usual monotone, curious as to why Gemini was lying. After a few seconds, both Gaara and Kankoro shrugged their shoulders and let the girls do what they want. Though he was glad that she explained what being a friend was about. From the way she explained it, it seemed as if the both of them were already friends, and so were his two siblings. "Thank you...and I would like to at least attempt it," he replied. Besides, what was the worse thing that could happen from him trying something like this?

"Alright, I gotcha," Shotaro said with a chuckle. He had a feeling that Naruto was telling the truth, and wouldn't mind actually facing him if there was some sort of fighting tournament for the third round. It was only a guess though.

"Relax Uchiha and get that stick out of your ass, we still have at least three days for the both of us to get to the tower and our scrolls," Yugito said before turning back to Sakura. "Alright then, I'll hold you to that now," she replied to Sakura, glad that she could help a fellow kunoichi out.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-30-2013, 04:55 AM

Managing to get rid of her tears, Gemini smiled. "Great! I've wanted to make new friends for a while. And you guys are...well, you're really cool." She said happily. She even kinda liked Kankuro, as long as he wasn't staring at her chest. "I wonder how long it will be before everyone else shows up. It'll get boring just waiting here for ages, and I want to know what the next exam will be." She said, leaning up against a wall.

Naruto nodded. "Good. Okay, now that we're all introduced, why don't we head out? I hate to agree with Sasuke-san, but I hate staying in one place too long, dattebayo." He said enthusiastically. Naruto thought himself a man of action, though in reality he was just to hyper to stay still.

Sasuke was silent, as he often was in any social situation. Sakura nodded and smiled at Yugito, then glanced at Sasuke. She was worried that whatever that mark on his neck was, it was effecting him negatively. It was hard to tell if his surly mood was from that or just the usual.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2013, 10:16 PM

Temari grinned happily, glad that they could gain an ally and a friend for Gaara. "Thanks for the compliment Gem-chan," Temari said with a light smirk on her face. Though a thought did occur to her: What would they do about the invasion? That was something she'd have to talk to their sensei about and until then, wouldn't mention it. Though she had a feeling that they would have to be forced to choose: either Gemini or the invasion.

Baki watched the four interact from a hidden room with a light scowl on his face. He had hoped that they could get to the third portion of the exam and enact their part in the Invasion, but now with the others, especially Gaara, making a friend in Konoha...he knew that the mission was in jeopardy.

Yugito and Sho nodded at that, knowing it would be better for them to get to the tower, and inside it, quickly. They both knew that if Rai woke up then he would just be the normal pain in the ass that he always was. "The quicker we get there, the better we can take care of our respective pains," she responded, motioning to both the Uchiha and Rai. Noticing that Sakura was looking at the Uchiha strangely, she asked what was wrong.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-01-2013, 04:49 AM

Gemini's fox ears perked up suddenly, and she sniffed the air. "Wait, what is that? There is a bitterness, a new scent..." She said, pushing off the wall. She stood alert, sniffing the air as her ears twitched slightly. "I swear we are being watched. The scent carries a bite, much like all of you. Sand and heat. Are there other Suna teams in the exams?" She asked, turning to them. Gemini's main concern was that whomever was watching them had seen her reveal her secret, so she made a hand sign and hid her ears and tail.

Naruto chuckled at that, glad that finally someone besides him thought Sasuke was a jerk. Sakura jumped a little and turned around, looking a bit guilty. "What? No, nothing's wrong. I was just zoning out is all." She said, only half lying. She couldn't tell anyone what had happened. The only person she would tell would be their sensei, to make sure that Sasuke was okay. Not even Naruto, she decided. It might be nothing, after all. Naruto, meanwhile, was ready and raring to go. "C'mon guys! Sasuke no baka, quit just standing there and let's move!" He yelled, pointing towards the tower. Sasuke sighed, but started walking.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2013, 05:22 AM

"No...there's just us...and our sensei," Temari responded, wondering what she was going on about. Unless...could their sensei be watching them? If he was...'Oh no...Gem-chan,' she thought before wondering what else Baki-sensei overheard or seen. If he saw and heard that she was an actual fox demoness...she didn't want to think like that, not yet but at the same time it was the only thing that she could think of.

Yugito grinned before looking at Sakura, narrowing her eyes lightly before shaking her head lightly. She knew that the girl was lying, but for what reason she wasn't sure just yet. Then again, she knew now wasn't the time to call her new...apprentice? student? out on it just yet. Grinning lightly as she heard Naruto speak, she followed the trio towards the tower, not knowing of what lied ahead...dangers or otherwise.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:42 AM

Gemini's eyes narrowd, but she just shrugged and let it go. After all, what was the likelihood that their sensei was spying on them? "Huh. I guess I'm just being paranoid. Hey, why don't we look around while we wait? We might even find some food." She said, going tot he door and opening it. More people must have showed up by then. They had been talking in that room for over an hour, by her estimate.

((Should we skip ahead with Naruto and Yugito, to where they're at the tower?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2013, 05:53 AM

(sounds like a plan)

"Maybe..." Temari said before agreeing with Gemini, blushing lightly when she heard her stomach growl at the mention of food. "Perhaps that's a good idea," the mistress of wind suggested, getting nods from both males in the room. After opening the door, she saw that there were several others there, which somewhat surprised her, thinking that it would still be a while before other teams made it to the tower.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-01-2013, 06:42 AM

((It's late, Wolfie will post tomorrow.))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2013, 10:30 AM

(lol kk.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-02-2013, 05:17 AM

Leading the way, Gemini wandered through the tower aimlessly. "I expect more teams will continue to trickle in over the next few days. I can't believe we have to wait here until everyone shows up." She said, slightly annoyed. She consoled herself by thinking that at least the tower was better than her little spot under a bridge. At last she managed to find a kitchen, stocked fully with anything anyone might need. "Hey guys I found food!" She said, making sure the other teams didn't hear. She didn't want them mobbing the place before they got any.

It took little over a day to get to the tower. It may have gone faster, but of course Yugito's team mate still hadn't woken up. Naruto began to worry that he had actually hurt the guy. While everyone was setting up near the tower to wait and ambush, Naruto approached Yugito. "Hey...is your team mate okay? I didn't hurt him, did I? I mean, I wanted to beat him, but not really hurt him, dattebayo." He said, not sure whether she even cared that the jerk was unconscious. He had noticed how mean the guy was to her, and he didn't like it at all. Maybe now he'll treat her better. If he doesn't, I'll just have to beat him up again, dattebayo. He thought to himself.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-03-2013, 12:45 AM

(You know, it's quite funny to see that in this RP Sakura isn't such a bitch/avid fangirl to Sasuke while in my other RP she is)

Temari noticed the annoyed tone in her voice as she and the others followed Gemini in the search of a kitchen, glad that their stomachs hadn't started growling at them for lack of food. "It's to be expected though, right?" the wind mistress asked after a few seconds. Soon thereafter, the sand siblings all heard the claim of finding food. Before Kankuro could exclaim loudly with "FOOD!", Temari quickly brought her fan out, while still folded, and hit her younger brother on the head. "Don't start. After we've had our fill, then you can shout to the heavens as loud as you want," she said and got a light nod from the puppetteer.

Yugito looked over to Rai and shrugged lightly. "Thank you for the concern Naruto-kun, but I think it's just because you sucked so much chakra out of him, so he's still reclaiming from the loss.. Like me, he has a lot of raw chakra, but I have more control over mine while he doesn't. Still, it was nice of you to put that jerk in his place with that plan of yours. I don't think anyone else would have thought as taking him down with something like that," she said, still trying to find out how to tell him that she was a Jinchuuriki just like himself.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-04-2013, 05:04 AM

((Lol, well, Wolfie felt like giving her a break. Sakura gets a bad rap- even though she is kind of a bitch sometimes.))

Gemini raised an eyebrow. "You really are going to need some work." She said, and went into the kitchen to rummage through the pantries. She managed to find rice balls, and tons of meat, bread and condiments. "Oh, this is great! There's enough sandwich meat here to make five hundred subs!" She said, getting out as much as she could carry. She started making herself a huge sandwich, looking happier than she had been in a while.

Naruto grinned at the praise. "Aw, well, it was nothing really. Usually I just make things up as I go, so it wasn't really a plan. More like luck, dattebayo!" He said sheepishly, then sobered. Sitting down, he looked at Yugito sincerely. He'd never told anyone about the nine tails before- he'd never intended to tell anyone- but it seemed like the right thing to do. Even if they ended p just friends, it would be better to tell her now. "Yugito-chan, I gotta tell you something. I think you should know, just in case you don't wanna be friends anymore after. See, I'm different from most people. I have this monster fox inside of me, the kyuubi, and that's why most people in the village don't like me. No one my age knows, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way, dattebay. So, if you could keep this a secret...?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-04-2013, 05:29 AM

(Phoenix sees this and is glad that someone feels like giving her a break. Also, the best thing about being at the beach: I can stay up late and not have to go to work...)

I think its his life goal or something to be a single idiot..." Temari muttered as she saw Kankuro sulking in the corner with a figurative rain cloud over his head. "You have your good moments too...just not as much as your negative ones," she responded, hoping to cheer her brother up but failing miserably it seemed. Seeing that she had found enough food to feet a small nation, she raised an eyebrow at the sub she was making. "Um...doesn't everyone need to eat?" She asked.

Yugito shook her head at how Naruto explained it was nothing but luck. "You have to be the luckiest person I know then, to come up with a plan like that on the fly," she said with a tone that showed she meant no harm by her comment. Seeing Naruto sit down after making his set of traps, she noticed how serious the air around him had gotten. After listening to him tell her about the Kyuubi, which really shocked her even if she already knew thanks to her respective tenant, she had to think about it for a little while. Placing a hand on her chin for a few seconds, not only contemplating what Naruto said, but also how to explain to him that she was like him, only with a hellcat instead of a giant fox. Mentally shrugging, she started speaking and having a feeling that she could trust him with this information. "I'll keep it a secret from your friends and allies Naruto-kun...but I'd also like to keep our deal from earlier open, if that's okay with you?" she asked as a light rosy color dusted on her cheeks. Only then would she tell him about being the jinchuuriki of the Nibi no Nekomata.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-04-2013, 06:09 AM

Gemini stopped and blushed brightly. "Oh, right, sorry. I get carried away sometimes...I guess demons eat more than regular people. At least, that's what I've been told. The medical ninja tell me it's normal." She said, embarrassed. She cut off the making of her sandwich and put away the ingredients, then got a glass of water. "So, yeah...you guys go ahead." She said.

Naruto looked up, surprised that she hadn't gotten angry or scared or something. Had she really just accepted his news that easily? He cleared his throat and nodded. "Of course, if you still want to, then it's totally fine with me!" He said. He was so surprised, he forgot to add his usual exclamation at the end of the sentence. I can't believe it! She still wants to hang out, dattebayo! This is the best day ever! He thought to himself happily. He wondered if she liked ramen, too.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-04-2013, 06:41 AM

(I know this is completely random and I apologize but...new anime Kill la kill is awesome and funny as hell)

"It's alright Gemini-san, we all have our quirks," Gaara said, getting a nod from his two siblings as well. They wouldn't tell the vixen what exactly those quirks were, but they did have them. As Gaara was talking, Temari quickly made three small meals for themselves, knowing that Gemini would make her own food. 'If she does come back with us...it will definitely be interesting,' she thought, keeping them private...for now anyways.

'Why kitten, I think you just made his day,' Matatabi said from within the seal, causing Yugito to blush lightly at what just happened while hearing the laughter from the perverted hellcat. Cutting off the connection quickly before she was teased anymore. "Of course I still want to," she said, and even though she cut the hellcat off, Yugito could see how right the feline was, especially with him so surprised and excited. Then again, she still hadn't told him why it didn't bother her all that much yet.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-05-2013, 04:23 AM

Gemini was slightly surprised when Gaara was the one to reassure her, but she didn't show it. She didn't show how pleased it made her, either. She wasn't sure she understood the feeling she got when the redhead looked at her, or spoke to her. Instead of trying to analyze that feeling, she tucked it away to look at later, and smiled. "Right. Thanks. Maybe hanging out here won't be so bad, after all. It's better than a br- better than where I live now." She amended quickly. They didn't need to know that she lived under a bridge. That kind of pity would be too much for her to handle.

Naruto kept his fox-like grin and settled down, especially after seeing Sasuke glare at him for letting his voice rise. He ignored the other male, and looked back at Yugito. "That's great. I mean, I can see why you'd want to hang out with me, since I'm so awesome! I'm not that surprised at all, dattebayo." He said, though it was obvious he was only joking. He had no idea why she would want to be near him, after what he had just told her.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-05-2013, 05:13 AM

Gaara didn't understand why he was so easily talking to her and not trying to kill her. Though he had a feeling that because she was a fox demon was the reason why his mother didn't want her blood...then again, it could have been anything really, though he wasn't going to think much about it...at least not now. Hearing her change her sentence midway through, he cocked his head to the side, curious as to what she was originally going to say.

"Whatever you say Naruto-kun," she said as she shook her head lightly, knowing that he was lying just a little bit in order to save face. However, she would let him have his fantasies...at least for now. She could tell that he actually had no idea why she would want to even be near to him after he told her about the fox. "Actually...there is a reason why I don't care all that much about the fox in your stomach Naruto-kun," she said softly. However, what she said would have to wait as she saw a team coming through the brushes.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-05-2013, 05:50 AM

Gemini sat quietly and finished her sandwich, though she noticed her slip of the tongue did not go unnoticed. Gaara, at least, had heard her, even if the other two hadn't. She would have to be careful. She had a feeling that he wouldn't pity her so much, but it was still something she wasn't ready to admit.

Naruto perked up when she mentioned that there was a reason she hadn't reacted negatively to his news. Unfortunately for him, fate chose that moment to send a team their way. So he shut his mouth and got ready for the ambush, hoping that this team would have all the scrolls they needed.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-05-2013, 06:18 AM

Temari was curious as to why she stopped talking all of a sudden, but hadn't noticed Gemini's slip up, though she had a feeling that her reclusive brother had. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, the mistress of wind knew that Gemini would tell them when she thought they could handle it, and until then, she wouldn't pry into her friend's life.

"I can't believe those Iwa teams were so pitiful. You would think that after years of hating the fourth hokage for so long they would have been easier to take out," a shinobi from Ame said as he twirled two heaven scrolls, one in each hand. Looking back, he grinned as one of his teammates was doing the same thing, only that he held two earth scrolls in his hands, not realizing the threat they were in...not yet.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 10-07-2013 at 04:25 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-07-2013, 04:24 AM

((....No idea what to post for Gemini....))

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all tensed, ready to spring their traps. Nodding to one another, they all glanced at Yugito's team to see if they were ready. Once confirmed, Sakura made the first move. Stumbling out of the bushes, she stopped on the path directly in front of the target. She looked up at them, shivering. She looked terrible: cuts and wounds everywhere, pale and shaking, hair a mess, covered in dirt and conveniently carrying what looked like a set of scrolls. "Oh! Thank goodness! Please help me! My team is terribly hurt, they need immediate medical attention! I'm all out of chakra and I'm just so scared!" She played the damsel in distress perfectly, even setting it up that she was too distraught to recognize the danger. The bait was set. Naruto and Sasuke moved silently into position while she spoke. Now all that was left was for the target to respond.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-07-2013, 04:53 AM

Seeing that they were full for now, they stepped aside so that Gemini could make her own food. Temari was honestly surprised when she first heard that a demon had to eat more due to their energy being different, but it did make sense...

(idea: When Naruto uses Kyuubi youki, Gemini looks around and mutters, 'Papa'?)

"Well lookee here boys, it looks like we have a little girl here," the leader said as he saw Sakura on the path, looking dirty and out of breath. "How can we help?" he asked after hearing her story. Once he heard what she thought they could do, he'd ask for payment. Since they had both scrolls, they didn't need that; however, the girl did look cute and figured that something of a more sexual favor would be a good reward.