Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2020, 12:09 AM

Pedro frowned at that. He did forget but it was only because Tai and Sophie seemed so happy now. It was like nothing happened earlier, even Sophie stated that it hadn't. "~That's true. But is there really something we can do about it? I want to fight. I really do. But I'm worried that Sophie will be mad if we do.~" It was clear that she didn't want Tai stepping in, so how would they be any different? Although, they did know who the troublemakers were...

~~

Tai ruffled a hand through his blond hair, grinning like he actually felt embarrassed. "Was it that obvious that I wanted you to spoil me. Ah, at some point I should get up so I can get ready for my afternoon shift. If you want me to toast the bagels or something, I can." He reached out, caressing Sophie's cheek but doing nothing to keep her in the bedroom.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2020, 12:28 AM

Derek sat down and curled his tail around his body some. "~She won't know it was us, so isn't it okay?~" He asked, clicking the top of his tail a bit. Even if Pedro changed his mind and didn't want to go, Derek was prepared to sneak out and deal with it himself if he had to.

And honestly, that would have been preferred. He really didn't want the Orange tabby getting involved.. Period.

--

Sophie smiled and leaned over to give his lips a tender peck, then pulled back and stood. "I'll get it." She said as if to tease him. He was always spoiling her, and now she had a chance to spoil him for a change. She lingered for a moment before heading out to go to the kitchen to start their breakfast.

She got the bagels ready for the toaster, then pulled the eggs and butter out and got the pan ready, humming to herself softly as she cooked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2020, 04:37 PM

Pedro pouted as he hurried after Derek, swatting at his side. "~Of course that's fine! I'm worried but don't you dare go and do anything without me. I told you that I would watch your back. You don't have to do everything alone anymore!~" Plopping down in from of the other cat, he made sure Derek couldn't run away from the conversation. "~Doesn't mean I have to like it, though.~"

~~

Once Sophie left the room, Tai pulled out his phone to muse his way through a message. 'Do you have the reservations worked out? She's not going to freak, right? What if she says no?'

It was a stupid thought and Tai's old college buddy, Levi, answered back in kind. 'Dude. You're asking her to marry you. Of course she's going to say yes! Just make sure not to spoil the surprise with your weirdness!'

Tai supposed he was acting a little extra so he left the phone on the bed and went to change, figuring he had a few minutes before breakfast was ready.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2020, 07:50 PM

Derek mewed at him when the other cat came up and swatted at his side, and flicked the tip of his tail a bit in slight annoyance. "~I don't have to like it either.. These guys aren't going to easy on you if you fight them, I wouldn't put it passed them to pull a knife out. I'm used to fighting guys like that. You on the other hand..~" He said, feeling his ears flatten against the top of his head as He stared at the tabby cat. Did Pedro even know how to fight?

He just didn't want him getting hurt, because of him.

Sophie paused and glanced at the cats when she heard mewing, and noticed the cats looking like that were having a serious talk. Her eyebrows knit together some and finished up the eggs before turning off the stove. She sighed softly and made a plate for herself and Tai before grabbing a couple of trays, so they could eat on the bed without making a mess, and carried them on each hand.

"Breakfast is ready." Sophie coped as she came into the bedroom, a sweet smile on her lips.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2020, 05:22 PM

"~I-I'm not scared,~" Pedro shot back despite the way his body slumped closer to the floor. Of course he felt scared of a fight like that. He never even got into tiffs with other cats. If those guys had knives, then how should he act? After another second, he stood up straighter, ears and chest tilted forward. "~Show me what to do. Let's fight now so I can prove I won't be in the way. Right now. You'll show me how to fight!~"

Tai glanced up when Sophie reentered the room, trying not to look like he'd just been caught doing something. His mind still gravitated toward his short text conversation, but he managed a natural smile as he finished buttoning his shirt again and sat on the bed. "Thank you. This looks really good, Soph. The cats sure are making a lot of noise. Are they getting along alright?" Just having Pedro, he didn't feel bad taking off with Sophie for a weekend, but with two cats now, he hoped it would be alright.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-02-2020, 11:40 PM

Derek would've chuckled if he wasn't in his cat form, at how he retorted while slumping towards the floor. He was convinced Pedro wasn't a fighter, and he had probably never gotten into a fight. He then slowly stood as Pedro straightened himself out and told him to teach him how to fight. Derek swatted at him with his paw. "~What good would it do in our cat forms? These guys are human!.~" He said. "~Unless Sohpie or Tai let's us out, we can't very well use our human forms either.~" He said. If he was going to teach Pedro how to fight, they needed to be in their human forms.

Sophie smiled at him when she saw his own smile, before setting the trays down. "It was nothing, really." She said shyly, blushing lightly before sitting down on the bed next to him. She shifted one of the trays in her lap and thought about how the cats were acting, and nodded lightly. "We're just not used to having a buddy to talk to." She said calmly, but something in her voice wasn't as convincing as she was trying to be. She would admit to being slightly concerned.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-16-2020, 12:15 AM

Pedro considered Derek's words. Perhaps he'd been too brash, saying that they could fight now. That energy still thrummed through him, however, leaving his tail slashing back and forth in the air. "~Then I'll get them to let us out. And even if they don't, I still want to learn as a cat. Any preparedness is better than none.~" They were bold words for a normally spacy cat like Pedro but now that he'd decided he wanted this, nothing would make him back down. With that thought in mind, he reached up onto his hind legs to rake claws down the door, letting out an earsplitting yowl.

"Maybe so," Tai started to say, one of the bagels in hand, when he heard the yowl. The sound left him wincing since Pedro so rarely let out such a noise. When he did, though, it was quite an impressive sound. "I'm going to check on them." Sighing, Tai set aside the breakfast he so looked forward to and went to the living room. Both the cats were at the door, Pedro actively shredding it with his claws.

"Hey, hey! What are you doing there! Do you want to go outside so badly?" he scolded before turning back toward the bedroom. "Do you think it will be okay to let them out for the day? Neither of us will be around to watch for them."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-23-2020, 10:55 PM

Derek only curled his tail around his body as he sat, and watched the larger cat. He lowered his ears when he suddenly yowled, and began to claw at the door. What the hell was he thinking?! Did he really.. want to learn how to fight THAT badly?

Sophie nearly dropped her own bagel when the sound reached her ears. She also set aside her breakfast to follow Tai, to check on the cats. She was surprised to see Pedro clawing the door, and knit her eyebrows together. She paused a moment as Tai spoke, and glanced at him, and nodded lightly. "We can leave one of the windows open for them, just a little so they can get back inside. I trust them." She said calmly, then glanced back at the cats.

His ears flattered as the male's voice sounded, and the top of his tail flicked on annoyance. Derek lifted his head when he heard Sophie approach them, and inched closer to Pedro as the young woman somewhat knelt. "Enough of that now Pedro, why didn't you come get one of us?" She spoke calmly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-03-2020, 04:54 PM

Pedro lowered his head in guilt even though his flicking tail said something else. How could he just ask to do what he wanted? This was important. He couldn't have Sophie or Tai deny him the chance to fight like Derek seemed to want to. So, after a second, he turned his gaze back to Sophie's, the guilt gone from his eyes.

"I don't understand but we better let them out," Tai admitted before finally pulling the door open. Pedro ran out immediately, leaving the blonde man shaking his head. It wasn't the first time that Pedro acted up but it was the first in a while and to quite a different degree. Once the cats left, he went to open the window at the side of the house, not visible from the street but still enough for the cats. "I'm worried that they will be mad at us for taking a trip now. Should we ask someone over to take care of them?" Tai had his eyes on the street, watching as Pedro and Derek went off to do whatever cats did outside. He really didn't understand.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-21-2020, 04:25 PM

Sophie understood when she saw the guilt in his eyes briefly, as his tail continued to flick. He was anxious to be outside, for whatever reason. Sophie offered the two cats a small smile as Tai slowly opened the door for them and watched as both cats took off without hesitation.

She glanced at Tai when he opened the window and took only a moment to ponder his question. "That goes without saying. Pedro's acting strange again and I'm worried about him.." She admitted softly.

---

Derek followed behind Pedro as they ran, before tali g the lead and heading down the alley where the orange tabby had first found him. Sophie was a strange human.. Her actions and words when it came to them was unlike he had seen with other humans. It was like she could actually understand their body language, and it puzzled him. There was only one other human he had met like that, but it couldn't be.. Could it?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-22-2020, 08:35 PM

Tai felt a bit guilty that they would leave for his own agenda when the cats seemed so anxious. He couldn't postpone this though. He didn't want to. "Ah, I'm a bit worried too," he said with another sigh. Pulling a hand through his hair, he did the best to shake his worry about though. "I should get ready for work though. They've got the window so they'll come back when they want to," he added, then turned back to the bathroom so he could finish getting ready.

~~

As soon as they reached the dumpster, Pedro took his humanoid form, barely even checking to make sure no one would see it. He still thrummed with too much energy, even if his human body felt awkward and too big which was surely not a good sign for a fight. "Well, we've come this far so you better not deny me now. I promise I'll listen and learn really well so I can support you later!" he exclaimed before motioning for Derek to hurry and take human form as well.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-22-2020, 11:14 PM

Sophie nodded lightly as Tai spoke and went to sit on the couch as he went to finish getting ready for work.. She didn't have work.. Did she? She honestly couldn't remember. If she did though, and just forgot, one if her co-workers would give her a call. They knew Sophie was easily distracted and sometimes what she had going on if an event of intrest was taking place.

Or she was sure even if she had a day off, someone would call her to come in for one reason or another since she lived in an apartment and needed to pay bills.

---

Derek wasted little time in stretching out into his human appearance and gave Pedro a small smirk. Not here. Here was just a place to get out of their cats forms. Derek took his arm and led him to the gym around the block from the dumpsters and led him inside. It wasn't very big, but there was some equipment around for others to use to work-out and a boxing ring.

"This is where i learned to fight." He said as he led Pedro to the ring and pulled himself up and over the ropes on the side closest to them. "Get up here, i'll start with showing you self defense."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-24-2020, 10:42 PM

After a few minutes, Tai came back into the room, his bag slung over his shoulder and shoes already tied. Seeing Sophie sitting on the couch, he raised an eyebrow. "You don't have work today? I could have sworn you said you had something to do today. Was it just errands or am I thinking about tomorrow?" he mused, head cocked to the side. If Sophie stayed home all day, though, he wouldn't feel so bad about the strange behavior of their cats. Someone had to look out for them.

~~~

"Huh...where?" Pedro asked, looking around and Derek pulled him somewhere else. Even when they walked inside the gym, Pedro was still at a loss. He'd never seen a place like this, even on the tv that the humans sometimes watched. It left him feeling a bit awkward since there were a few other boxers in the other ring or lifting some weights. But they paid the two nekos no attention. "Is it really okay to fight here? I thought we were just going to go at it since I've never even tried it before." Still, Pedro dutifully followed Derek into the ring and tried to look like someone who knew how to use their size and muscles for some good.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-25-2020, 12:45 AM

Sophie bit the inside of her cheek as Tai returned and mentioned her having work, and glanced at him with a slight and adorable pout. "I can't remember.. After you asked me last night about this weekend, i got so excited i must've forgot.." She admitted somewhat shyly and averted her eyes some. "Maybe i should call them.." She said softly. Without much more thought, she searched around the couch for her phone, and dialed her work. "Ah, morning Shelly. Listen.. I got myself excited last night and can't remember if i work today or not.." She said softly, a sheepish smile on her lips. She then blinked and stood. "Wha? Is she alright? Are you alright?" She asked worriedly as her eyebrows knit together some. Apparently a couple of guys tried to rob the store last night, and the closing manager of the night had tried to be bold and got herself hurt. Not too badly, just a bump on the head, but it still worried Sophie.

She sat back down on the couch after beinf told they were both alright, and they hadn't gotten away with taking much before running off after the police was called, but they were pretty shaken. She was then told that the bakery would be closed for a few days and Sohpie stifled a small frown. They were just there to meet with and talk to the officers. "Yea, i understand.. Want me to come down? Even if just for moral support.." She paused and nodded some. "It's no problem, i care about you guys. Give me ten..no..fifteen minutes and I'll be there." She said softly before thr call ended and she sighed softly. "I hope it wasn't those guys.." She murmured quietly before standing and going to silently wrap her arms around Tai in a hug. She was upset that her friends were put in such a predicament and it made her think back to the guy who had lrft a scratch on her cheek the night before last.

((Ooc: no idea where it came from..
But if you're cool with it i'll just roll with it xD))

---

Derek couldn't help chuckle at Pedro as he lead him inside the gym and nodded to his question. "This is a gym, people come here to practice different things as long as no ones trying to kill someone." He said with a small smirk, hoping he understood. "We're going to fight, but i also want you to know how to defend against yourself. Fighting isn't just about throwing punches." He explained as he watched Pedro climb into the ring.

He then got into a stance where he kept his feet apart, his knees were bent at a slight angle and he raised his arms in front of his chest and face, with his elbows bent. "It's better to tty and keep your face covered, locking your elbows. If you bend your knees some and stand firm on your feet, your attacker won't be able to easily knock you down either." He said before standing up normally and nodding fir him to copy what he had just done. Granted, you couldn't always avoid it, or have time, but it was definitely better.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 10-25-2020 at 01:16 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-26-2020, 03:18 AM

Tai was ready to head out the door, a fond smile on his face at Sophie's words when her tone of voice changed. He stopped, setting his bag on the floor so he could listen in. Even after Sophie finished her call, he wasn't sure what to do at all. "Hey-" He wrapped his arms around Sophie when she pulled him in for a hug. "What's wrong, Soph? Did something happen at work?" He only heard her side of the conversation but it left a ball of anxiety of his gut. After a second, he pulled back so he could brush hair back from Sophie's face, tilting her chin to look at him. "If something happened, should we both stay home to be safe?"

~~~

Pedro listened carefully, his eyes studying Derek with sharp intent. He wanted to let his tail out so it dart back and forth in the way of a cat sizing a threat up. But there were humans around and that wasn't important anyway. "I think I understand," Pedro nodded before settling down to mimic the position Derek had shown him. His tall body didn't want to crouch as low as Derek had but he spread his legs, fists balled up right in front of his chin. A bit too tense, but passable.

"Those other guys, they knew how to fight properly, didn't they? Like...trained? They weren't just scrapping." It was a hunch from an inexperienced person. However, after moving into this basic fighting stance, he thought for sure that those other guys had used it and they had moved in other positions too that seemed far too contrived for just being scrappy.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-27-2020, 05:30 PM

Sophie shook her head as Tai spoke, and lightly placed her hands on his back. "The bakery was robbed last night.. Shelley and the closing manager where there, and they're alright, but they've agreed to close down the bakery while the police investigate and try to catch the guys that did it." She explained quietly. "She's asked me if I can come down just while she waits for the officer to show up and asks his questions.." She said.

He had work though.. And as much as she wanted to ask him to come with her, in case it was those same guys that gave her a hard time, she couldn't bring herself to ask something possibly as selfish as that.

---

Derek smirked some as he watched Pedro, and looked him over with content. It would at least get the job done, if and when he engaged in a fight. He paused however, when Pedro spoke and made a rather good point. He simply nodded and motioned for Pedro to relax. "So you've noticed, that's a good sign." He said. "You're right."

"Those guys definitely know how to fight, as do I, but for different reasons. I've seen them get together and spar, which is kind of like training, I guess you can say." He spoke calmly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-08-2020, 05:55 PM

The frown on Tai's face deepened. "Sophie," he breathed. "That sounds awful. I want you to go be with your friends, but..." He bit his lip, not sure if he wanted to be this selfish. Even as Sophie's boyfriend, he didn't have the right to tell her what to do or how she should prioritize things. Still, he couldn't help but voice his concern.

"Do you really think you should get yourself in the middle of something so soon after you got attacked yourself? I don't want you to get hurt. What if this isn't a coincidence?" He brushed a finger over the cheek that had gotten scratched, feeling horrible that he almost forgot about the incident after spinning his own plans for the next week. "I'm really worried, Sophie..."

~~~

"Is that like what we're doing now? Sparring?" Pedro asked. He had wanted to go at it with a sort of wild scrappy fight, but if those other guys sparred like this then maybe he should keep trying it. Pedro shook his head, giving the room a quick glance. "Do you really think you can help me fight against people like that? I want to spar more so hurry up and teach me more!"

Bouncing on the balls of his feet, he tried to imitate what he saw other people at the gym doing, holding his fists up and getting closer to Derek like he might attack. At the last second though, he hesitated, not sure how to engage or even if he should. This sparring idea seemed very strange to him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-12-2020, 05:09 PM

Sophie lightly gripped the fabric of his shirt as he spoke, only pulling back to see his face and shook her head. She didn't know what to do,and knew Tai had a point, and moved one of her hands to lightly rest on top of his hand when his thumb brushed the cheek with a scratch on it.

"Not really.. I'm not fond of the idea, but if they are connected then maybe I can help them catch these guys.." She said softly, lowering her eyes some. Sophie pressed her lips together briefly before looking up at him. "I'm going to ask something selfish, but you don't have to.. I know you have to work and.." She paused briefly, not even sure what she was trying to get at but she was beating around bush. She sighed softly and held his hand. "Come with me?" Sophie asked softly.

---

Derek shook his head. "Technically, calm down." He quietly with a chuckle as he watched him began to bounce, like some kind of boxer, and brought his hands up to act of Pedro actually did take a swing at him. "It's alright, keep doing what you were going to do to. Just don't bounce as much. Street fighters don't bounce." He said calmly. "Don't think so much either. Take his you felt the other day when those guys faced us, and act on what you wanted to do." He instructed

"Pretend I'm one of those guys and come." He said, bending his knees and standing how he stood when explaining to Pedro how to defend himself.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-16-2020, 05:16 AM

It wasn't a selfish request at all. The second Sophie started talking, he knew that she would go. There wasn't anything he could do to stop her so the only thing he could do was beg to come along. He didn't trust this situation so work be damned. He wouldn't let the woman he wanted to marry fall into any more danger.

"O-of course," Tai breathed, trying to still the trembling that had set up in his hands. He had to step back so he could run another nervous hand through his hair. "Right. I should call work and see if someone can cover my shift. Just give me a minute and I'll..." He didn't bother finishing the thought, his phone already out as he called the daycare and explained the situation. Seconds later, he hung up the phone. "I've got everything settled so let's go and pray for the best."

~~~

Pedro frowned but still his bouncing into something more light, a bit like a cat stalking their prey. That's right. He'd been thinking about this so hard but he had his own instincts hard-wired in. He was no skilled hunter by any means but even he chased squirrels in his feline form, even using his long reach to swat bats from the air. Taking out a human should be no problem.

With that encouragement, he lunged toward Derek, taking a swipe at his shoulder. "I think I finally get it, so don't be surprised if I actually hit you!"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 11-16-2020 at 05:18 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-17-2020, 12:15 AM

Sophie felt really bad about asking him, but with how he reacted, she felt better. She should've known he would've wanted to be with her, she could tell by his body language. She stepped back when he did, to give him room when she saw the cell phone in his hand. Her own hand came and rested at her hips, folded together nervously as her mind trailed to the night before. Why was she thinking about the attack? Because it was possible that those guys were involved. She blinked when he spoke and Sophie glanced at him, nodding lightly.

Sophie approached the door, slipping on her shoes and her jacket before grabbing her purse. She paused and glanced at him. "Should we walk, or would you rather take your car?" She asked.

---

Derek smirked some as he watched the taller man, and nodded as he spoke. He seemed to be getting it. All he needed to do was follow his feline instincts. He easily dodged when Pedro took a swing at him. "You're going to have to do better than that, to hit me." He somewhat joked, a smirk on his lips. He felt really good about this though.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-17-2020, 04:29 AM

"Let's take my car," Tai started. He already had his keys in hand because he knew he didn't want to risk anything now. After unlocking the doors, he got in starting the ignition as he waited for Sophie, his eyes on her the entire time. It was just too risky to walk but even turning his back for a second felt like too much. Was he becoming an overprotective boyfriend? The thought left him shaking his head. "Did you let your coworkers know you're coming? It's only a couple minutes to drive so I don't want anyone to be surprise by me driving up."

~~~

Pedro let out a cry of frustration. "What the heck?! I am trying here!" he huffed back. But almost immediately, he was throwing another swing, this time coming closer to hitting Derek. He moved back, knowing that if he stayed too close, Derek would be able to take a swipe at him as well. Would it be better to go in with claws, since he was a cat? Certainly not against Derek, but in a real fight. "If I do land a hit, though, will you take me seriously?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-21-2020, 07:30 PM

Sophie followed Tai to his car the moment he mentioned taking the car, her eyes downcast a bit as she held her phone in her handsand sent her co-worker a text to let her know she was coming, and Tai was with her. After a moment, her phone dinged to let her know she recieved a text, her the woman said thanks. Sohpie nodded to Tai when he asked about letting them know. "Yeah, she'll be on the patio." She said as she got settled into the car and buckled her seat belt.

--

Derek laughed some as he watched Pedro. "This is me taking you seriously." He said with a smirk, and that wasn't a lie. Though he was joking and laughing, this was the first time he could honestly say he was taking the orange tabby cat seriously. When Pedro went to swipe at him again, he caught his arm and wrist and flipped him over and onto the ring. He went to say something until he noticed the police car heading down the street, and in the direction of the bakery, then Tai's car. It couldn't be a coincidence, could it?

He let go of Pedro's wrist and balled a hand before looking back at Pedro and offering him a hand up. "We're going to the bakery." Derek said with a hint of anxiety in his usually calm voice.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-25-2020, 03:03 PM

Tai hummed his assent and then focused on driving, staying silent for the short drive there. After a couple of minutes, he pulled into the store's parking lot, right in front of the woman waiting on the patio. "Come on, Soph. I'm curious to hear the story first hand. Looks like no one strange is around watching us, at least," he added with a glance around before getting out of the car. He greeted Sophie's coworker with a quick condolence for what she had gone through before ushering them all toward the door. "We should go inside before we attract any attention."

~~~

Pedro grunted when Derek grabbed his wrist then flipped him, something that he was powerless to stop. Only his cat reflexes kept him from taking the full brunt of the attack, instead leaving him landing on his hands and the balls of his feet. "What?" he murmured as he took the other's hand. After the flip, he needed a moment to really process what Derek said and even then, he found himself confused.

"Did something happen? We were only just starting to spar. You don't mean Sophie's bakery do you?" His frown deepened as he turned toward the door, hearing the faint sound of sirens heading away from them. But...that didn't mean anything did it? Sirens passed by all the time. If they ended up fighting now, he wasn't sure he was ready for it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-27-2020, 07:37 PM

Sophie was hesitant before getting out of the car, and following Tai to the patio. Shelley was a middle-aged woman with long chestnut brown hair and brown eyes, fair-skinned and built with a petite frame that suited her, standing at only five feet. She thanked them both for coming and led them inside the bakery. The woman guided them to the back room, or the break room, after locking the front door. If the cops arrived, there was a monitor connected to the camera's around the bakery.

Sophie could see how shaken her coworker still was, and gently held her hand. As if feeling a little better, Shelley began to tell them what happened so they would know the story before the cops arrived. "We have a routine when we close, and we stuck to it. Vera and I always make sure all the doors are locked when everyone goes home, before we count the money in the til. She went to the restroom, which is on the outside of the building. Next thing i knew, these guys were behind me. I didn't even hear them come in.. One of them was holding a gun and he told me to tell him where the money was, while the other two were just standing there. Vera came inside and the other two looked like they were going to jump her, but she told them where it was and to take whatever they wanted." She said, doing her best to keep her voice even. Sophie gave hand a squeeze.

---

Derek nodded lightly. "Yeah, that bakery." He said calmly, easily helping Pedro to his feet. He smirked some at the change of his attitude. "Let's hope there's not a fight." He said, not expecting there to be one anyway.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-29-2020, 04:19 PM

Tai's brow furrowed as he listened to the story. It was probably best not to discuss it much before the cops arrived as he didn't want to give anyone ideas or corrupt the story but he certainly had his own questions after hearing about it. "Shelly, why don't you sit back here and collect your nerves. That must have been really terrifying to witness and you did the right thing giving them the money. Me and Sophie will watch the door so we can let the cops in when they arrive, okay?" He patted the older woman on the shoulder before taking Sophie's hand and leading her away. He might not have been able to talk about the crime with Shelly, but Sophie hadn't been there.

Once they were in the main lobby again, Tai leaned back against one of the tables to regard his girlfriend. "What do you think of all of this? Could it have been a regular customer or a hate act? Or was this just random?"

~~~

"Alright. We should go then," Pedro responded. He slipped his jacket back on and led the way to the door, just about trotting toward the bakery once they got outside. The gym was thankfully close by but since they were walking, it would take a few minutes. "What do you think happened, Derek? Is it okay if we go and investigate in our human forms? We can help out but what if they recognize us?"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 11-29-2020 at 04:21 PM..