Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 08:05 PM

Summer break had been rather interesting for Draco Malfoy. He'd not had much fun at first. It had been the same as usual before he'd gotten a series of owls from an old rival. He'd been surprised, but at the same time, very relived to have something to do other than read books and swim. The chats had been fun and he'd learned not to hate Potter. In fact, he almost considered the other a friend. None of his other acquaintances has attempted to contact him through the summer break and he'd been more than lonely. The only problem now was the fact that school was starting. That meant it was time to end all of this friendly banter. Draco pulled on his clothes and gathered hiss things. He would need to get on the train to go to school.

Upon arriving at the platform, Draco entered the train and took a seat at the back, still sleepy and not in the mood to be messed with. He saved the seat beside him for Goyle, slightly excited about seeing his old buddy. Something was much less exciting however, and Malfoy had a strong feeling it might be because of Harry Potter. He was honestly more eager to see his pen pal than he was anyone else. He tried not to think on it too hard. He'd have to act just as he normally did toward the dark haired wizard. He couldn't afford to be looked down on by his fellow Slytheran class mates. He closed his eyes, thinking on what he could do.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2013, 08:29 PM

Harry raked his fingers through his hair before stepping onto the Hogwarts express, he made his way down the carriages towards the one he would be sharing with Ron, Hermione and his girlfriend, Ginny. Ginny he thought absentmindedly, it had been hard to keep up the chemistry between himself and Ginny and in fact he was almost dreading seeing her again, he felt bad that he rejected Ron's invitation to come and stay with him for the last three weeks of the holiday and decided to go shopping for equipment and new robes by himself. His old robes were and inch or two short. Because, despite being small, he had actually grown over the last year and just managed to surpass the height of his own girlfriend. But, how could Harry explain the letters? It was hard to get things by Harry's best friend Ron, even with the disillusionment charms, Hermione on the other hand was a whole new cauldron of newts, nothing got past her beady eyes and insuferable know it all attitude. He knew she already seemed suspicious of his shadowy behaviour over the break.

Even Dudley had noticed a change when he walked into Harry's room unannounced. He laughed at the 'feather' Harry used to pen his letters before asking "Who's Draco, your boyfriend?", at the time Harry had retored "Just a mate from School, get out or I'll Hex you." Although he thought nothing of it, truely, infact Dudley was so dim witted he coudn't even work out if Draco was a boy's name or a girl's name.

Harry didn't want to admit to Ron and Hermione that he was starting to see Draco as less and less the enemy and more and more a friend. Draco had something special, the way he talked made harry feel special to him, more than Ron had ever done for him.

Harry passed Draco's compartment on the train and hurriedly removed his glasses and wiped them clean on the edge of his over sized jumper to distract himself. If anyone was a terrible liar, it was Harry. He entered the compartment his was sharing with his fellow Gryfindors, He smiled at Ron and Hermione before kissing Ginny's cheek and apologizing for not writing back as much in his letters.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 08:59 PM

Draco jumped a few feet as Crabbe sat down beside him, yanking him from his thoughts. "Hey." His friend grinned at him and Malfoy gave a cold smile in return. "Hello.." He closed his eyes again and leaned back. "So, do anything cool over summer?" He noticed Crabbe was smirking at him, and Goyle was giving him a similar look. "Stop grinning like an idiot." He snapped, glaring. "Why are you acting so...weird..." Goyle felt need to ask, and Draco heaved a sigh. "Leave me be. It's too early for your crap." He stood and headed to buy some candy. He figured chocolate would ease his mind. He found himself running right into Hermione Granger, the princess of the mudbloods. "Will you move?" He didn't even offer up an insult. She blinked and frowned. "Maybe you should watch were you're going." She said with a roll of her neck. "Don't get sassy with me Granger. I don't have time for you." She kept on with her nagging and Draco groaned, walking off irritably. He bought his candy and headed back towards his seat, earning a glare from Hermione on his way. "Still just as rude as always." She informed Ron. "At least he didn't call you a mudblood?" Ron offered, but that only seemed to make her more irritated. "You're right, he didn't. I guess he finally realized he's no better than anyone else." She turned to Harry, starting to whine and talk endlessly.

Draco sat back down and handed a chocolate frog to both of his closest friends. "I thought we would do with something nice and sugary." He informed them. His act of kindness quickly shut them up as they began to greedily eat. He thought about all of the things he'd had to get for this year's classes. Everything he had was new and nice. He was kind of proud, but it still wasn't happy. He kept looking across the train towards the cabin holding Harry and his Gryfindor buddies. Would it really hurt to go back and say hello? He considered it, but immediately perished the thought. He couldn't sacrifice his reputation. The teasing he'd have to endure would be unbearable.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2013, 09:28 PM

Harry sighed and zoned out only adding in the right murmurs and nods of the head at the right time to keep hermione pleased. " yeah I guess he's not so bad" he saw Ron give him a funny look and corrected himself " maybe he's just too tired to be his usual self we're still going to totally beat him this quiddich season right?" Ginny rolled her eyes at him " all you can talk about is quiddich and you know what Harry I'm sick of it I was hoping to see you in the holidays so we could spend some time together but you didn't come and see me or Ron." She looked at hermione for back up " you know what Harry I'm going to go sit with dean because atleast he pays me a little bit of attention every now and again!" She stood up dramatically wand walked out of the compartment. Harry looked worriedly at Ron and hermione "she's probably just hormonal right? I did write and I told you I couldn't visit Dumbledore said it wasn't safe this time and I trust him." He sighed angrily and looked out the window. "Dean Thomas!" He said with disgust it was one thing for ginny to be angry it was another to so openly go to see one of her many exes. He looked between Ron and hermione with a frown. "What?" He said confused.

Last edited by Keo; 07-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Fumble ore instead of dumbledore lol! My iPod

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 03:23 PM

Draco jumped a little as Ginny Weasley came storming through. He blinked a few times, taking in her anger. He supposed this had something to do with Potter as she was normally not this upset and she had been with him a few moments ago. He glanced at Crabbe, then Goyle, and determined they were both paying him no attention. He went for his knapsack and pulled out a small piece of parchment. He started to write:

"Harry,
Speaking with you over the summer wasn't half as bad as I assumed it would be. You've become less irritating and don't utterly repulse me. If you'd like, maybe we could continue to pass notes somehow? We'd have to be careful not to get caught. I'm sure the last thing you want is your friends to know you're talking to me. I certainly don't want to be on the receiving end of any teasing in my circle of acquaintances. The choice is yours of coarse.

Sincerely,
Draco

P.s. you're still a potty head"

Draco smiled giddily at the note before folding it into the tiniest square he could. This would make it very easy to slip it to Potter without being noticed. He poked Crabbe on the shoulder, smirking nastily. "I'm bored." He declared, getting twisted grins from both of his friends. It seemed they were happy with his mood change. "Want to go pick on some mud bloods? I'm sure Potty with be there." Both boys nodded. "Wait...but we'll be on their part of the train...isn't that a bad idea?" Goyle was thinking for once in his life. "We'll stay here if you're scared. That instantly had his friends on their feet. They sauntered back and were soon leering down at Harry. "Go away." Hermione whined and Draco's lips pulled back into a halfhearted sneer. This wasn't as fun as he'd remembered. "Shut up Granger. We're not here to talk to your kind." He smiled sweetly. "I'm here to talk to Harry." Crabbe and Goyle were snickering. "Hey Potter! Did you miss me?" He'd wrapped an arm around the dark haired wizard's shoulder like an old chum. This gave him the opportunity to push the note into the collar of Harry's garments. "Of coarse you didn't. I forgot you only hang with mudbloods and broke losers." He sneered at Ron who quirked an eyebrow. "You're not doing a very good job of picking on us..." He stated and Draco removed his arm from Harry. "Oh Ron, you know I'd never pick on you!" He looked falsely innocent. "I only tell you the truth!!" Ron didn't seem too convinced and Draco turned on his heel. "I just came to make sure you knew nothing had changed Potter." He snapped. He stormed back to his own seat and say down, face on fire with a red blush. No one asked him about it or even spoke. His expression said he didn't need to be messed with.

Ron turned to Harry with a frown. "What was that all about? I don't remember Draco being so bad at insulting us." Hermione was snarling. "He's still a jerk." She hissed, clearly annoyed at being picked on. She hadn't even noticed Draco's halfheartedness.

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 07-12-2013 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: I wanted to leave a cute little note too omg.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 PM

((sorry sorry!! I was working till two am for a couple of nights *exhausted* ))

Harry could smell Draco as he hugged him, it was a strange thing but he had never smelt Draco before. He knew Hermione's flower fresh smell and Ron smelled just as his home did, warm slightly dusty but comforting. Draco even smelt cold. Harry felt something slip down his neck from Draco, he fake scratched his neck and pocketed the scrap of parchment. He didn't like the way Draco spoke to his friends but he knew some things just wouldn't change. Although there was less conviction behind his words that usual. Harry assumed that Draco couldn't drop his guard entirely.

Harry kept his guard too and scowled at Draco, "I don't choose my friends on how a minority of wizards believe is important. I choose them because i can trust them, i choose them because they're good people."

Harry looked over at Hermione, "Come off it Hermione, quit analysing everything. Draco's just being Draco, maybe he's tired, whatever." It felt like the note was burning a hole in his pocket he was just desperate to read it. "I better find Ginny. See you later." He got up and left the carriage he pushed past the witch selling snacks and into the more empty compartments at the back. After what happened last year he could feel all the eyes of the students on him so he pulled his invisibility cloak from a pocket in his robes and threw it over him out of site. He sat on the floor of the back carriage and read the note. He smiled at the last coment. It was easy for Harry to go unnoticed in his cloak, he wondered how it would be for Draco. He didn't want to send notes anymore, they were cold and far too formal. Plus, Harry felt Draco was hiding behind his quill. He simple scribbled on the back of the note;

"If you're not chicken - Forbidden Forrest 9pm"
Harry knew Draco's feelings towards the forest after spending some time in his first year there, but there wasn't much to fear in there and nothing Harry couldn't handle, the fact it was forbidden meant they were unlikely to be caught.

Still under his cloak, Harry walked through the train to find Draco, he saw the thin blonde but the door was shut. He didn't know how to open in without being noticed. He tapped on the window gently with his wand causing red sparks to bounce off the window. He just hoped Draco would open the doors.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 05:58 PM

((It's okies ^^))

Draco fidgeted with his hands as they rode on. He wondered if Harry read the note. If he had, Draco wondered what he'd thought. He was sure he must seem like a coward. But then, Potter hadn't exactly told everyone they were buddies either, so he supposed they were even. "Draco...You ok...?" Goyle asked. He realized he was being stared at and he coughed, noticing red sparks outside the door. "I'm ok I supposed. A little light headed is all..." He opened the doors. "I'm feeling a little caged in." He lied, but his friends were none the wiser. He supposed that was the good thing about having idiots for friends. If he could call them friends anymore. He felt nothing for them anymore, and he wasn't even able to relate to their conversations. He couldn't even trust them enough to tell them his deepest, darkest secret. He scooted to the edge of his seat and mumbled lowly. "What is it potter?" He was careful not to be heard, but it wasn't hard as his fellow mates were being more than a little loud.

Draco hissed softly as he was punched on the arm. "Isn't that right?" A first year asked him playfully and he blinked. "Repeat that for me will you?" He got some strange looks and he swallowed. "You're acting awfully weird..." He was informed by Pansey. "Oh..shut the hell up.." He barked, face flushing slightly. She seemed shocked and shut up, getting a bit pouty.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-14-2013, 07:48 PM

Once Draco had opened the door, Harry slipped the note into Draco's palm slyly. He moved quickly back to a busy part of the carriage and took his cloak off before heading back to Ron and Hermione.
"Oh I see Ginny hasn't returned." I sighed sadly, "I didn't mean to offend her you know what its like for me, its hard to let Hedwig out quietly to send letters." He scowled, "She doesn't understand how privileged she is, she totally takes for granted that you live in a wizard house." He glanced at Hermione, "I mean, at least your parents understand you."

Sometimes Harry found his problems with home weren't taken seriously by his friends. Ron always seemd jealous of him nad Hermione just didn't get it. "How long till we get there now, Hermione?" Ginny re-entered the carriage, she flopped next to Harry without a word. She didn't want to talk to him, if he couldn't be bothered to speak to her over the holidays she wasn't going to speak to him now.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 10:53 PM

Draco scowled at anyone who looked at him. Eventually he stopped getting looks and he tended to the note given to him. He read the back of the note he'd given Potter in the first place. His face turned even pastier than usual, pasty. He could taste bile, but held it down. The forbidden forest was one of his least favorite places to go. He stared at the parchment for a few minutes before shoving it in his pocket. He debated just saying no. After all, he should probably stop taking to Harry anyway.

A few hours later, the train arrived at the station and Draco stepped off quickly. He followed the crowd of children, deep in his thoughts. It was already getting late and he knew he'd have to make a decision quickly. As they were ushered off to the boats, he made his choice, deciding he'd go and meet Harry.

At dinner, Draco picked at his food nervously. He still wasn't too excited about going into the forest. He could remember that unicorn vividly. The blood and the hooded figure. He pushed his food back, giving it to Crabbe. At the end of dinner, Draco became extra fidgety. He listened to the first years being placed in their houses, not bothering with cheering and such.

At nine, after they were supposed to be asleep, Draco managed his way out towards the forest. "Potter..." His voice sounded stupid to himself. "If this is a joke I'm going to kill you..." He whispered, looking around himself. He could hear noises, making his stomach clench.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2013, 12:05 AM

Harry left the train with his usual friend a sense of dread started to fill him as he entered the great hall he could see Draco across the room from him sitting down at the Slytherin table he was just glad he has asked him to meet at the forbidden Forrest it would take Draco out of his comfort zone making him less of a threat to Harry. Or atleast that's what Harry thought. However if needs be Harry has lighting speeds when it comes to disarming enemies. Which he had proven on many occasions he had also been able to teach a whole group of fellow students the correct way to safely disarm. However no magical training could prepare Harry for meeting Draco face to face. He remember walking with Draco throughout he forest before and how scared e was he remembered meetin Draco in the foyer of hogweeds on his first day before he was sorted. Having only made friends with Ron on the train Draco offered him support and guidance providing he was entered into Slytherin even the ht wanted him to be in Slytherin. Draco and Harry had so many similarities they were both apt at potions and wee amount the most skilful students they were both excellent quiddich players. Harry knew he was still better than Draco at his true passion - quiddich. All these thoughts and memories and what ifs were starting to bug Harry he couldn't even concentrator on his food which was now turning to desert.
"Harry? Harry!" Seamus clicked his fingers indent of Harry's face. "Mate you were in a daze some o the lads are havin a bit of a party in the dorm tonight's Ron says you and him can probably get us some snacks from the elves?"
"Hm?" Harry responded with "Oh erh see I would but" Harry had plans. "Sure ill show you where but I have to see professor dumbledore later" he lied smoothly.
The last hour move past at a snails pace he showed the boys how to tickle the pear and introduced hem to he hogwarts elves. He threw his invisibility cloak over him and ran to the forest. He was twenty minutes late but he could still see a glimmer of blonde though the trees. "Draco?" He whispered loudly. Harry went a little closer and sloped out of the cloak. He held his wand towards Dracos chest in fear e would be attacked. He lowered his wand and cracked a half smile.
"Erh. Hi" Harry said weakly.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 12:20 AM

As the minutes started building up, Draco got more and more uneasy. "Lumos" He muttered very softly, lighting up the end of his wand. He was more than happy when the charm worked. He'd been improving it all summer just for times like this. Well, maybe not exactly like this. He'd promised himself long ago that he'd never enter this forest again. And yet here he was, all alone in the dark, waiting on Harry Potter of all people. He looked around some, shifting from foot to foot uneasily. "Should've known he wouldn't show." He muttered, tightening his scarf around his neck. At about twenty minutes after, He turned on his heel to leave. He wouldn't wait in such a dangerous place for any longer. He sputtered loudly, almost throwing his wand as one was aimed at his chest. "Son of a..." He frightened expression turned to a scowl as he stared at Harry. "I'll have you know I've been standing here for over twenty minutes waiting on you!! How rude Potter, to leave me out here all by myself. You know I don't like this forest, not even a bit." He finally shut up, looking at the wizard in front of him nervously. "Hello...urm...Potty..." He shook his head. "I refuse to stop calling you that." He informed the other boy with a half smile, feeling anxious about this whole meeting. "Well, Before we get caught or eaten, I suppose you should tell me why we're here at such an hour.." He tried humor, but he sounded to serious and mentally slapped himself. He ran a few scenarios through his mind. Maybe he was being friend-dumped. Maybe he should dump Potter first, but at the same time, he enjoyed their friendship and didn't want to see it end so quickly just because the school year had commenced. He kept quiet, waiting for a response.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2013, 12:52 AM

"You are starting to sound like Molly Weasley, Malfoy." Harry said rudely knowing it would get a reaction from him. Harry loved mrs Weasley and thought o her almost like a mother figure. " I had things I had to take care of I didn't want anyone following me down here or wandering where I had got to." Harry looked around. "Shhh shh! I hear something!" Harry exclaimed and looked at the look on Dracos face. He sniggered with laughter. "Nothing's going to get you out here. Besides we're not that deep into the forest we're still close to the school. I just wanted to see you so we weren't hiding behind quills.
And I couldn't think of any where else we could meet." Harry looked over at a fallen branch in the clearing of the forest. He led Draco over to it and sat down.

"Come sit with me Malfoy? Tell me about your summer." Harry patted the branch next to him. He wanted to show Draco he wasn't afraid of him and that he really did just want. New friend he wasn't setting him up. But Harry was worried Draco had no intention of being his friend and that he was planning an elaborate plan to kill him, I worse, offer him over to voldemort. Harry didn't let his fingers leave the handle of his wand that was stowed neatly in his robes

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 01:08 AM

Draco hissed. "I'm nothing like a woman Potter." He scowled. "Particularly not like Mrs.Weasley...." He grinned slightly. "I'm pretty sure she's braver than I am if she can put up with you on a regular basis." He wasn't that great of an insult he knew, but he wasn't trying to be mean really. More teasing than anything. He thought about his father and of Voldemort. They'd both be very angry if they found out he was on a buddy level with his former nemesis. At the mention of a noise, he blanched, whirling around with his wand in hand. "That was rude." He half whined. "I have half a mind to tell father on you.." He snickered. "But then I suppose I'd have to explain why I was hanging around with you in the forest wouldn't I." He looked at the branch, also keeping his guard up. "I have half a mind to hex you for teasing me, but I suppose that's no way to start a friendship, so I'll control myself." In truth he was pretty sure Potter could take him any day. He wasn't as strong as the other wizard.

As Draco sat, he let himself relax some. "It was ok I suppose. It was no different than usual. You may find this hard to believe, but when my family isn't plotting your demise, we're actually rather normal. Father took us to Hawaii. It wasn't much fun honestly. Mom always worries I'll burn and makes me cover up in way too much sunscreen...I thought I'd die of boredom without you letters to be honest. The good thing was, father was to busy with death eater stuff to notice I'd been talking to someone. I told mom it was a girlfriend and she didn't bug me." He snickered. "Want to be my girlfriend Potter?" He didn't really laugh, just sniggered quietly. "How about your summer? I'm sure you had tons of fun with your family." He said sarcastically.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2013, 01:26 AM

Harry just sniggered at Draco "no Draco you just have half a brain." He teased immaturely. He forgot how whiney Draco could be sometimes and how much of a crutch his father was to him. Harry had never thought that evil wizards had a life outside of being, well, evil. It hadn't crossed his mind that they take breaks from being evil. He tried to imagine the malfoy's in swimwear with those flower necklaces around there necks and he could help but let out a little snort of laughter. "Sorry Malfoy I just can't imagine dark wizards on holiday."

Harry grimaced at the mention of his home life. Things had gotten tougher with Dudley. If possible Dudley had grown bigger and liked to throw his weight around more. With strict instructions an a ban on underage wizardry Harry couldn't even perform a simple charm to defend himself and Dudley no longer listened to his empty threats. Harry lifted the shirt under his robes. "Lumos" he muttered, casting light onto his lower abdomen. There were large blossoming purple and sickly green bruising. "I got beaten up by my cousin." He knew how weak that made him sound. "That's right the so called 'boy who lived' is easily taken down by a muggle. If voldemort didn't have such a strong disliking for muggles he should employ them to weaken me before he tries to kill me again... Don't tell your dad that too Draco." He half smiled. He tucked his shirt back in and stretched his tired arms. He tucked his scruffy hair behind his ears and fluttered his eyelashes "would I make a good little girlfriend, Malfoy. Is that why you write to me?" Harry teased.

Last edited by Keo; 07-15-2013 at 01:29 AM..

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 01:55 AM

Draco stuck his tongue out. "We'll at least my half is bigger than your half." He grinned. "We do a lot of things like normal people. We argue and I whine at mother and father screams at me. He imitated the older Malfoy. "Draco Malfoy. I'll give you ten seconds to come clean up this mess or I'm going to beat you senseless. Draco Lucius Malfoy! How dare you back sass your mother!!" He snickered. "I actually hate family holidays. I'm tempted to see of I can't stay somewhere else next time we're allowed to go home." He frowned. "It's kind of lonely at home..." He admitted. He shook his head, not sure why he was showing this side to Harry, but then, no one else cared how he felt. Who else would even listen or understand? He was sure Harry had spent a lot of his childhood alone or being tormented.

Draco's face darkened and his mouth turned up into a sickened snarl. "No offense Potter, but this is the very reason I despise muggle trash." He could feel his temper rising steadily and his wand started glowing red so he took a deep breath. "Everyone thinks I'm such a jerk for not liking muggles, but look what they do to us Harry." He looked away. "I'm sure if you'd been a normal muggle child, they'd have spoiled you just as much as they did your prick of a cousin." He hissed. "He's the fat one you mentioned to me right? The one who always makes you miserable? Why do you even go home over break? You should stay with the Weasleys or something. I'd offer to let you come spend time at my home, but I think you can see how that might be an issue." He snickered at the subject change. "Yes Potter, you're a lovely girlfriend." He batted his own lashes. "But I'm afraid I have you beat. I simply can't be beat in a beauty contest. I'm a class A diva." He chuckled in amusement. "It's sad I didn't realize how cool you were before now. We could've been such good friends."

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 07-15-2013 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: iPod corrected Muggle to muffle

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2013, 11:38 AM

Harry chuckled quietly, he understood exactly what Malfoy was saying, "Yeah I couldn't stay at Ron's with Hedwig out most nights flying to you." but he still believed he had it worse, "Atleast your parents understand." He swallowed painfully, he couldn't look him in the eye, his parents Harry thought, they were part of the reaon why his own didn't exist.
"See you're wrong there Malfoy, Muggles are good, there's just the odd one you know. Wizards on the other hand some of them are fowl creatures. Muggles didn't murder my parents Malfoy. I grew up for eleven years thinking my parents had died in a car accidnet and I accepted that, it took time but I got used to the fact that sometimes accidents happen and people loose thei lives. Their death was no accident though!" Harry said hotly. "I don't see how you expect me to see you as an equal with your morals." Harry swung very quickly from liking Draco to disliking him. Harry wanted to push draco and punch his little pale face in he wanted to throw his wand down and physically beat him, he couldn't bring himself to it so he just clenched his fists.

Deep down he still liked him, he just didn't like a part of him that he was born into. Harry knew also that it wasn't strictly Draco's fault but he just needed a face to blame after all these years. Draco would never understand what it was like for him. He lit his watch with his wand, it was gone eleven, had they really been talking for that long? "It's getting late my friends are going to get suspicious, Dumbledore would never keep me this late on a school night."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 02:39 PM

Draco's face went from happy, so hurt, then to angry quicker than he could speak. "Equals Potter? That's how you feel? Oh poor Harry Potter always getting the bad hand in life. Oh poor Harry Potter who had a choice what to do with himself. Poor, poor Harry Potter who had friends and extra help and attention. Poor you." He stood up, emotions closing off until he appeared bored. "Whatever Potty. You keep believeing all the crap you let yourself believe while I go hope my family doesn't murder me for talking to you." He could feel pain rising in his chest, aching. "Go talk to Ron and Hermione. Or maybe Ginny. I'm sure they'd love to spend more time feeling sorry for you." He turned and slapped Harry clean across the face. He didn't realized he'd been screaming the whole time. "You're right. It is late. In the most terrifying place on campus. Let me, as the inferior life form go ahead and let you leave first." He stormed off deeper into the trees, not paying attention to his surroundings. "Good bye Potter." He hid himself in the brush, being silent and quiet, hoping to be alone for a while. The only thought he could really come up with was that he should've kept hiding behind a quill.

Within moments, Draco could hear the sound of something large trudging through the forest. He could feel his breath catching and he pressed down lower into the bushes. "Eh, 'arry, 'sat you?" It was Hagrid and Draco rolled his eyes in annoyance. He'd never been fond of the giant, though he as beginning to realize more and more that he was harmless. He figured Harry would never be in trouble for being down here, so he kept quiet and didn't show himself.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2013, 03:11 PM

... Harry blinked.

He froze for a moment not knowing how to take it all in. Draco Malfoy just slapped me. he muttered to himself. He actually slapped me! Herry still didn't believe Malfoy was right, he still had his parents his father adored him and wouldn't have the heart to kill him, surely. Harry believed it wasn't difficult to choose right over wrong. And there were just some very bad people in the world.

Harry watch Draco walk off into the forest. Harry walked a couple of paces and threw the cloak over himself. He was angry with Draco, but he care for him as a person and didn't want anything to happen. crap Harry muttered. He saw a large shadowed being move towards Draco. He held his wand tightly. The shadowed figure moved closer towards Harry. He sighed with relief and removed his cloak. "Hagrid, you frightened me" He laughed nervously, he looked around to see if Draco was still around. He kept Hagrid distracted in case Draco wanted to disappear. He was still angry with Draco.

"Hagrid, there's this tricky potion I'm reading up on. I don't suppose you'd have any dragon shell around would you? I can pay you!" Harry said, his lies were coming out more smoothly than they ever had, but he had always found it easy to lie to Hagrid. Hagrid always trusted Harry.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 03:58 PM

Draco could feel his hatred for Harry coming back. He wasn't sure if he was hurt or just angry, but he wasn't talking to Harry anytime soon. As soon as he was sure Hagrid was distracted, Draco ran off towards the school, getting back in safely. He went back up to his room and climbed into bed, hearing snoring all around him.

As morning came, Draco was still awake. He couldn't get any sleep at all with his thoughts spinning the way they were. He laid back down, refusing to go to breakfast. He was exhausted and not in the mood to start the day yet. Crabbe and Goyle both tried to get him up, finally determining that he was ill. They all went down to get their food and Draco turned over in his bed, closing his eyes.

Once everyone was gone, Draco got up and made a trip to the shower. He didn't care if he got in trouble for skipping class. He could easily claim he was sick and get off the hook. He washed away the grime from the forest and then pulled his pajamas back on, climbing into bed again. He felt his mood swinging dramatically and he sighed, covering his head with a pillow.

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 07-16-2013 at 10:37 PM..

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2013, 12:08 PM

Hagrid shrugged him off, still with the thoughts of his encounter with Malfoy he angrily took off back to the dormitory, he snuck in quietly, apparently not quiet enough because Ron woke from his snoring to great him with a disgruntled, "Oh you're back?" Harry raised an eyebrow at him under his mop of hair, he was so angry with Draco that it was poisoning his other friendships, the ones that had been fine for years.
"Yeah, whats it to you what i do? I don't ask you to keep a watch out for me." He half yelled half whispered at Ron. Which, in turn woke Dean.
"Harry? That you?" He blinked in the dark. "You missed the party, best one yet Seamus let off some indoor fireworks. Ginny was looking for you, said something about the Quiddich matches, they've been brought forward a month, Gryfindor verses Slytherin next week."
Harry frowned and changed into his PJs quickly. "Thanks Dean." He muttered quietly.

Ron had turned away and pretended to sleep. Harry didn't even bother to speak to him, he knew Ron could be difficult sometimes, he knew he was probably in some jealous state about Harry playing Quiddich or something.

Harry slept quietly until he was prodded in the arm by the tip of Ron's wand. "Mate, you got fifteen minutes to get to transfiguration." Ron was already fully dressed. Harry rushed into his clothes and tried to pull a comb through his hair, he gave up and jogged down the steps to meet an anxious Hermione in the common room, she'd been waiting for them and was worrying they were going to be late, they walked quickly to Transfiguration and opened their textbooks.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-17-2013, 12:53 AM

Draco was fully determined on sleeping all day, but with some rather rude prodding, he was forced up by Pansy. "What are you doing in the boys dormitory.." He grumbled, not listening to her answer as he was forced to his feet. "Get up! You're going to be late to class." He changed and grabbed his books before following his friend. "I'm not feeling to good. Maybe I should just sleep." She sighed and continued to lead him down the stairs. "What's wrong with you? You've been acting weird since we got here." He didn't answer, rubbing his eyes sleepily. She ushered to his class and he sat down without paying much attention to what class he was in. He zoned, thinking about Harry. He wasn't sure if he should just give up the relationship completely, or try to salvage it. He eventually decided he would leave it up to the other wizard. Until Harry approached him, he'd ignore the other boy completely. He frowned, wondering if Potter even would confront him. It was very possible that Harry would just stop associating with him completely.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2013, 02:18 PM

Harry's eyes looked bruised with the restless sleep he had and he thought he was going to nod off in class, "Hermione could you pass me the boy? I mean.. Book!" He cringed slightly, Draco was in his thoughts. Harry felt his scar twinge, he clutched at his forehead and his eyes widened. I was always rumored that his mind may have a connection with Voldemort's and if this was the case Harry really needed to learn how to close his mind to the affects of him. It would leave the Malfoy's in a very dangerous position had this information been leaked. But, Harry thought, it was just a few letters and one meeting. And things had seemed to get back to normal, right? He was certain that Malfoy hated his guts and wanted to curse him, Harry thought he was okay with this until he saw the blonde through the sea of people after class, his next class was Potions with the Slytherins and he knew he would have to see him then, regardless.
Ron looked at Harry funny, "Whats up with your head?" Harry realised he'd been holding his sore head for a while.
"Nothing! nothing, really just a headache." He lied.
"its not, You Know Who again is it Harry?" Ron said.
Hermione was, of course listening in, "See Dumbledore, Harry, or atleast McGonagal."
Harry shook them off, "I'm fine leave me alone!" He stormed to Potions on his own and pushed past some of the Slytherins without apologizing. He threw his bag under the table and slammed his book on the desk. He looked moodily to the front.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-17-2013, 04:22 PM

Potions class was next, and Draco could feel dread rising in his throat. He was exhausted, sick at his stomach, and didnt want to deal with anyone at all. The fact that he would see Harry plauged him and he debated skipping class all together. He finally entered the room despite his urge to run the other way and set his book down on the table. He shuddered as he suddenly felt very cold. His eyes were dark underneath and swollen with the need for rest. He turned to Crabbe who was starting to look concerned. "You ok?" He asked and Draco nodded, smiling very weakly. "A little tired..." He admitted, though his sleepiness wasn't the main contributor towards his mood today. He looked at Harry, then turned back around as the lesson began.

Draco had honestly zoned out as Snape started talking. He was pretty sure he could do whatever was thrown at them with ease anyway. He always did well, and he was more or less the favorite of the professor. When people started mixing things up in their caludrons he was caught off guard. This was the last thing he expected on the first day. He watched other students to see what they mixed in and tried his hand at guessing on what to do. He poured substances in, not really paying attentjon to what he mixed as he took a glance at Harry every so often. When his mixture started to bubble and steam, he didnt think much of it. Some potions did that. It wasn't until Snape started screaming at him to move that he realized he'd done something wrong. Crabbe ended up yanking him out of the way as his caludron exploded, children screaming and hiding, some holding books over their heads. Draco could feel some of it burning through his robes and onto his skin and he yanked them off, standing in his boxers. Angry red marks and burned formed on his arms and legs and he would've been embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact that his flesh was being eaten off by whatever he'd created. Professor Snape looked panicked. "Mr. Potter! Please escort Mr.Malfoy to the medical wing immediately!" Draco shook his head. "No, let Crabbe take me..." He argued, but it seemed there was no debate as Snape went to cleaning up the mess, checking other students to be sure no one else was burned.

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2013, 03:14 AM

Harry slowly added lacewing, he heard a few hurried noises and turned over to look at the commotion. With a very loud bang a poition errupted from Malfoy's cauldron. He put down his tools and looked at Draco. Draco, half naked, didn't seem as shaken up as he should be, Harry wondered if Draco was thinking like he was. He nodded briefly at Snape and strode over to Malfoy.
"What did you do?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Harry couldn't help but snigger a little at Draco, it made him feel good that Draco wasn't doing as well as he usually did after the mean things he said to Harry.

Harry helped Draco to Madam Pomfrey's, He didn't understand why Draco needed assistance, he was't badly injured, however Harry would never turn down an oppertunity for less time in Snape's Classroom. "About last night..." Harry began, he thought he ought to say something, he didn't want to appologise as he was still angry with Draco.
"Nevermind." Harry said shaking his head, he didn't know what he could say, he wanted to forget it and continue being friends.
"Maybe this is a more clothes on conversation." Harry laughed quietly.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Draco's jaw jutted out. "Don't act like you've never had an accident in potions Potter." He snapped, eyes dull and guarded. His lip turned up in a half-hearted snarl. "Don't laugh at me." He snapped. "You're always screwing something up in that class. In fact, you're really just always screwing something up in general aren't you?" He hissed, then became silent again, face reddened with rage and held back emotions.

He glanced at Harry, expecting some sort of apology, but didnt receive one. "Clothes on huh... I suppose so.." He grumbled, not giving the other wizard so much as a glance as he went to be tended to. Madam Pomfrey started looking over the burned areas, making comments about them every so often. Malfoy didn't really paying attention to her, only wincing or yelping when the more painful of the areas were messed with. It seemed most of the burns weren't very serious. The only ones that were had been wrapped tightly making him look a bit silly. He was sent back to his bed, allowed to rest for the rest of the day.