Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-05-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
i'm not experiencing that, but i have noticed a lag in which avi displays on the profile. like, it takes anywhere from an hour to a couple days for my profile to show my current avi. idk if that's a new issue though...
I've always had that issue. Sometimes I think logging out and back in will change it, but I can't recall if that always works. It will change on it's own eventually, though.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-07-2018, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
i'm not experiencing that, but i have noticed a lag in which avi displays on the profile. like, it takes anywhere from an hour to a couple days for my profile to show my current avi. idk if that's a new issue though...
Sometimes it takes the server 24 hours to update the profile image but usually you just need to refresh the page for it to show up. :) Clearing your cookies/cache may also help.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-07-2018, 08:35 PM

thank you! i just never even noticed until recently so i wasn't sure if it was a new thing or not.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-08-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows ten
I use this web browser: IE
My Problem: when listing an item in the marketplace I get a 502 error.
however, my listing does in fact work.
so not a big deal just thought I would pass it along.
it wasn't happening at first but is now. =3
I haven't seen if I have this specific error but I do know that I get 502 errors when posting new threads or when I'm doing mod work and moving things around. right now, whenever I start a new thread, I just open a new window and navigate to where the new thread should be and close the window I started the process in. I'm not sure why that is doing that but it is something I think that is server/coding side as I have seen it happen in several different browsers on several different computers. I thought this was on the first page but it wasn't so I added it XD lol! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-08-2018, 03:40 PM

thank you, Carnnie, it's not a huge dealio
just thought I would pass it on =3

excellent job to our coders
hope y'all have hair left!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-08-2018, 06:09 PM

For sure! Best keep us Mods on our toes to make sure the list is updated! XD lol!

Hmm... I should become a coder... I'm already losing my hair so it sounds like a perfect job!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-08-2018, 06:37 PM

and the trip on the crazy train would be a short ride, too

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Ehh another issue that just started happening.

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows
I use this web browser: IE (at work)
My Problem: I'll type up what i want to say, then i'll select post. And it comes up with this error message. Working fine on Mozilla FF as i've switched to that. Screenshot below;

Just a update to this. I can use mozilla at work and i have no issues. However using it at home i get this same issue. Its real annoying because mozilla is the only browser that will allow me to use the formatting tool. I dunno how i am going to sort out my threads, using all the codes n tags is frustrating... *sigh*

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-10-2018, 07:29 AM

Sorry for the trouble Roachi :/ I can totally understand your frustration! I know there are compatibility issues here and there with code often times but when it's just happening to a few people, that's when it's really weird. Like maybe it's an old version or there is some kind of plugin or some such that is borking a function call someplace in the code when you hit the reply button. one of those things that's really hard to source out without seeing more instances of the problem :/ I'll make sure it's added to the list though and hopefully it can be taken care of soon or goes away by itself! XD

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 02-10-2018, 12:53 PM

I'm used to just coding by typing because that's just how I prefer to do them, but yeah I can see how it's frustrating as well.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Sorry for the trouble Roachi :/ I can totally understand your frustration! I know there are compatibility issues here and there with code often times but when it's just happening to a few people, that's when it's really weird. Like maybe it's an old version or there is some kind of plugin or some such that is borking a function call someplace in the code when you hit the reply button. one of those things that's really hard to source out without seeing more instances of the problem :/ I'll make sure it's added to the list though and hopefully it can be taken care of soon or goes away by itself! XD

Thank you i do appreciate it. I have perservered with the coding/tagging stuff. Keeping it simple for now xD. <33

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 04:09 PM

Anyone having issues with multi-equip on firefox? I may have found a solution.
Log out, clear cache, log back in.
Hope this helps!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-11-2018, 09:42 PM

I think it was star that was saying before that you could do that.
However, I like having my browsing history, since I use it often to find things that I forgot where they were. :( And I don't want to delete it all just to make avis on mene. If I want to make an avi that bad I can always open up internet explore.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 09:48 PM

Oh well someone asked earlier on the discord and I suggested that as well, wanted to make sure people knew.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-13-2018, 03:30 AM

Everything is working perfectly on FF from work. But not from home... So strange lol.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 02-15-2018, 04:32 PM

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows
I use this web browser: Usually the latest version of Firefox
My Problem: The text formatting buttons (bold, italic, etc) are unclickable in the latest versions of Firefox(since Quantum released?). They work fine in other browsers(Internet Exploder, Chrome).

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-15-2018, 11:40 PM

The funny thing is, it works fine for me at work.
But not at home. FF that is.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2018, 09:07 PM

What sorts of plugins do you have? I didn't have FF on this PC so I just DL'd it and it works fine on all 3 editor settings. So that makes me wonder if perhaps a plugin is causing an issue with your in browser text editor?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-19-2018, 09:39 PM

They don't work on Google Chrome either, Carn. Haven't for quite some time. But they do work on IE.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-19-2018, 11:17 PM

My format buttons don't work on Chrome. I'll go check Firefox, I hadn't even thought to try they've been broken for so long. I don't have any extensions on FF except UBlock.
On Chrome I have Ublock Origin, Videostream, and Smile Always.

Okay it looks like the buttons work on Firefox for me. vOv

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2018, 11:35 PM

It's so weird though! I don't have any issues with those buttons and I have Chrome, Canary, FF, Midori, I don't use it but I even checked IE and it all works fine for me. I'll try some of those plugins hummy mentioned and see if that makes any difference XD

---------- Post added 02-19-2018 at 03:48 PM ----------

Well Ublock didn't seem to do anything. I don't know if this happened before or after I installed it but, Full wysiwyg was working earlier and now I cant get it to Can't say it's Ublock though as I wasn't paying attention to see if it was there beforehand and it didn't come back when I uninstalled ublock.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-20-2018, 12:48 AM

Are you on a tablet/phone or a desktop/laptop?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-20-2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
What sorts of plugins do you have? I didn't have FF on this PC so I just DL'd it and it works fine on all 3 editor settings. So that makes me wonder if perhaps a plugin is causing an issue with your in browser text editor?
I'll check <3

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-20-2018, 03:37 AM

I'm using a win 10 pc. I don't use mene on my phone. Its a small phone and I can barely read news articles on it. xD (I have poor vision)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Are you on a tablet/phone or a desktop/laptop?
I've tried on 4 different windows 10 PCs, my iphone, my android tablet, Ubuntu 14 and I think that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
I'll check <3
Ok! I'm super curious why the problems are so selective

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
I'm using a win 10 pc. I don't use mene on my phone. Its a small phone and I can barely read news articles on it. xD (I have poor vision)
Hah! it's a pain for sure but when I'm out and about it's better than nothing when I really need to check in on a thread or something XD