R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-08-2017, 02:27 PM

Has this been fixed? :o I don't seem to be having this problem so I can't tell if it hasn't gotten to me yet :o

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows
I use this web browser: Google Chrome
My Problem: I seem to be getting the same thing Nephy is getting. All the same areas are malfunctioning for me. When I attempt to go to My Account, Mail, Friends, or Games, I am taken to this page. This was not occuring earlier today, but only just started in the last couple of hours for me. Occurs on my laptop and my phone.
I have had this happen to me from time to time. I could be wrong, but I think it's just when someone in the back end, like Inso or Yan updating something and taking it offline momentarily to do so. It usually comes back shortly thereafter or with a lot of refreshing.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-08-2017, 07:18 PM

It’s back up so far today How about you, Neph?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-08-2017, 11:37 PM

It's working now.

I wonder what they were poking. probably trying to fix some stuff.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 AM

I got that as well, Su.

Blue is having some problems with Opera. Some BBC gold buttons on the dashboard aren't working for blue. So I'm going to check mine I'm on my cell.
But I don't know which ones don't workbluerockman: which buttons aren't working for you?

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-09-2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I got that as well, Su.

Blue is having some problems with Opera. Some BBC gold buttons on the dashboard aren't working for blue. So I'm going to check mine I'm on my cell.
But I don't know which ones don't workbluerockman: which buttons aren't working for you?
On Opera, all of them. It's as if the bar is only an image with no functionality. You know, like URL, Image, Youtube, and the like.

These work fine on Chrome though.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 12-09-2017, 06:27 PM

Does the "new posts" page not refresh as new posts appear, or is it just me?

Also, none of the tag buttons on posting pages seem to work(to bold text, add photos, etc.). I don't know if that's me or not, either...

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-09-2017, 07:16 PM

My buttons for posting a message also do not work, onsen.
I think that's what hummy and blue were talking about above, too.

---------- Post added 12-09-2017 at 11:16 AM ----------

And I just checked the New Posts section and it isn't live updating for me either

---------- Post added 12-09-2017 at 11:39 AM ----------

I have a problem!
My Problem: I was having issues with Multi-Quote not working at all when I click the button, so I went to check the front page to see if it had been reported yet (it has) and tried clicking the Multi-Quote for the first post in this thread, and now it is stuck. It stays yellow and anytime I quote anyone now it also quotes that post and I cannot get it to go away.

I have a problem!
My Problem: For myself and some others that we know of so far, the buttons when posting a reply in threads that allow you to do bold, quote brackets, changing color, and all of that are not working when you click them. For me, none of them work. That includes the smilies as well.

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-10-2017, 03:18 AM

hey guys! letting you all know that we are working on fixing these issues

a recent one about database errors -> is rather curious, if any error messages pop up please do post em here as well, thanks!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-10-2017, 08:59 AM

Thanks so much for the update Yan!!

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-10-2017, 09:05 AM

Thread tools and search this thread don't open a little menu at the top anymore, it brings you to the bottom of page (where the menu seems to be located now???).

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-10-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmark View Post
Does the "new posts" page not refresh as new posts appear, or is it just me?

Also, none of the tag buttons on posting pages seem to work(to bold text, add photos, etc.). I don't know if that's me or not, either...
I've had that problem for years actually. Sometimes new posts work for me...sometimes it just gets stuck. Lol

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-10-2017, 07:22 PM

I've never had it do that for me, but it is doing it now.

I have a problem!
My Problem: The "Thread Tools" and "Search This Thread" at the top of each thread usually have a drop down menu that you select from, but that is no longer working, and it redirects you to the bottom of the page when you click it.

I have a problem!
My Problem: On everyones profile, there is usually a list that you can click through to access, which includes: visitor messages, about me, statistics, friends, contact info, and blog. These are normally their own tab that you click to access each one, but now they are all constantly open in one long chain.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-10-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
I've never had it do that for me, but it is doing it now.

I have a problem!
My Problem: The "Thread Tools" and "Search This Thread" at the top of each thread usually have a drop down menu that you select from, but that is no longer working, and it redirects you to the bottom of the page when you click it.

I have a problem!
My Problem: On everyones profile, there is usually a list that you can click through to access, which includes: visitor messages, about me, statistics, friends, contact info, and blog. These are normally their own tab that you click to access each one, but now they are all constantly open in one long chain.
Same and same. I just noticed everything is on my profile on a singular page even uh, blogs I've set to private.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-10-2017, 11:54 PM

It's seriously been doing it for years for me. Everyone I ask about it says it's never happened to them. But I guess I've had a bork in my system for a while lol

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-11-2017, 12:17 AM

How strange. I wonder why it affected just you for so long. That's a bummer :( I use that function all the time.

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-11-2017, 01:12 AM

I've had a glitch in my PMs forever tbat I'm just kinda used to now lol it always says I have 1 new PM but I don't. I guess sometimes clearing your whole mailbox will reset it, but I'm nostalgic and would rather have a false notifaction lol

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-11-2017, 01:23 AM

Quote:
How strange. I wonder why it affected just you for so long. That's a bummer :( I use that function all the time.
It usually corrects itself within a couple hours. So it never really bothered me. I just keep track, mentally, of which threads I post in and just go back and visit. :P

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-11-2017, 01:39 AM

You're way better than me. lol If I'm not subscribed then I forget about threads all together Unless it's an event.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-11-2017, 01:40 AM

I don't post a lot and when I do it's usually in the sames threads :P I'm not that good ;)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-11-2017, 05:44 AM

lol I'm just too lazy to hunt threads down. If it was my usual threads, like UP or AP, then I would remember to check them, but there are threads I am subscribed to that I wouldn't remember what they were or where to look if I had to find them xP

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-11-2017, 06:45 AM

Trades still not working:/ losing interest in this place

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-11-2017, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoAngiexoxo View Post
Trades still not working:/ losing interest in this place
...did you really have to say that. that's kinda mean. their working on it as hard as they can but they also have an event to get ready for, not to mention a lot of them are still in school and this is a heavy test month..

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-11-2017, 06:57 AM

Angie, as you can see from the first post, they are still well aware that they are not working and are doing everything in their power to get it fixed.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-11-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyan13 View Post
hey guys! letting you all know that we are working on fixing these issues

a recent one about database errors -> is rather curious, if any error messages pop up please do post em here as well, thanks!

Thank you so much, yanyan
*tickles cutie patootie*