Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 09-26-2011, 09:00 PM

Hello Miku if you're there. =3

It wasn't too bad, little stressful but think it will be worse tomorrow lots of under 1s in tomorrow and it's my day for baby baby area. Have to remember who has what bottle when.

mikuhiko
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2011, 09:03 PM

i love my dog, victor turned 11 at the end of august and i've had him since he was 7 weeks old ^^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
Hello Miku if you're there. =3

It wasn't too bad, little stressful but think it will be worse tomorrow lots of under 1s in tomorrow and it's my day for baby baby area. Have to remember who has what bottle when.

write the list down on your arm, lol, you won't lose that.
i love the way babies smell!
good luck tomorrow Jeanie.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuhiko View Post
i love my dog, victor turned 11 at the end of august and i've had him since he was 7 weeks old ^^

welcome mikuhiko sweetie!
aw, since victor was seven weeks old, that is right after he was weaned, right?
what kind of dog is he, got any pictures?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 10:06 PM

just thought i'd share that the piggies have been having fun in their adventures outside! :D been taking them out in the evening and they love munching the grass. :) stormy is still running outside. end up having to lock her in the bedroom so the boys don't let her out.

did i share that Daisy has been having tummy troubles? been finding her potting on the floor in front of the front door. :( don't know what else to do, we have two litter boxes. i know we need more, but can't afford it right now, or so hubby says.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 10:23 PM

you can use boxes from the store.
i get mine at Aldie's.
the pickle ones work the best for me.
she could be having some IBD problems.
is it number two?

mikuhiko
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2011, 12:07 AM

ah yes we wanted to take his mother and the whole litter plus the adopted puppy the mom had taken in but we couldn't afford all 5 dogs so we took victor instead, they all found loving homes by the way. he's a mix-mutt, his father was a beagle jack russel mix and his mother's breed is still a mystery to me. i know most people hate when humans call their pets their babies but he really is like my baby i've had him for so long now...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuhiko View Post
ah yes we wanted to take his mother and the whole litter plus the adopted puppy the mom had taken in but we couldn't afford all 5 dogs so we took victor instead, they all found loving homes by the way. he's a mix-mutt, his father was a beagle jack russel mix and his mother's breed is still a mystery to me. i know most people hate when humans call their pets their babies but he really is like my baby i've had him for so long now...

@miskuhiko; ~~ i call my kitties my babies too.
and i love people who love their pets like they are really a part of their family.

ps. when you accept a trade let the other person know.
at least for me i do not get a notice so it just sat there a bit.
i appologize for that.
hope you enjoy them, wish they could be more but it's the only purple i have.
trade accepted and finalized <3.

mikuhiko
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2011, 12:30 AM

thank you, and sorry it was the first trade i've ever done on here i didn't know >////<

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 12:37 AM

yep, yep that's why i gave you the information.
learn as we go, so no worries.
always make sure you check your trades to make sure you got what was intended.
you saw the little *well long bunch* of numbers, that's like your ticket in case you didn't get your items.
most people here are very honest and if the item didn't get through they weill resend it.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 01:09 AM

hummy: yes it's poop. it was really runny, but it's getting kinda solid now. you use like cardboard boxes??

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
hummy: yes it's poop. it was really runny, but it's getting kinda solid now. you use like cardboard boxes??

yes, when yuki-san is having a really bad bout of IBD i place them all over so she doesn't have to run to the litter box.
it saves lots of accidents.
then i just throw the whole thing out.
i have tried everything to help her but she has it cronically i think.
the veternarian says as long as she is happy and eating and not losing weight not to worry too much.
you can also put a plastic bag in the bottom of the cardboard box if you want too.

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 09-27-2011, 07:48 PM

I survived baby area day! Just about I had to go in early. Got woke up cause they needed me in an hour early cause of someone ringin in sick.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 07:51 PM

yay for surviving baby day!
i am not a fan of being woken up early though.
i am really quiet and like to be left alone when i wake up.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-27-2011, 07:58 PM

I don't like being woke up. It was a 50/50 chance of whether my voice would work or not.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 08:02 PM

the extra money is nice though.
so i take it your voice worked?
are you sick Jeanie?

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-27-2011, 08:23 PM

Don't get extra money, manager felt nice and let me go early plus I don't get paid for over time just get TOIL. Owner's cheap and likes to get out of paying as much as possible.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 08:24 PM

oh man, that stinks.
but it's nice you got to go home early.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-27-2011, 08:51 PM

Yeah I don't like it, I've got to wait till I'm not actually needed to be able to take it so it just piles up. Gonna have to start usin it for holiday days. :XD

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 01:05 AM

hmmm i never thought about that!! i have avon boxes we could use!! thanks for the idea hummy!! :hug:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-29-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
hmmm i never thought about that!! i have avon boxes we could use!! thanks for the idea hummy!! :hug:

you're welcome llonka.
i had to come up with something since she has really bad flare ups pretty often, or did have them.
she has been thrown away like trash four times!
i am sure it is because of her IBD, but she cannot help that.
i love her so much and am just dealing with her conditions as best i can.
*again if anyone knows any tips to controlling IBD please let me know*
i really think her 'accidents' are because she just can't make it to the main litter boxes.
she is really the one who got me to use the cardboard boxes.
i had some recycling sitting by the back door while i was getting them all together.
she was following me back and forth and i saw her getting all crampy and uncomfortable,
and then she just jumped into the little bags of chips box.
i was really mad at first and then i thought, 'oh, she just can't make it upstairs to the main litter box.'
so then i got an old litter box and put it downstairs and just add additional ones when she's flaring up;.
it's worked pretty well for us.
hope it helps you and your kittie too.
*hugs and pets*

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-29-2011, 05:01 PM

maybe daisy has IBD? she's always had trouble after eating like wet cat food (canned food) or gets into the boys plates. think i'll put two boxes downstairs. hope that will help. hubby needs to buy kitty litter though. we are out. and piggies need food. :( sucks not having money for things you need. thankfully he got paid today.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-29-2011, 05:07 PM

oh i know how you feel llonka.
it's possible she has IBD.
the veternarian said it can be cured but my yuki has not been so lucky.
one thing that will help your kittie is to not change her food often.
if you do you have to do it gradually.
i have tried almost every kind of food for yuki.
she does best with IAMS hairball and original mixture.
but IAMS is kind of expensive.
she has it so bad that her bowl is really never firm.
when i frist brough her home she would not drink water so that her bowel movement would hardly happen.
and when they did they were like rocks and she was in pain.
i had to put water on my finger and have her drink that way.
when her bowels started to be loose again she would run and hide afterwards.
it was heartbreaking for me to see this.
i don't like it but it is how she is so i deal with it.
tell me what foods you use for all your pets and i can forward coupons when i run across them if you like.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-29-2011, 05:58 PM

for the kitties we buy Meow Mix Hairball control. about a year ago we found that Penny had a blockage in her intestines, so we put her on that. helped a little then she started throwing up. so we took her back in. she had a big blockage and they had to do surgery. she's all better now, but we keep them all on it so it doesn't happen again. i think Penny had that ever since we adopted her from the shelter.

for the guinea pigs, i get Kaytee timothy hay and i think it's small world guinea pig feed. it's in a green bad. tried a different brand last time and they didn't eat it as well.

your poor kitty!! i'm glad she has you take care of her!! *hugs*

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 09-29-2011, 06:04 PM

This is Tobi... we had to give him away though. He looks sweet and innocent but he started to turn really aggressive. :/

Here he was only five months. Sadly.. I didn't take any pictures of him when he turned six months. *sigh*

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-29-2011, 06:14 PM

awww that's too bad Roz. my dad did that me a lot. we had a grey cat named toby and he has potty issues. so my dad put him outside and we never saw him again. then we had an orange and white cat who came around and he adopted me. i named him sandy, my dad got tired of tripping over him and made me give him away. then this last summer three white, i mean pure white cats were hanging around the house. the momma kitty had kittens, one of them is our Daisy, and then my dad finally took them and dropped them off somewhere. :(

how come your doggy got so aggressive??