ScarletStratholme
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-28-2008, 05:38 PM

I'm looking for someone that's good with computer graphics, banners, certs, to help pitch in to a project that will be a hybrid of the two. I'm the painter, a friend of mine is sort of a mentor who carves eggs and is teaching me to carve them too, but unfortunately we both suck at computer graphics.

As a result..at the moment, what we come up with are lovely collectibles, but unfortunately currently they're non-functional as breedables.

This is sort of the job description: You pretty much need to match all of these for me to hire you.

Someone who can create a map of the RP world
and update it as we go-so have a blank version, and sort of fill in as the RPers discover areas. Not superhighly detailed, but clean cut, pretty.

Someone who can do dividers, banners, pictures of items found at the shop as we go. You'd need to be able to create simple original object images for the shop. (Because to be honest, if I had a tablet and the programs for it, and I knew how to create simple objects, I would not be hiring anyone--I'd do it myself). I'm thinking along the lines of a shelf with potions, rope, bags, boots, small things.

Someone who can do certs-possibly a headshot here, with simple bars that show how full someone is of mana, HP, etc.. Maybe inventory box with a shrunken version of the item that person has. Might evolve to include a pet box-like a square with the words, "Pet: Frog" or something. I dunno.

I need this person to be on quite often, and be willing to help set up journals.
--------------------------------

Pay: Basically 1/3rd. 1/3rd goes to me, the other 1/3rd goes to BelleMorte, and 1/3rd goes to you.
Both of each month's contribution items for every month you are working with us, + 1/3rd of all auctions, flatsales, raffles related to the store, and 1/3rd of all breedable fees, and upon completion of current certs, journals, shops, and banners, ScarletStratholme will do a 24x18 oil painting of a pic of your choice with up to 3 characters and ship it out to you, OR if you can't accept RL mail, feel free to auction it off for RP gold in Menewsha to anyone that can receive RL mail.

I'm limiting it to Menewsha only because Gaian's tend to want things that involve the buckteeth thing..and that's really bleh to me.

My DA acct. if you're curious
unseeliescarlet.deviantart.com

Please post here and include a few samples or links. Thanks.

Last edited by ScarletStratholme; 05-29-2008 at 04:05 AM..

harpsdesire
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to harpsdesire

Old 05-28-2008, 08:50 PM

Hmm... I might be able to do the things you are in search of. In the past, I have mostly made banners, dividers and pixels. I can also do decent photomanip, graphic design, and page layouts.

A few samples:
My B&Aid Charity Contest Entry (Winning Entry)

Simple & Funky

Sweetly Minimal

Photomanip (a link, because the image is large)
Lovebird Lady
New! Colorful Earth Day Tree (Winning Contest Entry)
Winning Banner Contest Entry:

Quest Box:

Befu
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Befu Send a message via Yahoo to Befu

Old 05-29-2008, 12:56 AM

I would definitely recommend bluezjessi when it comes to the map, but I'm not sure if she has any up-to-date art showing how awesome she draws maps. XD

As for certs, I've made some for my Charpia Island Growable/breedables shoppe. http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...d/4thdone2.png but for the next few weeks I'll be in Hawaii. :sweat: and around September or October of this year, I'm going to be away from the internet for 1.5 years. :(

ScarletStratholme
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2008, 04:02 AM

-ponder-
I'd love to poke you, Befu, because you seem to play very well with colors. I love colors. :)
But.. T_T 1.5 years is a very long time to be away. Being away to Hawaii a while is cool, but no internet connection for 1.5 years is...very very long. Unfortuantely I cannot leave a shop alone for 1.5 years and expect it to still be in one piece I dun think. o.O'

Re: Harpsdesire...
Hrm. Mebies.
Are you able to create pics of quest-type items? Or do I need to provide the graphics and you do just text?

harpsdesire
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to harpsdesire

Old 05-29-2008, 09:41 PM

I guess it depends on the styles you want. I can pixel items, so they would look something like mene or gaia items, or I can use stock photos/photomanips to create photo-real items. Chances of drawing items freehand are kinda slim, as I am tablet/scanner-less.

I can also color lineart decently, but I can't really make it very well myself. If you give me an example of something you want made, I can give it a try so you have a real-life example of my work.

(Turn around time is a couple days, and weekends are 'off' because I am often staying over a friend's house. So basically, if you make the request today, estimated delivery is Tuesday.)