ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Kendra View Post
Ahhh! Aya! I haven't seen you around in ages! <3 I hope you've been well!
Kendra!! You're here And you look fantastic.
And you're playing the games

I know, I was pretty dead on Mene for quite a while
But I have been back on for a couple months now!

HI STAR, welcome to the event and the thread!!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-29-2016, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviouslyAya View Post
Yeah unfortunately renting, leases, and landlords can be annoying.

We got a new landlord over a year ago and they have done some improvements, but they aren't the best about communicating accurate information, like providing the wrong dates. They have also emailed my roommate and I at least twice politely telling us that we are in some violation and asking us to fix it. Then we email back with proof that we're fine, one of them times they had the wrong apartment window
That they can be. We just can't figure out what they are talking about. They even said something to my mom about it today when she was down at the office. And we are like what are you talking about? There is no smell. Even the people who have come over recently and our one neighbor that's been over say all they can smell is the air freshener we have. And according to them this isn't the first time we have been in violation. Last time they said something about the housekeeping it was because of the same reason. Boxes of the stuff from the kitchen/pantry sitting around in the only place I have to put them. Right now I'm really wishing that we had been able to find another place to rent instead of renewing this lease which apparently they may not renew even though the new lease has been signed and turned in. Plus the old lease runs out on Monday. The day they are going to come in to inspect.

*stops self from ranting more*

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra

Old 10-29-2016, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Kendra!! You're here And you look fantastic.
And you're playing the games

I know, I was pretty dead on Mene for quite a while
But I have been back on for a couple months now!

HI STAR, welcome to the event and the thread!!
Aww! Thanks, Aya!
That was one of my favorite avis that I've come up with in a while. Once I'm done playing with ideas for the avatar contests I may go back to it.

And of course I'm playing the games~ I love games! And the bowling idea is super cute!

Seems like you came back when I was super busy and inactive, go figure! Haha. But I'm so happy to see you again!

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 04:30 AM

BBR: Yeah, way to be jerks about it at the last minute. They should have done any inspections at least a month before the end of your lease. You've already signed the new paperwork, it's just not in effect yet because of the date. Grr, people like this make me mad. It takes time to look for another place to rent, it's not fair of them to do this so late in the game. I'm in your corner, even if I can't physically do anything to help

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-29-2016, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Ahhh! Aya! I haven't seen you around in ages! <3 I hope you've been well!

And Sha! <3

HEY DEAD HEAD! Here's my roll...
The 1000-sided dice lands on 387

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Here's my roll...
The 1000-sided dice lands on 454
hey kendra ^-^

sorry all. i'm drifiting and trying to continue posting for another 45 minutes or so.

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Aww! Thanks, Aya!
That was one of my favorite avis that I've come up with in a while. Once I'm done playing with ideas for the avatar contests I may go back to it.

And of course I'm playing the games~ I love games! And the bowling idea is super cute!

Seems like you came back when I was super busy and inactive, go figure! Haha. But I'm so happy to see you again!
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
I'm hoping to get the avatar contest in here ready to start sometime tomorrow.

I was rather happy with the idea of bowling, since I love it and I don't think
it's been done as a game before. I adore hosting games & interacting with people!

Events are such happy times!!!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-29-2016, 04:35 AM

Quote:
BBR: Yeah, way to be jerks about it at the last minute. They should have done any inspections at least a month before the end of your lease. You've already signed the new paperwork, it's just not in effect yet because of the date. Grr, people like this make me mad. It takes time to look for another place to rent, it's not fair of them to do this so late in the game. I'm in your corner, even if I can't physically do anything to help
Yeah, right now I'm really wishing I had found us a place to move to so we didn't have to renew this lease here. That didn't happen though so it's kind of like now what? The only good thing is I don't really think there is much they can do since my dad is disabled, but that doesn't mean they aren't going to try. Thanks Aya.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 04:39 AM

i agree with that compltely aya. and this idea of yours is awesome!! :D i really like a bowling theme, i don't think i've seen it before for a game.

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 04:40 AM

Quote:
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
I'm hoping to get the avatar contest in here ready to start sometime tomorrow.

I was rather happy with the idea of bowling, since I love it and I don't think
it's been done as a game before. I adore hosting games & interacting with people!

Events are such happy times!!!
They are! Even in times of inactivity I try and at least make it back for the events! Everyone comes out of the woodwork for the games and EIs and chatting and it's lovely!

I don't think bowling has been done before, either! So it's a super new and fun twist on the dice games! I enjoy it!

Here's hoping I can come up with anything. Haha. I'm just going to start throwing stuff together until I'm satisfied, I think.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 04:47 AM

i try to make it back for halloween everywhere (other avatar sites i'm on) but once menewshas starts. the others are forgotten again . I love menewsha to much xD

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
i agree with that compltely aya. and this idea of yours is awesome!! :D i really like a bowling theme, i don't think i've seen it before for a game.
Even the smallest nice things and compliments mean a ton to me
I can't wait until I can give away the DAY 1 prizes!!

I think because the event started late in the day, I'm going to do "24 hrs"
instead of trying to define "day" when it comes to posts. So Day1 will
be from 8PM 10/28 until 8PM 10/29. Otherwise the Day1 would be so short!
What do you think?

---------- Post added 10-29-2016 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote:
They are! Even in times of inactivity I try and at least make it back for the events! Everyone comes out of the woodwork for the games and EIs and chatting and it's lovely!

I don't think bowling has been done before, either! So it's a super new and fun twist on the dice games! I enjoy it!

Here's hoping I can come up with anything. Haha. I'm just going to start throwing stuff together until I'm satisfied, I think.
Out of the woodwork is so accurate

I thought it would be something fun I could make into a successful game!
I'm working on the Day2 Daily Dead Head, I get to flex my creativity

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 04:56 AM

Completely makes sense to me. the event is going to run for 7 "days" anyways.

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 05:02 AM

It's such a nice long event! I'm so excited! I hope the new EIs are as great as the commons are!
All the gypsy-ish clothes make me miss the Renaissance festival! And I need them all! haha.

I thought it sounded accurate! Mene could be dead and then it's event time and EVERYONE is back! haha
I look forward to day two! <3

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 05:05 AM

Awesome, thanks you two! It's great to confirm that things that make sense to me also make some kind of sense to other people as well. It's import for the game lol.

Quote:
It's such a nice long event! I'm so excited! I hope the new EIs are as great as the commons are!
All the gypsy-ish clothes make me miss the Renaissance festival! And I need them all! haha.
I know, 7 days is awesome!! Especially starting on a weekend
I'm not that interested in the event commons, but I'm definitely
interested to see what they release for EIs. I hope they're really cool!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-29-2016, 05:06 AM

I am excited for the new event items as well <3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 05:07 AM

Guesses on what the EIs are gonna be this year? i am kinda hoping that one of them is a wagon . i really want a wagon.

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 05:13 AM

I adore the commons this year. It makes me wish that it was still summer and I was back at faire every weekend. haha.
I'm so ready to see the new EIs, though. The Halloween ones are always some of my favorites!

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 05:16 AM

Yeah, the staff have to think up new stuff every year. It's cool but probably challenging too!

I was a bit surprised when I saw that the event was called the "Shadow Caravan: Fall 2016 Event", I guess I was expecting it to be considered more of a "Halloween" event than a "fall" event. But maybe they did it that way so that they could tie in the commons, maybe a wagon, or some gypsy/halloween themed EIs, etc.

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 05:19 AM

I'd love a fortune telling EI of some sort... scrying materials, crystal balls, etc. That'd be fun!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 05:25 AM

ooo yes kendra. yes yes yes!!!

and i think its because they kept asking about "should events be more holiday focused, or story/theme focused. " in those feedback questions. and the majority may have been theme based :D

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 05:30 AM

Oh wow Kendra, that would be awesome!!

Urgh, I'm starting to get tired and my back is hurting. I might turn in after I finish the next DDH character.

Last edited by ObviouslyAya; 10-29-2016 at 05:34 AM..

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 05:32 AM

Maybe other traveling carnival/gypsy type things...

I don't know. I just really like this theme! haha

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-29-2016, 05:38 AM

Sorry about that 'cough' Got distracted on first the Event commons store and then on making my own avi.. and then on working on a event thread for Hearth and Home haha. 'blush'

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-29-2016, 05:51 AM

Oh, I am surprised to see Ayaya! O__O

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 05:53 AM

xuvrette!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ IKR? Welcome to the thread!!