Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 02:44 AM

Auction is now open!
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=24981

Yanyan: Christmas is coming up really quick!!! In months, we�ll be celebrating that oh~so heart~warming and much awaited event of the year!!! So what is it that makes Christmas so special? The food? The greeting cards? The expensive stuff you receive? The kinky things that happen at night? No, it�s not just THOSE!!! What else would make this season special, but the spirit of GIFT-GIVING!!!

Lilim: October 13th, the middle-ish of October, Bakset Of Luff is going to be hosting a joint art auction for the charity. ♥ Till then we'll be rounding up interested artist of all shapes, sizes and skills to participate in this event! 50% of the funds will go towards the "Give A Gift" to a newbie inside Bakset Of Luff. The rest of the gold will go to the artist ♥ So everyone will get a little gift at the end. Might be something to wear or something to slip into your pocket to buy something to wear later on

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 02:51 AM

Like all threads we need rules! Follow them or DIE ♥ Simple as that!
  • Behave!!!
    Obey Lilim XD
    Honeysuckle is NOT for eating.
((Rules writen by Yanyan ^_^v Cause we all know Lilim never makes rules))

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:09 AM

Auction will start October 13th, so this will give you two weeks to register. We'll run the Auction till the end of Novmber the 30th. After that the plans for "xXx-Mas" will be launched just a few days before Christmas inside the thread ((Bakset Of Luff))

Depending on the number of artist that are willing to sign up and offer their lovely artwork, we'll be splitting up the artist into groups. ((We'll talk about that more later)) As for the gold, we know that's on everyone's mind. That will be split 50/50. 50% for the Bakset Of Luff charity for newbies, and the 50% for the artist will be split evenly between everyone ♥

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:18 AM

Any interested artist can join. Just be sure that you have read and understood the above details on how the auction will work, and make sure you’ll do your part when the auction comes to a conclusion.

Note!: We only have room for 15 artist!

Full... I can only kid nap so many artist at a time

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:28 AM

Want to help out? But, drawing isn't your strong point, or maybe you just don't have time for the auction.Here are some ways you can help out...

Donations?

You can send donations to our charity. We welcome any amount of gold/items. All proceeds will all go to the charity’s "Give a Gift" found. Just send the donation to my luff Honeysuckle, and label your donation with "GIFT GIVING or something along those lines.

Spread the word!!!
Help spread the word and attract more people into this discussion!!! Copy and paste the following code to show a banner to our charity in your siggy!!!

500x150 Banner

Code:

93x39 Button
Code:

honeysuckle
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-28-2007, 03:34 AM

Where is where the baskets where filled with luff and kinky things thanks to Yanyan ^_~

N/n T_T We need some Little Helpers or our baskets will never be filled with luff *Runs away crying*

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:35 AM

1 Name: Jayms_fallen_angel
Samples: www.jayms-fallen-angel.deviantart.com
Shop Thread: Still setting up though
About you: I am 20 years old, female, live in England, an avid roleplayer, good fun and nice. I love animals!

2 Name: yanyan13
Samples: Do i has to? XD http://vybloz13.deviantart.com
Shop Thread: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=15259
About you: Um.. I help sister set up this thread and... I'm naked... *ashamed*

3 Name: Trinitydoll
Samples:(see my shoppies)
Shop Thread: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=0
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.ph...248&highlight=
About you: Well all my life I wish I had my father's talent who is an awesome really great artist, I just do art that comes from my heart, if I dont feel it then the pic is bad if im into it the pic is cute, i work with the gimp a graphic program for linux for the colored ones and simply pencil and markers for the others, Im a teacher and I enjoy spreading luff around <3

4 Name: Glammy
Samples: http://aks-kitty.deviantart.com (kind of like those. kinda)
Shop Thread: Don't have one really.
About you: I like to wear a bumble bee around my neck? and use photoshop when it's not being a pooheaded whoo-haa.

5 Name: Drache-Lehre
Samples: One, Two and Three
Shop Thread: Here
About you: I'm me and I enjoy making people laugh and smile. ^^ (hence purpose of my shop)

6 Name: Leilia
Samples: 1 2 3 4 5
Shop Thread: I own a b/c here! hehe
PuniPuni rain!
About you: Fashion Design major. I love really girly things. I am a true girly girl. I tend to draw anime-y. I am trying to break out that into my own style. I am currently art handicapped and waiting for my tablet to get shipped to me.

7 Name: `puppet
Samples: [x]|[x]|[x]
Shop Thread: Closed b/c there is no customer, thinking about creating another at end of this month or next...
About you: likes drawing, video games, sleep, and my PC.

8 Name: orange
Samples: o 3o;; I have lots of different styles D: ?
click here to see them: DeviantArt
Shop Thread: dun have a shop :neenjah: *doesn't like them much*
About you: HAIII I'm orange >w<
obviously, I'm obsessed with the colour and fruit and anything to do with the word orange XD I love to act crazy and I'm kinda perverted at times...>>...<<...>> XDD
I love doing art and changing up my style all the time because it gets boring doing the same things over and over again D;
one of my favourite pieces is one that I did a few days ago for D . L O as a freebie where I was just messing around with colour (yeah, that's why the lineart is so bad on it XDD) the pic. And yeah....I dunno what else to say o 3o;

9 Name: Naiyo
Samples: http://nai-yo.deviantart.com
Shop Thread: n/a
About you: High School student, likes to draw by traditional and digital means and ummm I'm pretty boring really xD;;

10 Name: KayokoSango
Samples: http://kayokosango.deviantart.com
Shop Thread: I don't yet have one^^;
About you: Let's see... I go by many names: Kayo, Kayo-chan, Ame-chan, that's only a few. I call myself Kayoness and sometimes talk in 3rd person~ I'm 17, female(duh), and I live in Michigan with my mom, 3 sisters, and nephew. I love drawing, watching anime, reading manga, listening to music(mostly jpop and jrock), and singing. I'm currently working on an idea for a manga while contemplating creating a children's book. I'm very friendly, I have massive mood swings, and I consider myself mentally ill :'D~

11 Name: purplejesseh
Samples: check shop?
Shop Thread: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.ph...866&highlight=
About you: eh? Well i transferred to a school with an art program because I'm interested in Architecture. <3

12 Name: Caeluma
Samples: A TA, another TA, A CG, another CG, yet another CG, last CG
Shop Thread: None!
About you: I am doing traditional arts right now but I am willing to do CG too. I just got started into TA again so I don't have many samples @_@

13 Name: Keokotheshadowfang
Samples: One Two Three Four
Shop Thread: (n/a)
About you: Hello, My name is Keoko and I so far don't have a scanner so all my art is done in paint.

14 Name: Ithir
Samples: http://dideanai.deviantart.com/
Shop Thread: None. xP
About you: I used to not have much love for art, since no one ever remembered that I was any good at it. But then I got paid to do some colored pencil work and I returned to drawing. Then photoshop came and I luff it.

15 Name: seisei
Samples: Link - Art for auction would be one fullbody CG like this :

Thumb links to full img
Shop Thread: Link
About you: I'm a semi-lovable tard :| My art is inspired by goldfishies

♥ Package Deals!!

• ○ Keokotheshadowfang
    ○ Trinitydoll
    ○ Yanyan13

• Caeluma
    • Kayoko Sang0
    • `puppet

♠ Itir
    ♠ Jayms_fallen_angel
    ♠ Seisei

♣ Drach-Lehre
    ♣ Glammy
    ♣ Naiyo

◘ Leilia
    ◘ Orange
    ◘ Purplejesseh

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:36 AM

Lilim
(・・^...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-28-2007, 03:39 AM

AT LAST! Angels been here since post one! Is her art good enough? She's still only learning?
www.jayms-fallen-angel.deviantart.com
If so she can offer it for you?

Nice thread by the way! -loves it on its way-

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 09-28-2007, 03:42 AM

Moved to the correct forum.

Since your asking for assistance in creating a joint auction, I've moved you into Pricing/Assistance.
<3

Good luck Lilim hun!

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:42 AM

Sorry it too me so long to set up. My right eye is twitching which makes the screen fuzzy for me T__T AND!! Yes, sweetie your good enough ♥ Fill out one of those forms! And tell your artist friends about this place

EDIT:
@Chunsa-chan- oOo okay? Yanyan told me to post in in the Community Discussion I thought XD Also thank you for putting me where ever I need to be at.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 09-28-2007, 03:50 AM

I'll talk with him about it then. But really, since your asking for Auction assistance, this is the proper place, unless there is something I am missing. ^^

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:51 AM

♥ ARTIST!
Name: Jayms_fallen_angel
Samples: www.jayms-fallen-angel.deviantart.com
Shop Thread: Still setting up though
About you: I am 20 years old, female, live in England, an avid roleplayer, good fun and nice. I love animals!

Yay! I like being good enough :)

Oh no! You're in the forum of death now! no one comes in here...

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 09-28-2007, 03:58 AM

*Ninjas*

I fixed the bold code in your code box Lilim. XD
And in your application Jaymes.

The bolde ending didn't have the slash in it on 'About you' so I added it in. <3

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:04 AM

@Chunsa-chan- Thank you for fixing my coding... I'm not seeing very well tonight. My right eye is funny and twitching >.< I'm sure this is the right thread. But I'm also hosting a event XD My thread is stuck on the grey line. I'll be happy as long as people find me. I'm a little worried about being in the Pricing/Assistance cause this form is so dead T_T

@Angel- Woot! I'll be sure to keep you posted on up coming news and stuff.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:07 AM

I know! Hold on one second...

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:08 AM

Maybe I'll bring some life to this grave yard of Forum XD

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:11 AM

Post 2 <----Click

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-28-2007, 04:17 AM

• well, since it's gonna be much of a hassle to separate this into two threads, a discussion and recrutment, it be best to just let it stay as it is. We just need to make an eye catching banner of 500x500 in size XD

Thanks for the help chuchu, we got too excited about this XD

And.. BE SURE YOU WILL PUT OUR BANNER ON YOUR SIGGY!! or else, yanyan will not let you sleep.. muhehehe

Anyways, I'll be making a banner for our recruitment/discussion thread so we can breathe life into it. Gonna do that after a few hours, I'm still at work now. Wish us luck, everyall :D

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:17 AM

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll need to add your thread to my Charity.. 1st you or I needs to make you a button...

My charity thread button

pr you can link me without the img.
Baskets Of Luff

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-28-2007, 04:19 AM

• thanks for the linkie angel ^_^

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:19 AM

Also, possably the only other active thread in this forum And we're rocking. Take a look!

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 AM

@Angel- I'll make you a button for that thread also. I'll do it tomorrow since I'm not seeing well today. What's your favorite colours?

@Yanyan- I don't think it's going to be as slow as we think here. With flashy banners and my lovely dancing and your kinkyness we'll being people in here. If we have to we can always kidnap them. :twisted:

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 04:24 AM

They're Red and purple :)
Both links now have your button on them :) Here's hoping you get some more people otherwise you'll never do well :P