Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 03-30-2018, 09:01 PM

*NEW!* We have two contests:

1 - The first person on the last page we get to will get page number x 100 gold pieces!

2 - Person with the highest post count will receive free avatar art (from moi).

3 - last person to post in this thread (aside from myself, my husband and our mules) will receive 1000 gold!

I will also hand out awards for loyalty and good roleplaying/writing at random.

What better way to celebrate this lovely Spring weather than with an outdoor party? The Menewshan Host Club has set up a weekend of fun surrounding a sprawling tent in the downtown area.

While walking through the entrance gateway you were greeted with a lush, green courtyard where guests played croquet during the day and danced or had garden rendezvous during the evening. The soggy underfoot from the early Spring troublesome weather of melted snow or heavy rainfall was suspiciously absent.

Moving into the large central pavilion, a warm wind washed over you; carrying with it the scent of the lavish flowers and decadent catered buffet within. The hosts seem to have spared no expense in creating this little paradise for their guests. Even the temperature was kept unseasonably warm, though never enough to make one sweat... unless they exerted themselves with one of the activities. The ambiance changed from lighthearted conversation and a string quartet during the day to a DJ and light show in the evening. Several little quiet nooks with comfortable couches were always available if someone were to want to sneak away.

The hosts mingled about the tent, making a point to speak with as many guests as possible. They all donned formal attire, or as close to it as the manager could get each of them to wear.

The Rules are the same as our hangout thread. They are:
♥ Please obey all of Mene's fine rules. There will be flirting and romance in this thread, but remember that anything beyond a PG-13 rating is forbidden, even in private messages.
♥ Hosts will take you as you are. You needn't create a "character" like a formal roleplay. However, if you wish you be referred to by a specific name or gender pronouns or have description specifics, please let us know!
♥ EVERYONE is welcome here! The hosts will schmooze with you no matter who you are. If you would rather not be "romanced" then simply let your preferences be known and we will treat you in a more platonic fashion.
♥ Be nice. Change a subject when asked to and respect everyone's personal boundaries.
♥ No God-Modding!

Last edited by Kasumi Ocada; 04-02-2018 at 07:31 PM..

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 03-30-2018, 09:03 PM

{。^◕‿◕^。} Our Theme!

Spring is a magical time. Here come the chicks and baby bunnies in our little baskets... but before they get here there come the birds and the bees. (hur hur... sorry dumb joke) The Disney movie Bambi features a scene as the young deerling and his friends start coming of age. The warm weather and budding trees cast a spell on every type of creature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend Owl
Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: you're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden, you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather; and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Our Hosts!

**PLEASE NOTE that Ouran characters are welcome in our event threads, and one can always use Kyoya as a NPC here (unless/until someone claims him to play)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu

User Name: The Kit-Kat Project
Please refer to him as Kanto, however

I am the *village idiot* type

Zodiac Sign: Hippocamp

Birth Date: November 3rd

Blood Type: B

Likes and Dislikes: He enjoys sweet things as well as snacks from the convenience store. His favorite flavors are banana, salted caramel, and red bean. He hates tofu and girls who cut their hair too short. He prefers things to be really cute.

Personality: Though at first glance he looks cool, the second he starts talking, silly things start coming out. He’s gullible, naive, absent-minded, too honest, and not very bright. He makes this up with optimism and a bright demeanor though, never lacking in friends. Even when people make fun of him, he doesn’t mind it since he himself knows he’s terrible at school. He’s the sort to get proud and boast over a D- score.

Other important information: He’s not actually popular with the young and cute girls, but tends to attract the attention of older sister types get doted on instead. Which, is fine really. He likes to get taken care of too.

User Name: Afanassii
His surname is Abez'iana. Many people call him just Nassii. (Which sounds like "nah-see")

I am the lustful Rake type.

Zodiac Sign: Octi

Birth Date: October 13th

Blood Type: O-

Likes and Dislikes: He hates hearing people disrespect their mothers or other female authority figures. Nassii is a bit of a hedonist, though would not like the thought of his pleasure coming at someone else's expense. He adores music and dancing, fiber arts and all sorts of games.

Personality:
Officially, Nassii appears to be from Russia. He is curious, a flirt and insatiably Romantic. His Russian accent and forward personality make him a perfect, exotic fit in the Host club and he woos young ladies often by making them feel like they are the attentions of his inappropriate affections. They are often asked to run away with him. He is the most hands-on of the hosts, often moved to break the rules and actually show physical affection to some degree. His roguish demeanor often brings in girls who are attracted to the "bad boy" ideal.

Other Important Info: Nassii is actually not of this Earth. His home world is a place called Vidanya, where they haven't achieved our level of technology, but have magic to off set the disadvantage. He is not actually gifted with magical arts himself, but uses a special device to travel to other worlds.

Members of the host club are privy to more information upon request, but the general student population is aware of the following. Nassii is obviously not human. There is something strange about the pupils of his eyes, he has fangs and pointed ears. He always wears a strange vial on a chain around his neck, underneath his shirt. He is gifted with several different languages and is a natural-born musician.

Yes We are accepting Hosts! See our hangout here for more information.

Last edited by Kasumi Ocada; 03-30-2018 at 09:21 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-30-2018, 09:04 PM

((What is God modding Kassie))

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 03-30-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

((What is God modding Kassie))
That's when you write what someone else is thinking or doing in your post. Generally it's better to let everyone figure that out for themselves.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-30-2018, 09:08 PM

(( oh I think I'm pretty safe from ever doing that I never even know what I want or mean to do ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2018, 03:53 AM

"Velcome to our party, hummy!"

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 03-31-2018, 10:43 PM

Dressed as a Springtime fairy, Kasumi entered the courtyard and breathed in the scent of flowers in the air. She nodded her head, approvingly, and looked around to see if any new hosts had joined the crew yet.

The Kit-Kat Project
Kat's male half

Old 03-31-2018, 10:45 PM

"Don't you just love the spring time! Everything smells like flowers and marshmallows!" Kanto spins in a circle.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-31-2018, 11:32 PM

'Thank you, Afanasii.'
hummy looks around a nd sees someone...twirrling

The Kit-Kat Project
Kat's male half

Old 04-01-2018, 01:12 AM

Kanto stops, tilting his head to look at hummy. "Do you like to dance? You can spin with me if you'd like." He offers a hand, still smiling.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 01:18 AM

Nephila sits in quiet meditation as the party goers enter the garden.

So still she could be mistaken for a statue. Spring chicks peep around her feet.

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-01-2018, 04:17 AM

Kasumi took in the scene with hummy and the two hosts and couldn't help but laugh out loud at Kanto's childlike exuberance. She moved on past them and had to do a double take at the meditating maiden. Somehow she looked like she belonged there, but Kasumi had never seen her before. She stood there for a long moment and cocked her head. Where did those baby chicks come from??

Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 04-01-2018, 05:29 PM

Ri had been hearing about this local 'Host Club' for quite some time but had never actually took the time to check it out. He knew he was young and alluring in some ways and he could put up as good a front as anyone, but he could never stoop to entertaining young women. That "job" screamed of 'servant' and he was descended from djinni, unique and powerful and magnificent.

Besides, he was hopelessly gay.

So, visiting the club and paying for services was quite another thing. Of course, he hadn't a clue whether they accepted male clients but a public event downtown was the perfect time to find out. He wandered through the front gate and locked eyes with the cool-headed Ootori who greeted him. His own demeanor was calm and seemingly unaffected by anything around him, though he did look Kyoya up and down for a moment before moving onward and inward, searching for someone a little more to his liking.

The Kit-Kat Project
Kat's male half

Old 04-01-2018, 05:41 PM

Finding more people joining the party, Kanto paused long enough to give them a good look. Of course their manager was probably just thinking up plans of her own, or something like that because he never had any idea what she was thinking, but the newcomer was more interesting. "Hello, are you new? I was looking for someone to dance with."

Ri'Staraa

Old 04-01-2018, 07:42 PM

Ri looked over the pale-haired boy who addressed him and he subconsciously wrinkled up his nose just the slightest bit. They were similar of build and stature and Kanto wasn't really what he was looking for, though Ri appreciated his friendly demeanor. The blue-haired boy gave him a polite smile and replied. "No, thank you." He glanced around and caught sight of the others not far away. "But I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a partner, eh?" He gave him a quick wink and walked away, clearly unaware of how rude he could be at times.

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-02-2018, 12:51 AM

Kasumi was momentarily distracted from the statuesque meditator by the arrival of the blue-haired boy. She'd seen Ri'Staraa around before and knew a bit about his reputation. He was not the nicest person. He wasn't known for being needlessly cruel, simply curt and disinterested a lot of the time. But it was the rumors that he was a thief that made the Host Club's manager wary of his arrival. She hoped he was there for fun or companionship and not to lighten the pockets of their other guests.

A few moments after Ri moved onward into the courtyard, she walked over to Kanto. "I'm sorry, Kanto. Don't take that personally. I've never seen him being friendly to anyone."

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-02-2018, 02:26 PM

((sorry I didn't participate more in this.))

The Kit-Kat Project
Kat's male half

Old 04-02-2018, 03:42 PM

(Your're fine, Neph. Xd Event is so short too.)

Kanto pouted slightly, but didn't seem the least bit deterred by the stranger he'd just approached. People had a tendency to do that to him so he just took that in stride. Maybe he just didn't like parties very much? "It's alright. I just wish this weekend would last longer."

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2018, 04:28 PM

((No worries, Nephila. But thanks so much for stopping by!))

Afanassii overheard the exchange between the two younger gentlemen. He narrowed his eyes slightly while trying to take in the intentions of the stranger. There was something about him he just didn't trust. "Kanto. I'm sure Kasumi would like to dance with you." He said, reassuringly. Although it seemed like their happy-go-lucky fool wasn't slighted in the least.

He plaited his hair into a long braid that kept him from tripping over it as he moved to catch up to Ri'Staraa. "Velkome to ourr soirree. I am Afanassii Abez'iana and it is a pleasurre to make yourr acquaintance -" He cut himself short there as there was something in the boy's eye that made him second guess his approach.

marnie

Old 04-02-2018, 04:29 PM

{{happy last day of the mini}}

The Kit-Kat Project
Kat's male half

Old 04-02-2018, 04:55 PM

"Ah, perhaps you are right!" Grinning, Kanto shifted closer to Kasumi and offered a hand, trying to look very gentlemanly with it. He wasn't sure he succeeded or cared if he did. "Manager, maybe you will dance with me?"

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Kasumi gave her strange cousin a curious look and then turned her gaze toward Kanto's outstretched hand. A quick moment later a big grin spread across her face and she giggled. "Yeah, sure. Let's go have some fun, Kanto!"

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-02-2018, 07:50 PM

hummy, feeling less shy, enjoys watching the happy cousins twirl around the room.
'I wonder what there is to drink?' hummy happily wanders around in search of a beverage.

Ri'Staraa

Old 04-02-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afanassii View Post
((No worries, Nephila. But thanks so much for stopping by!))

Afanassii overheard the exchange between the two younger gentlemen. He narrowed his eyes slightly while trying to take in the intentions of the stranger. There was something about him he just didn't trust. "Kanto. I'm sure Kasumi would like to dance with you." He said, reassuringly. Although it seemed like their happy-go-lucky fool wasn't slighted in the least.

He plaited his hair into a long braid that kept him from tripping over it as he moved to catch up to Ri'Staraa. "Velkome to ourr soirree. I am Afanassii Abez'iana and it is a pleasurre to make yourr acquaintance -" He cut himself short there as there was something in the boy's eye that made him second guess his approach.
The combination of Ri's jumpy nature and his heightened senses made it hard for Afanassii to get far without him noticing. The moment he knew someone was on his tail, Ri'Staraa stiffened and shot a look in his direction.

As always, Ri'Staraa gave the man before him a quick, appraising look. "Ugh..." the sound slipped out of him quietly. If his disapproving reaction to Kanto was anything to compare, his outright disgusted look at Nassii was overkill. It took him all of two seconds to look him up and down and hold out a hand to cut him off. "Yeah... no thank you. Don't waste your time." His dark face was turned up in complete dissatisfaction. Starting with Kyoya and then moving on to the other two left him believe he was heading in the complete wrong direction. Was there a single manly individual in this club?!