GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2012, 02:51 AM

((It's perfectly fine, it actually kinda helped me haha))

Melody nodded, and began to drag Rosemary off again. "Actually my aunt is the head mistress, but you're right we were going to look around to see who our classmates would be." She replied, making sure none of the students auditioning for anything knew she was a judge of any sort. Just as they walked off, taking the intentional or unintentional leave they were given, Harmony walked in. She instantly spotted her Loghan and walked over, watching her cousin walk off to look around.
"I see you have met one of my cousins." She said, giving some time for the teacher to reply. "I actually came to remind you of the teacher's meeting this afternoon, we have some details to discuss before the assembly this evening. Melody is DJing the party at the time so we shouldn't need to worry about needing chaperones. Besides, Cadenza is a rule stickler if anything looks like it's going against the rules she'll find a way to fix it for sure.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2012, 03:32 AM

Rosemary followed her friend,this time managing to keep her balance and actually walk rather than tripping.She was slightly distracted,and her face showed it.She couldn't stop thinking about that teacher.Just before he had covered it up with a cough,she had seen his reaction to her flinching away.He had clearly noticed,yet he had chosen to pretend otherwise.But why? Any other adult who had ever witnessed such a thing had immidiately fired off difficult questions.Rosemary had been fending off tricky concerned adults since she was ten.So why was this one different? She shook her head.It didn't matter,anyway,she decided.She would go about her day,enjoy the dance that night,and audition for drama club when the time came.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-17-2012, 05:37 PM

Annique Munroe smiled as she walked around the theatre. "This is perfect for Drama classes." Slowly falling into a fondue, she giggled. "Perhaps a dance club as well. I really should check my map of the school, see if there are any better facilities." She looked onto her shoulder at the black rodent sitting there. Annique gently rubbed under Shades chin. "What do you think Shades? Do you think we stand a chance at this new school?"

Annique walked out of the theatre, and looked about. Early students filed about, adjusting themselves to their classes and the school layout. "I almost feel like a freshman." she whispered to Shade with a giggle.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-19-2012, 04:18 AM

((GirLover4ever:))

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 PM

((Sorry, been busy with school))

Melody noticed the expression of distraction and knew exactly what Rosemary was thinking. "Don't be silly Rosey, you should know that the teach is always off limits. But it was nice of him not to pay attention to what he noticed. You should stop being so flinchy, I'm gonna help you with that!" She said excitedly, looking at all of the students who were practicing for auditions.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 AM

Rosemary looked up,startled."How do you do that?" She asked,then shook her head."Nevermind.I'm not into the teacher,Melody,I was just thinking about why he didn't say anything." She said.She had never told Melody about being beaten-she'd never told anyone besides her brother.But she figured,since they were friends and the girl was pretty intuitive,that Melody already guessed why Rosemary was so jumpy.