PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-14-2017, 11:15 AM

"I'm your friend so I'm not leaving until I'm sure you're okay," said Harlan with the same kind snap in his words.

Axel had said he wasn't good with people. Seriously? The man had a different lay ever time he crooked his finger, he made navigating the rock world look so easy! Could it be that the ease Axel showed the whole world was just a front? Harlan would never have imagined it, not just from looking at the other man from the outside.

"Look, I'll leave if you let me call this manager guy I know and take him on for at least a month, 'cause frankly your current manager sucks. Whoever it is should be taking better care of you then this!" He ended up breathless as the words rushed out. Harlan hadn't realized how serious he was about getting Fane involved with Obsessed and Axel in particular.

"And I still want to see you," repeated Harlan. He just wanted visual confirmation that Axel was up, standing, and would be able to get through the day. Heck, maybe he would try and make something to help the guy get over his hang over. It's what friends did. He smiled. "I could whip something up in the kitchen to help with that hang over of yours..."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-14-2017, 02:53 PM

Axel ground his teeth together, sure that Harlan would rise to his taunts and get angry. Angry Harlan would leave and then he could sit on his couch and pretend the world didn't exist for another few hours. That didn't happen though. Harlan only kept insisting. Trowing his head back with a groan, Axel paced away from the door, then returned, looking at it with seriousness. "Manager friend? What are you even talking about?" he managed. Less bite touched his voice as he stared at the heavy wood surface, contemplating that option with far more zeal than he should have. Harlan would leave and then....then someone else would come? No. He shook his head. What did he achieve by that? Except that he really did hate their current manager and if this got rid of useless washed-up idiot, then he didn't lose anything.

"Hold on," he found himself saying. Letting out a sigh, he ran a hand through his midnight colored hair which gradiated from black to a striking blue at the tips. Once he'd swept it back from his softer colored eyes, he reached for the lock. Swinging open the door enough to lean out it without allowing anyone entrance past him, he scowled straight at Harlan. "You have got to be one of the most stubborn idiots I've ever met. Are you satisfied yet?" he snapped, just a hint of his usual arrogance showing through. "If you treat all your friends like this, you've got problems."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-15-2017, 01:06 AM

Harlan stood at attention the moment he heard Axel wondering about Fane. He grinned when the door cracked open and Axel leaned out enough that Harlan could tell his friend would be alright, and was alright. "Oh I'm only this hard headed when I need to be." The words slipped out with a brightness to them, a happy assurance.

"Now about Fane, he's that manager I mentioned, I've only talked to him a little bit because he'd been looking for a new client or two. I didn't fit his profile, because he prefers working with bands or wants to break into that. So I could call him and try to set up a meeting for you, or I could give you his number and you can take care of things yourself."

After a moment of hesitation, Harlan went on with a sly smile. "I've heard rumours that even tough he's way straighlaced, he doesn't limit himself to just the one gender. But you know, I doubt the guy has ever slept with one of his clients before..." The brunette let that hang in the air, hoping that the implicated challenge would make Axel even more interested in meeting the manager.

Because really, Obsessed with your Obsession needed someone who could deal with Axel. The current management just didn't see to fit the bill, at least not to outsider Harlan. He had no way of knowing what Axel thought though.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-15-2017, 01:37 AM

Scowling even harder, Axel just regarded Harlan for a second. Without a doubt, this guy was just being cheeky now. "Fane? What kind of person has a name like that?" he snorted, more than a little irritated that he was even considering Harlan's suggestion. A new manager? Even if he hated the current guy, he wasn't the one who did the hiring. He supposed, he could just throw around his weight though. The band didn't exist without him, the one and only super star after all.

Sighing, Axel decided to give in. "Yeah, whatever. Give me the number and I'll think about it. I don't care who the fuck this guy sleeps with or even if he wears a tutu to work. I don't sleep with everyone you know!" Half scowling, half smirking, he leaned more heavily against the doorway, feeling quite comfortable with where he was. He crossed his arms, tilting his head back to continue watching Harlan. "But hey, send me the number and I'll force the old guy out. He's such a dip shit anyway. Never has anything good to say and just whines when we don't get work done. I can't help that the songs I'm writing sound like crap right now. He should try to write them!" Axel huffed.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 09-15-2017 at 02:25 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-15-2017, 02:00 AM

Harlan laughed. "Of course you don't, I know that! You've got an eye for quality." He winked at the singer and tugged his phone from his pocket.

A few swipes on the screen, a few touches of his fingers, and Harlan had sent Fane's business number to Axel's phone. "The guy's probably a manager because he tried getting into the music biz and couldn't hack it. I wouldn't listen to him. Besides, why listen to someone whose horrible at his job. Your band should be getting way better gigs then they have been lately."

He tapped his phone against his chin as he considered what to do next. That flea market was coming up, and it would really be a good place to get awesoe deals ...

"I need to leave and get ready for this flea market thing... It's this weeked and there's supposed to be some cool stuff for sale, so I probably won't be stopping by to party for the next few days. But hey, if anything comes up feel free to call."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-15-2017, 02:35 AM

Humming to himself, Axel couldn't help but agree with Harlan. They were supposed to have reached the big stage by now. And they had, at one point. Lately, all of them seemed to be in a rut though and their performances lacked any vigor. Just small time stuff on small time stages one hardly had to travel to. Where was the album? The world tours? Though maybe his and the rest of the band's inability to produce songs for this mythical album was at fault. "Who knows though. Diedrik is the one who hired him. He always does the dumb technical shit like that. The rest of us don't care enough."

With another sigh, he pulled away from his comfortable position, only keeping the door open by way of his foot held behind him. "Lame as always, but have fun." Tossing a wave in Harlan's direction, he pushed the door open again so he could duck back inside. He had no intention of prolonging the conversation for longer than necessary so he walked back to his bathroom, intending to shower before making sure the disturbances of the party were all cleared up and no stragglers were left behind. The weight of his phone was a constant reminder as well. Fane huh? Maybe when it got later, he would make a call. As odd as it seemed though, he was glad that Harlan came over. The guy irritated him, but as Axel stepped into the shower, he realized that he felt more okay after a party than he had in a long time. And that really did count for something.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-15-2017, 02:51 AM

Smiling, Harlan waved goodbye to Axel as the singer went into his house. After that, Harlan went to his car and drove home, relieved to know that his friend was alright despite the fight they'd gotten into the night before.

Quickly his mind switched gears as he stepped through his door and started planning for the flea market. He needed to make sure he had the number of some movers on hand, not to mention he needed to find all his books on collectibles. Then there was going over his current inventory, and doing all the stuff he normally did.

Sometimes mailing stuff all over the world was such a pain...

Thoughts of Jayde cropped up all the time, but when that happened Harlan tried to think about Axel instead, wondering if the singer would actually decide to call Fane after all.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-15-2017, 03:00 AM

Ten minutes before eleven, Axel flopped onto his couch, feet finding their place on the pillows stacked against the arm rest. His slightly damp hair clung to his forehead, but he enjoyed the sticky feel that reminded him of being on stage, the one place he always felt on top of the world. He'd purposelessly forgone drying and styling his hair since he didn't plan to leave the house despite plans to arrive at the studio at noon. He had something more important to deal with right now. Staring at his phone, he found the message that Harlan sent him earlier. The number there taunted him, seeming to beg for attention. With a quick swipe of his fingers, he dialed the number, dropping his head back to listen to it ring. Whoever this Fane guy was, he better be ready to take on a big name. Axel did not take no well.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-15-2017, 03:44 AM

Fane fiddled with a last few bits of his motorcycle, wondering when he would be done working on the thing. He wanted to take it out on the road soon, preferrably to celebrate bagging a new client. He was so tired of waiting for his agency to get him bookings. After starting to put out feelers, he'd been hopeful. Days had turned into weeks, then into months, and before he knew it Fane had been forced to realize that he wouldn't get his big break, that one client which could become the only client.

He sighed as he cleaned grease from his hands, glancing at his vintage bike. He'd so wanted to take it out for a spin, but it still needed so much work. He needed money to buy parts, and with the clients he'd been given ...

When his phone rang, the one dedicated to business, Fane grabbed a clean cloth and used it to hold his phone as he picked up the call. "You've reached Fane Dearborn, in the talent manageent business. What can I do for you today?" A potential client? Fane hoped it was so, but it could also have been someone who wanted to hear priviledged information about one of his former clients, or even a fellow manager who wanted to try and get him to work with them. It happened often enough that he couldn't discount it.

They should have know better then to ask though, since he preferred working alone. There was more to gain that way, and less grief about dividing any bonuses. Besides, working alone also meant he got all the credit for success, and there was no one else to blame if he went and messed up. It happened so rarely that Fane didn't see it at all as a problem.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-15-2017, 10:50 PM

Hearing the other man answer the phone, a grin spread across Axel's face. He stretched out further with a continued relaxed air. "Fane huh? I heard you were looking for a band to manage," he hummed. Purposely being coy, he paused for a second before continuing. "My name is Axel, Axel Neale," he added just in case some human didn't know his name despite all the posters that had been plastered with his face some months ago when things were better. And really, it was fun to introduce himself as a god of music. "I'm calling on behalf of Obsessed With Your Obsession. It seems....we're in the market for a new manager. Would you perhaps be interested?" Still smiling to himself, he didn't even consider that Fane might say no. Because really, how could anyone say no to the best job of their life?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2017, 01:35 AM

He paced as he listened. Obsessed with your Obsession ... the name certainly rang a bell. He'd envied the talented group's manager, their success had seemed almost assured and then they'd started fading. Axel, yes, if he remembered right it was indeed the lead singer's name. The dark haired man was the reason why so many managers refused to take on the band, no matter how tempting they were as clients. It just wasn't worth it, they said, at least behind closed doors.

But Fane wasn't averse to a challenge. It could prove to be interesting.

"Who referred you to me?" And then Fane added, "And before I agree to anything, I would like to meet with and speak with all the band members. It would be ridiculous to take you on if I didn't get along with any of you, or if you didn't all agree that I was the right fit for you."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-16-2017, 01:56 AM

Axel pursed his lips slightly, irritated that Fane didn't immediately jump at the chance to work with what should have been everyone's dream clients. Wasn't he a dream? People lined up to even catch a sight of him back stage and yet this guy sounded like he wanted to think about it? After a second, he flashed his smile again. But even if that was true, he liked the challenge as well. He did wish Harlan sent him a picture as well though, just so he could picture who he tempted now.

"Harlan did," he answered, having only let silence fall for a second. With a faint degree of effort, he pulled himself to a seated position, wanting to give this conversation his fullest attention since Fane didn't immediately fall into his lap. "Alright, that's fair enough. We were going to meet at M Studio this afternoon so whenever you can show up, that's great. Still have to fire the old guy after all," he added with a laugh. Oh yes, this was going to be fun, forcing his hand with the rest of the members and maybe making someone cry. But that wasn't right. He was doing this because Harlan forced the point himself. Sobering up slightly, he regarded the other man's words for a second. "But it's fine if the others don't agree anyway. I've already decided on this."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2017, 02:12 AM

Harlan? Fane had to think a few minutes before the name rang a bell. He remembered the aspiringn rockstar, and his regret at having to turn him down. He just didn't know how to handle managing a single person, rather then a band. If it had been otherwise, Fane might very well have made an effort for the man. As it was, he nodded hearing the name and made a mental note to send some kind of thanks.

"I'll go to M Studio, I can be there at around 3 pm." So, Axel had decided to change up managers very quickly ... And it sounded like the singer hadn't even consulted his other band members about it either. "You may have decided, but you won't be the only one I might be working with so it's very important that all of you are on the same page about this." He sighed just loud enough to be heard on the phone. "I told you, didn't I? I'll only work for Obsessed with your Obsession if all the band members agree."

Fane glanced at his phone, thinking for a second, before saying anything else. "I'll see all of you at M Studio."

He hung up. Axel had only said the afternoon, so he assumed 3 pm would be fine. Besides, he was already irritated and didn't want to let it show across the line. The honey blond had no idea if he would even take the rock band on. Practically speaking, they needed some work to become as sucessful as they could be, and they were a handful to handle. The one conversation with Axel had proved that.

Still, they had potential and the revenue they could generate would be massive ... if the band was shown the right path and kept in line.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-16-2017, 02:29 AM

Hissing under his breath, Axel nearly snapped at Fane, but he missed the little chance he had. "Fine. We should be done with the other guy by then," he huffed before Fane hung up. Axel was left sitting on his couch, still seething but without anyone to direct it at. Letting out a frustrated noise, he chucked one of his pillows at the tv, listening to the satisfying thunk as it bounced back to the floor. This place still looked like a mess, the curtains all drawn with no lights on as was custom in his dry periods of inspiration. He could shut himself in for days like this if not for the demands of the production studio.

"We'll see you try to say no, Fane Dearborn," he muttered to the fallen pillow. Shaking his head, Axel stalked to his room in order to finish getting ready and thirty minutes later, he was out the door. The other members agreed to meet a little early so really, they had plenty of time. And he was looking forward to every second of it. Let Fane try to say no. Axel had pride in his own check book and name. Without him, the band was nothing. Who could tell him no? Through the traffic and the arc of lights strung through the city, red, green, red, he thought about the look on their faces. Oh yes, it was going to be fun.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2017, 03:16 AM

Fane went inside his home to change out of his grease covered clothes and into a sleek business suit, tailored to make him look like perfection. It flattered his wiry build, and he chose an emerald tie to set off his sea green eyes. His hair he styled with a minimum amount of gel, only enough to keep it out of his eyes and the choppy locks tame enough to be presentable. Beneath his jacket he wore an off white shirt, all the better to make his dark grey suit pop to its best advantage. Cuff links with cubic zirconia finished off the look.

Once he was done getting dressed, Fane slid into his his candy apple red 1998 Chevrolet Camaro. It was the perfect to get to and from meetings, year round. It wasn't convertible after all, and it was versatile that way.

Once at M Studio, he nodded to some of the people he knew as he made his way to Obsessed with your Obsession 's rooms. He hoped to find the eager to meet with their potential new manager, and to find Axel on his best behaviour.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-16-2017, 02:21 PM

Sitting in a circle inside the practice room, using an odd mix of stools and borrowed chairs, the four members of OWYO huddled together. "You said what?!" Lionus roared, almost tipping over his stool. Axel grinned back, not the least bit perturbed. Lionus stood shorter than him with a wider frame and ginger colored hair that belied his English/Scottish heritage. And in moments like this, everyone could hear it in his voice. "You know you're not the only member of this band, Axel!"

Sitting proudly in his chair, Axel arched his back, only smiling back at the mixed looks of anger and confusion. "I told you to fire that shitty guy already. I refuse to listen to a manager like that, so it's either him, or me. Got it?" Eyes sharpening at the end, he showed just how much he meant it.

Brows furrowing, Yvonne shook her head at him. "I know things between us have been a little wishy-washy lately, but to just call a meeting and force Die to fire him? He's paying Mr. Evans, but we're still a band, like Lionus said." Shaking her head again, the long hoop earrings she wore jangled, getting lost in the messy brown layers of her hair. "When are you going to act like it?" It pained her a little, especially since she remembered an easier time before they made it big. All of them, even Axel, were different then.

Lionus opened his mouth, intent to argue more, but Diedrik dropped a hand on his arm, silencing the smaller man without a word. "Axel said that other guy is coming here soon right? Before you answer his threat with words you can't take back, let's see this through first," the dark haired man sighed. Crossing his legs so the polished black shoes he wore caught the light, he settled back, intent to wait. "Anyway, it won't do us any good if Axel pops a blood vessel and ruins his pretty face over this," he added with a flash of savage grin.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 07-20-2018 at 11:12 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2017, 06:07 PM

Fane hoped the muffled voices he heard were raised with excitement. He couldn't know though, the sound proofing of the practice room was far too good for that. He took a deep breath, steeling himself, before knocking on the door and stepping through. There was a not-so-subptle tension in the air, not the good kind that could lead to heart pounding exhilirating music, but the other kind ... the dreaded kind that could lead to bands shattering or drifting off with the winds.

Not good.

Fane forced himself to remain calm and grabbed a chair for himself. He pulled it into the circle and sat down. "I'm not sure what Axel may have told you about my coming, but I hope he at least mentioned that I would only agree to this if all of you want to work with me. It wouldn't be worth it for any of us otherwise." His gaze moved to each of the OWYO members, lingering long enough for them to see, hopefully, how honest and determined he was to go through with his words.

"My name is Fane Dearborn, I've worked for a talent management company for the past few years and with such bands as Talon's Flight, Midnight, Ame Soeur and Elvendale." He listed off the names of bands which had know moderate success to one who had topped the charts and was still hanging in for a top ten spot and had done so for the past three years. "I've decided to branch off on my own and have been trying to gather clients for the past few months. If you decide to take me on, you will my first clients as an independent manager."

Ever ready, he pulled out paperwork from his briefcase and handed a copy of the contract the band would be agreeing to if they wanted to hire him. It listed the usual rules, and gave them a clear idea of his expectations and what his fee would be.

He eyed Axel for a few moments longer then necessary. That one was sure to be trouble ... All of the other band members seemed reasonable enough. Nice people, and very tolerant to have stayed with Axel for as long as it must have taken them to earn the success that they had.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-17-2017, 09:02 PM

When the door opened and Fane stepped into the room, the four people inside the room looked up, making it feel like they stopped in the middle of a conversation, abrupt and tense. However, they'd fallen into silence already with but a few hushed arguments still rustling between them. It only felt more silent now. Axel grinned, waving to Fane like they were best friends already. The guy might actually be worth it too since he had a nice face. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I told them what you said. So it's all good right?" He looked at the other three members, one eyebrow raised. He clearly didn't expect to be told no.

The second that Fane entered the room, Lionus leaned forward in his seat, eyes intent on the other man. Despite the normally jovial expression that he wore, his gaze was sharp with shrewdness. As Fane spoke and offered the paperwork, he continued to sum him up, though he already had a good idea two seconds in. This manager would make the cut. As Diedrik took the paperwork, humming slightly as he looked through it, a smile finally broke out on Lionus' face. "I'm good with him. He's got an honest face. What do you think, Die? Yvonne?" He glanced to the other band members, all the crease lines on his face evident as he smiled.

Diedrik passed the paperwork to Yvonne, his expression difficult to read. However, he had looked over all the information in detail. Yvonne glanced over it, nodding after only a few seconds. "Yeah? It's nice on paper, but what are we going to do about the fact that we had no intention of switching managers? Isn't this in poor taste?"

Axel scowled, waving his hand in dismissal. "So? Hey, I didn't come up with this by myself anyway. Don't look at me like I'm the only douche," he added in defense. "Harlan kept butting his nose in my business!"

Diedrik tilted his head, curious. "That wannabe rockstar that likes to hang around you? Were you actually friends?" Axel pursed his lips at him and Diedrik sighed. "Well...I'm not against this, but we still have to finish things with our previous manager before we make anything official. I don't want to rush anything unnecessarily."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-17-2017, 09:37 PM

Fane waited patiently, watching the interactions between the band members with avid interest. Their relationship with each other was the very core of what made them work ... And would be the deciding factor in whether or not they actually went through with letting their old manager go. He couldn't help but shoot Axel a raised eyebrowed look of questioning. Had the man really called him just like that, without even taking care of dismissing the band's old manager?

Organization didn't seem like a word that was in the lead singer's vocabulary. If anything, he seemed chaotic and impulsive. Great for shows, for getting attention, but horrible when it came down to the practical side of things.

Fane turned his attention to Yvonne with a tight smile. "It isn't actually unusual for bands who've hit a plateau, even slipped down the charts, to change things up by hiring a manager ... if only on a trial basis."

Now he looked at Diedrik and Lionus, trying to pull them into the conversation as well. "If you like, that's what this could be at first. Just a test, I would even forgo payment for the first month while you decide whether we would work well together." He sat straighter, turned even more serious. "Has your old manager truly done his or her best by you?"

It was a gamble to ask them that, but well worth the risks. They already seemed like they wanted to at least try things out with someone new ... but it seemed like they needed a last little push.

Fane's mind was already moving past that moment, leaping towards what venue he could book for them on such short notice. Something local, perhaps small, but with as much impact as possible within the music industry. There was that event for celebrities and their fans, wasn't there? Contest winners who got to hang out with the stars, hadn't they been looking for live entertainment?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-17-2017, 11:00 PM

Diedrik leveled his dark eyes at Fane, continued to regard him with a serious look that didn't match his otherwise dangerous appearance. But then, he was the level headed one of the group. Yvonne could be like a mother, but Lionus was all intuition and energy and Axel acted like a teenager at times. Still, despite the impression they must have been giving, the band worked well together. Nodding his head once, he took back the paperwork. "It's fine. That guy's been a shitty manager. I've been thinking about firing him for a while now." Now that he accepted Fane, he felt no scruples admitting that.

"Eh? Is that so?" Lionus asked, eyebrows quirking up. Turning back to Fane, he smiled again. "Well, we'd certainly be glad to have ye on. Since it's like this already, whether we do it by trial or not, it's probably pointless. No one here ever does anything half way. Might as well be ready to start the second the paperwork is done." Chuckling to himself, he nodded once, very sure that everyone in the room agreed.

Yvonne stretched back in her chair, giving off a lazy moan. All pretenses of being refined flew out the window as she quirked a smile at Fane. "I guess that's settled then. You boy's are all decided. Aren't you glad, Axel? Everything went your way."

Axel grinned back, looking more cocky than ever with a hint of glee. "I didn't doubt my choice for a second!" Because he hadn't given himself a chance to. If he had, he didn't know what might happen.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-17-2017, 11:56 PM

Finally letting himself smile, Fane stood and went around, offering a hand to everyone. "I'm glad to hear that, and I hope our partnership will bring all of us success."

He started pacing, thinking aloud as he did so. "The band needs to get more exposure. You may have been at the top not too long ago, but already others have taken your place, and the public is fickle. If your songs aren't on the radio, if you aren't out there doing interviews or on television they'll forget all about you."

Fane turned to face Axel, Diedrik, Lionus and Yvonne with a determined smile. "And maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to get away from the city for a while; a change of scene could do wonders to inspire you. Because I assume you've all been working to create a new album."

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 09-18-2017 at 12:25 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-18-2017, 12:52 AM

Axel raised his eyebrow, both baffled and irritated at the thought that the public could forget about them. They...they couldn't forget about OWBY or else, could he survive that? Shifting awkwardly in his chair, Axel tried to keep the cocky look on his face. "We can finish that album any time. It's not a problem or anything. A show though? I miss that." He coughed slightly, dropping his gaze to the floor. Damn, that did not sound natural at all.

Diedrik grunted slightly. "I don't know. We'll talk about it. Actually, Axel's full of shit. The album hasn't been coming along well. Don't know how well we'll practice after all of this today either." He shrugged one shoulder, seeming okay with that. The faces of everyone else in the room fell, but no one exactly argued with him either. Axel wouldn't meet his eye and Yvonne gazed at the ceiling, her head still thrown all the way back.

Shaking his head, Lionus dragged a hand through his short mess of hair. "Ah...maybe it's best if we part ways like this today then. Meet up here next week though? Gives us all some time to think, ye know." Smiling, he stood to offer Fane his hand. "It was nice meeting you though. We'll definitely keep in touch because I know people. I can tell you're a good guy and your ideas are just...we'll they're a little much now. Ye know?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-18-2017, 01:36 AM

He shook Lionus's hand and nodded. "Take the week to think about where all of you might feel comfortable staying to unwind. I'll pay for it myself, take care of all the details ... "

Fane pulled back, glanced at each of the band members. "I wouldn't mind spending some time with someone after this meeting though, it would be nice to get to know each of you after all. .Is anyone free?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-18-2017, 02:01 AM

Axel stood abruptly from his seat, pushing past the circle of chairs with a brusqueness he hadn't displayed a second later. Lionus stepped back, as much in surprise as to avoid getting hit. "Um? Hey Axel...leaving already...?" But the blue haired male was already out the door. Sighing, Lionus dragged a hand through his hair. "Drat. There he goes again. But hey, Me and Diedrik are going to stay and see if we can work on some music for a while. Maybe next time, Fane."

As Axel rushed past, Yvonne rocked forward in her seat, leveling a stare at him for a second. It seemed like no one else wanted to talk about the elephant in the room so she figured it was up to her. It wasn't like she cared for this beating around the bush crap anyway. Smiling at Fane, she pulled herself to her feet and slung a frayed jean jacket over one shoulder. "I'll walk you out. I have some things I want to say anyway, so I hope you don't mind. Seems like we're not the 'hanging' type." Her smile turning roguish, she turned toward the door and held it open. "Coming?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-18-2017, 02:15 AM

Fane stared after Axel. Now what had he done? Maybe their old manager couldn't be blamed, maybe it all fell on the singer's shoulders ... But a manager was supposed to know how to deal with his clients, figure it out.

"Alright, have fun."

He turned to follow Yvonne out of the room, wondering what in the world she had to day. Did it have anything to do with Axel? "Does Axel usually storm out like that?" said Fane. He glanced at the brunette. "And what is it you wanted to talk about?"