Lumaria
Young Hazel Dryad
Send a message via AIM to Lumaria Send a message via MSN to Lumaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lumaria

Old 04-23-2010, 03:22 AM

A dark sounding chuckle resounded throughout the 'library' room. It wasn't an unfamiliar one by far. Even more familiar was the scent of Roses and Cherry Blossoms, and the sight of Petal Pink hair that fell in layered, limp spikes atop the standard black cloak. The Assassin turned, a blank book in hand, hard cold sapphire gaze towards Vexen, "My my, aren't you the Vindictive little scientist, Vexen."

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 01:33 PM

"Oh, Marluxia? Vindictive, you say?" Vexen still didn't face the Assassin, attempting to keep his cool, awaiting Axel to take his hand.

((I'm such an idiot; I had to look up the definition of "Vindictive"- and Lumaria, you play an AWESOME Marly~))

Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 04-23-2010, 07:29 PM

((I don't even know what vindictive means XD))

Axel took Vexen's hand and got up off of the ground, still embaressed at the amount of books that hadn't been put away. He was more of a klutz than he had thought, apparantly. "I perfer not doing anything having to do with experiments at all." Axel said, "Should I just uh, leave that be..." He stared at the crooked bookshelf.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 08:33 PM

((I don't feel quite so stupid, now- anyway, Lumaria's older than us. XD))
"Yes, Axel, it is of no importance. Zexion will most likely reprimand me later, but I am too tired to care at the moment." Vexen said as he let go of Axel's hand, turning to Marluxia who was still standing behind him. "As for you, Marluxia, you are also something I am too tired to worry about. I will be leaving now. Goodnight." The Academic said in a monotone voice, walking by Marluxia and purposely pushing him to the side as he left the library. That man was so... annoying, was the best word, Vexen decided.
When he reached his room again, he collapsed onto his bed and pulled the sheets up to his collar, and swallowed a sleeping pill thatwas resting on his bedside table, assuring himself that the nightmare was a one-time ordeal. The blonde shut his eyes, and quickly drifted off into a peaceful sleep- at least for the time being.

((When do we move on to day 2?))

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 04-23-2010, 08:41 PM

Larxene found Vexen and walked up behind him pressing one of her knives against his back "You need to pay more attention" Her closing in was quick and quiet when she did it. She stood now a few feet away from him with her arms crossed looking extremely bored. "I need something to kill"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 09:41 PM

((Uh... darkninja... did you just almost kill me on your first post? o.0 NEKOJIA SAVE MEH!!!))

Vexen awoke with a start, the icy blade of a knife that was unmistakably the twelfth's pressed against the space only slightly lower than his shoulderblades, toward the right. "What the hell, Larxene? I am your superior- what is the meaning of this?!" He exclaimed, feeling small drops of blood dripping down his back as Larxene pushed the kunai a little harder than was necessary.

Last edited by Mehrana; 04-23-2010 at 09:47 PM..

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 09:45 PM

((No I didn't I said he put it to his back.. not stabbed him ><))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 09:47 PM

((Ah, danggit. Fixed. Feel free to laugh. -_-"))

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 09:49 PM

Larxene smirked "Calm down Vex I wasn't going to kill you... though I can if you want me to" she smiled as if what she said were everyday conversation.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 09:51 PM

Vexen's face went pale as she slowly pulled the kunai away from his back. "N-no, p-please, Larx-xene..." He stuttered, gripping tightly to his sheets.
All at once, he regained his composure and remembered he was her superior officer. "Now, GET OUT!!! Superior will be hearing about this! OUT!"

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 PM

She pulled the knife away "Come on now... I was only having fun... can't you enjoy a bit of humor"

*I am seriously brain dead today ><*

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 09:55 PM

((I share your pain. :gonk:))

"Not at the moment, no! Did you hear what I said, or do you need me to call Superior right now? Out!!!" Vexen barked at the annoying neophyite who dare inturrupt his sleep, and joke about taking his life. Such a nuiscance.. That is why females should never be allowed in the Organization, he thought with malice.

((Vexxy's irritableness and desire to have LarLar gutted is nothing personal- and you play a very good Larxene, byt he way. (: ))

Nekojia

Old 04-23-2010, 10:10 PM

((I would have saved you, Mehrana, but it seems I've forgotten my superhero cape! D: I can't go saving people without my cape! XD))

Axel stayed silent, hearing yelling just down the hall. This day was way more awkward than it had to be. "I'm just gonna go to sleep now..." He said to Marluxia, who was still there also, as he started walking down the hall to get to his room. He pulled the covers over his head and attempted to fall asleep, when he remembered something. He never even got his water.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 10:21 PM

((Hehe, no saving is necessary~ Now I have to figure out what I'm gonna do about MarMar... :XD Nightmare time... yay... Italics= POV, peoples~))

Vexen pulled the covers over his head, closing his eyes once more as he drifted off. He was too tired to stay awake for even another second...
Crash.
The screams echoed across the room. A boy with spiked, blue hair that had fallen over his right eye lay, injured, on the floor, dark shadows feeding on his lifeless body. "Ienzo!" I ran over to my son. His breathing was stopped, and the creatures had begun to latch onto my legs as I struggled to lift the only family I had left over my shoulders to carry him to Xehanort's house- he would know how to save him.
The lightning struck the rod atop the building, and the power went out. In the darkness, the shadows grew larger- more powerful- and collapsed over Ienzo and myself. We saw nothing but blackness, and something hard slammed into the back of my skull, and I could see a single light as heavier darkness surrounded me, crushing me...

"No!" Vexen awoke with a start, beads of sweat rolling down his face and tears staining his sheets. "Only a dream... only a dream... only a dream..."

((Ienzo was, actually, Even's adopted son.))

Nekojia

Old 04-23-2010, 10:31 PM

Axel sighed as he heard yelling from one of the rooms again. He just wanted silence. Was that to much to ask for? He stomped to his door and opened it, yelling to nobody in particular, "Whoever is keeping me up is getting a chakram in their head." He said, extremley annoyed. Once more he pulled the covers over his head, hoping to get some sleep.

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 10:32 PM

((Actually I am getting nothing ><... Ideas please ><))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 10:33 PM

((You... you scary. XD))

Vexen bit his tongue- a chakram to the head was not something he desired. He couldn't go back to sleep, now, so he got up and went to see if he could find something to do.

((Uh... LarLar... gah... Go find Marly and see what he's up to~ Let's make things interesting, no?))

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 10:56 PM

Larxene decided to head toward Marluxia to see what he was up to.

((ack still brain dead... but hopefully the next post will help. ><))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-23-2010, 11:02 PM

((I don't know where this is going... hehe...))

Vexen, after about five minutes of mindless walking, found himself before a door marked with the number "XI". He stood there and debated whether he should go in, or knock, or just leave.

((Does that give you any help, Darkninja?))

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 11:07 PM

((I think I am in need of a Hiatus from anything above 1x1 RPing))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 PM

Roxas sat in his room staring at a book. He had found it outside the forbiddon library. Xemnas had told him never to go in there he wondered why.

darkninja0200

Old 04-23-2010, 11:52 PM

Larxene opens her door and looks at Vexen "So you here so I can shave your hair off?" She held up one of her knives smiling.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-24-2010, 02:09 AM

Vexen shot Larxene a slightly frightened look, taking a step back when he noticed her. "What are you here for, XII?"

Lumaria
Young Hazel Dryad
Send a message via AIM to Lumaria Send a message via MSN to Lumaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lumaria

Old 04-24-2010, 03:03 AM

((OoC: Forgive me my little cherubs~ I, sadly, am old enough to have the delightful responsibility of... working. Not something I wish to do but sadly I've no choice in that matter. OTL My posts will only be possible after about 6PM Pacific Time. I'm sorry D: ))

A simple mocking smile was the only thing Vexen received when he had stormed out, the Assassin nodding to the Eight as he left before taking the blank book to his own room. He had been away on a Recon mission all day and now it was time to file the report on the world. And to expect it in a book, ridiculous. "But what Superior wants, Superior gets... no matter how... foolish," He had mutter to himself as he left for his room.

*Later that night*

The sound of Yelling a few rooms away stirred the Assassin from his oh-so-comfy resting place at his desk. When the sounds ceased to stop he finally picked up his head and rubbed his eyes open, checking a nearby mirror in curiosity if the ink had stained his face. Thankfully the answer was No and the only damaged was a few stray locks of dusty rose hair. A soft groan as he stood and begun to prepare for bed before...

"So you here so I can shave you hair off?"

Ah, Larxene's sweet voice that dripped with the malice only a woman could produce. She was such a gem, and a beauty to boot. It was the same sort of fascination that the flower found with the wasp, never to care for nectar, but quickly buzzing around with the danger she held.

"What are you here for, XII?"

And Vexen, Marluxia frowned. The insufferable, Position-oriented old winter chill. The man had soon become a thorn in the Flora mage's side, and the eleventh wished nothing more than distance from the frozen winds that threatened to take him. Though, he couldn't help but wonder why the senior member would visit him at such an ungodly hour.

A sigh of defeat before the Assassin cracked open the door, threatening blue eyes looked out. "And to what do I owe this honor of having the Ice Queen visit me?"

darkninja0200

Old 04-24-2010, 04:45 AM

Larxene looked at Vexen. "I am everywhere... it's impossible to hide from lightning" then to Marluxia from the other side of the door "I'm bored and wonder if you have somebody I can kill... preferably a challenge unlike last time"