SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha-Aamir View Post
when you are married you feel like a guest in your own home...
Ah well.. i should say Salaam to you from now then :)
Yeah, I've yet to experience that, but my mum said something similar about when she was married
Haha, guess so!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-31-2014, 01:02 PM

What is the use of resolution if it cannot be kept?

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-31-2014, 01:42 PM

My only resolution is to be a lot better than I was last year. I like to keep it simple.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-31-2014, 01:48 PM

that is simple. XD agreed.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-31-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whole Milk View Post
Okay, so when you sign in you'll be on a home page that is your dashboard. Your dashboard displays recent things you've been working on. Mine has a section stating "Algebra Basics; 14% mastered; 24/81 completed" and five others.

When you start you wont have these. Instead you'll go to subjects in the top bar, click, then hover over a subject and select the unit or subcatagory.

You can hover over science then click biology. A page will come up listing the units. You click one and it'll guide you through the unit with videos. Between some videos you'll have practice problems to encourage learning. Often it'll want you to get three to five right in a row in order to progress through the unit. You can always go back to previous videos if you need to.

Was that straight forward? Did I miss anything?
that sounds fairly easy enough.
is there any time limits on them. cause i only get a little bit of time online typically.

---------- Post added 12-31-2014 at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Yeah, I've yet to experience that, but my mum said something similar about when she was married
Haha, guess so!
i have never heard this o.O or felt it.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 03:36 PM

Yeah, my mum had a tough marriage with my dad, which is why it didn't last very long

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 12-31-2014, 04:20 PM

My parents also had a tough marriage. Mostly because he constantly cheated on her. She put up for it for 13 years and then left his sorry ass xD

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 04:25 PM

Mine just weren't compatible. They got divorced after 14 months. Good on your mum!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-31-2014, 04:45 PM

I hate cheaters...

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 12-31-2014, 04:50 PM

Then you would hate my dad. He has a girlfriend that I love to death and she treats him so well even though she knows he is cheating on her. She went through his phone and found like 15 females he was messaging and meeting up with. The sad thing is, before, she never even thought to bother with his phone. The only reason she started getting suspicious was because he happened to screw around with someone who has the same hair dresser as his gf xD It's a small world. lol. Though, it wasn't really that funny since it was the other girl's first attempt at finding love and he gave her a disease. *gets the bonfire ready and puts a stake in the middle*

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-31-2014, 06:05 PM

I am a just and fair person, I am glad that is not my dad.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola View Post
Then you would hate my dad. He has a girlfriend that I love to death and she treats him so well even though she knows he is cheating on her. She went through his phone and found like 15 females he was messaging and meeting up with. The sad thing is, before, she never even thought to bother with his phone. The only reason she started getting suspicious was because he happened to screw around with someone who has the same hair dresser as his gf xD It's a small world. lol. Though, it wasn't really that funny since it was the other girl's first attempt at finding love and he gave her a disease. *gets the bonfire ready and puts a stake in the middle*
I don't understand people like that, honestly >_>

Whole Milk
journal addict

Old 12-31-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
that sounds fairly easy enough.
is there any time limits on them. cause i only get a little bit of time online typically.
Nope. You can go in, watch half a video, log off, then come back and rewatch the video. You get points when you complete a video. You get points when you complete a skill check.

The video wont remember where you left off, but the skills checks will remember the questions you've completed.

None of the units require you to go through at a certain speed or to even complete them once you start. It's simply a free learning resource.

On the topic of tough marriages: my parent's relationship was also rough. My dad felt he should be able to sleep around, blow the mortgage money, get drunk whenever, but my mom should take care of the kids. She's a tough lady and said fuck that, built the business herself, and when she realized how much he was lying to her she attempted counseling. Did what she could to "keep it together for the kids" (honestly being in an abusive house can be worse than a messy divorce), then the divorce happened and it was obvious how scummy my dad was/is. Attempted murder, attempted kidnappings, etc etc but the legal system called it all mischief. Oh well, it's over and done with many years ago and 2015 is going to be rockin'.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-31-2014, 07:08 PM

You people rock! TO be able to get through the tough time. Well done!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-31-2014, 07:10 PM

hmm my resolution is to lose another fifty pounds by next year 'nods' if i can lose fifty a year i'll be down to two fifty in no time.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-31-2014, 07:35 PM

I wish you luck there~

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-31-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I wish you luck there~
I will definetly need that luck 'nods' seeing as i see no way to do it otherwise haha.