View Poll Results: Your work in Area 51 and you have your own Nova but she was is so much pain, what would you do?
Help her escape 4 57.14%
Keep her there and let her be tormented 0 0%
Kill her yourself. 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-27-2012, 05:10 PM

John stood there on the side of the cell and looked at Hikari his head dropping slightly when she didn't have any questions to ask him, "Ok.. then let us go to the test chamber." he said in a sad tone as he knew what he was going to have to do. He took point and placed his hands behind his back making sure that Hikari couldn't see his face as he stepped out of the cell and took a step aside to let Hikari take the point, he knew she knew the way since they had been there hundreds of times and he had to make sure as always that she went where she was supposed to and that no one interacted with her till the tests. He would follow Hikari all the way to the training facility and wait for the tests to be conducted.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2012, 04:21 AM

Hikari walked at a regular pace,even though she wanted to run in the opposite direction.The walk to the testing facilities was always terrible.It seemed to last forever,like in a nightmare where you ran and ran and never got anywhere.The torture of mixed anticipation and fear was almost as bad as the tests themselves,but nonetheless the silver haired girl walked with her back straight and her chin up as always.It was small,but it was the only way she could ever defy her captors,by letting them know that they had not broken her spirit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:20 PM

((son of a dukin donut...I keep forgetting about this.))
Finx frowned and studied him. "What is love again?" she asked she had never felt love so she tended to forget the meaning of things she hadn't experianced.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 12-29-2012, 03:01 AM

(I'm so sorry i havent been on. When i got home for break, I had absolutely no internet usage. None! T.T)

Tylic sat in her cell waiting for her handler to come and get her to go to the test chamber. The sun had started to rise and it was almost as if life was coming into the barracks. That meant she it was another day of her nonesense. No one in the facility cared for her. None whatsoever. Not even her handler showed her any affection like she saw from the other handlers. Being one of the only ones to grow up in a life outside of this barracks life, she fought every day to get out of this place and wreaked havoc any time she could. Her handler had never liked her so it was no surprise when he disciplined her in a way that followed the rules. There was half an expectation to actually get food today... but no food came. She hadnt eaten in days, months even. At this point she didnt know what was what anymore. Her face was solemn as she looked to the door for her handler to come, but maybe he was going to find nova 13. Hikari had been the one he was most interested in. He made it blatantly obvious to her about it. Now all she had to do was wait for him to come so she could go through all the naked tests.

The worst part about the tests was the fact that she was naked. It was the one thing that made her most annoyed. She may have horns on the top of her head and invisible arms coming out of her to do random terrible things on her command, but that didnt mean that she wasnt a person too. She was mostly human so why was she such a burden to these men. They must have thought it was some sort of game. They get to see bare little girls get shot at with their toy guns every day, measuring signs of distress, fatigue and deterioration from malnourishment. what kind of people were they that they could be so alright with their lives when girls like her were pained constantly for the sake of their experiments..... Oh well. It was just another day of this forsaken life. Her handler needed to get there soon or else she would have had too much time to think and she'd do something really really stupid.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-29-2012, 03:08 AM

Todd paused.He wasn't sure how to explain love,exactly,but he shrugged and decided to try his best."Well,love is...when you feel very strongly about someone...when you like them so much that you would doo anything at all for them,even die for them.Love is the heart's desire to protect someone close to you.When you love someone,your heart beats faster,and your stomach feels fluttery,and your palms sweat and you want to just hug them and never let go...and it feels good." He said,trying to explain.
(( I totally ripped off a scene from Naruto there...))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-30-2012, 01:16 AM

"I've never felt anything like that." Finx said "Love doesn't exist in my mind." she shrugged.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-02-2013, 08:55 PM

John followed Hikari slowly, watching her strut as she walked, she always seemed so confident and proper when they went to the tests which made it harder to see what happened when the tests started. He strode forward catching up with Hikari and walking besides her as they approached a large steel door leading into the test area, his walk was cold, if one could be. There was no emotion in his steps each one methodical clanging against the concrete floor echoing off the walls as he stared straigh forward. The expression on his face never changed it was like ice, no emotion nothing, never giving away what he thought underneath. As they reached the end of the hall way her reached out the cold metal of his left hand connecting with a large metal bar, sending a chilling 'clink' through the hall way. He opened the door and stood back letting Hikari go in first towards the testing chamber, and he would quickly turn right up to the observation deck and control room.

Daeman35

Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 PM

(Sorry to have to ping you Bloodyrosethorns1 but i was wondering if you could post so that our characters aren't stuck while the story goes on.... )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-03-2013, 02:55 AM

Todd sighed.He figured she would say that,but some naive part of him had hoped."Alright,forget I asked.Are you ready to go? We'll get in trouble if we're late." He said.

Hikari steeled herself and took a breath before entering.Now that the walk was over,the physical pain would start.She wondered how her sisters were doing.They were all sick of this life,sick of the pain.But at least they had each other."Sir...I have one more question for you,after the tests."She said."Wish me luck." She added quietly,before walking in.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 AM

John took a few steps up the stairs and paused looking over his shoulder and nodding towards Hikari, "Good luck." he whispered as she stepped into the cold room. He turned and continued up the steps slowly, he knew it would be a minute before Hikari appeared in the white room, as he reached the top he opened a second door and walked into the control room. Most of the scientists in the room looked at him and moved back slightly allowing him to reach the controls. He always ran the test, he had since he lost his arm, many of the scientists stayed back because John was ruthless, or had been before the last few weeks. He walked up to the control board and looked out over the white room seeing the locks and chains to keep the novas on the wall as the test was conducted. He looked up and then sighed, "Bring her in.. and begin." he said his voice cascading over the speakers filling the chamber as he blinked briefly thinking about what was going to happen.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 01-03-2013, 11:46 AM

((Sorry I've been away do to medical problems. Please forgive my absence!))

Leon was in the hallway across from 'his' nova's room. Not only did he despise being there, he hated the puupy dog look the novas always had. And Tylic was no acception. Though she came of cool and arrogant, deep down she was just like the rest of the beasts. Looking at the floor, he watched idly as the platter of food slowly gave off heat. Making up his mind, Axel picked up the tray and headed towards the door. Knocking loudly, he entered. Lacking manners, but what did anyone expect from an orphan boy? Walking towards Tylic, he placed the tray in front of her and began to undo her straight jacket. Leon figured that since neither of them wanted to be there, he could try not to loathe her as much. But he doubted that would change how she acted around him.

Zanthe ignored the man as he entered. Though she had been awake for hours she had no intention of complying with his orders. He would have to drag her out of bed. Trying to keep her breathing under control, she rolled over to see him still looking at her. Sticking her tongue out at him, she rolled back over and huffed. He was so impossible, Zanthe could never tell what he was thinking through that weird suit of his. For all she knew he could be a three headed beast.

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 01-03-2013 at 11:51 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:21 PM

((omg are you ok?))
Finx stood "As you wish." she waited to be lead out of her cell feeling kinda like a dog on a leash instead of the cat in the window.

Daeman35

Old 01-03-2013, 08:43 PM

(Agreed. Are you alright? Wow. Im so sorry)

Tylic heard the knock and looked up from where she was sitting on the floor. He just enter He had a tray of food. She had not eaten in so long it seemed like a miracle. Her eyes remained slightly narrowed as she looked at the food and then back up at him. He didnt seem to want to be in the room just as she suspected he wouldnt, but she never wanted to disappoint him. Why was that? The man clearly hated her and all of the other novas. He placed the tray of food in front of her then started to undo her straight jacket. As she looked to his face, she saw it in what seemed like a different light. His face gleamed and he seemed a lot more handsome than the day before when she had last saw him. As her arms were freed, she took the jacket off to reveal the one shirt she was allowed to wear as well as the shorts. Without taking her eyes off the male, her vectors seemed to grab the food and pull it in close to her. Standing, she looked into the male's eyes. "Hello, sir." The vectors handed her the tray of food as she continued to keep her eyes on the male. "Am I able to eat?" It was different than the way she usually talked with him. It was as though she would actually be obedient to this man now. There was no place she would go without him leading the way.

Quickly she shook her head as if to get the thoughts out of it. "Whats on the agenda for today?"

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 PM

((Yes, it's nothing too serious. Well, it might be. We still have no clue what it is. But whatever it is, it makes my tongue and throat swell immensly. And Gothika wanted me to tell you guys that she will post whenever she can. She's having internet problems.))

Leon was surprised that she even talked to him. "Yes, you can eat. For today, the scientists have schedueled the tests later. Well, I actually suggested it. I don't like sitting there having to listen to all the other experiments while waiting for your turn."
Turning and looking out the door, he contemplated whether to leave or continue talking. Well, it was up to Tylic. If she wanted him to leave her be then she would surely let him know. "I can't believe you can just sit here and wait for them to torture you. If I was you I'd have killed me and ran for it already." Leon didn't care if they heard him speak this. What more could they do to him? He had already lost everything.

Daeman35

Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM

Tylic sat and started to eat her food slowly, savoring every bite. As she sat there her handler looked out the door, seemingly watching for people. Her schedule was said out loud to her and she took it all in. If she was not being tortured by the tests, that meant that they were doing other things on his terms. "So the torment comes later," she said in a serious untamed voice. When she finished her food, her handler spoke again. "Most of the girls are too scared to defy any of these tests and they do know our weaknesses from what I've heard, she said in a sort of a smearing voice. "You all know our weaknesses as well. Believe me, I've contemplated on killing everyone in the facility." She said quietly almost as if to herself. "Why do you think I fight every day?" She said standing and looking at the male. "Fighting all the time is the only thing I know how to do at this point to get my freedom back... I wouldn't be surprised if the militia killed me on the spot for how much trouble I've caused already." At this point she didn't care who heard her, but shekels her voice quiet even still. "But now I know why the others don't fight. They fear for others as Well as themselves." With that she turned towards the window that was so high.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 AM

Leon almost chuckled to himself. "Do we sound that smart to you? If they know all about your weaknesses then I'm not one of them. All I know is that a straight jacket can be used. And hey, even that can be undone, right? If we knew all about you, why do you think we are doing all these experiments and tests? They're afraid of your kind, they can't control you and they know it. If I was one of you, I'd make a move before they gained anymore information on novas."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2013, 03:21 AM

Todd walked to the door and opened it,allowing the Nova to go first.Together,they started walking down the hallway to the testing facilities.

Hikari walked into the sterile white testing area,a cold place in every sense of the word,and stood tall while the aides chained her to the wall.They hurried away quickly,afraid that she would kill them,which made her smirk.She heard John's voice over the speakers,emotionless as ever,telling everyone that the test was about to begin,and she held her head up high.She was ready to show her real power.

Daeman35

Old 01-04-2013, 04:38 AM

(i hope you feel better love)

Tylic smiled at the male's chuckle. It made her laugh that a man that had despised her not so long ago could laugh at the comment she had made herself. "Well then.... We will just have to do something about that wont we?" She smirked at him for a second and walked towards the door that was wide open. With a quick glance back, she wanted to make sure her handler knew what he had done. Opening her door and leaving it open for her to escape was something she quite longed for. As she was about to take a step out the door, she stopped herself dropping her head and pulling her foot back. A smile crossed her face. "I would love to wreak havoc on this retched place, but I've gotten too fond of you. What would happen to you if i did that? Surely you would receive a similar punishment that we would since you could not control me in their eyes." The girl turned and looked at her handler, the white bangs of her hair fell over her eyes as she watched him."I will only do it if you will be there by my side." A mischievous smirk crossed her face as she watched the male, to see his reaction to all of this. "Tell me when, where and how and i will make your wildest dreams come true." She said as though she was loving the twisted words that come out of her mouth. They seemed blood thirsty, but containable. This sort of personality was very different from what she was normally like, but the change seemed to be something she was enjoying.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2013, 04:12 PM

John watched as Hikari entered the room and was changed up to the wall as he sighed slightly and looked down at the controls. He waited for a moment as she sat on the wall before speaking into the mike again, "Enter, and Begin level 1 tests." he said looking over to the right side of the room as the door opened and men filed in with guns that shot rubber bullets. He watched as they all lined up and waited for his command, "Begin Firing." he said after a slight pause. He watched as the bullets bounced around and took a deep breath looking at Hikari, and he found himself wanting to make them stop, but he let it continue, "Continue progressing in levels until i tell you to stop." he said watching the men reload and begin to fire faster.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-04-2013, 10:11 PM

Leon watched as she walked towards the door with mixed feelings. He knew what she was offering, salvation. But at a price. Suddenly, Hikari crossed his mind, but knowing that he could do nothing for her in his current condition. So he quickly pushed that thought aside and answered with just as much mischief,"What can they possibly do to me? I have nothing worth living for let alone fighting for. But, killing is one of the perks of my job.....And wouldn't mind helping you escape as long as I get some of the action too. I have no dreams and nothing to be bound by."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-05-2013, 06:09 AM

The moment the guns started firing,Hikari's vectors shot out and started deflecting every last bullet with ease.Not a single one touched her,but that was nothing new.The very first level was easy for everyone,merely a warmup for the firing squad.Hikari knew that it would get much harder,but she was ready for it.She looked each gunman in the eye,daring them to continue.

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2013, 07:47 AM

The men picked up speed firing faster as they increased the level of difficulty for Hikari as John watched, his face was steeled as he watched bullets bounce off walls as they seeming got deflected by nothing. He watched as the levels increased to the normal point at which he stopped the tests because Hikari normally started to get hit and failed at level 5. He looked down knowing that this level normally was the level which he hated, because it recently had started to make him sick watching her get pelted by bullet after bullet.

Daeman35

Old 01-05-2013, 02:04 PM

"As you wish." Tylic smiled happily at her handler. He seemed to understand her need for mischief and was apparently coaxing her into doing it. This made her happy as she moved to the door once more. "I'll make sure to save some of them for you and free us both from this hell hole." Winking at the male with a smile plastered on her face, she ran down the halls. A couple guards got in her way as she continued running. They started to open fire on her, but the bullets seemed to hit nothing as the two men continued to fire. As she ran through them, the men seemed to get their body parts torn off. Alarms started to sound as another male broke the glass on the wall. Quickly, she stopped and waited for them to start shooting. As they did, she started to run towards them again. The men got scared as she got closer. They all tried to hit the horns on her head, but she kept them well protected. Another set of men came through the doors to help. The invisible arms ripped some of them apart. A bloody mess was spilling over the hallways as she started to rip through the new men. A couple bullets scraped across her skin as her vectors focused on the people attacking her. Those men were finally dead now too. On to the next level of people.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-06-2013, 03:12 AM

Leon couldn't help to to smile back, of all the ways he had thought of escaping, this had never crossed his mind at all. Walking calmly after her, Axel stepped lightly over the bloody corpses covering the floor. "Hey!",a man yelled,"Your nova is out!" Walking over to the man, with a fluid motion, unsheathed his sword and plunged it up through the man's throat and out through his skull. "So it seems.",Leon replied with a snear as the male's body slumped to the floor. Hearing screams ahead, he knew that Tylic wasn't far ahead. Catching up quickly, he kept his sword unsheathed as he walked next to her. He liked the way the light glinted as it hit the blood stained sword. And it was also amusing to see how the offices reacted to the sight of him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 AM

Far from being beaten,Hikari had barely broken a sweat.She knew that the next level,level six,was when they started using the cannon and cannon balls.But she also knew she could handle it.She raised her head to look up at the glass of the observation deck,and nodded slightly to John,signaling him to continue,that she was fine.