Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-22-2009, 05:38 PM

Okay here's the rule: Pick your favorite or strangest anime themed couple and I don't care who's with who but you must make a family and must have pics. And a skelly for them. You can even make yourself with a character just in some sort of anime version.

I will Start after 5 or more people join and then I will judge them and pm the winners letting them know.

Skelly:
Name-
Age- (Only if mortal like)
Race-
Pic-
(put all of them on here)

Rules:
*Don't put nude or explicit things to get you in trouble.
*Follow Menewsha's rules and guidelines.
*Enjoy and Have Fun.
*They have to look like a family (or at least the kid/s have to look a bit like the parents one trait each)

prizes-
1st Place: 100 gold
2nd Place: 50 gold
3rd Place: 25 gold

Now you may post I'll even add an example.
And yes it can be a group picture.

Skelly: Father and Mother and Son
Name- Sesshomaru and Rin and Taru
Age-
Race- Demon and Human
Powers-
Pic- http://heartless-ipod-ninja.devianta...Name-131923048

"WINNERS AREA"
1st Place:
2nd Place:
3rd Place:

Last edited by Vaneria; 12-23-2009 at 12:38 AM..

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-23-2009, 03:42 AM

Is this meant to be an art contest? We have a subforum specifically for art contests if that's the case.

However, entries submitted to art contests need to be the user's own creations, but the picture you have as an example is an edited picture of an existing piece of art. :sweat:

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-23-2009, 04:53 AM

No, I just want to see who gets pair'd with who in anime and give out gold I don't need. and everytime I do its well gone bad with this site, too many specifics. Thats not my art I don't draw that good. Anyways the picture is just to draw in more people. I found the pic on google. And its cute. ^^

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-23-2009, 05:00 AM

Well if you're requiring pictures as part of the entry requirement, that's technically an art contest. :sweat:

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-24-2009, 01:57 AM

You know everything is art in its own way. but go on delete it. I am not re-typing or wanted this moved all over AGAIN. So seeya chicka, I don't care I will stick to my rp conests instead. I'm not in any mood to argue over anything.

SORRY PEOPLE THIS IS ALL CLOSED!!!

Reason to why its Closed: BECAUSE everyone is waaaaaaay too damn specific on this site, no wonder MYFC is better. *rolls eyes*

Last edited by Vaneria; 12-24-2009 at 05:44 AM..

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 AM

My apologies. I'm not trying to frustrate you or argue with you, but unfortunately it looks like this is an art contest, which would make it subject to our art forum rules.

I'll lock this as requested.